Dukascopy Review

Updated: Oct 30, 2020 · Dukascopy.com  · Is this your company?

Dukascopy is an online forex broker. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4,SWFX mobile, and JForex online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 40 currency pairs, CFDs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Dukascopy

Established: 2004
Address: Route de Pré-Bois 20 ICC, Entrance H 1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland
Contact: +41 22 799 4888
Regulators: FINMA #
Trading platforms: MT4, jForex
Cryptocurrencies: (2) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (605+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Bank Gurantees, Maestro, Neteller, Other Crypto Currencies, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire

Join live discussion of Dukascopy.com on our forum

Dukascopy.com profile provided by Dukascopy Support, Jan 16, 2018

Dukascopy is an online forex broker based in Geneva, Switzerland. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4, Jforex, Web, iOS and Android online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 60 currency pairs, CFDs, binaries and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options. Dukascopy Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer.

Ukraine, Ukraine,
Oct 27, 2020,

Hi for everyone.
Now about Dukascopy Swiss Banking Group. I have been working with Dukascopy Swiss Banking Group many years.
For this time I did not have any problems.
Platform Jforex works very good and correctly.
Instrument for trading are more then enough ( Forex, CDF, Stocks).
Execution, takeprofit, stoploss, orders all super.
Education and support are execellent.
News and analytics are super.
Last time I am trading from mobil apllication, execution the same as Platform Jforex.

My opinion Excellent!

Thanks you very much for your attention.

Mar 26, 2020 - 5 Stars Good afternoon or good night for all.
Now about Banking Group Dukascopy.
A am having real account some years.
Now, my opinion.
Education support and news all are supper!
About platform, instruments for trading more then enough.
Execution of orders, buy, sell, take profit, stop loss and others orders all OK!
Last time I am trading from Mobil, all OK too.
My opinion excellent!

Thanks you for your attention.

Jan 25, 2020 - No Rating Education and support information is super!
Execution and platform are all OK.
Until l I do not have problems.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 10, 2020 Dear foreigner, thank you for the review! Should you encounter any issue in the future, feel free to contact our support desk support @ dukascopy.com. We will be happy to help!

Andre',
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates,
Oct 23, 2020,

Great user-friendly platform

I am very pleased with Dukascopy. I have experience in several different platforms which I use daily and this platform rates as one of the best. It is a very user-friendly platform which would help significantly with any trading style.

Sansebastian, Spain,
Oct 21, 2020,

By far one of the best!

Compared to the mt4, mt5 and several online platforms, the jForex is by far the most sophisticated yet simple to use and intuitive.

Alex,
Cambs, United Kingdom,
Oct 20, 2020,

Used Dukascopy for over 10 years - Excellent

I have simply never had a problem with Dukascopy, Swiss efficiency! I use the Jforex platform which is rock solid and constantly being improved. When I have a tech question I get a well thought out answer, when I had 'sign in' problems (caused by me) they were sorted quickly. The only pain is getting the account open in the first place, expect to have to produce a dossier of detailed information but even this is reassuring. They are not for €500 accounts but if you are trading €10k+ definitely recommended.

Queenstown, New Zealand,
Sep 27, 2020,

THE BEST

I tested several platforms and really, nothing compares to dukascopy.
- Quality and transparency with the customer
- Excellent service, fast and practical.
- Money falls on the platform very quickly and can be withdrawn at any time
- regardless of the amount I was treated in the best possible way.

Good will and education with people are priceless, so I register a simple tribute to the attendant Thaise Lemos who does an incredible and super professional job, deserves recognition.

Success to the whole team, I recommend it to everyone.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Sep 30, 2020:
Dear RodrigoBM, we would like to thank you for your kind words on behalf of the whole Dukascopy support team. Comments like yours make us love our job even more. We wish you to have a pleasant trading experience while we do our best to keep you happy!
DCB,
Oxford, United Kingdom,
Sep 22, 2020,

Praise for the Dukascopy JAVA API

Dukascopy's own JAVA API has allowed me to implement every algorithmic strategy conceived. It is clear, precise and adaptable.

I have found Dukascopy to be helpful, honest and transparent.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Sep 30, 2020:
Dear DCB, we are so glad you enjoy using our JAVA API for developing your strategies. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and other traders here on Forexpeacearmy.com
Namur, Belgium,
Sep 17, 2020,

Comfortable

DUKASCOPY electronic platform is very intuitive: easy to understand how it works giving beginners the comfort for trading.

