Forex4You.com Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Forex 4 You are forex brokers. Forex4You offers the MetaTrader 4 foreign exchange trading top platform. Forex4you.com offers over 35 currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Forex4You.com

Other websites of this company include forex4you.org and eGlobal-Forex.com

Established: 2007
Address: First Floor, Mandar House, Johnson's Ghut, P.O. Box 3257, Road Town, Tortola, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@forex4you.com, +44 207 193 9932

Join live discussion of Forex4You.com on our forum

Frank,
India,
Aug 31, 2009,

I've been with them 2 months no interaction with staff till date.. just one strange thing i notice is that when EUR/USD makes huge moves up/down the terminal freezes... not sure what it could be..

Sarge,
Amsterdam,
Sep 21, 2009,

1) They have a limitation of 100 simultaneously open positions
2) They scammed me upon money withdrawal. Instead of 513.58 EUR (the whole account, to close), they transferred only 698.46 USD to my Liberty Reserve account 10 days ago. The EUR/USD rate at that time was approximately 1.46. I.e. not only they transferred USD's instead of EUR's, but also they transferred 35.18 EUR less than I had in my account.

I wrote them 2 emails about the second issue, but got no response. Before the withdrawal, they were responding to my emails quickly. I am going to start SCAM report procedure soon. FPA recommends sending 3 emails before the procedure, thus I'm going to send the link to this review in the 3rd email. Will keep posted on what happens next...

Forex4you Support,
Mumbai, India,
Sep 24, 2009,

Dear Sarge,

We are very sorry for inconvenience caused. It seems that an incorrect exchange rate was used. As of today, your outstanding amount has been transferred to your Liberty Reserve wallet.

Regarding the open orders limit - it's clearly stated on the "Conditions" page so it's obviously cannot be considered any kind of scam. Moreover, for majority of clients this limit is more than enough, and we keep increasing the limit on a regular basis.

It's a pity we cannot fulfill your requirements (1000 open orders from the same account simultaneously), but we are definitely not a scam company.

Sincerely,
Forex4you team

Ivan salceda,
singapore,
Oct 8, 2009,

very good broker very easy to register no minimum deposit high leverage its really the forex for you. very happy with this broker, even if you dont have much money forex4you is there for you

Azmel Ainul,
Oct 12, 2009,

This review is based on their live support, account opening, and account funding only.

So far, I have no major problems with this broker. My first live chat attempt with them was unsuccessful because they were offline (strange for a company that claims 24/7 support). I tried again the next day and I was put on queue for only a couple of minutes. Once got through, their live support was prompt, friendly, and answered all my questions satisfactorily. I have no problems with that because if you are in the UK like me, being put on hold for half an hour for a technical support is pretty much what you have to live with. So two minutes is considered great.

Opening an account with them was a breeze. So does funding it via their online credit card web page. My account is good to go and trading in less than 15 minutes.

Their major plus is that they offer "cents" account with 0.01 lot sizes. That is equivalent to 0.0001 lot on standard "dollars" account. Thus this broker will be attractive to those with very small capital to start with.

My only concern is that they are not regulated. So if the company goes down, so will your money. Their staff informed me that they will get themselves regulated by the end of 2009. So lets hope that comes true.

I have no experience on withdrawals yet. So in the next few months, I will post another review based on this.

Rai,
Holland,
Dec 29, 2009,

I trade several months with this broker and i like it very much.

It's a good broker for beginners and also for advanced traders.
For beginners you have the unique option to open a cent account.
That give you the opportunity to test your skills, Ea's and whatever you like, with extreme small (cent) trade amounts.
So you trade on a real account, what is of course very different then demo trading, cause it’s real and its feels real :)

There costumer support is very friendly and fast, spreads are good, executions are fast.

In short words: I am very happy with this broker.

Adie1976,
Indonesia,
Jan 14, 2010,

This is my first review in FPA

I just discribe it as simply as it is
--------------------------
This is what i like
-----------------------------
- Deposit Via Liberty Reserve and add fund from trader room just a sec. Great
- Live Support, Good Response
- Open Account , easy (very2 easy)
- Low Spread comparing with my other broker

-----------------------------------
This is what i dont like
-----------------------------------
- The terminal often shutdown
- Requotes/trader busy when closing the position and sometimes took so long

especially for this matter, i know when the price on the big move its not easy to close our position because the server dont have the right price to confirm, and i waited till the price movement getting slowly, and then lol, the trader still busy. i cant deal with this prob. so i just give'm 2 star. a good broker must have put some serious concern for this one. it cant be disaster if a trader dont put Stoploss on it.

Thx.

Robert Bumbalough,
Jan 17, 2010,

Forex4you.com now offers 25% bonus for new account and existing customer additional deposits. I think I understand the terms and conditions such that the bonus is withdrawal-able after trading {bonus amount ÷ 10 Standard Lots} amount of trades.

I'm still experiencing requotes often and their data is different from other brokers. I use this broker because they offer a nano account where I am unlikely to hurt myself.

Opening the account was very easy and transfers to and from Liberty Reserve are almost instantaneous. They recently upgraded their site and offer a good variety of tools for trading and education.

I'm increasing my earlier appraisal from three stars to 3.5 stars. To do this I'm averaging their rating by selecting four stars for this additional review with my prior three star rating.

2009-12-28 3 Stars Deposit Withdraw via Liberty Reserve; Minimum trade size of 10 usd for .1 cents per pip; Lots of requotes; Less than 100% Connectivity; Customer service ok, but I've had no money disputes with them so far. I only manual trade, so I can't comment on EA ops. They use 4 decimal place quotes.

Raj,
India,
Jan 17, 2010,

I have trading with this broker for last 4 months and below is my review
+ve:
-- Account opening super fast
--Deposit Super Fast
--Withdraw Good ( took 4 days for bank wire to reach my account) they had executed it on the next day
--Spread for EUR/USD 2
--Execution is good for EUR/USD

-ve:

--Spread is increased at Assian time from 3 to 5 for EUR/GBP
--ON bank holidays spread is 9

if you see there news section then you can see their staff pics, means they are here for long run.

I will rate them Good to my exp, can be excellent if they reduce their spread.

prakash,
hyderabad india,
Jan 18, 2010,

i joined forex4you in 2008 and i'm quite happy with it!

their indian office is very friendly and helpful

i even plan to become their ib in hyderabad