Forex4You.com Review

Updated: Jun 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Forex 4 You are forex brokers. Forex4You offers the MetaTrader 4 foreign exchange trading top platform. Forex4you.com offers over 35 currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Forex4You.com

Other websites of this company include forex4you.org and eGlobal-Forex.com

Established: 2007
Address: First Floor, Mandar House, Johnson's Ghut, P.O. Box 3257, Road Town, Tortola, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@forex4you.com, +44 207 193 9932

Join live discussion of Forex4You.com on our forum

Brunei Muara, Brunei Darussalam,
Jun 24, 2020,

Forex4you change my trading position. I did hedge all my XAUUSD

Forex4you change my trading position. I did hedge all my XAUUSD positions in more than 1 month ago. They change one position in buying and set the take profit at a minimum profit to make my margin happen. I saw they did that more than 5 times. And i just keep silent while i do change it into zero price in taking profit. So lat week gold make a high move and now is at 1776.52 and they change take profit into 1737. They hack my trading platorm so it will make my acc in critical. THEY ARE SCAMMER.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Jun 29, 2020:
Dear Client!

Please note, that E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. is authorized and regulated by the BVI FSC under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 License: SIBA/L/12/1027. Company has no rights to affect any operations which are being handled by client on his/her trading account. As a regulated Company, we consider such actions as unacceptable. All client/server trading requests are stored as logs both on client MT4 and server side.

On 24th of June we have requested additional information such as account number/order number and MT4 logs in order to investigate your situation. Please specify order number, where Take Profit value was changed. Also, please submit your Expert Advisor's and your MT4 terminal's logs for this period. Necessary information you can send via your Trader Room or as a reply to letter which you have received before from our specialists.
Vishnu,
Hyderabad, India,
Jun 5, 2020,

Excellent

I have been trading in Forex4you.com since 9 years. Its one of the best forex broker in the industry. Deposits and withdrawals are on Time. Execution is perfect.
mobile trading available. Quick customer support and online chat available at any time...
Whatelse a trader need more than this...

Dennis,
Chd, India,
Jun 2, 2020,

Forex4you India support

Been with the company for the last 4 years and must say that the FOREX4U INDIA IS THE BEST BROKER SERVICE I HAVE COME ACROSS. Withdrawal and deposit service are lightning fast lol I must say...cheers

Masvingo, Zimbabwe,
Apr 16, 2020,

SCAMMER,POOR SUPPORT

They claim they would withdraw funds in 10 days, is that acceptable?, support responds after 8 hours

Apr 15, 2020 - 1 Star They asked me to deposit funds after registering(didn't receive terminal password) but before verification(seemingly impossible process, they rejected all my country's ID and passport documents),now after giving up on this broker they dont want to allow me to withdraw my funds because of a terminal password they never gave me,so disappointed

Reply by Forex4you submitted Apr 17, 2020:
Greetings!

Password and another information about trading account are sent to email address after account creation. We can restore password for trading account, however this function is available only for verified users. Your ID document was accepted by our Verification department, but documents for address proof were declined. In order to verify your address, you should submit your utility bill or bank statement. This document must reflect your physical address, your name, surname and it must be dated within 3 last months.

Also, you have submitted the request for your Trader Room blocking. According to our internal policy, funds withdrawal after Trader Room blocking is performed during 10 working days. Please keep in mind, that 10 days is maximal period and usually this process take less time. Your funds were already withdrawn to your deposit requisites.
Calgary, Canada,
Apr 7, 2020,

Withdrawal is not functioning and no real help is offered.

I started trading with Forex4you in June of 2019 and I deposited Around $7000 USD through my mastercard In July. I then tested the withdrawal process and successfully withdrew $50 USD to that same mastercard credit card. I made a profit over the next few months and brought my accounts up to $9000 USD.

on January 27th I started attempting to withdraw my balances to that same credit card account and have been rejected almost every time. I have only succeeded in withdrawing $20 USD, another $500 USD withdrawal has not shown up on my credit card and it was executed on March 19th 2020. It has been over two months of trying to get the full balance out of the accounts. I have had these transactions rejected at least 4 times.

The answers I receive from support and the payments department are to use a different payment system or card as it is my credit cards issuing bank who is rejecting the transaction with no reason given. I spoke with my credit card company twice and they state that there is no reason why the transactions should not be going through as other smaller amounts have been withdrawn before. They state that there is no such thing as a payments department that Forex4you is referring to. The other payment and withdrawal methods Skrill, Neteller and Webmoney do not offer their services to Canadians or do not allow merchant transactions for Canadians. Even outside of this if money can be deposited with a credit card it should just as easily be able to be credited to that same credit card.

I cannot get any other response from them other than to tell me to use a different payment system or card. This is unacceptable and terrible service. This money needs to be withdrawn and some kind of new arrangement needs to be made in order to make this possible.

