Dukascopy Review

Updated: Oct 30, 2020 · Dukascopy.com  · Is this your company?

Dukascopy is an online forex broker. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4,SWFX mobile, and JForex online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 40 currency pairs, CFDs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Dukascopy

Established: 2004
Address: Route de Pré-Bois 20 ICC, Entrance H 1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland
Contact: +41 22 799 4888
Regulators: FINMA #
Trading platforms: MT4, jForex
Cryptocurrencies: (2) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (605+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Bank Gurantees, Maestro, Neteller, Other Crypto Currencies, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire

Join live discussion of Dukascopy.com on our forum

Dukascopy.com profile provided by Dukascopy Support, Jan 16, 2018

Dukascopy is an online forex broker based in Geneva, Switzerland. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4, Jforex, Web, iOS and Android online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 60 currency pairs, CFDs, binaries and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options. Dukascopy Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer.

Ukraine, Ukraine,
Oct 27, 2020,

Hi for everyone.
Now about Dukascopy Swiss Banking Group. I have been working with Dukascopy Swiss Banking Group many years.
For this time I did not have any problems.
Platform Jforex works very good and correctly.
Instrument for trading are more then enough ( Forex, CDF, Stocks).
Execution, takeprofit, stoploss, orders all super.
Education and support are execellent.
News and analytics are super.
Last time I am trading from mobil apllication, execution the same as Platform Jforex.

My opinion Excellent!

Thanks you very much for your attention.

Mar 26, 2020 - 5 Stars Good afternoon or good night for all.
Now about Banking Group Dukascopy.
A am having real account some years.
Now, my opinion.
Education support and news all are supper!
About platform, instruments for trading more then enough.
Execution of orders, buy, sell, take profit, stop loss and others orders all OK!
Last time I am trading from Mobil, all OK too.
My opinion excellent!

Thanks you for your attention.

Jan 25, 2020 - No Rating Education and support information is super!
Execution and platform are all OK.
Until l I do not have problems.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 10, 2020 Dear foreigner, thank you for the review! Should you encounter any issue in the future, feel free to contact our support desk support @ dukascopy.com. We will be happy to help!

Andre',
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates,
Oct 23, 2020,

Great user-friendly platform

I am very pleased with Dukascopy. I have experience in several different platforms which I use daily and this platform rates as one of the best. It is a very user-friendly platform which would help significantly with any trading style.

Sansebastian, Spain,
Oct 21, 2020,

By far one of the best!

Compared to the mt4, mt5 and several online platforms, the jForex is by far the most sophisticated yet simple to use and intuitive.

Alex,
Cambs, United Kingdom,
Oct 20, 2020,

Used Dukascopy for over 10 years - Excellent

I have simply never had a problem with Dukascopy, Swiss efficiency! I use the Jforex platform which is rock solid and constantly being improved. When I have a tech question I get a well thought out answer, when I had 'sign in' problems (caused by me) they were sorted quickly. The only pain is getting the account open in the first place, expect to have to produce a dossier of detailed information but even this is reassuring. They are not for €500 accounts but if you are trading €10k+ definitely recommended.

Queenstown, New Zealand,
Sep 27, 2020,

THE BEST

I tested several platforms and really, nothing compares to dukascopy.
- Quality and transparency with the customer
- Excellent service, fast and practical.
- Money falls on the platform very quickly and can be withdrawn at any time
- regardless of the amount I was treated in the best possible way.

Good will and education with people are priceless, so I register a simple tribute to the attendant Thaise Lemos who does an incredible and super professional job, deserves recognition.

Success to the whole team, I recommend it to everyone.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Sep 30, 2020:
Dear RodrigoBM, we would like to thank you for your kind words on behalf of the whole Dukascopy support team. Comments like yours make us love our job even more. We wish you to have a pleasant trading experience while we do our best to keep you happy!
DCB,
Oxford, United Kingdom,
Sep 22, 2020,

Praise for the Dukascopy JAVA API

Dukascopy's own JAVA API has allowed me to implement every algorithmic strategy conceived. It is clear, precise and adaptable.

I have found Dukascopy to be helpful, honest and transparent.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Sep 30, 2020:
Dear DCB, we are so glad you enjoy using our JAVA API for developing your strategies. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and other traders here on Forexpeacearmy.com
Namur, Belgium,
Sep 17, 2020,

Comfortable

DUKASCOPY electronic platform is very intuitive: easy to understand how it works giving beginners the comfort for trading.

