Forex4You.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 19, 2020

Other websites of this company include forex4you.org and eGlobal-Forex.com

About Forex4You.com

Forex 4 You are forex brokers. Forex4You offers the MetaTrader 4 foreign exchange trading top platform. Forex4you.com offers over 35 currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Forex4You.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$1
Established:2007
Address:First Floor, Mandar House, Johnson's Ghut, P.O. Box 3257, Road Town, Tortola, Virgin Islands, British
Contact:info@forex4you.com, +44 207 193 9932
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Forex4You.com on our forum

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 20, 2020,

SCAM BROKER WHIPPED OUT ALL MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT WHILE in 100% profit.

I recently traded the AUD Unemployment change news , I open the trade 15 seconds before the news and I was on profit from the first second the news event entered. I had 48 EUR in my account and it jumped to 100 EUR profits. I then waited 6 minutes which I was on 60 EUR profits , when it went to 50 EUR profits, I decided to close my profits, instead of closing it, it said “invalid parameters” then closed the trade , whipped out all the money in my account , while the price was still on my side. I have a video and screenshots of what happened , I’ve send several emails , spoke to a lot of people in the live charts , but no one wants to give me an answer of what happened or a refund of my money. I will post the video to YouTube and will post the link of what happened. STAY AWAY, they can take your money even if you in huge profits.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Dear Client!

Described order was opened on your account on 20/02/2020 in 01:29:31 (GMT+1) on AUDUSD instrument by 0.66893 price with volume of 0.77 lots. Due to price movement on the market, after 24 seconds your account has reached the critical margin level, when automatic order closure is performed (account has reached Stop Out level). In accordance to available market liquidity your order was closed by 0.66941 price in 01:29:55.

Also, you have uploaded video, where you are trying to close order in 01:34 by GTM+1, but receive an error “Invalid parameters”. This situation has occurred, as mentioned order was already closed on our server. Regarding your request, we have provided an answer to your email address, specifying our server logs and tick history for period from order's opening till closing. Using this information you can compare it with prices on chart and calculate loss of your order. Possibly, delay in order information was caused by mobile application or your device.
Beirut, Lebanon,
Feb 5, 2020,

Scammed referral program.

Hello
I've been scammed by this company which suddenly decided not to pay me my referral commissions claiming I violated their KYC rules but not disclosing any other information. Noting that I have been their client since 2016. I guess they found it's cheaper just to use this trick. I've been a reputable FPA member for over 10 years and submitted countless scam findings.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Feb 7, 2020:
Greetings!

Full information regarding situation that you have faced was already provided to your email address. Your account was blocked due to violation of KYC policy (Know Your Customer) and in particularly clause 4.7 of Client’s agreement document. Full clause and policy descriptions are provided on our website.
JAYPEE,
Chandigarh, India,
Jan 7, 2020,

Best & Reliable Broker

I am happy to be connected with Forex4you. One of the best broker with best services. I am using Forex4you services from more than 4 years and 6 months now. Deposit & Withdrawal is faster than other brokers i have worked with. I have never felt any problem during this period.
I wish Forex4you will always be providing best services to all forex traders (lovers) :-)
Thanks Forex4you. Keep on winning hearts.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jan 3, 2020,

never had bad experience registering like other more famous brokers

very stupid way of handling document verification, this broker should learn from more reputable brokers. The documents are very clear to other brokers and scanned ones, very clear and readable, and asked for more. Ridiculuous.

The way they handle without going extramile cross checking, will also reflect how they will treat you as customer later on.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Jan 6, 2020:
Dear Client,

We are sorry to learn that you have been dissatisfied with the service we have provided.

Please note that the requirement to identify our customers is properly dictated by the regulatory documents of the Financial Services Commission BVI, specifically the AML Code of Practice and AML Regulation. The choice of form, specific documents and the method that the company chooses to identify its customers, as well as to satisfy this requirement, remains at the discretion of the company, but at the same time it is agreed with the regulator.

If you have difficulties with passing of verification procedure, please contact our customer support service in anytime. We will be glad to help you with this question.
Cotonou, Benin,
Aug 18, 2019,

very limited payment system

It will soon be a month that I am interested in their NDD account and I try to move to a real account to test it. Very early I am faced with a problem: their payment system is very limited with only 3 electronic wallets that are not accessible to all countries while it wants to be global. So please add other wallet such as perfectmoney, payeer, bitcoin and advcash to help us
Reply by Forex4you submitted Aug 21, 2019:
Dear Client,

In order to make deposit, you can use WebMoney payment system or you bank card. Unfortunately, Skrill and Neteller electronic payment systems are not available in Benin by payment system service conditions. Your suggestion for new electronic payment systems addition will be passed to our appropriate department for consideration.
coimbatore, India,
Jul 4, 2019,

i like forex4you, good platform, vey good fast excution ,

funding $ easy , withdrawal $ easy, very good support by Madam tasleem , 5 types of account is more convenient , 3 tier commission is very attractive. so i love forex4you.

Tamil Nadu, India,
Jul 4, 2019,

Very good service

I'm trading Forex4you for more than 3 years and the best part which I need to mention here is their Customers Support.. especially Ms.Thasleem from our Indian Office does a very good job..
She is so friendly and when ever need any support she will be right There to do so. Because of her only I've came in to Forex4you and a very good broker and like lot of people mentioned here their spread is very tight and funding and withdrawal from my account also very easy.

Thanks for their support..

Bangalore, India,
Jun 25, 2019,

Professional smooth and reliable

Very much professional, smooth, reliable and top support team.
The spreads are low and gives heavy customer satisfaction. 6 star

Trichy, India,
Jun 21, 2019,

Such a Wonderful Broker especially Indian support is awesome

I'm trading with this broker since past 3 and half years
Low spreads
Good guidance and support from. Broker
In India Local payment method is awesome
Deposit and withdrawal are too fast comparing to other brokers
Hats off to their service
For money safety they r the only one who r right choice

Delhi, India,
Jun 20, 2019,

Excellent Broker

Hi Forexpeacearmy reader,
I am Mahipal from india (Delhi). I have opened my first forex trading account with forex4you in 2011. From that time I am trading with forex4you. In this 8 years I have trade with some other brokers but I find forex4you is more reliable and better from others. I have never faced any issue with withdrawal and any trading services. From 2011 I saw grow to forex4you they are committed to improve their services. Their customer support executives very knowledgeable and every time ready to help. Specially thanks to Tasleem , she very supportive.