JForex platform has a high level of liquidity, accuracy and speed.

And last but not least, DUKASCOPY offers a strong regulation that guarantees my money and my personal data.

Mar 25, 2020 - 5 Stars Not the slightest negative thing to say about the platform : prices, orders, charts, alerts, reports & help desk,

Ask for a try!

Sep 2, 2016 - 5 Stars Excellent platform (and no useless information). Excellent trade execution. Good service.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Apr 21, 2020 Thank you for your kind words! We hope your satisfaction will only increase as the platform develops. Should you have any doubts, comments or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact our help desk. It will be our pleasure to assist you!

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Sep 17, 2020,

I have been using Jforex for over a year and everything is excellent.
1. This is the best platform for forex(for me) because the spread is very small (but you pay a commotion) still worthed.
2. The platform is very reliable and, has very nice features: lot size, indicators, undock chart, custom settings.
3. Customer service is very good.
4. Swiss bank very secure.
5. Every customer has an account manager which for me is a very good thing.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Sep 23, 2020:
Dear peko79, thank you for sharing your opinion here. We are thrilled to know you have rated our service and platform 5 stars!
Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Sep 1, 2020,

Don't Mislead

After getting the reply from Dukascopy, i would like to mention JOSE MEIMIJE CLEARLY MENTIONED IN HIS EMAIL THAT HE NEEDS THE STATEMENT HOW MUCH PROFITS I GAIN FROM FOREX.....TEAM DUKASCOPY, YOU HAVE SKIPPED IT? You the guys are not satisfied for my current business. And inspite of giving my business's each and every information and clarification you rejected it everytime. Country wise business policy are different. You have to understand that. I HAD NO PROBLEM TO SUBMIT OTHER BROKER'S STATEMENT BUT DON’T MISLEAD. In your website, i made couple of reports about this issues but no reply. If you want i am ready to provide reference number. So after lot of trouble i have now no interest to request you to change account manager. This is totally your fault and again saying DON’T MISLEAD ME AND OTHERS.

Aug 3, 2020 - 1 Star Positive side:
Dukascopy is trusted and reliable broker. No doubt about that.

Negative side:
If you think that you will be a part of Switzerland based broker then you can start account opening process with them.

Everything will be fine if your luck favours getting a dedicated account manager. Otherwise you will be forced to submit them documents, documents and documents. Necessary and unnecessary every documents they need to time pass.

If you fail to submit the unnecessary documents they want, after some days their attitude seems to be like that - YOU ARE CRIMINAL AND YOU WILL TRADE WITH DUKASCOPY USING ILLEGAL MONEY.

After passing frustrated many days i became tired and decide not to proceed with them.

I am asked by account manager of Dukascopy to submit other broker's statement how much profit i gain from forex!!!! Unbelievable.....

They will tell you their compliance department demands additional document. I have shocked when i see - INSPITE OF HAVING SAME BUSINESS CATEGORY THEY ACCEPT MY FRIEND'S DOCUMENTS WITHOUT HASSLE BUT I AM FORCED THAT COMPLIANCE NEED MORE DOCUMENTS AND THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED BY MY GIVEN DOCUMENTS. HOW DUAL POLICY CAN PLAY BY COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT WHERE DUKASCOPY SAYS THAT THEIR EVERY ACTIVITIES ARE TRANSPARENT? THEN IT WILL BE CONSIDERED THAT SOMETIMES THEIR COMPLIANCE WORKS PROPERLY ANS SOMETIMES THEY WORK IN SLEEPING MODE?

Jose Meimije is assigned for my account manager. His attitude, dominating behaviour arrogant mentality makes me totally disappointed that i am interested to trade with dukascopy nothing else. I have raised this issue many more times to their compliance but no responses....

Finally i can say - A lot of procedures and documentation for nothing! Other brokers offer more tight spread and better conditions with less hassles

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Aug 31, 2020 Dear Limpid,

Being a regulated Swiss bank it is our duty to comply with the strict regulatory standards of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority. This means that, among other things, we must know our customers and establish the source of the funds expected to be deposited to Dukascopy Bank.

In order to fulfill these obligations, our colleagues from the compliance department may ask potential clients to provide additional documents such as proof of residence and income. E.g. if a client indicates Forex as their source of income it is possible they request broker’s statements as proof.

After reading your comment, we have reviewed the manager’s correspondence and found no arrogance or disrespect in his communication. At the same time, we’d like to take this opportunity to remind our clients that they are welcome to report a problem or request a different personal manager by e-mailing us at info@dukascopy.com. We will be more than happy to investigate and assist.