JForex platform has a high level of liquidity, accuracy and speed.

And last but not least, DUKASCOPY offers a strong regulation that guarantees my money and my personal data.

Mar 25, 2020 - 5 Stars Not the slightest negative thing to say about the platform : prices, orders, charts, alerts, reports & help desk,

Ask for a try!

Sep 2, 2016 - 5 Stars Excellent platform (and no useless information). Excellent trade execution. Good service.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Apr 21, 2020 Thank you for your kind words! We hope your satisfaction will only increase as the platform develops. Should you have any doubts, comments or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact our help desk. It will be our pleasure to assist you!

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Sep 17, 2020,

I have been using Jforex for over a year and everything is excellent.
1. This is the best platform for forex(for me) because the spread is very small (but you pay a commotion) still worthed.
2. The platform is very reliable and, has very nice features: lot size, indicators, undock chart, custom settings.
3. Customer service is very good.
4. Swiss bank very secure.
5. Every customer has an account manager which for me is a very good thing.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Sep 23, 2020:
Dear peko79, thank you for sharing your opinion here. We are thrilled to know you have rated our service and platform 5 stars!
Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Sep 1, 2020,

Don't Mislead

After getting the reply from Dukascopy, i would like to mention JOSE MEIMIJE CLEARLY MENTIONED IN HIS EMAIL THAT HE NEEDS THE STATEMENT HOW MUCH PROFITS I GAIN FROM FOREX.....TEAM DUKASCOPY, YOU HAVE SKIPPED IT? You the guys are not satisfied for my current business. And inspite of giving my business's each and every information and clarification you rejected it everytime. Country wise business policy are different. You have to understand that. I HAD NO PROBLEM TO SUBMIT OTHER BROKER'S STATEMENT BUT DON’T MISLEAD. In your website, i made couple of reports about this issues but no reply. If you want i am ready to provide reference number. So after lot of trouble i have now no interest to request you to change account manager. This is totally your fault and again saying DON’T MISLEAD ME AND OTHERS.

Aug 3, 2020 - 1 Star Positive side:
Dukascopy is trusted and reliable broker. No doubt about that.

Negative side:
If you think that you will be a part of Switzerland based broker then you can start account opening process with them.

Everything will be fine if your luck favours getting a dedicated account manager. Otherwise you will be forced to submit them documents, documents and documents. Necessary and unnecessary every documents they need to time pass.

If you fail to submit the unnecessary documents they want, after some days their attitude seems to be like that - YOU ARE CRIMINAL AND YOU WILL TRADE WITH DUKASCOPY USING ILLEGAL MONEY.

After passing frustrated many days i became tired and decide not to proceed with them.

I am asked by account manager of Dukascopy to submit other broker's statement how much profit i gain from forex!!!! Unbelievable.....

They will tell you their compliance department demands additional document. I have shocked when i see - INSPITE OF HAVING SAME BUSINESS CATEGORY THEY ACCEPT MY FRIEND'S DOCUMENTS WITHOUT HASSLE BUT I AM FORCED THAT COMPLIANCE NEED MORE DOCUMENTS AND THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED BY MY GIVEN DOCUMENTS. HOW DUAL POLICY CAN PLAY BY COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT WHERE DUKASCOPY SAYS THAT THEIR EVERY ACTIVITIES ARE TRANSPARENT? THEN IT WILL BE CONSIDERED THAT SOMETIMES THEIR COMPLIANCE WORKS PROPERLY ANS SOMETIMES THEY WORK IN SLEEPING MODE?

Jose Meimije is assigned for my account manager. His attitude, dominating behaviour arrogant mentality makes me totally disappointed that i am interested to trade with dukascopy nothing else. I have raised this issue many more times to their compliance but no responses....

Finally i can say - A lot of procedures and documentation for nothing! Other brokers offer more tight spread and better conditions with less hassles

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Aug 31, 2020 Dear Limpid,

Being a regulated Swiss bank it is our duty to comply with the strict regulatory standards of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority. This means that, among other things, we must know our customers and establish the source of the funds expected to be deposited to Dukascopy Bank.

In order to fulfill these obligations, our colleagues from the compliance department may ask potential clients to provide additional documents such as proof of residence and income. E.g. if a client indicates Forex as their source of income it is possible they request broker’s statements as proof.