I have had accounts with many other forex brokers. Withdrawal has never been an issue with any of these brokers. Most of the time they had more options such as bank wire, BTC etc.

If Forex4you is not able or not willing to do something about this issue and make some kind of arrangement to allow it's customers to withdraw their funds then they are truly deserving of this review and truly the bottom of the barrel of broker selection or worse purposefully refusing for their own interest.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Apr 17, 2020:
Dear Client!

Currently we are working on your case, and have already contacted you with new details regarding this situation. We are interested in the soonest resolution of this issue and will keep you updated with any new information.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 20, 2020,

SCAM BROKER WHIPPED OUT ALL MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT WHILE in 100% profit.

I recently traded the AUD Unemployment change news , I open the trade 15 seconds before the news and I was on profit from the first second the news event entered. I had 48 EUR in my account and it jumped to 100 EUR profits. I then waited 6 minutes which I was on 60 EUR profits , when it went to 50 EUR profits, I decided to close my profits, instead of closing it, it said “invalid parameters” then closed the trade , whipped out all the money in my account , while the price was still on my side. I have a video and screenshots of what happened , I’ve send several emails , spoke to a lot of people in the live charts , but no one wants to give me an answer of what happened or a refund of my money. I will post the video to YouTube and will post the link of what happened. STAY AWAY, they can take your money even if you in huge profits.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Dear Client!

Described order was opened on your account on 20/02/2020 in 01:29:31 (GMT+1) on AUDUSD instrument by 0.66893 price with volume of 0.77 lots. Due to price movement on the market, after 24 seconds your account has reached the critical margin level, when automatic order closure is performed (account has reached Stop Out level). In accordance to available market liquidity your order was closed by 0.66941 price in 01:29:55.

Also, you have uploaded video, where you are trying to close order in 01:34 by GTM+1, but receive an error “Invalid parameters”. This situation has occurred, as mentioned order was already closed on our server. Regarding your request, we have provided an answer to your email address, specifying our server logs and tick history for period from order's opening till closing. Using this information you can compare it with prices on chart and calculate loss of your order. Possibly, delay in order information was caused by mobile application or your device.
Beirut, Lebanon,
Feb 5, 2020,

Scammed referral program.

Hello
I've been scammed by this company which suddenly decided not to pay me my referral commissions claiming I violated their KYC rules but not disclosing any other information. Noting that I have been their client since 2016. I guess they found it's cheaper just to use this trick. I've been a reputable FPA member for over 10 years and submitted countless scam findings.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Feb 7, 2020:
Greetings!

Full information regarding situation that you have faced was already provided to your email address. Your account was blocked due to violation of KYC policy (Know Your Customer) and in particularly clause 4.7 of Client’s agreement document. Full clause and policy descriptions are provided on our website.
JAYPEE,
Chandigarh, India,
Jan 7, 2020,

Best & Reliable Broker

I am happy to be connected with Forex4you. One of the best broker with best services. I am using Forex4you services from more than 4 years and 6 months now. Deposit & Withdrawal is faster than other brokers i have worked with. I have never felt any problem during this period.
I wish Forex4you will always be providing best services to all forex traders (lovers) :-)
Thanks Forex4you. Keep on winning hearts.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jan 3, 2020,

never had bad experience registering like other more famous brokers

very stupid way of handling document verification, this broker should learn from more reputable brokers. The documents are very clear to other brokers and scanned ones, very clear and readable, and asked for more. Ridiculuous.

The way they handle without going extramile cross checking, will also reflect how they will treat you as customer later on.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Jan 6, 2020:
Dear Client,

We are sorry to learn that you have been dissatisfied with the service we have provided.

Please note that the requirement to identify our customers is properly dictated by the regulatory documents of the Financial Services Commission BVI, specifically the AML Code of Practice and AML Regulation. The choice of form, specific documents and the method that the company chooses to identify its customers, as well as to satisfy this requirement, remains at the discretion of the company, but at the same time it is agreed with the regulator.

If you have difficulties with passing of verification procedure, please contact our customer support service in anytime. We will be glad to help you with this question.
Cotonou, Benin,
Aug 18, 2019,

very limited payment system

It will soon be a month that I am interested in their NDD account and I try to move to a real account to test it. Very early I am faced with a problem: their payment system is very limited with only 3 electronic wallets that are not accessible to all countries while it wants to be global. So please add other wallet such as perfectmoney, payeer, bitcoin and advcash to help us
Reply by Forex4you submitted Aug 21, 2019:
Dear Client,

In order to make deposit, you can use WebMoney payment system or you bank card. Unfortunately, Skrill and Neteller electronic payment systems are not available in Benin by payment system service conditions. Your suggestion for new electronic payment systems addition will be passed to our appropriate department for consideration.