Forex4You.com Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Forex 4 You are forex brokers. Forex4You offers the MetaTrader 4 foreign exchange trading top platform. Forex4you.com offers over 35 currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Forex4You.com

Other websites of this company include forex4you.org and eGlobal-Forex.com

Established: 2007
Address: First Floor, Mandar House, Johnson's Ghut, P.O. Box 3257, Road Town, Tortola, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@forex4you.com, +44 207 193 9932

Join live discussion of Forex4You.com on our forum

pakistan, Pakistan,
Jul 8, 2020,

its a Pure Scam i Lost more than 20000$ with this poopy broker

when your trades come in profit then you getting off qout errors in your trades but when you contacting him then they telling your order we closed behind of Mt4 its only showing on your account not running in Live market what poop.
its my todays disscussion with these sacmmers

Staff: Salman M.
17:57:23 Your Question: i want to close this Gold trade but i getting off quot message why ?
17:57:23 Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly.
17:57:39 You are now chatting with Salman M. (cs id)
17:57:56 khalid Awan: 3716930 check my this account
17:58:23 khalid Awan: a gold trade running here when i want to close it
17:58:24 Salman M.: Hello! I understood your question, please wait.
17:58:32 khalid Awan: ok
18:00:57 Salman M.: Can you specify your order number?
18:01:29 khalid Awan: 256510878
18:02:27 Salman M.: Please wait a minute.
18:03:10 khalid Awan: ok
18:05:40 khalid Awan: ?
18:06:27 Salman M.: Our team is checking to system, will take a minutes to check.
18:09:08 khalid Awan: why its closed in negative
18:09:21 Salman M.: Order was already closed on our server, but was not closed in Client's terminal. Now situation was fixed.
18:09:27 khalid Awan: i have seen its running in plus 700+ cent
18:09:53 khalid Awan: what the sex with poop broker you are
18:10:23 khalid Awan: order Running on my Terminal when its loosing that time its loosing my real money
18:10:50 khalid Awan: when some trades running in ++ then its closed from broker Mothers Donkey
18:10:56 khalid Awan: whats wrong man
18:12:09 Salman M.: We close your order according to the hour of request, we cannot determine when prices are up or down.
18:12:12 Salman M.: To get detailed information about your Offquotes, please create a ticket in your trader room and inform you about what happened to your account.
18:12:38 khalid Awan: back me my money in my account other wise i am posting about scam in forexpeacearmy
18:12:57 khalid Awan: forex4you is a Mommy Humping Scam Broker
18:13:54 Salman M.: We're sorry, to get complete information please create ticket on Trader Room and send capture of your account.
18:14:23 khalid Awan: you all are scammers and bustared playing with peoples money
18:15:02 khalid Awan: now i am opening an disscussing in forex peace army regarding your this scam
18:15:15 khalid Awan: you are a scammers group
18:15:47 khalid Awan: i lost more than 20000$ with your Mothers Curvaceous Buttocks
18:17:27 Salman M.: Regarding your complaint, you can send a ticket to us for further checking by our related team. We apologize for the inconvenience.
18:22:18 Salman M.: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Support Center: https://support.eglobal-group.com/

Reply by Forex4you submitted Jul 9, 2020:
Dear Client,

On 2020-07-08 you have contacted Customer Support via chat with a request why the mentioned order cannot be closed. Reject on order closure on 2020-07-08 was received due to the fact that the specified order was already closed on 2020-06-08 on server side, but information in your MT4 terminal was not updated. Customer Support specialist passed the information to the appropriate department. Corresponding actions were made and information in your terminal was successfully synced.

Please keep in mind, that order’s execution is performed on server side, and then result of this action displays in trading terminal. Due to the technical issue, information was not updated in your terminal. Also, on your email address Forex4you Dealing department has provided server logs, where are displayed order's closure request from your account, and order's further execution.