After reading your comment, we have reviewed the manager’s correspondence and found no arrogance or disrespect in his communication. At the same time, we’d like to take this opportunity to remind our clients that they are welcome to report a problem or request a different personal manager by e-mailing us at info@dukascopy.com. We will be more than happy to investigate and assist.

Ryazan, Russian Federation,
Aug 18, 2020,

Dukascopy's tools are fine enough to try and love.

Hello Everybody here!)
I am not experienced trader, just beginner eagerly learning this art of making money.
Tried different tools, stations, platforms... and after some time (about year) returned to Dukascopy's JForex, as it IS user friendly, well designed and simple enough to enjoy the process - long live JForex developers! Just try it and compare for yourself, it's important to pay attention to almost every function. This is NOT some biased review, just comparative opinion. Regards and Good Luck*!

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Sep 2, 2020:
Thank you for your kind words, A.A.V! Our developers were absolutely delighted to read your feedback. Should you have any questions or suggestions, they are always welcome at our support desk!
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Jul 31, 2020,

SCAM COMPANY AVOID THEM

SCAM COMPANY AVOID THEM. worst forex broker in history. Do your self a favor and don't trade with Dukascopy they are very BAD broker.

This is my account number: Mahowald659EU.
Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Aug 5, 2020:
Dear MiladK, we are a little puzzled with your comment here as Dukascopy Bank and its subsidiaries are licensed and strictly regulated companies. Dukascopy Bank is a Swiss bank supervised by FINMA. Its European subsidiary, Dukascopy Europe, is a brokerage licensed in the EU and regulated by the Financial and Capital Market Commission (FCMC).

Unlike any ‘scam’ company, we provide not only transparent trading and pricing conditions, but also protection to our clients, including deposit insurance, stop loss, capital protection and other measures listed in the “Client protection” section of our website.

Moreover, there is a number of ways our clients can submit a suggestion or complaint regarding their trading experience with Dukascopy: using “Contact us” and “Report an Issue” forms on our website, a Live chat with our representatives, or emailing us at cs @ dukascopy.com. Our phone lines are available 24/7, too.

Kindly let us know if there’s anything we could assist you with to improve your experience with Dukascopy, since we couldn't find any trades in dispute or complaints associated with the login you have provided.

Best Regards,
Dukascopy support team
South Island, New Zealand,
Jul 31, 2020,

Professional excellent ECN.

The trading platform is awesome and it's a nice way to open a bank account in Switzerland. Highly recommended, love it.
cairo, Egypt,
Jul 16, 2020,

very safe and well equipped technical analysis tools

very safe trading there ,one of the very few in the market that is considered a true ECN ,highly recommended .
Interests of its clients is very well preserved in safety measures taken ,truly different experience than what is experienced with others

endless investment tools are available for trading
Punjab Chakwal, Pakistan,
Jul 16, 2020,

Perfect Broker for Professional Traders

I am working with Dukascopy since 2010, and I found it the perfect broker. It is matchless. My urge for choosing a good broker has been finished. It JForex platform is amazing. I have satisfaction that I shall not be scam any time.
Suggestion:
I have a little suggestion for Dukascopy to reduce the order commission and overnight charges of the orders please.
Beg-inner,
Home, Spain,
Jul 13, 2020,

JForex

In my experience, which is very limited, your JForex platform is the best. I've tested MetaTrader, but it's not good for me.

Warsaw, Poland,
Jul 13, 2020,

Very good broker

I've been with Dukascopy for almost 10 years. From the very beginning, I assumed to focus exclusively on the major pairs. For me, the most important things for a Broker are reliability (both in financial terms and in terms of operations), speed of execution (especially not executing stop-loss on time might lead to trouble) and available tools.

During this 10 years period, we went through the Swiss central bank's decision to limit CHF’s exchange rate - as a reminder, this is the moment that led to the bankruptcy of several brokers - and Brexit. In my opinion, the risk management department at this bank is incredibly good. A few weeks before the decision of the Swiss central bank (I think it was at the beginning of 2015) they cut the leverage on pairs with CHF, because it was obvious that something was going on.

The broker provides a wide range of available financial instruments, but the leverage available on them is at a reasonable level (adequate to liquidity and risk), so that in case of market liquidity problems it does not cause problems for clients or the bank.

