Forex4You.com Review

Updated: Mar 18, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Forex 4 You are forex brokers. Forex4You offers the MetaTrader 4 foreign exchange trading top platform. Forex4you.com offers over 35 currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Forex4You.com

Other websites of this company include forex4you.org and eGlobal-Forex.com

Established: 2007
Address: First Floor, Mandar House, Johnson's Ghut, P.O. Box 3257, Road Town, Tortola, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@forex4you.com, +44 207 193 9932

Join live discussion of Forex4You.com on our forum

Germany, Germany,
Mar 16, 2021,

Account blocked, withdrawal of funds not possible! --> SCAM

In November 2020, I received a notice that my account will be blocked because the company does not offer services to residents of Germany. They then offered me a complicated way to withdraw funds from my account. Unfortunately, it did not work. I wrote several times to the service that it does not work, in response I got the same explanation how to perform the withdrawal. At some point the service stopped responding. This is a scam!

Reply by Forex4you submitted Mar 18, 2021:
Greetings!

Your situation is still under review. Unfortunately, due to technical reasons we did not receive the latest letters from you. On the current moment we have sent you an email regarding this case. Please contact our Customer support in order to resolve your question as soon as possible.
Ndumiso,
Durban, South Africa,
Jan 12, 2021,

I went to check their license at BIV before I could trade with them...

Agent Abe has joined the chat.
Hello, how may I assist you?
16:59 I wanted to confirm if a broker has this license
17:00 Can I?
17:00 Please note that we do not provide financial/forex license
17:01 You'll don't provide licensing to Any Forex broker??
17:02 Unfortunately we do not assist with forex license
17:04 We do not have this information Sir as we do not provide licenses
17:04 Sorry Abe just trying make sure
17:05 No worries, it is a pleasure to assist you
17:06 Screenshot_20210112_170557.jpg
17:06 This is faked you mean to say??
17:06 We do not have any company under this name
17:07 Is there anything else I can assist you with?
17:07 Thank you

We checked at BVIFSC.vg and found this:

We also could not find a live chat option.  What site were you talking to about the license?
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 4, 2021,

When your positions are profit you cannot close your order

Forex4you has a trick on `error: get quote` to not let you be able to close your profit order.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Jan 7, 2021:
Dear Client,

On 4th of January you have contacted our Customer support regarding orders closure problems. From 04:22 by terminal time (GMT+1) you tried to close orders for BTCUSD instrument, but for these actions were received rejects. Due to technical issues on external counteragent side, orders opening / closure for BTCUSD instrument was not available for a short time period. When situation was fixed on counteragent side, ability to open and close positions for specified instrument was restored. If you have any additional questions regarding your case, do not hesitate to contact Customer Support and corresponding department will review your situation.
pakistan, Pakistan,
Jul 8, 2020,

its a Pure Scam i Lost more than 20000$ with this poopy broker

when your trades come in profit then you getting off qout errors in your trades but when you contacting him then they telling your order we closed behind of Mt4 its only showing on your account not running in Live market what poop.
its my todays disscussion with these sacmmers