Specified order was closed with a result of -32.22 USD cents on 2020-06-08.
Brunei Muara, Brunei Darussalam,
Jun 24, 2020,

Forex4you change my trading position. I did hedge all my XAUUSD

Forex4you change my trading position. I did hedge all my XAUUSD positions in more than 1 month ago. They change one position in buying and set the take profit at a minimum profit to make my margin happen. I saw they did that more than 5 times. And i just keep silent while i do change it into zero price in taking profit. So lat week gold make a high move and now is at 1776.52 and they change take profit into 1737. They hack my trading platorm so it will make my acc in critical. THEY ARE SCAMMER.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Jun 29, 2020:
Dear Client!

Please note, that E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. is authorized and regulated by the BVI FSC under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 License: SIBA/L/12/1027. Company has no rights to affect any operations which are being handled by client on his/her trading account. As a regulated Company, we consider such actions as unacceptable. All client/server trading requests are stored as logs both on client MT4 and server side.

On 24th of June we have requested additional information such as account number/order number and MT4 logs in order to investigate your situation. Please specify order number, where Take Profit value was changed. Also, please submit your Expert Advisor's and your MT4 terminal's logs for this period. Necessary information you can send via your Trader Room or as a reply to letter which you have received before from our specialists.
Vishnu,
Hyderabad, India,
Jun 5, 2020,

Excellent

I have been trading in Forex4you.com since 9 years. Its one of the best forex broker in the industry. Deposits and withdrawals are on Time. Execution is perfect.
mobile trading available. Quick customer support and online chat available at any time...
Whatelse a trader need more than this...

Dennis,
Chd, India,
Jun 2, 2020,

Forex4you India support

Been with the company for the last 4 years and must say that the FOREX4U INDIA IS THE BEST BROKER SERVICE I HAVE COME ACROSS. Withdrawal and deposit service are lightning fast lol I must say...cheers

Masvingo, Zimbabwe,
Apr 16, 2020,

SCAMMER,POOR SUPPORT

They claim they would withdraw funds in 10 days, is that acceptable?, support responds after 8 hours

Apr 15, 2020 - 1 Star They asked me to deposit funds after registering(didn't receive terminal password) but before verification(seemingly impossible process, they rejected all my country's ID and passport documents),now after giving up on this broker they dont want to allow me to withdraw my funds because of a terminal password they never gave me,so disappointed

Reply by Forex4you submitted Apr 17, 2020:
Greetings!

Password and another information about trading account are sent to email address after account creation. We can restore password for trading account, however this function is available only for verified users. Your ID document was accepted by our Verification department, but documents for address proof were declined. In order to verify your address, you should submit your utility bill or bank statement. This document must reflect your physical address, your name, surname and it must be dated within 3 last months.

Also, you have submitted the request for your Trader Room blocking. According to our internal policy, funds withdrawal after Trader Room blocking is performed during 10 working days. Please keep in mind, that 10 days is maximal period and usually this process take less time. Your funds were already withdrawn to your deposit requisites.
Calgary, Canada,
Apr 7, 2020,

Withdrawal is not functioning and no real help is offered.

I started trading with Forex4you in June of 2019 and I deposited Around $7000 USD through my mastercard In July. I then tested the withdrawal process and successfully withdrew $50 USD to that same mastercard credit card. I made a profit over the next few months and brought my accounts up to $9000 USD.

on January 27th I started attempting to withdraw my balances to that same credit card account and have been rejected almost every time. I have only succeeded in withdrawing $20 USD, another $500 USD withdrawal has not shown up on my credit card and it was executed on March 19th 2020. It has been over two months of trying to get the full balance out of the accounts. I have had these transactions rejected at least 4 times.

The answers I receive from support and the payments department are to use a different payment system or card as it is my credit cards issuing bank who is rejecting the transaction with no reason given. I spoke with my credit card company twice and they state that there is no reason why the transactions should not be going through as other smaller amounts have been withdrawn before. They state that there is no such thing as a payments department that Forex4you is referring to. The other payment and withdrawal methods Skrill, Neteller and Webmoney do not offer their services to Canadians or do not allow merchant transactions for Canadians. Even outside of this if money can be deposited with a credit card it should just as easily be able to be credited to that same credit card.

I cannot get any other response from them other than to tell me to use a different payment system or card. This is unacceptable and terrible service. This money needs to be withdrawn and some kind of new arrangement needs to be made in order to make this possible.

