Forex4You.com Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Forex 4 You are forex brokers. Forex4You offers the MetaTrader 4 foreign exchange trading top platform. Forex4you.com offers over 35 currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Forex4You.com

Other websites of this company include forex4you.org and eGlobal-Forex.com

Established: 2007
Address: First Floor, Mandar House, Johnson's Ghut, P.O. Box 3257, Road Town, Tortola, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@forex4you.com, +44 207 193 9932

Join live discussion of Forex4You.com on our forum

pakistan, Pakistan,
Jul 8, 2020,

its a Pure Scam i Lost more than 20000$ with this poopy broker

when your trades come in profit then you getting off qout errors in your trades but when you contacting him then they telling your order we closed behind of Mt4 its only showing on your account not running in Live market what poop.
its my todays disscussion with these sacmmers

Staff: Salman M.
17:57:23 Your Question: i want to close this Gold trade but i getting off quot message why ?
17:57:23 Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly.
17:57:39 You are now chatting with Salman M. (cs id)
17:57:56 khalid Awan: 3716930 check my this account
17:58:23 khalid Awan: a gold trade running here when i want to close it
17:58:24 Salman M.: Hello! I understood your question, please wait.
17:58:32 khalid Awan: ok
18:00:57 Salman M.: Can you specify your order number?
18:01:29 khalid Awan: 256510878
18:02:27 Salman M.: Please wait a minute.
18:03:10 khalid Awan: ok
18:05:40 khalid Awan: ?
18:06:27 Salman M.: Our team is checking to system, will take a minutes to check.
18:09:08 khalid Awan: why its closed in negative
18:09:21 Salman M.: Order was already closed on our server, but was not closed in Client's terminal. Now situation was fixed.
18:09:27 khalid Awan: i have seen its running in plus 700+ cent
18:09:53 khalid Awan: what the sex with poop broker you are
18:10:23 khalid Awan: order Running on my Terminal when its loosing that time its loosing my real money
18:10:50 khalid Awan: when some trades running in ++ then its closed from broker Mothers Donkey
18:10:56 khalid Awan: whats wrong man
18:12:09 Salman M.: We close your order according to the hour of request, we cannot determine when prices are up or down.
18:12:12 Salman M.: To get detailed information about your Offquotes, please create a ticket in your trader room and inform you about what happened to your account.
18:12:38 khalid Awan: back me my money in my account other wise i am posting about scam in forexpeacearmy
18:12:57 khalid Awan: forex4you is a Mommy Humping Scam Broker
18:13:54 Salman M.: We're sorry, to get complete information please create ticket on Trader Room and send capture of your account.
18:14:23 khalid Awan: you all are scammers and bustared playing with peoples money
18:15:02 khalid Awan: now i am opening an disscussing in forex peace army regarding your this scam
18:15:15 khalid Awan: you are a scammers group
18:15:47 khalid Awan: i lost more than 20000$ with your Mothers Curvaceous Buttocks
18:17:27 Salman M.: Regarding your complaint, you can send a ticket to us for further checking by our related team. We apologize for the inconvenience.
18:22:18 Salman M.: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Support Center: https://support.eglobal-group.com/

Reply by Forex4you submitted Jul 9, 2020:
Dear Client,

On 2020-07-08 you have contacted Customer Support via chat with a request why the mentioned order cannot be closed. Reject on order closure on 2020-07-08 was received due to the fact that the specified order was already closed on 2020-06-08 on server side, but information in your MT4 terminal was not updated. Customer Support specialist passed the information to the appropriate department. Corresponding actions were made and information in your terminal was successfully synced.

Please keep in mind, that order’s execution is performed on server side, and then result of this action displays in trading terminal. Due to the technical issue, information was not updated in your terminal. Also, on your email address Forex4you Dealing department has provided server logs, where are displayed order's closure request from your account, and order's further execution.

Specified order was closed with a result of -32.22 USD cents on 2020-06-08.
Brunei Muara, Brunei Darussalam,
Jun 24, 2020,

Forex4you change my trading position. I did hedge all my XAUUSD

Forex4you change my trading position. I did hedge all my XAUUSD positions in more than 1 month ago. They change one position in buying and set the take profit at a minimum profit to make my margin happen. I saw they did that more than 5 times. And i just keep silent while i do change it into zero price in taking profit. So lat week gold make a high move and now is at 1776.52 and they change take profit into 1737. They hack my trading platorm so it will make my acc in critical. THEY ARE SCAMMER.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Jun 29, 2020:
Dear Client!

Please note, that E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. is authorized and regulated by the BVI FSC under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 License: SIBA/L/12/1027. Company has no rights to affect any operations which are being handled by client on his/her trading account. As a regulated Company, we consider such actions as unacceptable. All client/server trading requests are stored as logs both on client MT4 and server side.

On 24th of June we have requested additional information such as account number/order number and MT4 logs in order to investigate your situation. Please specify order number, where Take Profit value was changed. Also, please submit your Expert Advisor's and your MT4 terminal's logs for this period. Necessary information you can send via your Trader Room or as a reply to letter which you have received before from our specialists.
Vishnu,
Hyderabad, India,
Jun 5, 2020,

Excellent

I have been trading in Forex4you.com since 9 years. Its one of the best forex broker in the industry. Deposits and withdrawals are on Time. Execution is perfect.
mobile trading available. Quick customer support and online chat available at any time...
Whatelse a trader need more than this...

Dennis,
Chd, India,
Jun 2, 2020,

Forex4you India support

Been with the company for the last 4 years and must say that the FOREX4U INDIA IS THE BEST BROKER SERVICE I HAVE COME ACROSS. Withdrawal and deposit service are lightning fast lol I must say...cheers

Masvingo, Zimbabwe,
Apr 16, 2020,

SCAMMER,POOR SUPPORT

They claim they would withdraw funds in 10 days, is that acceptable?, support responds after 8 hours

Apr 15, 2020 - 1 Star They asked me to deposit funds after registering(didn't receive terminal password) but before verification(seemingly impossible process, they rejected all my country's ID and passport documents),now after giving up on this broker they dont want to allow me to withdraw my funds because of a terminal password they never gave me,so disappointed

Reply by Forex4you submitted Apr 17, 2020:
Greetings!