As for the speed of execution, you simply have to try it yourself. In my opinion, it would be very difficult to improve something here, although I know that there are brokers who do it better.

The JForex platform is OK. The available tools are implemented correctly, everything is written in Java and there is a possibility to develop your own strategies or features. Developers are open for suggestions and new features. A very powerful API is available. When using more advanced features, errors can be detected, but support is helpful (maybe rude sometimes, but they are IT developers, so I think that it is also OK).

Regarding comments about rude contacts (not for my representative, but I have to admit that contacts with development support requires specific communication), in my opinion empathy is one of the last things I would like to get from a broker. Probably something like that can be discouraging, but I think that forex it's not a play for subtle people.

For me it is a broker I learned to trade with and I think to stay together for some time.
Feri,
Budapest, Hungary,
Jul 10, 2020,

Best

The most reliable ECN forex, cfd broker. The costumer service was well. The platform is better then either. I recomend it for everyone!
Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jul 21, 2020:
Thank you for your kind words, Feri. We really appreciate it.
Leopolis, Ukraine,
Jul 9, 2020,

In my opinion - a Great Service.

Excellent service for trading and a wide selection of instruments for investment strategies.
In today's economically difficult situation, I do not consider commissions too high.
Perhaps the web-portal is a bit overloaded with graphic elements.

Sincerely, RomanKh.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jul 21, 2020:
Dear RomanKh, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback here. It pleases us to know that our current instruments range caters for your investment needs as we are constantly working on broadening the list.

Best wishes from Dukascopy support team.
Baku, Azerbaijan,
Jul 2, 2020,

Very satisfied

I am with this broker for 6 years. I have been improving myself by participating in this brokers contests. unfortunately they stopped most of the contests since 2020.
I am very satisfied with the broker because they always make their best to help. Never make problem. Withdrawing money takes almost a minute. You just should keep in mind that withdrawing money from trading account with open trade should be approved by human. if you have open trade, It may take up to 48 hours, especially if you do it on weekend. I find their commissions high but probably it is the cost for good service.
Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jul 3, 2020:
Dear Fxbaku, it's great to know you have traded with us and contributed to our FX community for so long.

As you have mentioned, we make sure that clients have sufficient margin to hold their positions after withdrawal, consequently withdrawing money from an account with open trades may take more time as they require manual approval.

We thank you again for submitting your review here and wish you pleasant trading!
Bouchaib JENNANE,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Jul 2, 2020,

excellent broker

I have a real account with Dukascopy since October 2018 and I really enjoy trading on its flagship platform (JForex). I deeply recommand this broker for every one who is looking for a honest and serious broker.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jul 3, 2020:
Dear Bouchaib, we would like to thank you for taking time to leave us a review! We hope you continue enjoying our platform and service in the future.
Allio,
Uganda, Uganda,
Jun 16, 2020,

The best platform for algorithmic trading

I believe that Java is the best coding language for traders. Dukascopy has done well to maintain JForex. You can do alot with the JForex platform.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear Allio, let us join you in your appreciation for Java language and thank you for reviewing our beloved JForex platform here. Best wishes from Dukascopy support team.
Caracas, Venezuela,
Jun 11, 2020,

excellent platform!

Hello everybody, good morning ..

My opinion is very good, and at the same time it is general. The platform is very good and very robust ... the operations are relatively easy to digest. I have not had any kind of problem and I think they are excellent in everything!

Thank you very much for platforms like these!

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jul 21, 2020:
Dear Mayela, many thanks for your feedback!
Cordoba, Argentina,
Jun 2, 2020,

For me the best platform on the market

Very robust platform for both manual and automatic trading. Help desk service is very good

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear Gorlord, it pleases us to know you enjoy our platform and support desk performance. We have shared your kind words with the rest of the team. Thank you very much for leaving us a review here.

