BarTrader.net Review

Updated: Aug 23, 2019
Samuel J. Sarullo

Website is down.  Company appears to be out of business.

BarTrader.net

Join live discussion of BarTrader.net on our forum

Lavish,
Indiana , USA,
Jun 20, 2015,

Mr Samuel Sarullo has very bad attitude...foul language not Business man material. His EA software probably has a worm hole. He also offered to play me for sex as if someone is stupid enough to jump on a plane to see his 65yr old butt.

MT,
Sep 5, 2009,

HI Traders,
I think Sam thought he had something, but he wasn't upfront with the results (expected results going forward) hence he kept switching brokers. I know he create as much hype as he could. I also paid him 1000, but never saw any profit. I quit using the system before it wiped out my account. So I ask him to run the system on my broker's demo for a while to see how things went. It didn't make profit doing that time, so I decided to cut my losses and move on. I did have several communication exchanges with Sam and find that he is a somewhat shifty guy though I don't know if that's his personality or character flaw. Bottomline, I was never convinced he had anything valuable to put people's money on the line.

Blueocean,
UK,
May 16, 2009,

Hi there,
I have used bartrader, I paid 1000 dollrs upfront fee or down payment to the owner of bartarer, He sent me the EA and told me to use it on Live account, so I did, the very first night I used it, it cleaned up my account by the morning, there was nothing left,
so I lost 1000 dollars, and 3000+ from acocunt at IBFX and I can prove that to anyone. Obviously I was very upset and contacted
the owner, and he said that ``dont worry I am going to make sure that I recover my losses and make money``
I think that with bartrader no one has made money, I asked him to prove it and he failed to do so, when people are making money they are happy to leave a +ve feedback, he has none, and he keeps on changing the backtest results, as well as brokers, he also confirmed that he ``trades manually`` to show better performance in the demo accounts. I think its a complete scam.
If on the other hand anyone has made money with bartrader, please come forward and provide evidence. thanks
wait to hear more comments from FPA community.