Password and another information about trading account are sent to email address after account creation. We can restore password for trading account, however this function is available only for verified users. Your ID document was accepted by our Verification department, but documents for address proof were declined. In order to verify your address, you should submit your utility bill or bank statement. This document must reflect your physical address, your name, surname and it must be dated within 3 last months.

Also, you have submitted the request for your Trader Room blocking. According to our internal policy, funds withdrawal after Trader Room blocking is performed during 10 working days. Please keep in mind, that 10 days is maximal period and usually this process take less time. Your funds were already withdrawn to your deposit requisites.
Calgary, Canada,
Apr 7, 2020,

Withdrawal is not functioning and no real help is offered.

I started trading with Forex4you in June of 2019 and I deposited Around $7000 USD through my mastercard In July. I then tested the withdrawal process and successfully withdrew $50 USD to that same mastercard credit card. I made a profit over the next few months and brought my accounts up to $9000 USD.

on January 27th I started attempting to withdraw my balances to that same credit card account and have been rejected almost every time. I have only succeeded in withdrawing $20 USD, another $500 USD withdrawal has not shown up on my credit card and it was executed on March 19th 2020. It has been over two months of trying to get the full balance out of the accounts. I have had these transactions rejected at least 4 times.

The answers I receive from support and the payments department are to use a different payment system or card as it is my credit cards issuing bank who is rejecting the transaction with no reason given. I spoke with my credit card company twice and they state that there is no reason why the transactions should not be going through as other smaller amounts have been withdrawn before. They state that there is no such thing as a payments department that Forex4you is referring to. The other payment and withdrawal methods Skrill, Neteller and Webmoney do not offer their services to Canadians or do not allow merchant transactions for Canadians. Even outside of this if money can be deposited with a credit card it should just as easily be able to be credited to that same credit card.

I cannot get any other response from them other than to tell me to use a different payment system or card. This is unacceptable and terrible service. This money needs to be withdrawn and some kind of new arrangement needs to be made in order to make this possible.

I have had accounts with many other forex brokers. Withdrawal has never been an issue with any of these brokers. Most of the time they had more options such as bank wire, BTC etc.

If Forex4you is not able or not willing to do something about this issue and make some kind of arrangement to allow it's customers to withdraw their funds then they are truly deserving of this review and truly the bottom of the barrel of broker selection or worse purposefully refusing for their own interest.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Apr 17, 2020:
Dear Client!

Currently we are working on your case, and have already contacted you with new details regarding this situation. We are interested in the soonest resolution of this issue and will keep you updated with any new information.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 20, 2020,

SCAM BROKER WHIPPED OUT ALL MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT WHILE in 100% profit.

I recently traded the AUD Unemployment change news , I open the trade 15 seconds before the news and I was on profit from the first second the news event entered. I had 48 EUR in my account and it jumped to 100 EUR profits. I then waited 6 minutes which I was on 60 EUR profits , when it went to 50 EUR profits, I decided to close my profits, instead of closing it, it said “invalid parameters” then closed the trade , whipped out all the money in my account , while the price was still on my side. I have a video and screenshots of what happened , I’ve send several emails , spoke to a lot of people in the live charts , but no one wants to give me an answer of what happened or a refund of my money. I will post the video to YouTube and will post the link of what happened. STAY AWAY, they can take your money even if you in huge profits.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Dear Client!

Described order was opened on your account on 20/02/2020 in 01:29:31 (GMT+1) on AUDUSD instrument by 0.66893 price with volume of 0.77 lots. Due to price movement on the market, after 24 seconds your account has reached the critical margin level, when automatic order closure is performed (account has reached Stop Out level). In accordance to available market liquidity your order was closed by 0.66941 price in 01:29:55.

Also, you have uploaded video, where you are trying to close order in 01:34 by GTM+1, but receive an error “Invalid parameters”. This situation has occurred, as mentioned order was already closed on our server. Regarding your request, we have provided an answer to your email address, specifying our server logs and tick history for period from order's opening till closing. Using this information you can compare it with prices on chart and calculate loss of your order. Possibly, delay in order information was caused by mobile application or your device.
Beirut, Lebanon,
Feb 5, 2020,

Scammed referral program.

Hello
I've been scammed by this company which suddenly decided not to pay me my referral commissions claiming I violated their KYC rules but not disclosing any other information. Noting that I have been their client since 2016. I guess they found it's cheaper just to use this trick. I've been a reputable FPA member for over 10 years and submitted countless scam findings.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Feb 7, 2020:
Greetings!

Full information regarding situation that you have faced was already provided to your email address. Your account was blocked due to violation of KYC policy (Know Your Customer) and in particularly clause 4.7 of Client’s agreement document. Full clause and policy descriptions are provided on our website.
JAYPEE,
Chandigarh, India,
Jan 7, 2020,

Best & Reliable Broker

I am happy to be connected with Forex4you. One of the best broker with best services. I am using Forex4you services from more than 4 years and 6 months now. Deposit & Withdrawal is faster than other brokers i have worked with. I have never felt any problem during this period.
I wish Forex4you will always be providing best services to all forex traders (lovers) :-)
Thanks Forex4you. Keep on winning hearts.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jan 3, 2020,

never had bad experience registering like other more famous brokers

very stupid way of handling document verification, this broker should learn from more reputable brokers. The documents are very clear to other brokers and scanned ones, very clear and readable, and asked for more. Ridiculuous.

The way they handle without going extramile cross checking, will also reflect how they will treat you as customer later on.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Jan 6, 2020:
Dear Client,

Please note that the requirement to identify our customers is properly dictated by the regulatory documents of the Financial Services Commission BVI, specifically the AML Code of Practice and AML Regulation. The choice of form, specific documents and the method that the company chooses to identify its customers, as well as to satisfy this requirement, remains at the discretion of the company, but at the same time it is agreed with the regulator.