Ryazan, Russian Federation,
Aug 18, 2020,

Dukascopy's tools are fine enough to try and love.

Hello Everybody here!)
I am not experienced trader, just beginner eagerly learning this art of making money.
Tried different tools, stations, platforms... and after some time (about year) returned to Dukascopy's JForex, as it IS user friendly, well designed and simple enough to enjoy the process - long live JForex developers! Just try it and compare for yourself, it's important to pay attention to almost every function. This is NOT some biased review, just comparative opinion. Regards and Good Luck*!

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Sep 2, 2020:
Thank you for your kind words, A.A.V! Our developers were absolutely delighted to read your feedback. Should you have any questions or suggestions, they are always welcome at our support desk!
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Jul 31, 2020,

SCAM COMPANY AVOID THEM

SCAM COMPANY AVOID THEM. worst forex broker in history. Do your self a favor and don't trade with Dukascopy they are very BAD broker.

This is my account number: Mahowald659EU.
Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Aug 5, 2020:
Dear MiladK, we are a little puzzled with your comment here as Dukascopy Bank and its subsidiaries are licensed and strictly regulated companies. Dukascopy Bank is a Swiss bank supervised by FINMA. Its European subsidiary, Dukascopy Europe, is a brokerage licensed in the EU and regulated by the Financial and Capital Market Commission (FCMC).

Unlike any ‘scam’ company, we provide not only transparent trading and pricing conditions, but also protection to our clients, including deposit insurance, stop loss, capital protection and other measures listed in the “Client protection” section of our website.

Moreover, there is a number of ways our clients can submit a suggestion or complaint regarding their trading experience with Dukascopy: using “Contact us” and “Report an Issue” forms on our website, a Live chat with our representatives, or emailing us at cs @ dukascopy.com. Our phone lines are available 24/7, too.

Kindly let us know if there’s anything we could assist you with to improve your experience with Dukascopy, since we couldn't find any trades in dispute or complaints associated with the login you have provided.

Best Regards,
Dukascopy support team
South Island, New Zealand,
Jul 31, 2020,

Professional excellent ECN.

The trading platform is awesome and it's a nice way to open a bank account in Switzerland. Highly recommended, love it.
cairo, Egypt,
Jul 16, 2020,

very safe and well equipped technical analysis tools

very safe trading there ,one of the very few in the market that is considered a true ECN ,highly recommended .
Interests of its clients is very well preserved in safety measures taken ,truly different experience than what is experienced with others

endless investment tools are available for trading
Punjab Chakwal, Pakistan,
Jul 16, 2020,

Perfect Broker for Professional Traders

I am working with Dukascopy since 2010, and I found it the perfect broker. It is matchless. My urge for choosing a good broker has been finished. It JForex platform is amazing. I have satisfaction that I shall not be scam any time.
Suggestion:
I have a little suggestion for Dukascopy to reduce the order commission and overnight charges of the orders please.
Beg-inner,
Home, Spain,
Jul 13, 2020,

JForex

In my experience, which is very limited, your JForex platform is the best. I've tested MetaTrader, but it's not good for me.

Warsaw, Poland,
Jul 13, 2020,

Very good broker

I've been with Dukascopy for almost 10 years. From the very beginning, I assumed to focus exclusively on the major pairs. For me, the most important things for a Broker are reliability (both in financial terms and in terms of operations), speed of execution (especially not executing stop-loss on time might lead to trouble) and available tools.

During this 10 years period, we went through the Swiss central bank's decision to limit CHF’s exchange rate - as a reminder, this is the moment that led to the bankruptcy of several brokers - and Brexit. In my opinion, the risk management department at this bank is incredibly good. A few weeks before the decision of the Swiss central bank (I think it was at the beginning of 2015) they cut the leverage on pairs with CHF, because it was obvious that something was going on.

The broker provides a wide range of available financial instruments, but the leverage available on them is at a reasonable level (adequate to liquidity and risk), so that in case of market liquidity problems it does not cause problems for clients or the bank.

As for the speed of execution, you simply have to try it yourself. In my opinion, it would be very difficult to improve something here, although I know that there are brokers who do it better.

The JForex platform is OK. The available tools are implemented correctly, everything is written in Java and there is a possibility to develop your own strategies or features. Developers are open for suggestions and new features. A very powerful API is available. When using more advanced features, errors can be detected, but support is helpful (maybe rude sometimes, but they are IT developers, so I think that it is also OK).