Bouchaib,
Casablanca, Morocco,
May 29, 2020,

Excellent broker

Excellent broker. Keep on this way. I really enjoy trading with you. But if you may increase the weekend leverage to 1:50, you will be more perfect

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear Bouchaib, thank you for your review. As for the leverage, Dukascopy Bank can offer up to 1:60 during weekends for most instruments. However, it’s best to check margin requirements on our website to find out the leverage value for the particular instruments you are interested in. Also, feel free to contact our support desk in case of any doubts.
SG, Singapore,
May 28, 2020,

Rude account manager
Disrespectful account manager
Not a swiss standard actually I have been to switzerland
this is a russian company

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear niaga, Dukascopy Bank is a licensed Swiss Bank with headquarters in Geneva and all the beneficiaries being Swiss citizens. We have multiple offices open worldwide and a truly global, international team.
We strive to provide high-quality assistance to our clients and do not support any disrespectful communication. Your correspondence with the account manager will be investigated in order to check whether it complies with our standards of service.
Beirut, Lebanon,
May 22, 2020,

a word froma 2 years customer

i am from Lebanon, and i have been using this service since 2018, verification was little hard at first but i had to to provide all required documents, I use their metatrader platform, i am a computer engineer and i use experts advisors for trading, i don't want to mention other brokers but this broker is the best one in many terms, fastest execution, no or near rare slippage, and the most important they are honest and never mess with any trade as many other brokers, and lately they added many instruments for mt4 wich is nice for me, i am happy to be a customer of dukascopy bank, especially in the Corona outbreak and economy crisis in my country, making money is not easy nowadays, but with dukascopy it is very simple.. thank you and keep the good work

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted May 26, 2020:
Dear ajmclen,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave us positive feedback. It’s great to know you have been enjoying the platform and service so far and especially the new MT4 instruments we had been working on.

We wish you all the best and stay safe and healthy!

Warm regards,
Dukascopy support team
Camaquã, Brazil,
May 4, 2020,

Difficulty deleting my account

Please, can anyone help me?
Since April 7, 2020 I have been trying to delete my account at Dukascopy Europe, however, support and managers are not helping me do this.
I no longer wish to have an account and no link with Dukascopy due to its high withdrawal fees and also due to its high fee charged when there is no trade carried out within a certain period specified by them.
In my account, there is a very low value of $ 5 dollars, however, the current withdrawal fee is $ 50 + fees from other banks. I cannot withdraw via Neteller because I cannot register through the Dukascopy 911 application, as I do not have a passport and my ID card from Brazil do not have the Machine Readable Zone to scan by the app to the registration. Then I chat with the support of Dukascopy at 911 app and he asked me that my managers can close / delete my account without withdrawal.
Therefore, I am already giving up my $ 5 dollars to close this account at once, however, the manager Giacomo who had told me that he would delete this account for me did not make such an exclusion, because today I went to check if my account had been deleted and behold, I find my $ 5 account still active.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't know what to do anymore.
I am very regretful to have created an account at Dukascopy and I am wasting a lot of time to solve this question that should be simple.

In advance, thank you very much for your attention and help!

Best regards,
Samuel.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted May 18, 2020:
Dear Samuel,

We have already closed your account as per your request. Please note that you will still be able to access your account’s reports, fund movements and activity log at any time as we save this possibility for all our clients long after their accounts have been closed.

As you have mentioned, the fee for wire transfer in US dollars is 50 USD flat. However, we would like to stress that the fees for bank transfers in currencies other that US dollars are remarkably lower and start from 2.3 EUR or 2.3 CHF. The fees for transfers in US dollars specifically are the most expensive ones and are backed up by practical cost of delivering such service. By maintaining a relatively high fee for these particular transfers we can keep the low price for the rest of operations. Please note that Dukascopy Bank’s clients can withdraw funds to their Skrill wallet by paying only 2.5% of the amount. For instance, that would mean paying about 13 cents for withdrawing 5 USD. Since this option is not available directly for clients of Dukascopy Europe, we offer opening a multi-currency Swiss banking account (MCA) with Dukascopy Bank at www.dukascopy.bank, transfer the deposit there at no cost and then withdraw to a bank card or Skrill/Neteller wallets. Alternatively, you could just use the money to top up your plastic or virtual Dukascopy card to pay online and offline or withdraw from ATM. This multi-currency account can be opened online via a video-identification, the procedure approved by Swiss financial regulator FINMA. The procedure however requires a client to identify themselves with a document containing a machine-readable (MRZ) zone for information to be processed and account opened.

We regret that in your particular case there was no possibility to take advantage of this option and remain at your service for any questions or doubts you may have.

Best Regards,
Dukascopy Support Team
Japan, Japan,
Mar 14, 2020,

Good.