If you have difficulties with passing of verification procedure, please contact our customer support service in anytime. We will be glad to help you with this question.
Cotonou, Benin,
Aug 18, 2019,

very limited payment system

It will soon be a month that I am interested in their NDD account and I try to move to a real account to test it. Very early I am faced with a problem: their payment system is very limited with only 3 electronic wallets that are not accessible to all countries while it wants to be global. So please add other wallet such as perfectmoney, payeer, bitcoin and advcash to help us
Reply by Forex4you submitted Aug 21, 2019:
Dear Client,

In order to make deposit, you can use WebMoney payment system or you bank card. Unfortunately, Skrill and Neteller electronic payment systems are not available in Benin by payment system service conditions. Your suggestion for new electronic payment systems addition will be passed to our appropriate department for consideration.
coimbatore, India,
Jul 4, 2019,

i like forex4you, good platform, vey good fast excution ,

funding $ easy , withdrawal $ easy, very good support by Madam tasleem , 5 types of account is more convenient , 3 tier commission is very attractive. so i love forex4you.

Tamil Nadu, India,
Jul 4, 2019,

Very good service

I'm trading Forex4you for more than 3 years and the best part which I need to mention here is their Customers Support.. especially Ms.Thasleem from our Indian Office does a very good job..
She is so friendly and when ever need any support she will be right There to do so. Because of her only I've came in to Forex4you and a very good broker and like lot of people mentioned here their spread is very tight and funding and withdrawal from my account also very easy.

Thanks for their support..

Bangalore, India,
Jun 25, 2019,

Professional smooth and reliable

Very much professional, smooth, reliable and top support team.
The spreads are low and gives heavy customer satisfaction. 6 star

Trichy, India,
Jun 21, 2019,

Such a Wonderful Broker especially Indian support is awesome

I'm trading with this broker since past 3 and half years
Low spreads
Good guidance and support from. Broker
In India Local payment method is awesome
Deposit and withdrawal are too fast comparing to other brokers
Hats off to their service
For money safety they r the only one who r right choice

Delhi, India,
Jun 20, 2019,

Excellent Broker

Hi Forexpeacearmy reader,
I am Mahipal from india (Delhi). I have opened my first forex trading account with forex4you in 2011. From that time I am trading with forex4you. In this 8 years I have trade with some other brokers but I find forex4you is more reliable and better from others. I have never faced any issue with withdrawal and any trading services. From 2011 I saw grow to forex4you they are committed to improve their services. Their customer support executives very knowledgeable and every time ready to help. Specially thanks to Tasleem , she very supportive.

Belgium,
Feb 1, 2019,

Update on previous review:

After putting a bit of pressure on them, they promptly send me back the money through Neteller (see previous review). Overall, I found Forex4You to be pretty decent and I made a profit while trading on the platform. I would have continued trading with it if EEA users were still allowed.

Jan 28, 2019 - 2 Stars They make it very difficult to withdraw money. Since I cannot trade with them anymore (I'm based in EEA), I wanted to withdraw my money. Since I could not use my previous system of payment, I decided to add Skrill as system of payment. I had to wait one month before I could use it to withdraw. However, my following withdrawal request was rejected: " Unfortunately Skrill does not available for your Country". It was available when I deposited it, but suddenly it has become unavailable. When I asked for explanation, the only answer I got is "You can use any system except Skrill". Skrill is available in my country, so the source of the problem is not bery clear. I will now have to wait another month to (perhaps) be able to withdraw. Hopefully, I will be able to change my mind about this company once the withdrawal goes through. So far it seems rather shady to say the least.

France,
Dec 14, 2018,

update, maybe some good news

Update regarding my previous review (didn't found the update option).

After many tries by different channels (no answer on mail, nor phone), today i received an answer after leaving a message on the live chat (service unreachable) on thursday 13th.
The support announced me that the manual withdrawal was done.

Effectively , their message was followed by a account statement showing a withdrawal operations and my account is now at 0.

So, wait and see.
I'll wait it to land on my account and update my review.

Dec 12, 2018 - 2 Stars I opened my account since back in 2012.
Everything was ok since lately.

It seems that they fooled me, and i have no possibilities to transfer my funds.

I m trying to withdraw my funds since the 10th november 2018 and it's impossible to accomplish.
Nor Credit Card (impossible to accomplish the verification process) or manual Bank transfer proposed by the support (and for what they asked for documents in the verification process) are possible, and their support channel stopped answering since thursday 6th december 2018.

They're terminating their services for EEA clients on the 14th december2018, so, left without any options available to withdraw, it appears to be a scam at the end.

I didn't searched for reviews at through years, and that was the mistake.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Dec 14, 2018 Dear Client,

We want to inform you, that it took some time for the Payments department to process your request after you have provided all the necessary documents. For the moment, your withdrawal request was successfully proccessed using a bank transfer to the details that you have specified in your inquery. Usually, funds are being credited to your bank account during 3 working days after the request was executed.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Abu talab,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Nov 26, 2018,

They are just scammers

They are just scammers. they do not send me email. they don't have the availability to send me email again. they checked and say they send me my mt4 account detail but nothing was there. God save me i just invest 4.11$. don't work with them.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Nov 28, 2018:
Dear Client,

We have made investigation of situation on your account, and stated that email with account details indeed wasn't sent on your email address. In soonest time our customer support specialist will contact you in order to provide further instructions.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thane, India,
Jul 17, 2018,

requotes , B-Book bucket shop, unethical multilevel partner scheme

Requotes that can possibly wipe out the trading account. Stay away.

Any broker who gives away 75% of commission charged as partner commission should not be trusted. They can afford this because they are a B-Book broker. Meaning client's loss is profit of Forex4you. They make sure you loose all your money.
Give them clients and you will know that client is now not associated with you anymore because client is asked to become IB themselves by their sales persons. this is stealing your clients.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Jul 19, 2018:
Dear Client,

We are sorry to learn that you have been dissatisfied with the service we have provided. Please note, that we respect the client's desire, however, in accordance with established practice, the company will never change the partner code of the client, without the consent of the current partner. Regarding the situation with requotes on your account, please, contact our customer support and specify your account number and order numbers and the relevant department will check the information about this situation in details.
Ahmad,
Perak, Malaysia,
Nov 29, 2017,

Off Quotes & Market Closed (Monday-Friday)

Always getting off quote and market close during open market. Even almost 10 years being in the market, they are still unreliable. Live chat with them they always told they will improve more better after this, but you have been in the market too long enough but still act like you are noob. Last month, I email them requested for help to close one of my order because my EA can't close it and I tried to close it manually also can't. They closed it for me after they received my email. Don't know how this can happen, they are few social trading available, and this is the only broker that i think can be used.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Dec 29, 2017:
Dear Client.