Staff: Salman M.
17:57:23 Your Question: i want to close this Gold trade but i getting off quot message why ?
17:57:23 Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly.
17:57:39 You are now chatting with Salman M. (cs id)
17:57:56 khalid Awan: 3716930 check my this account
17:58:23 khalid Awan: a gold trade running here when i want to close it
17:58:24 Salman M.: Hello! I understood your question, please wait.
17:58:32 khalid Awan: ok
18:00:57 Salman M.: Can you specify your order number?
18:01:29 khalid Awan: 256510878
18:02:27 Salman M.: Please wait a minute.
18:03:10 khalid Awan: ok
18:05:40 khalid Awan: ?
18:06:27 Salman M.: Our team is checking to system, will take a minutes to check.
18:09:08 khalid Awan: why its closed in negative
18:09:21 Salman M.: Order was already closed on our server, but was not closed in Client's terminal. Now situation was fixed.
18:09:27 khalid Awan: i have seen its running in plus 700+ cent
18:09:53 khalid Awan: what the sex with poop broker you are
18:10:23 khalid Awan: order Running on my Terminal when its loosing that time its loosing my real money
18:10:50 khalid Awan: when some trades running in ++ then its closed from broker Mothers Donkey
18:10:56 khalid Awan: whats wrong man
18:12:09 Salman M.: We close your order according to the hour of request, we cannot determine when prices are up or down.
18:12:12 Salman M.: To get detailed information about your Offquotes, please create a ticket in your trader room and inform you about what happened to your account.
18:12:38 khalid Awan: back me my money in my account other wise i am posting about scam in forexpeacearmy
18:12:57 khalid Awan: forex4you is a Mommy Humping Scam Broker
18:13:54 Salman M.: We're sorry, to get complete information please create ticket on Trader Room and send capture of your account.
18:14:23 khalid Awan: you all are scammers and bustared playing with peoples money
18:15:02 khalid Awan: now i am opening an disscussing in forex peace army regarding your this scam
18:15:15 khalid Awan: you are a scammers group
18:15:47 khalid Awan: i lost more than 20000$ with your Mothers Curvaceous Buttocks
18:17:27 Salman M.: Regarding your complaint, you can send a ticket to us for further checking by our related team. We apologize for the inconvenience.
18:22:18 Salman M.: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Support Center: https://support.eglobal-group.com/
Reply by Forex4you submitted Jul 9, 2020:
Dear Client,

On 2020-07-08 you have contacted Customer Support via chat with a request why the mentioned order cannot be closed. Reject on order closure on 2020-07-08 was received due to the fact that the specified order was already closed on 2020-06-08 on server side, but information in your MT4 terminal was not updated. Customer Support specialist passed the information to the appropriate department. Corresponding actions were made and information in your terminal was successfully synced.

Please keep in mind, that order’s execution is performed on server side, and then result of this action displays in trading terminal. Due to the technical issue, information was not updated in your terminal. Also, on your email address Forex4you Dealing department has provided server logs, where are displayed order's closure request from your account, and order's further execution.

Specified order was closed with a result of -32.22 USD cents on 2020-06-08.
Brunei Muara, Brunei Darussalam,
Jun 24, 2020,

Forex4you change my trading position. I did hedge all my XAUUSD

Forex4you change my trading position. I did hedge all my XAUUSD positions in more than 1 month ago. They change one position in buying and set the take profit at a minimum profit to make my margin happen. I saw they did that more than 5 times. And i just keep silent while i do change it into zero price in taking profit. So lat week gold make a high move and now is at 1776.52 and they change take profit into 1737. They hack my trading platorm so it will make my acc in critical. THEY ARE SCAMMER.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Jun 29, 2020:
Dear Client!

Please note, that E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. is authorized and regulated by the BVI FSC under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 License: SIBA/L/12/1027. Company has no rights to affect any operations which are being handled by client on his/her trading account. As a regulated Company, we consider such actions as unacceptable. All client/server trading requests are stored as logs both on client MT4 and server side.

On 24th of June we have requested additional information such as account number/order number and MT4 logs in order to investigate your situation. Please specify order number, where Take Profit value was changed. Also, please submit your Expert Advisor's and your MT4 terminal's logs for this period. Necessary information you can send via your Trader Room or as a reply to letter which you have received before from our specialists.
Vishnu,
Hyderabad, India,
Jun 5, 2020,

Excellent

I have been trading in Forex4you.com since 9 years. Its one of the best forex broker in the industry. Deposits and withdrawals are on Time. Execution is perfect.
mobile trading available. Quick customer support and online chat available at any time...
Whatelse a trader need more than this...

Dennis,
Chd, India,
Jun 2, 2020,

Forex4you India support

Been with the company for the last 4 years and must say that the FOREX4U INDIA IS THE BEST BROKER SERVICE I HAVE COME ACROSS. Withdrawal and deposit service are lightning fast lol I must say...cheers

Masvingo, Zimbabwe,
Apr 16, 2020,

SCAMMER,POOR SUPPORT

They claim they would withdraw funds in 10 days, is that acceptable?, support responds after 8 hours

Apr 15, 2020 - 1 Star They asked me to deposit funds after registering(didn't receive terminal password) but before verification(seemingly impossible process, they rejected all my country's ID and passport documents),now after giving up on this broker they dont want to allow me to withdraw my funds because of a terminal password they never gave me,so disappointed

Reply by Forex4you submitted Apr 17, 2020:
Greetings!