If want to trade CFD, DukasCopy the good choice.
If seeking for broker much possible reliability,
recommend InteractiveBrokers or DukasCopy.

Has a true ECN,
DukasCopy is also unusually a bank and has low risk of bankruptcy.

Slovenia, Slovenia,
Mar 7, 2020,

Excellent - trustworthy and reliable

I've been with Dukascopy Bank since 2013 and have never looked back.

Their secure and reliable JForex trading platform includes, in my opinion, everything what a typical retail trader needs for successful trading. Market orders and many variations of conditional orders - including BIDs and OFFERs that allow you to act as an internal liquidity provider and get better prices. Comprehensive and configurable charting package that comes with loads of indicators, some very useful order management plugins, and even price action pattern scanner. If you know just a little bit of Java, you can start building everything imaginable, making use of the simple and well-documented JForex API - or ask one of the external programmers for help. New features are added to the platform on a regular basis - just keep tabs on the "What's new?" feed.

Your automated strategies can be deployed on their servers, closer to the market, and to save you some electricity. For more sophisticated clients, there's even a FIX API access possibility.

I would go as far as to say that the platform should be able to cover most professionals - unless you want to make markets directly on the interbank platforms.

Their professional and kind staff will help you answer your questions and solve your issues promptly and with respect.

There's much much more on the offer, explore menu links on their website.

Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 3, 2020,

i am new for using it but so far speed & tools are good
highly recommended to try it
i will update my review later
Europe, Slovenia,
Feb 29, 2020,

Honestly the best broker for retail trader

I have been with Dukascopy since December 2018. My trading style is scalping, usually 10 pips TP with 50 pip SL, on average taking around 10-15 trades/week. I have traded only regular currencies, and left positions only from monday-friday. I have started off with 18.000 EUR and funded more along the way.

Things that have or have not happened with Dukascopy:

- Always, without exception, fast and immediate withdrawal, anywhere from 1-20.000 EUR. Sometimes the money was on my bank account (i am from EU) in the same day.
- I have never experienced any slippage whatsoever on my trades
- I have been using their JForex platform and my god, that is one smooth, well structured platform that also allows server based trailing stop (which Metatrader does not)
- You have several brackets of commision automatically, so if you start off with moderate 15k or something and trade moderately, you will be moved automatically to next bracket - paying LESS commision per trade than before
- EU brokers got f*** with that 1:30 leverage directive, but with Dukascopy (Swiss broker) you can have 1:200 - while still being very regulated broker with up to 100.000 chf funds protection
- When i have deposited the funds, they have asked me about my funds origin and continually kept asking anytime i have added more money to my account. By Swiss law, they are required to keep an eye on traders, so that they do not go into debt trading and or put their entire personal wealth on Forex account. Normally, this is really great, it shows great respectance of the law, strictness and trying to protect you from yourself as a lot of people gamble away their accounts.

It is also the only reason why i have left Dukascopy. I have traded successfully for a long time, so i wanted to put more money on it. I was told directly, that taking investors money and putting it on Forex, or taking a bank loan and putting on Forex will not be accepted. If i right now, wanted to take someones 100k to trade and flip for profit, with Dukascopy, i will be prevented to do so.

In conclusion, truly great broker. I have enjoyed their services very much and they have been entirely reliable. If you are not planning to put on Forex anything beyond what you have in your own pocket, this is the best broker.
Ksa, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 28, 2020,

nice real forex trader , i am happy

Real bank , real market forex !

I deposited a large amount 50k

I did not encounter any problems .

Thanks Dukascopy
Anton,
Novosibirsk, Russian Federation,
Feb 7, 2020,

Ease to use platform. Great strategy development based on Java programming language. Convenient historical tester and 1-click remote run of your strategies.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 14, 2020:
Dear Anton, we are happy you enjoy our platform and automatic trading environment. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your opinion. We really appreciate it.
SINGAPORE, Singapore,
Feb 6, 2020,

PRACTICAL AND USER FRIENDLY

THE PLATFORM IS VERY EASY TO USE AND CLARITY OF THE CHART PRICE AND EASY TO OPERATE AND WE CAN PRINT THE CHART TOGETHER WITH OUR TRADES FOR BACK TESTING.
Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 11, 2020:
Dear hendraoh1, we are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. It’s good to know that you are enjoying our platform and find it convenient for backtesting. Should you have any comments and suggestions you are very welcome to share them with our developers at support @dukascopy.com.
Jan 28, 2020,

Great Broker

Have been using Dukascopy for 18 months now. Love the platform. Tight spreads, feature rich and reliable.