Indeed, due to technical error on MT4 server side you have faced situation, when you were unable to close order in terminal. All requests were accepted by our liquidity aggregator MarketPlace, but due to desynchronization, this information was not reflected in terminal. In Forex4you mobile application, you were able to see correct close price and time, since the application is directly connected to the liquidity aggregator. After you contacted Customer Support, situation was resolved in shortest period of time and order was synchronized by our technical department. We have taken necessary measures to avoid such situations in future and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Such situations are the reverse side of the development, and we are doing everything to improve provided services.
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2017,

FED UP

Its horrible broker. Run away as far as you can guys. AVOID!!! Asked representative will I get my new MT4 password to email same way I get to the phone number and been told YES. And after that it became a nightmare. My funds were locked for 30days as it was uploaded with new debit card. I asked customer support to send me a new pasaword by email. Guess what- no ways!!! I spoke through the online website phone line but even there they were unable to help cause the ONLY way to change password for mt4 on their stupid system is to send it by txt message.WTF?!!! And even after I changed my number I needed to fill forms online to sort the things out. Instead of few simple clicks I spent 2days . So be aware, run away from this ridicoulus and useless broker.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Dec 29, 2017:
We are sorry to learn that you have been dissatisfied with the service we have provided and can confirm that we have made detailed investigation regarding your query. Indeed, answer for your question was not provided right after you have asked it. But please mind that Password changing and changing of any personal information in clients Trader Room can be done only through essential security measures. For password reset, client must enter verification code that is sent to registered phone number, or write a ticket to Customer Support service. In both of these cases, active registered phone number is required as it is most safe way of confirming that such request was made by you. We wish to inform you, that we will take all necessary measures to avoid possible recurrence of this kind of situations, as well as to improve the quality of service provided.
Ancient Trader,
Lithuania,
Feb 23, 2017,

Wrong server time and working hours

I trade with Forex4you for one year around. Unfortunately judged to stop and withdraw all my funds back. Wish to explain why.

This broker use server time GMT +1 and their terminals start to work 00:00 Monday on this time zone. The majority of brokers use server time GMT +2 and start to work 00:00 Monday this time zone. Means: Forex4you start to work one hour later comparing their counterparts.
Some brokers use server time straight GMT +0 and very very few another one. Forex4you is instance of these.

So, what's the concequences? Forex4you terminals work 119 in a week not 120 like as GMT+2 brokers but does make this harm? Unfortunately yes and very essential.

I trade using so called "robots". Found that their trading results are very different comparing results I get with MetaTrader4 backtester for the same time. These differences trading with othr brokers there lower significantly. Started to look why.

The answer is obvious for me now. What could I expect if four M15 candles (two M30 candles, etc.) for tech. analysis are lost at all..:-( This misguides "robots" and leads to non-algorithm = bad in long distance, results.

Dear Forex4you, could you move out such archaic working time and change your server time to GMT+2 or at least GMT+0 and let to trade 120 hours a week? Would be nice to return back but not untill you use such absurd working time.

Anyway, despite this Forex4you isn't bad broker. The withdrawing system works very well what's the most important. Cent-NDD accounts could be the best cent accounts in all the industry. Nowhere else I see cent accounts with such attractive spread + commisisons combination. Pro-STP accounts spreads are not increased deliberately even just after closing NewYork session. Seems only such a small detail lacks. But small detail could cause huge results.

Turkey,
Sep 17, 2016,

Forex4you scam TP profit whitout any rules or reason_scam broker

Forex4you SCAM my money ,they do not close order at TP point ,
they change your Stop loss , they do this untill margin call !!
they answer is " your TP touched but because price change after that we can not close your order " !!!! you can see their answer in my treat , amasing answer!!
they do not have any rules for this answer,this say this because forex4you scam my large amount of money.as you in their REGULATION Rules 4.10.2.
"or Buy orders TakeProfit will be activated, if Bid price will be more than or equal to the price of execution"
but untill now they sacm my profit do not pay me.
be careful with them ,if your TP point Hit they do not pay you ...

Reply by Forex4you submitted Oct 14, 2016:
Forex4you offers fully transparent execution by providing clients with detailed information including - order trigger time, execution start/end time and tick by tick history. Orders average execution time is published on company’s website. In case if a valid price fitting the order execution is available for a time period less than the execution time order will be rejected due to price expiration. Please feel free to get acquainted with a detailed answer including tick by tick history and exact order trigger time on the link below:
www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex4you-broker-eglobal-forex-com-big-problem-or-sc.47062/page-2#post-257578
MUMBAI, India,
Aug 31, 2016,

WITH FOREX4YOU IF U MAKE PROFITS BE READY FOR A WIPEOUT BY SPREAD MANIPULATION

IF U MAKE REGULAR PROFITS BE READY FOR SPREAD MANIPULATIONS BY FOREX4YOU.

I WAS WIPED OUT FOR 897USD BY MANIPULATING THE SPREAD ON GBPJPY ON 16AUG2016. AT 14:29:59 MT4 SERVER TIME FOREX4YOU....THEY CLAIM THAT THE SPREAD INCREASED BY 28PIPS HENCE CAUSING THE WIPEOUT.....

Aug 30, 2016 - 1 Star the spread difference on my cent ndd account was manipulated by 28 pips to cause a wipeout on 16 aug 2016 at 14.29.59 mt4 platform time.

Reply by Viktor Smirnov submitted Sep 6, 2016:
Dear Client,

Information regarding your situation is specified here: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex4you-manipulates-spread-to-wipeout-profit-making-accounts.46856/#post-255457
Meita Runtuwene,
Vancouver, Canada,
May 10, 2016,

Brilliant program - Share4You.
Forex4You Cent (DD/NDD) is perfect for EA that need a big Start Balance (>$5000.00).

Joynal,
Rongpur, Bangladesh,
Apr 10, 2016,

From 1 April 20016 they start fees for withdrawal. I am looking to stop trading with this broker and transfer other high regulated broker.