Password and another information about trading account are sent to email address after account creation. We can restore password for trading account, however this function is available only for verified users. Your ID document was accepted by our Verification department, but documents for address proof were declined. In order to verify your address, you should submit your utility bill or bank statement. This document must reflect your physical address, your name, surname and it must be dated within 3 last months.

Also, you have submitted the request for your Trader Room blocking. According to our internal policy, funds withdrawal after Trader Room blocking is performed during 10 working days. Please keep in mind, that 10 days is maximal period and usually this process take less time. Your funds were already withdrawn to your deposit requisites.
Calgary, Canada,
Apr 7, 2020,

Withdrawal is not functioning and no real help is offered.

I started trading with Forex4you in June of 2019 and I deposited Around $7000 USD through my mastercard In July. I then tested the withdrawal process and successfully withdrew $50 USD to that same mastercard credit card. I made a profit over the next few months and brought my accounts up to $9000 USD.

on January 27th I started attempting to withdraw my balances to that same credit card account and have been rejected almost every time. I have only succeeded in withdrawing $20 USD, another $500 USD withdrawal has not shown up on my credit card and it was executed on March 19th 2020. It has been over two months of trying to get the full balance out of the accounts. I have had these transactions rejected at least 4 times.

The answers I receive from support and the payments department are to use a different payment system or card as it is my credit cards issuing bank who is rejecting the transaction with no reason given. I spoke with my credit card company twice and they state that there is no reason why the transactions should not be going through as other smaller amounts have been withdrawn before. They state that there is no such thing as a payments department that Forex4you is referring to. The other payment and withdrawal methods Skrill, Neteller and Webmoney do not offer their services to Canadians or do not allow merchant transactions for Canadians. Even outside of this if money can be deposited with a credit card it should just as easily be able to be credited to that same credit card.

I cannot get any other response from them other than to tell me to use a different payment system or card. This is unacceptable and terrible service. This money needs to be withdrawn and some kind of new arrangement needs to be made in order to make this possible.

I have had accounts with many other forex brokers. Withdrawal has never been an issue with any of these brokers. Most of the time they had more options such as bank wire, BTC etc.

If Forex4you is not able or not willing to do something about this issue and make some kind of arrangement to allow it's customers to withdraw their funds then they are truly deserving of this review and truly the bottom of the barrel of broker selection or worse purposefully refusing for their own interest.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Apr 17, 2020:
Dear Client!

Currently we are working on your case, and have already contacted you with new details regarding this situation. We are interested in the soonest resolution of this issue and will keep you updated with any new information.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 20, 2020,

SCAM BROKER WHIPPED OUT ALL MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT WHILE in 100% profit.

I recently traded the AUD Unemployment change news , I open the trade 15 seconds before the news and I was on profit from the first second the news event entered. I had 48 EUR in my account and it jumped to 100 EUR profits. I then waited 6 minutes which I was on 60 EUR profits , when it went to 50 EUR profits, I decided to close my profits, instead of closing it, it said “invalid parameters” then closed the trade , whipped out all the money in my account , while the price was still on my side. I have a video and screenshots of what happened , I’ve send several emails , spoke to a lot of people in the live charts , but no one wants to give me an answer of what happened or a refund of my money. I will post the video to YouTube and will post the link of what happened. STAY AWAY, they can take your money even if you in huge profits.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Dear Client!

Described order was opened on your account on 20/02/2020 in 01:29:31 (GMT+1) on AUDUSD instrument by 0.66893 price with volume of 0.77 lots. Due to price movement on the market, after 24 seconds your account has reached the critical margin level, when automatic order closure is performed (account has reached Stop Out level). In accordance to available market liquidity your order was closed by 0.66941 price in 01:29:55.

Also, you have uploaded video, where you are trying to close order in 01:34 by GTM+1, but receive an error “Invalid parameters”. This situation has occurred, as mentioned order was already closed on our server. Regarding your request, we have provided an answer to your email address, specifying our server logs and tick history for period from order's opening till closing. Using this information you can compare it with prices on chart and calculate loss of your order. Possibly, delay in order information was caused by mobile application or your device.