I have had accounts with many other forex brokers. Withdrawal has never been an issue with any of these brokers. Most of the time they had more options such as bank wire, BTC etc.

If Forex4you is not able or not willing to do something about this issue and make some kind of arrangement to allow it's customers to withdraw their funds then they are truly deserving of this review and truly the bottom of the barrel of broker selection or worse purposefully refusing for their own interest.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Apr 17, 2020:
Dear Client!

Currently we are working on your case, and have already contacted you with new details regarding this situation. We are interested in the soonest resolution of this issue and will keep you updated with any new information.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 20, 2020,

SCAM BROKER WHIPPED OUT ALL MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT WHILE in 100% profit.

I recently traded the AUD Unemployment change news , I open the trade 15 seconds before the news and I was on profit from the first second the news event entered. I had 48 EUR in my account and it jumped to 100 EUR profits. I then waited 6 minutes which I was on 60 EUR profits , when it went to 50 EUR profits, I decided to close my profits, instead of closing it, it said “invalid parameters” then closed the trade , whipped out all the money in my account , while the price was still on my side. I have a video and screenshots of what happened , I’ve send several emails , spoke to a lot of people in the live charts , but no one wants to give me an answer of what happened or a refund of my money. I will post the video to YouTube and will post the link of what happened. STAY AWAY, they can take your money even if you in huge profits.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Dear Client!

Described order was opened on your account on 20/02/2020 in 01:29:31 (GMT+1) on AUDUSD instrument by 0.66893 price with volume of 0.77 lots. Due to price movement on the market, after 24 seconds your account has reached the critical margin level, when automatic order closure is performed (account has reached Stop Out level). In accordance to available market liquidity your order was closed by 0.66941 price in 01:29:55.

Also, you have uploaded video, where you are trying to close order in 01:34 by GTM+1, but receive an error “Invalid parameters”. This situation has occurred, as mentioned order was already closed on our server. Regarding your request, we have provided an answer to your email address, specifying our server logs and tick history for period from order's opening till closing. Using this information you can compare it with prices on chart and calculate loss of your order. Possibly, delay in order information was caused by mobile application or your device.
Beirut, Lebanon,
Feb 5, 2020,

Scammed referral program.

Hello
I've been scammed by this company which suddenly decided not to pay me my referral commissions claiming I violated their KYC rules but not disclosing any other information. Noting that I have been their client since 2016. I guess they found it's cheaper just to use this trick. I've been a reputable FPA member for over 10 years and submitted countless scam findings.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Feb 7, 2020:
Greetings!

Full information regarding situation that you have faced was already provided to your email address. Your account was blocked due to violation of KYC policy (Know Your Customer) and in particularly clause 4.7 of Client’s agreement document. Full clause and policy descriptions are provided on our website.
JAYPEE,
Chandigarh, India,
Jan 7, 2020,

Best & Reliable Broker

I am happy to be connected with Forex4you. One of the best broker with best services. I am using Forex4you services from more than 4 years and 6 months now. Deposit & Withdrawal is faster than other brokers i have worked with. I have never felt any problem during this period.
I wish Forex4you will always be providing best services to all forex traders (lovers) :-)
Thanks Forex4you. Keep on winning hearts.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jan 3, 2020,

never had bad experience registering like other more famous brokers

very stupid way of handling document verification, this broker should learn from more reputable brokers. The documents are very clear to other brokers and scanned ones, very clear and readable, and asked for more. Ridiculuous.

The way they handle without going extramile cross checking, will also reflect how they will treat you as customer later on.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Jan 6, 2020:
Dear Client,

Please note that the requirement to identify our customers is properly dictated by the regulatory documents of the Financial Services Commission BVI, specifically the AML Code of Practice and AML Regulation. The choice of form, specific documents and the method that the company chooses to identify its customers, as well as to satisfy this requirement, remains at the discretion of the company, but at the same time it is agreed with the regulator.

