Forex-Experts.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 25, 2018

Join live discussion of Forex-Experts.com on our forum

Beirut, Lebanon,
Apr 27, 2013,

I go way back with Yaroslav. The first Job they completed for me was in 2006. Extremely profesional. Very fair prices.
Hungary, Hungary,
Jan 19, 2012,

I've coded an EA with them. Good service, :)
I'm thinking to try some of their EAs.
Dec 14, 2010,

I highly recommend this company; the service is excellent and professional. Not only do you have personal contact with the EA programmer (Yaroslav) nothing is too much trouble. WELL WORTH THE MONEY. I will definitely use them again and wouldn't consider going anywhere else!
London UK,
Jun 25, 2010,

I was greatly impressed with Yaroslav and Forex-Experts

My EA was built in a time manner, when I found a two minor bugs, Yaroslav was extremely professional in making sure they were fixed quickly.

Yarolsav clearly values his reputation.

If I need another EA built it will be with Forex-Experts

In short you can trust Forex-Experts with confidence. If your require further reference, please ask Yaroslav for my email.
NJ, USA,
Jun 16, 2009,

"My experience with Yaroslav working on complex coding has been exhilarating. Earlier I had met with disappointment. Despite detailed specifications the other programmers had failed. I would request his potential clients to specify things lucidly and simply. Be patient and question your own logic as on several counts we are not clear ourselves. Yaroslav will seek clarity on your logic and weave his magic through it ultimately. This will leave you satisfied with what you get. He has succesfully completed one EA and one indicator so far. A distinct cut above the rest. Definitely recommended."
United kingdom,
Apr 29, 2009,

I have used several E.A. programmers in the past and it has not always been a happy experience. Most programmers can do the programming but they are hopeless at replying to my emails.

Some of them ignore requests for extra (paid ) work that is required to the original E.A.

These guys are different.

When I first contacted forex-experts they asked intelligent questions about my system. This showed me that they were keen to give me precisely the EA that I wanted - not just some rushed job.

I was very pleased with the first version of my EA. However after a few days I realised that it would benefit from a few additional features. I paid a reasonable additional fee and the work was carried out professionally and in a reasonable time.

Basically I got exactly what I wanted, and exactly what I paid for.