Only had one issue in 18 months when platform became unresponsive whilst trying to close a trade. Dukascopy support replied almost instantly and refunded the full amount of the trade based on when i had tried to close. Very good support
Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 11, 2020:
Dear thillesq, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. It’s a pleasure to know that you like our platform and support. At Dukascopy we are committed to investigating every customer’s request and providing a fair solution.
Please let us take this opportunity to remind our customers about the various versions of the platform that we offer. If for any reason you can't access your usual platform (for instance the installed JForex for Desktop) you may try using our Web platform, JForex Java Webstart, IOS and Android apps to manage your orders. For urgent operations with your trades, please call our live trading desk immediately at + 41 22 799 4848.
Warmest regards, Dukascopy support team
CORDOBA, Argentina,
Jan 23, 2020,

Excellent broker

I have been working with Dukascopy since 2010. The client service has always been excellent. As a programmer and trader I think that the platform is the best in every way.
Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 10, 2020:
Dear Gorlord, we are excited to know that you have been with us for 10 years already and are enjoying everything so far. Our support team sends you warmest regards and remains at your disposal for any questions or comments you may have.
Oslo, Norway,
Jan 18, 2020,

OK

I've been using Dukascopy with the javaws JForex for a week, these are my thoughts. It has most of the tools you need to make money in the markets.
Platform and price feed has been stable the whole time, I don't think I have seen any disruptions which is good. Other than silly spreads on some
of the crosses around the US close.
Volume commission is a minus.
I opened another currency account to do internal transfer. It costs a fee and is not instant even though you get the spot rate. Even
after several hours it was still not complete, another minus.
All in all I think this is an OK broker.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jan 23, 2020:
Dear hdkgjtndfh, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our products and services. We are glad to know you have enjoyed our platform.
We would also be grateful to receive some details of the internal transfer you are referring to in order to investigate this issue and assist you since all our internal transfers are completely free of charge and instant. Feel free to email us the details at cs(at)dukascopy.com. Best regards, Support team
London ontario, Canada,
Jan 15, 2020,

Extremely Horrible racist experience

I wanted to open account with Dukascopy but they refused my application because my net worth was upper than 1 million, I sent all of my fully legally documents from Canada for source of my fund but they refused my account because I was originally from middle east!!!!! They are so racists, they think the people who live in Middle East are criminals !!! All of my documents and my bank account and my sources were fully legally by government of Canada !!!! And they were the only broker who refused me.
Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jan 23, 2020:
Dear Shayan1942, as a licensed bank regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority our Compliance department must meet strict requirements while reviewing clients’ applications. Please let us assure you that these policies are solely aimed at determining the source of deposits that are planned to be sent to Dukascopy Bank. We are obliged to obtain this information in order to comply with Swiss regulations.
milan, Italy,
Jan 14, 2020,

good

very good broker but high spreads over night.

they have the best platform for historical data and backtesting (manually)

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 11, 2020:
Thank you very much, hisoka391. We appreciate your feedback and happy to know you enjoyed our platform and especially the backtesting feature.
Monique,
Bilthoven, Netherlands,
Jan 9, 2020,

Very glad I have choosen for Dukaskopy

Very professional organisation with the best tools there are. I first tried the demo version, but since last week I'am live and very happy.
Don't hesitate, just go for Dukascopy!

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 11, 2020:
Dear Monique, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are thrilled to receive such a high rating and kind words. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.
Rosen,
Bulgaria, Bulgaria,
Jan 7, 2020,

Positive

I've been using Dukas for over 5 years, never had any issues with money withdrawal. Platform is updated regularly with needed features. I haven't found a broker with the same high level of performance.