Regarding comments about rude contacts (not for my representative, but I have to admit that contacts with development support requires specific communication), in my opinion empathy is one of the last things I would like to get from a broker. Probably something like that can be discouraging, but I think that forex it's not a play for subtle people.

For me it is a broker I learned to trade with and I think to stay together for some time.
Feri,
Budapest, Hungary,
Jul 10, 2020,

Best

The most reliable ECN forex, cfd broker. The costumer service was well. The platform is better then either. I recomend it for everyone!
Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jul 21, 2020:
Thank you for your kind words, Feri. We really appreciate it.
Leopolis, Ukraine,
Jul 9, 2020,

In my opinion - a Great Service.

Excellent service for trading and a wide selection of instruments for investment strategies.
In today's economically difficult situation, I do not consider commissions too high.
Perhaps the web-portal is a bit overloaded with graphic elements.

Sincerely, RomanKh.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jul 21, 2020:
Dear RomanKh, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback here. It pleases us to know that our current instruments range caters for your investment needs as we are constantly working on broadening the list.

Best wishes from Dukascopy support team.
Baku, Azerbaijan,
Jul 2, 2020,

Very satisfied

I am with this broker for 6 years. I have been improving myself by participating in this brokers contests. unfortunately they stopped most of the contests since 2020.
I am very satisfied with the broker because they always make their best to help. Never make problem. Withdrawing money takes almost a minute. You just should keep in mind that withdrawing money from trading account with open trade should be approved by human. if you have open trade, It may take up to 48 hours, especially if you do it on weekend. I find their commissions high but probably it is the cost for good service.
Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jul 3, 2020:
Dear Fxbaku, it's great to know you have traded with us and contributed to our FX community for so long.

As you have mentioned, we make sure that clients have sufficient margin to hold their positions after withdrawal, consequently withdrawing money from an account with open trades may take more time as they require manual approval.

We thank you again for submitting your review here and wish you pleasant trading!
Bouchaib JENNANE,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Jul 2, 2020,

excellent broker

I have a real account with Dukascopy since October 2018 and I really enjoy trading on its flagship platform (JForex). I deeply recommand this broker for every one who is looking for a honest and serious broker.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jul 3, 2020:
Dear Bouchaib, we would like to thank you for taking time to leave us a review! We hope you continue enjoying our platform and service in the future.
Allio,
Uganda, Uganda,
Jun 16, 2020,

The best platform for algorithmic trading

I believe that Java is the best coding language for traders. Dukascopy has done well to maintain JForex. You can do alot with the JForex platform.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear Allio, let us join you in your appreciation for Java language and thank you for reviewing our beloved JForex platform here. Best wishes from Dukascopy support team.
Caracas, Venezuela,
Jun 11, 2020,

excellent platform!

Hello everybody, good morning ..

My opinion is very good, and at the same time it is general. The platform is very good and very robust ... the operations are relatively easy to digest. I have not had any kind of problem and I think they are excellent in everything!

Thank you very much for platforms like these!

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jul 21, 2020:
Dear Mayela, many thanks for your feedback!
Cordoba, Argentina,
Jun 2, 2020,

For me the best platform on the market

Very robust platform for both manual and automatic trading. Help desk service is very good

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear Gorlord, it pleases us to know you enjoy our platform and support desk performance. We have shared your kind words with the rest of the team. Thank you very much for leaving us a review here.

Bouchaib,
Casablanca, Morocco,
May 29, 2020,

Excellent broker

Excellent broker. Keep on this way. I really enjoy trading with you. But if you may increase the weekend leverage to 1:50, you will be more perfect

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear Bouchaib, thank you for your review. As for the leverage, Dukascopy Bank can offer up to 1:60 during weekends for most instruments. However, it’s best to check margin requirements on our website to find out the leverage value for the particular instruments you are interested in. Also, feel free to contact our support desk in case of any doubts.
SG, Singapore,
May 28, 2020,

Rude account manager
Disrespectful account manager
Not a swiss standard actually I have been to switzerland
this is a russian company

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear niaga, Dukascopy Bank is a licensed Swiss Bank with headquarters in Geneva and all the beneficiaries being Swiss citizens. We have multiple offices open worldwide and a truly global, international team.
We strive to provide high-quality assistance to our clients and do not support any disrespectful communication. Your correspondence with the account manager will be investigated in order to check whether it complies with our standards of service.