If you have difficulties with passing of verification procedure, please contact our customer support service in anytime. We will be glad to help you with this question.
Cotonou, Benin,
Aug 18, 2019,

very limited payment system

It will soon be a month that I am interested in their NDD account and I try to move to a real account to test it. Very early I am faced with a problem: their payment system is very limited with only 3 electronic wallets that are not accessible to all countries while it wants to be global. So please add other wallet such as perfectmoney, payeer, bitcoin and advcash to help us
Reply by Forex4you submitted Aug 21, 2019:
Dear Client,

In order to make deposit, you can use WebMoney payment system or you bank card. Unfortunately, Skrill and Neteller electronic payment systems are not available in Benin by payment system service conditions. Your suggestion for new electronic payment systems addition will be passed to our appropriate department for consideration.
coimbatore, India,
Jul 4, 2019,

i like forex4you, good platform, vey good fast excution ,

funding $ easy , withdrawal $ easy, very good support by Madam tasleem , 5 types of account is more convenient , 3 tier commission is very attractive. so i love forex4you.

Tamil Nadu, India,
Jul 4, 2019,

Very good service

I'm trading Forex4you for more than 3 years and the best part which I need to mention here is their Customers Support.. especially Ms.Thasleem from our Indian Office does a very good job..
She is so friendly and when ever need any support she will be right There to do so. Because of her only I've came in to Forex4you and a very good broker and like lot of people mentioned here their spread is very tight and funding and withdrawal from my account also very easy.

Thanks for their support..

Bangalore, India,
Jun 25, 2019,

Professional smooth and reliable

Very much professional, smooth, reliable and top support team.
The spreads are low and gives heavy customer satisfaction. 6 star

Trichy, India,
Jun 21, 2019,

Such a Wonderful Broker especially Indian support is awesome

I'm trading with this broker since past 3 and half years
Low spreads
Good guidance and support from. Broker
In India Local payment method is awesome
Deposit and withdrawal are too fast comparing to other brokers
Hats off to their service
For money safety they r the only one who r right choice

Delhi, India,
Jun 20, 2019,

Excellent Broker

Hi Forexpeacearmy reader,
I am Mahipal from india (Delhi). I have opened my first forex trading account with forex4you in 2011. From that time I am trading with forex4you. In this 8 years I have trade with some other brokers but I find forex4you is more reliable and better from others. I have never faced any issue with withdrawal and any trading services. From 2011 I saw grow to forex4you they are committed to improve their services. Their customer support executives very knowledgeable and every time ready to help. Specially thanks to Tasleem , she very supportive.

Belgium,
Feb 1, 2019,

Update on previous review:

After putting a bit of pressure on them, they promptly send me back the money through Neteller (see previous review). Overall, I found Forex4You to be pretty decent and I made a profit while trading on the platform. I would have continued trading with it if EEA users were still allowed.

Jan 28, 2019 - 2 Stars They make it very difficult to withdraw money. Since I cannot trade with them anymore (I'm based in EEA), I wanted to withdraw my money. Since I could not use my previous system of payment, I decided to add Skrill as system of payment. I had to wait one month before I could use it to withdraw. However, my following withdrawal request was rejected: " Unfortunately Skrill does not available for your Country". It was available when I deposited it, but suddenly it has become unavailable. When I asked for explanation, the only answer I got is "You can use any system except Skrill". Skrill is available in my country, so the source of the problem is not bery clear. I will now have to wait another month to (perhaps) be able to withdraw. Hopefully, I will be able to change my mind about this company once the withdrawal goes through. So far it seems rather shady to say the least.

France,
Dec 14, 2018,

update, maybe some good news

Update regarding my previous review (didn't found the update option).

After many tries by different channels (no answer on mail, nor phone), today i received an answer after leaving a message on the live chat (service unreachable) on thursday 13th.
The support announced me that the manual withdrawal was done.

Effectively , their message was followed by a account statement showing a withdrawal operations and my account is now at 0.

So, wait and see.
I'll wait it to land on my account and update my review.

Dec 12, 2018 - 2 Stars I opened my account since back in 2012.
Everything was ok since lately.

It seems that they fooled me, and i have no possibilities to transfer my funds.