One thing they could improve is the internal support chat as representatives are not overall prepared with all details re platform, finances, etc. Recommended.

venugopal yedugondla,
Canada, Canada,
Jan 6, 2020,

Provide simple trading features and improve reliability please

It does an ok job but misses some basic features
1) Doesn't have the ability to adjust the time validity of an order on the order entry panel , for example i might just want it to be 1hr or 2 hr or 2 days . This is really sad that they cannot think of this as a basic feature
2) Cannot move orders on the chart by clicking and dragging , should be enabled asap
3) The charts some times dont update properly , they are laggy and slow and not entirely in sync with market prices

Abuja, Nigeria,
Jan 5, 2020,

Good, Reliable, excellent Forex broker with amazing online Banking service

Good, reliable and excellent ecn forex broker, i trade forex with the forex broker for many years till now and i recommend dukascopy for quality customer service , unique trading platform for trading, transparent pricing environment for all traders, instant execution of trade orders, deposit and instant withdrawal of fund on request with amazing online banking

Colchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 3, 2020,

Very good forex broker

I have't problems with Dukascopy Bank on the last few years. Quick executions, low spreads and in my opinion fantastic platform with option of programming (code and/or visual).
No problems with withdrawal but ...... one small problem with topping up the deposit :) I can't send more money than the set range. I think is a swiss regulations.... 5+ for this broker.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jan 22, 2020:
Dear tomekbe, thank you for taking time to leave your feedback about Dukascopy Bank. We appreciate it. As you said, we are required by the Swiss Financial Regulator to impose certain limits on clients’ deposits based on their income and the type of account they are trying to open. However, this does not influence withdrawals in any way and our clients are free to withdraw their funds at any time.
Mike,
Swit, Switzerland,
Jan 3, 2020,

Dukascopy is doing the max for their clients

Dukascopy is doing the max for their clients. They expanded their product portfolio in the years and also the trading plattform is really grown up. I mostly trade Forex markets.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Dear Mike, indeed we are constantly working on upgrading the platform and expanding our product portfolio. We would always be grateful for any suggestions regarding the software and the instruments list at our support desk. Unfortunately, we can not guarantee that we can implement all of the requested features/instruments, but we do study our client’s opinions and preferences while considering any changes.
aaa, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 28, 2019,

The best company to trade !

low spreads , to easy withdraw , i withdraw from my account to skrill instantly !

very good platform

i am realy happy with dukascopy , for me the best place to trade

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Dear Abdullah300400, we are grateful for your positive feedback. Our support team remains at your disposal for any assistance or information you may need.
Rome, Italy,
Dec 25, 2019,

What a joke they have become.

I use to have an account with them and was satisfied, for several unrelated reasons I let it go over 10 years ago.
However I decided to reopen an account recently.
I did everything required, perform the video identification successfully, uploaded the required documents , including my latest colonoscopy and like in the past I was looking forward to do business with them.
Except I never heard from them...........not a word......

Maybe they gotten so big and feel that don’t have to care about 1 retail account ( I was going to drop $100k, I know it is nothing.

If they can’t even email you on the status of your new account, imaging when you try to withdraw some of your money........that was my thought and belief.

Therefore don’t waste your time.... they have become a joke.....

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Dec 27, 2019:
Dear Charles, we regret to hear your account opening experience has been disappointing so far. We would be grateful if you could give us any details (such as the email you used for registration or UID) so that we would be able to identify your profile and find out the possible reasons why you have not received a confirmation from us yet. We will be happy to investigate your account opening progress at cs@dukascopy.com.
Pune, India,
Nov 15, 2019,

Best Community For Forex Contests

I am a Member of Dukascopy Community from 2017. I have won in many contests there and I have successfully withdrawn prize money after meeting turnover requirements. I never invested my own money. Its a best place to take part in contest, communicate with fellow traders, where you can learn and grow together.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jan 13, 2020:
Dear Anjali, it’s great to know that our Community has been beneficial to you. We thank you for being part of it and wish you the best of luck and even more winnings in our contests!
New Jersey, USA,
Nov 13, 2019,

A Source of Clean Clear Data and information

Dukascopy Is a Strong clear website ! It Does not do the Pretending of news and information that" Bloomberg , CNBC and Reuters Provides Every day . This "constant misleading about the action in the Markets ..And I do find Dukascopy a Great Resource ..

Doc dow

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jan 13, 2020:
Dear Docdow, we are delighted to read your feedback about our website and hope it will keep meeting your needs in future, as we constantly strive to make it even more clear and resourceful at the same time. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome and help us become better. Best Regards, Dukascopy support team.
Pune, India,
Nov 13, 2019,

For Serious traders dukascopy is very good.

I have been trading with dujascopy for last 6 years. Execution is perfect, spreads are good and support is good. ECN price help me a lot because my basic style is scalping. One of best brokers in the world.