Md Ripon,
Chitagong, Bangladesh,
Apr 8, 2016,

They charge huge fees for withdrawal, this condition is not for a good broker. worst experience

Reply by Viktor Smirnov submitted Apr 25, 2016:
Dear Client, We are sorry to learn that you have been dissatisfied with the deposit and withdrawal commission changes, but please note that we are brokerage Company and our main goal is to provide high-tech solutions related to trading, quality development of the services and introduction of the new technologies. Please be informed that our Company do not charge any fees from deposit or withdrawal amount. All fees are charged by payment systems itself. Nevertheless, we compensate 1.5% of deposit commission by all payment systems. Exclusions are Skrill and Neteller, commissions for deposit via these systems are fully compensated by our Company. You may find withdrawal and deposit commissions on our website http://www.forex4you.com/en/account/withdrawal-and-deposit-conditions/ Please feel free to contact us by any additional questions. Yours sincerely, Forex4you
Hardy Jacob,
Mar 1, 2016,

Not bad. The platform was hard to understand at first, but am ok with it now. I prefer the Dollar account since my pip value is bigger with it. The Cent account looks like child's play. Still, this is a decent broker.

Stepan,
Ural Mountains, Russian Federation,
Dec 27, 2015,

Opened the account CENT NDD. MT4, decided to check the conditions of order execution. The close of the market December 18, USDCHF was accompanied by a bearish candle with a large spread on the time line of the M1 - about 250 pips. This is the worst execution of orders in comparison with ten other brokers.

Daniel,
, Switzerland,
Dec 21, 2015,

I started trading with forex4you one month ago. I thought it is a very good broker so far. What changed my mind was the spread on EURCHF shortly before market closing time. On friday, December 18th, 2015 it was 56 pips. That's insane and almost blew my account. NDD, ok... Max 10 pips, ok... But 56?!

Reply by Viktor Smirnov submitted Apr 24, 2016:
Dear Daniel, A significant widening of a variable market spread usually may occur during low liquidity period, when the difference between supply and demand decreases. Usually it may occur at night time. In particular 23:00 (CET) is a time, when banks are applying calculations of rollover. During this time number of market participants decreases as well as market liquidity. This kind of situation causes spread to be wider.
viswanathan,
tamilnadu, India,
Jun 21, 2015,

Forex4you is one of the best broker. Withdrawals are fast. But the credcard deposit sorexpay gateway is blocked in some banks in India. If the add allied wallet or paypal, it will be easy to deposit money for traders like me from India

2014-02-23 1Star Forex4you all the things like deposit, withdrawal, ib commission etc. are well. In NDD accounts, the orders will be open in the quoted price. But in forex4you NDD account, all orders are opened with re-quotes. If Forex4you will rectify the requotes, it will be one of the best broker in future. Will you solve the problem Forex4you?

Added by Juris Leznins on 2014-02-28
Content: Dear viswanathan,

Forex4you offers several account types.

DD accounts have instant order execution. In this type of execution it possible to get requotes, but as our statistics shows the average count of requotes which our clients get is extremely low.

NDD accounts have market execution where orders are executed immediately, without long queues and requotes. It is possible to get slippage or price improvement.

All account types and conditions you can find online on our website here http://www.forex4you.com/en/account/conditions/

Yours sincerely,
Forex4you

Noman Khalid Abbasi,
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Feb 27, 2015,

very very Good and Cooperative Broker...
i give him 100 out of 100 points...
my account number is
3030702
E-global cent 2
every thing is alright...
fast withdrawal
best customer support etc...
and i also have a suggestion if you make ur spread more better then you will be No 1 in forex Market... stay blessed... :)

German Resident,
, Germany,
Oct 17, 2014,

Funding my account was a bit complicated, but ok, when first doing this, they have to check some things, identity and so on.
Some months later, I was runing out of margin. To solve the problem I made a new fund via creditcard, as done before.
Again I had to do all the bureaucratic things, and there was some emergency by runing low on margin. By night, the support checked, it I had done the right things. All ok, they confirmed, but the amount can only be added to my account by day, when payment department is working.
Next day I wrote a new mail, asking to quickly adding the money to my account, because it is very urgent.
Not possible, they said, mails are done in strictly order of coming in. I have to wait.
Late in the afternoon I got a new mail, confirming all is ok with my fund, but payment department is closing now and the fund will be added to my account tomorrow.
2 hours later my account was wiped out by automatic closing all positions because of no margin left. Thank you very much!!!!!
One week later I then had the money in my account, while my creditcard was charged imediately one week before. Seems they are not really interested in satisfying their customers.

Reply by JurisL submitted Oct 27, 2014:
Dear Client, We are sorry to learn that you have been dissatisfied with the service we have provided and can confirm that we conducted investigation into your concerns . During investigation of the reported issue, it has been, for fact, identified that your deposit in question had been credited to your account 2953908 with delay. This unfortunate event was due to our Payments department erroneously missing your pending deposit authorization. We sincerely apologize for the frustration this error has caused you and can assure you that we have taken proper measures to prevent this issue from occurring ever again. Nevertheless, after looking into your trading history of account 2953908, where your deposit was sought to be credited, we were unable to establish any negative consequences (such as Stop Out) of this delay. While we understand the frustration the issue has caused, it follows from the the information reflected above (the result of our investigation) that we are sorry to say that we unable to uphold your complaint. Yours sincerely, Forex4you
Ambresh Singh,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Oct 9, 2014,

I don't know why some people say that this broker is bad. I open my first account in Jan 2012 . And till now I am very satisfied with this broker. His local agent Mr. Harsh Kamdar talk with me in my language & Deposit and withdrawal are so fast I can't believe first time. All done in my Indian currency and personally I advise all my Indian to if he want open any forex account then only one best option is - Forex4you.com

Sandy Tave,
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic,
Jun 2, 2014,

Bad broker, stay away! When I opened my account, they blocked an amount of dollars of my card, a month ago and since I'm wating my money, they say that sent it, but is not true, If you deposit they blocked your deposit for 30 days. I think that a lost my money,

Reply by JurisL submitted Jun 17, 2014:
Dear Sandy, Before the deposit of funds via credit card, client is informed that: a) Deposit amount will not be available for withdrawal or transfer for 30 days. b) A random sum varying from 0.01 to 5 USD will be blocked for verification purposes, this sum automatically returns to the bank account within 5-20 working days. As indicated by your trading history, your trade orders were forcefully closed due to reaching required margin level of 10% (Stop out level indicated in Trading conditions). Yours sincerely, Forex4you
Hicham,
agadir, Morocco,
May 20, 2014,

the most bad customer support i ever seen . i was try to get my account verefied . i did upload my documents
but they say i need to submit the other side of my id card and i did and the utlitty ill should be clear also i did
and later i did got this message :