I m trying to withdraw my funds since the 10th november 2018 and it's impossible to accomplish.
Nor Credit Card (impossible to accomplish the verification process) or manual Bank transfer proposed by the support (and for what they asked for documents in the verification process) are possible, and their support channel stopped answering since thursday 6th december 2018.

They're terminating their services for EEA clients on the 14th december2018, so, left without any options available to withdraw, it appears to be a scam at the end.

I didn't searched for reviews at through years, and that was the mistake.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Dec 14, 2018 Dear Client,

We want to inform you, that it took some time for the Payments department to process your request after you have provided all the necessary documents. For the moment, your withdrawal request was successfully proccessed using a bank transfer to the details that you have specified in your inquery. Usually, funds are being credited to your bank account during 3 working days after the request was executed.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Abu talab,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Nov 26, 2018,

They are just scammers

They are just scammers. they do not send me email. they don't have the availability to send me email again. they checked and say they send me my mt4 account detail but nothing was there. God save me i just invest 4.11$. don't work with them.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Nov 28, 2018:
Dear Client,

We have made investigation of situation on your account, and stated that email with account details indeed wasn't sent on your email address. In soonest time our customer support specialist will contact you in order to provide further instructions.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thane, India,
Jul 17, 2018,

requotes , B-Book bucket shop, unethical multilevel partner scheme

Requotes that can possibly wipe out the trading account. Stay away.

Any broker who gives away 75% of commission charged as partner commission should not be trusted. They can afford this because they are a B-Book broker. Meaning client's loss is profit of Forex4you. They make sure you loose all your money.
Give them clients and you will know that client is now not associated with you anymore because client is asked to become IB themselves by their sales persons. this is stealing your clients.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Jul 19, 2018:
Dear Client,

We are sorry to learn that you have been dissatisfied with the service we have provided. Please note, that we respect the client's desire, however, in accordance with established practice, the company will never change the partner code of the client, without the consent of the current partner. Regarding the situation with requotes on your account, please, contact our customer support and specify your account number and order numbers and the relevant department will check the information about this situation in details.
Ahmad,
Perak, Malaysia,
Nov 29, 2017,

Off Quotes & Market Closed (Monday-Friday)

Always getting off quote and market close during open market. Even almost 10 years being in the market, they are still unreliable. Live chat with them they always told they will improve more better after this, but you have been in the market too long enough but still act like you are noob. Last month, I email them requested for help to close one of my order because my EA can't close it and I tried to close it manually also can't. They closed it for me after they received my email. Don't know how this can happen, they are few social trading available, and this is the only broker that i think can be used.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Dec 29, 2017:
Dear Client.

Indeed, due to technical error on MT4 server side you have faced situation, when you were unable to close order in terminal. All requests were accepted by our liquidity aggregator MarketPlace, but due to desynchronization, this information was not reflected in terminal. In Forex4you mobile application, you were able to see correct close price and time, since the application is directly connected to the liquidity aggregator. After you contacted Customer Support, situation was resolved in shortest period of time and order was synchronized by our technical department. We have taken necessary measures to avoid such situations in future and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Such situations are the reverse side of the development, and we are doing everything to improve provided services.
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2017,

FED UP

Its horrible broker. Run away as far as you can guys. AVOID!!! Asked representative will I get my new MT4 password to email same way I get to the phone number and been told YES. And after that it became a nightmare. My funds were locked for 30days as it was uploaded with new debit card. I asked customer support to send me a new pasaword by email. Guess what- no ways!!! I spoke through the online website phone line but even there they were unable to help cause the ONLY way to change password for mt4 on their stupid system is to send it by txt message.WTF?!!! And even after I changed my number I needed to fill forms online to sort the things out. Instead of few simple clicks I spent 2days . So be aware, run away from this ridicoulus and useless broker.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Dec 29, 2017:
We are sorry to learn that you have been dissatisfied with the service we have provided and can confirm that we have made detailed investigation regarding your query. Indeed, answer for your question was not provided right after you have asked it. But please mind that Password changing and changing of any personal information in clients Trader Room can be done only through essential security measures. For password reset, client must enter verification code that is sent to registered phone number, or write a ticket to Customer Support service. In both of these cases, active registered phone number is required as it is most safe way of confirming that such request was made by you. We wish to inform you, that we will take all necessary measures to avoid possible recurrence of this kind of situations, as well as to improve the quality of service provided.
Ancient Trader,
Lithuania,
Feb 23, 2017,

Wrong server time and working hours

I trade with Forex4you for one year around. Unfortunately judged to stop and withdraw all my funds back. Wish to explain why.