Submitted documents:

Photo ID proof: Verification failed
The submitted document cannot be accepted as identity proof, because it does not contain bearer's signature. Please submit alternative document.
Utility bill: Verification failed
Please kindly arrange a Bank stamp on the provided document.

they say my id card wich is in french language should have my signature on it i don't know i they kidding or they are serious
and the bank statment should have the bank stamp on it .
so i don't recommend this broker to anyone i did open account with xm and exness and verify it with the same documents with no problem

Reply by JurisL submitted May 28, 2014:
Dear Hicham, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. is authorized and regulated by the FSC under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 License#: SIBA/L/12/1027. According to regulation rules all documents that are reviewed during verification process have strict rules and must be submitted in accordance to KYC policy, AML procedures and Customer Agreement. Please be informed, that we can only accept documents supplemented in English or with English translation. Also, if you are unable to provide official translation in this case, you can provide driving license or passport. Most of the time, passport has English translation. Regarding question of your bank statement, in order to verify your bank statement our company due to security reasons can ask for a stamp on it. All actions during verification process are used in order to secure your personal information and funds on your account. Yours sincerely, Forex4you
Mohamad Nabil,
Kedah, Malaysia,
May 1, 2014,

Minus, because they dont have multi terminal to control multiple account. The only option is on copy trade.

2014-03-10 3Star They are not bad, their local agent is quite co-operatives. But if you want to withdraw directly through the local banks, it can be a headache.

UK Resident,
Mar 23, 2014,

On 21/03/2014 they blocked my account saying that they no longer deal with UK Residents, they did say they would close my open trades and refund my balance as yet they have not. Has anybody else from the UK had the same experience?

Reply by JurisL submitted Mar 25, 2014:
Hello, Regarding your case please get in touch with our customer support specialist. You can reach our customer support specialists via phone +442071939932, email ? info@forex4you.com or Live Chat. You can find all possible communication channels on our contact page http://www.forex4you.com/en/about/contacts/ Yours sincerely, Forex4you
Dr. Shaila Habib,
Rajshahi, Bangladesh,
Dec 16, 2013,

Bad Broker. Worst experience with them for their huge spread/spike issue. Stay away from them .

Reply by JurisL submitted Jan 22, 2014:
Dear Dr. Shaila Habib, Forex4you offers to our customer?s two types of execution: instant execution with fixed spread and market execution with variable spread. Under typical conditions within the day variable spread is lower than fixed spread. But in the moments of reduced liquidity, for example, during the holidays or when the market is closing, as well as during important news when market volatility increases, of course, it is possible that variable spread will be increased depending on the conditions provided to us by our liquidity providers. Yours sincerely, Forex4you
ForExFighter,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 12, 2013,

To,
Dear Sir / Madam
Forex 4 You

Subject : Solve below problems !

Few days ago i have known by Facebook about your company that, has an good option like Zulu Trade but with Micro, Mini, Standard lots also ! By watching this i have opened an Account with your company Although i m trading Forex now with www.XM.com !

Problem # 01
By watching your website ( http://www.forex4you.com/en/faq/partner/ ) i have known that, Can I become your partner if I don't have website?
Ans : Yes, you can become a partner. Direct client registration can be made via your Partner Room section "Register a client".

But when i have tried to join new accounts by become your partner than i have faced problem ! So, i E-mailed to your company that, http://prntscr.com/2ajomq but alas you r not solving it yet !
Please solve it by an easy way as soon as possible !

Problem # 2
The maximum Forex trader of Bangladesh has no any kind of Utility bill for your Verification wizard ! So, have u any easy option like Birth Certificate, Bank Statement etc ?

Thank you very much !

Yours Faithfully,
MD ASHRAFUL ISLAM
Account number: 2873875
Server: EGlobal-Cent2

Reply by JurisL submitted Dec 13, 2013:
Dear MD ASHRAFUL ISLAM, If you wish to become our partner, you have to register partner account. It may be done via your trading room section "Partner account registration". Link: https://account.forex4you.com/en/trader-account/partner/registration You will need this account for partner's income. Regarding client attraction, we offer various size and type advertising banners for your website (if you have it) that can be found in the "Ads, banners" section in your Partner Room. You may also simply provide your customers with the unique referral link or code available in the same section. You can also register a client by yourself via section of your trader room "Register a client". Regarding verification: Please be informed that account verification is a onetime procedure. To verify your account you will need to submit a copy of your Passport/Driving License/ID and your most recent (dated within the last three months) Utility Bill/Bank Statement displaying your full name and address on it. You will also need to submit a duly filled and signed Client?s Application form. To submit your documents please follow the instructions below: - Log into your Trader Room using your Login and Password - Go to "Verification" section under "My details" - Click "Continue" - Upload your documents using the available form, click on "here" hyperlink to download a pre-filled Clients Application form - Click "Continue" to submit your documents You may expect your documents to be reviewed by our Verification Team within 1 business day during their working hours from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM GMT+2 Should you require any further assistance do not hesitate to contact us! Yours sincerely, Forex4you
Javad,
Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Nov 19, 2013,

hello
I'm trading with this broker more than 5 years , until now I haven't problems with payments and withdrawals , and payments always was good and fast , but they annoyed me on my pamm account more and didn't allow to me trade normal , when my profit percent reach to 1000% they deduct account leverage to 1:00 from 1:500 and forbidden hedge without inform me and but I tried to trade normal and my profit reached to 13000% ,after that they made problem investing on pamm accounts and deposit and withdrawal to pamm account blocked for more than 3 week and I only saw balance correction in my account history , more investors left to pamm and on last they add restriction maximum 50 order to pamm accounts , from 4 month ago they didn't show correct my account info ( my total profit was >+70000$ but they shown -101,000$ , also total deposit and withdrawal didn't show correct ) , and all investors left my account I sent several customer support ticket and wrote problem in they forum but they didn't fix the problem , you can see my account statement in myfxbook and compare with they pamm rating monitoring , also I putt topic link in they forum too and see how they did with me ,