This broker use server time GMT +1 and their terminals start to work 00:00 Monday on this time zone. The majority of brokers use server time GMT +2 and start to work 00:00 Monday this time zone. Means: Forex4you start to work one hour later comparing their counterparts.
Some brokers use server time straight GMT +0 and very very few another one. Forex4you is instance of these.

So, what's the concequences? Forex4you terminals work 119 in a week not 120 like as GMT+2 brokers but does make this harm? Unfortunately yes and very essential.

I trade using so called "robots". Found that their trading results are very different comparing results I get with MetaTrader4 backtester for the same time. These differences trading with othr brokers there lower significantly. Started to look why.

The answer is obvious for me now. What could I expect if four M15 candles (two M30 candles, etc.) for tech. analysis are lost at all..:-( This misguides "robots" and leads to non-algorithm = bad in long distance, results.

Dear Forex4you, could you move out such archaic working time and change your server time to GMT+2 or at least GMT+0 and let to trade 120 hours a week? Would be nice to return back but not untill you use such absurd working time.

Anyway, despite this Forex4you isn't bad broker. The withdrawing system works very well what's the most important. Cent-NDD accounts could be the best cent accounts in all the industry. Nowhere else I see cent accounts with such attractive spread + commisisons combination. Pro-STP accounts spreads are not increased deliberately even just after closing NewYork session. Seems only such a small detail lacks. But small detail could cause huge results.

Turkey,
Sep 17, 2016,

Forex4you scam TP profit whitout any rules or reason_scam broker

Forex4you SCAM my money ,they do not close order at TP point ,
they change your Stop loss , they do this untill margin call !!
they answer is " your TP touched but because price change after that we can not close your order " !!!! you can see their answer in my treat , amasing answer!!
they do not have any rules for this answer,this say this because forex4you scam my large amount of money.as you in their REGULATION Rules 4.10.2.
"or Buy orders TakeProfit will be activated, if Bid price will be more than or equal to the price of execution"
but untill now they sacm my profit do not pay me.
be careful with them ,if your TP point Hit they do not pay you ...

Reply by Forex4you submitted Oct 14, 2016:
Forex4you offers fully transparent execution by providing clients with detailed information including - order trigger time, execution start/end time and tick by tick history. Orders average execution time is published on company’s website. In case if a valid price fitting the order execution is available for a time period less than the execution time order will be rejected due to price expiration. Please feel free to get acquainted with a detailed answer including tick by tick history and exact order trigger time on the link below:
www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex4you-broker-eglobal-forex-com-big-problem-or-sc.47062/page-2#post-257578
MUMBAI, India,
Aug 31, 2016,

WITH FOREX4YOU IF U MAKE PROFITS BE READY FOR A WIPEOUT BY SPREAD MANIPULATION

IF U MAKE REGULAR PROFITS BE READY FOR SPREAD MANIPULATIONS BY FOREX4YOU.

I WAS WIPED OUT FOR 897USD BY MANIPULATING THE SPREAD ON GBPJPY ON 16AUG2016. AT 14:29:59 MT4 SERVER TIME FOREX4YOU....THEY CLAIM THAT THE SPREAD INCREASED BY 28PIPS HENCE CAUSING THE WIPEOUT.....

Aug 30, 2016 - 1 Star the spread difference on my cent ndd account was manipulated by 28 pips to cause a wipeout on 16 aug 2016 at 14.29.59 mt4 platform time.

Reply by Viktor Smirnov submitted Sep 6, 2016:
Dear Client,

Information regarding your situation is specified here: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex4you-manipulates-spread-to-wipeout-profit-making-accounts.46856/#post-255457