Reply by JurisL submitted Nov 27, 2013:
Hello Javad, Thank you for your loyalty to Forex4you. I will try to explain step by step. "but they annoyed me on my pamm account more and didn't allow to me trade normal , when my profit percent reach to 1000% they deduct account leverage to 1:00 from 1:500 and forbidden hedge without inform me and but I tried to trade normal" We have informed our clients about upcoming changes in trading conditions 10 days before the changes were made via email and Trader Room notification system. Due to the bug, which we found in our PAMM system, temporary changes in trading conditions were made to secure our investors from losing money. After the new PAMM system was released, with the bug fix, changes in trading conditions was restored. It was 3 months ago. "and my profit reached to 13000% ,after that they made problem investing on pamm accounts and deposit and withdrawal to pamm account blocked for more than 3 week" In July, there were problems with our Trader Room and all our clients had limited access. Clients couldn't access our PAMM system including investing, depositing and withdrawal. At the same time clients could trade without restrictions. There was a notification in Trader Room regarding this issue. "and I only saw balance correction in my account history , more investors left to pamm and on last they add restriction maximum 50 order to pamm accounts" We have informed our clients via email and Trader Room notification system regarding the restrictions on maximum order limit for PAMM accounts. "from 4 month ago they didn't show correct my account info ( my total profit was >+70000$ but they shown -101,000$ , also total deposit and withdrawal didn't show correct ) , and all investors left my account I sent several customer support ticket and wrote problem in they forum but they didn't fix the problem , you can see my account statement in myfxbook and compare with they pamm rating monitoring , also I putt topic link in they forum too and see how they did with me ," Despite the profit in money, the profitability percentage on PAMM accounts adequately reflect the current situation. You had two stop outs on you PAMM account. In our monitoring you can see how much money will be left for the investor who invested in your PAMM account from the beginning. We are always open to solve any issues. You can reach us 24/5 via phone +442071939932, email ? info@forex4you.com or Live Chat. You can find all possible communication channels on our contact page http://www.forex4you.com/en/about/contacts/ Yours sincerely, Forex4you
archana,
utar pradesh, India,
Aug 31, 2013,

on share4u.com i'm unable to deposit the money
there live customer support is very bad......

Reply by JurisL submitted Sep 12, 2013:
Hi archana, Please first login to Trader Room (https://account.forex4you.com/en/) to deposit or withdraw funds. Then you should go to "Add funds" section (https://account.forex4you.com/en/trader-account/balance/deposit). There will be listed all the possible ways to deposit funds into your account.
Gary, MYFXPT,
Jul 29, 2013,

I had a similar experience to Wolfgang. Distressing, and raises a few doubts. But to be honest, it was cleared up reasonably quickly (within 72 hours) with funds returned to my account.

2013-05-28 4Star I agree with ZumZum regarding support. It seems to me that there is a language barrier that causes short replies, and this is one area that could be improved. However, I have been with this broker since the beginning of January 2013, trading their Classic and Cent accounts, and the experience has been good. I have very few issues with Forex4You, and I enjoy doing business with them.

Wolfgang,
HH, Germany,
Jul 25, 2013,

Very bad customer support!! They do NOT respond to emails. I made a mistake with depositing, after chatting with the online customer support I sent the documents requested and nothing happened! No answer and the money is still missing allthough they said the see it in the system! But its NOT on my account. After sending 23 more emails I still wait for response. Its just not worth it to work with this company!

Reply by JurisL submitted Jul 30, 2013:
Dear Wolfgang, We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. Our customer support responds to all tickets ASAP. Time for handling a claim is restricted to 10 working days, but in average we process all tickets within 72 hours. We didn?t receive any documents from you requested by our customer support, but I see that your problem is solved now and you have received your money in your account. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer support by phone (+442071939932), by email (info@forex4you.com) or by LIVE CHAT option on our website. Juris Leznins Forex4you Representative
Nimrod Dsouza,
Mumbai, India,
Jun 24, 2013,

Hi,

Been trading on the standard dealing desk classic account (fixed spreads and 4-digits) for a few weeks.

Withdrawal was paid promptly (I think they process all withdrawals only on London session start)

Overall I'm happy, but not very happy.

Because If i want to trade cross pairs like EUR/AUD, GBP/AUD and such, I have only one choice to use the classic NDD account and I don't like that they charge a 0.8 pips commission to trade in NDD.

If commission is removed this would be the best broker to trade all pairs, majors as well as cross pairs

regards from india.

2012-11-22 4Star Believe it or not!
Forex4you IS one of the best online broker available especially for newbies and the small traders.

1- A lot of transparency with the broker and you & you may see it right on the first page with the amount of accounts opened and the types, the last weeks orders, volumes, most profitable trade, amount of profitable accounts, rebates, partner commissions and also with the amount of active accounts. They now also have a Service Quality Level Dashboard with even more transparent information for you to see! You won't find these in most or Id say in all the other online brokers.

2- One of the best members area, you can do literally everything from within, mostly all automatically.

3- Multiple account types and base currencies you can operate.

4- So many platforms and even Multitrader to trade all your accounts.

5- The best partner scheme and partner cabinet area, you can just do everything without having to bother the customer care.

6- Customer care is really one of the best and they really have a call-center and support staff to answer your queries and promptly respond to your problems.

7- One of the only brokerage that allows you to deposit and withdraw via multiple means independently , If you deposited via different methods, you may anytime withdraw via any of the methods you used to deposit and there is no clause or term that if you deposited a certain way you gotta withdraw the same way out ONLy n stuff, which is quite convenient for most people, sometime you may have deposited in Moneybookers, but maybe you want to withdraw via Webmoney or Liberty or a bank transfer directly, so you can!!

8- Withdrawals are prompt, don't have to worry about that.

9- Decent server speed, one of the only brokerages that give you the most amount of chart history, even for 1 minute charts you can get over a couple of months history.

10- Forex pairs listed with them are with reasonable & Tradeable spreads, its better than having a broker with all pairs but spreads that's you cant trade.

11- You can even start trading with as little as a 0.10 cents deposit in a cent account, there's no restrictions to deposit or withdrawal min's and max.

12- Bonus & Rebate Bonus for cash back over your trading, so you do not need to apply for a 3rd party introducers for your cash backs.

13- All fees are paid by the company on your deposit and withdrawal means, which means you do not need to worry about that at all!

14- Many different servers located, which you can switch on the fly from you metatrader, so there's not so much scope for disconnects or lag issues, just switch to another server and your good!

OK now there are some negatives on this brokers

1- Commissions on NDD accounts, I do not know why they have spreads and commissions, but I guess they maybe getting the liquidity from 3rd party bridge or something, but for the services and reliability they offer, its okay for commissions for now. But that's really a negative, if they could remove that would be best.

2- Some Deposit/withdrawal services are suddenly removed from options temporarily and then enabled, without any scheduled information of any kind. Like disabling Liberty Reserve or Suddenly disabling bank-wire, now its not a problem for old time users as we trust this broker and know its a temporary problem usually its back in a day or a few days later, but for someone new he may start to panic or go elsewhere, so please be careful with this.

3- Account opening is a little strict and they also need you to print scan and sign form , so that's okay, but it just delays.

4- Its a forex only broker, not very good for metals and oil doesn't exist here. So if you want a very good broker only for FX trading, its great. But commodities and Indices.. better use another one for that.

5- They need to upgrade from just catering to newbies and small traders to also the large volumes, institutional and company traders. I know there's a newly launched forex4pro website for that, but its really not that attractive and convincing and also the platform working seems like its still in its infancy, I don't think it looks good enough that someone will deposit very large and trade high volume lot size. They need to up the trading conditions, standards and also the website design to look more RICH for the Big pro traders to wanna trade.

Finally, I'm 80% happy with then and 20% not so due to commissions, the suddenly disabling of deposit/withdrawal means and the lack of focus for pro's and high-volume trader's.

Please Forex4you, you have the potential. As of today if there's any broker I can really trust to work with more than any other, its with Forex4you!

For now 4 stars as your Good, not excellent though! :-)

2010-12-05 4Star Fantastic broker, made my 1st withdrawal and got it in same day, I like the price feed, the 4digits and fixed spreads.

The server is a bit slow as it takes 30secs to make or modify the trade, but overall its okay, i wish server could be faster.

4stars from me. Thanks forex4you

2010-08-13 No Rating I used them to deposit 700 cents...turn it to 2500cents. open a classic and do an internal transfer to 25USD...aiming to grow it to 25,000USD.

So far so good. i have absolutely no problems with trading thier platform and the broker seems very nice and friendly in website and support.

Not leaving a rating till i start doing withdrawals.

Reply by JurisL submitted Jul 15, 2013:
Hi Nimrod, Thank you for your review and I'm glad that you like our Classic account. You mentioned that we don't have cross pairs on Classic account such as EUR/AUD and GBP/AUD. There seems to be some confusion here. We do have cross pairs EUR/AUD and GBP/AUD on all account types: Classic Lite, Classic, Classic NDD, Cent Lite, Cent, Cent NDD and PRO STP. If you don't see them in your Metatrader 4 terminal that means these currency pairs are hidden. You need to unhide them. This can be done by "Right click" on any currency pair in "Market Watch" window and choose "Show All" in pup-up menu. Now you will be able to see all available currency pairs. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer support by phone (+442071939932), by email (info@forex4you.com) or by LIVE CHAT option on our website. Juris Leznins Forex4you
Micheal,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Mar 6, 2013,

This very funny, but i got demo account with forex4you and i have requotes everyday :)

Reply by JurisL submitted May 2, 2013:
Hi Micheal, Yes, there are reqoutes because demo account works with instant order execution. Instant order execution guarantees that order will be executed by the price that is seen in trading terminal at the moment of click or if price changes you will be requoted with new price. Demo account purpose is to: learn the basics of the MetaTrader 4 terminal, place orders and see them filled, close open positions ? including locked positions etc. If you want to test your trading strategies or EA then you should try at least one of the cent accounts. Full details about each account type can be found here http://www.forex4you.com/clients/conditions/ Forex4you
ZumZum,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Feb 25, 2013,

Although it's a bit too early for me to judge Broker's performance, their Customer Support service is terrible and due to that fact I'm absolutely disappointed about them. No real solutions just short answers which did not help me at all. I felt like talking to a lawyer when person is afraid to say any additional word in order to avoid any troubles. I would never invest in a company that saves money on their CS, but it's only IMHO.

Reply by JurisL submitted May 29, 2013:
Hi ZumZum, I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by our customer support. We have taken into account your feedback and will do our best to improve our customer service. Juris Leznins Forex4you
Bill,
, Viet Nam,
Feb 15, 2013,

I have a few live accounts on difference brokers. On Feb 06, 2013 I open a trade BUY audnzd at 1.2300 and set SL at 1.2200 and open a pending order SELL STOP at 1.2200 on all accounts on difference brokers.

All others accounts are fine but Forex4You broker was hit SL and trigger SELL trade (audnzd at 1.2200) on Feb 06, 2013 at 22:45 (Forex4You broker's time).

I send a complaint email and they said "Please be informed that each Broker has their own particular set of liquidity providers, hence the prices might differ at any particular time. As regards the order #3xxxxxx8, please refer to candlestick 2013.02.06 22:45, where you will find that the lowest value of the candlestick was 1.21960."

Is this Stop loss hunting?

Reply by JurisL submitted May 2, 2013:
Hi Bill, We have different type of accounts with different executions e.g. DD, NDD and STP. For those accounts liquidity providers differs. That means even within our company accounts prices can differ but it doesn't mean that prices are incorrect. Regarding your case on Feb 06, 2013 at 22:45. Yes, we saw different prices on our servers. On DD servers low was 1.21960, NDD servers 1.22234 and on STP 1.22174 but that doesn't mean that price 1.21960 is incorrect. This is the price what we have received from our liquidity providers. We could analyze this situation more detailed by requesting confirmation of prices. Our liquidity providers can provide detailed information of prices indicating from which bank price was received. But such a request typically can only be done within two weeks (since no one stores tick history for a long time). In your case few months have passed and obtain such information is not possible. Please keep in mind that you can ask for detailed price information at any time if you think that provided price is incorrect. Forex4you
AT,
, Japan,
Oct 27, 2012,

Forex4you is the best broker,
----simple opening account
----No deposit and withdrawal fees (Moneybookers).
----Swap-free accounts are available
----online support is very nice

my account no ×××7272