Forex4You.com Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Forex 4 You are forex brokers. Forex4You offers the MetaTrader 4 foreign exchange trading top platform. Forex4you.com offers over 35 currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Forex4You.com

Other websites of this company include forex4you.org and eGlobal-Forex.com

Established: 2007
Address: First Floor, Mandar House, Johnson's Ghut, P.O. Box 3257, Road Town, Tortola, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@forex4you.com, +44 207 193 9932

Javad,
Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Nov 19, 2013,

hello
I'm trading with this broker more than 5 years , until now I haven't problems with payments and withdrawals , and payments always was good and fast , but they annoyed me on my pamm account more and didn't allow to me trade normal , when my profit percent reach to 1000% they deduct account leverage to 1:00 from 1:500 and forbidden hedge without inform me and but I tried to trade normal and my profit reached to 13000% ,after that they made problem investing on pamm accounts and deposit and withdrawal to pamm account blocked for more than 3 week and I only saw balance correction in my account history , more investors left to pamm and on last they add restriction maximum 50 order to pamm accounts , from 4 month ago they didn't show correct my account info ( my total profit was >+70000$ but they shown -101,000$ , also total deposit and withdrawal didn't show correct ) , and all investors left my account I sent several customer support ticket and wrote problem in they forum but they didn't fix the problem , you can see my account statement in myfxbook and compare with they pamm rating monitoring , also I putt topic link in they forum too and see how they did with me ,

Reply by JurisL submitted Nov 27, 2013:
Hello Javad, Thank you for your loyalty to Forex4you. I will try to explain step by step. "but they annoyed me on my pamm account more and didn't allow to me trade normal , when my profit percent reach to 1000% they deduct account leverage to 1:00 from 1:500 and forbidden hedge without inform me and but I tried to trade normal" We have informed our clients about upcoming changes in trading conditions 10 days before the changes were made via email and Trader Room notification system. Due to the bug, which we found in our PAMM system, temporary changes in trading conditions were made to secure our investors from losing money. After the new PAMM system was released, with the bug fix, changes in trading conditions was restored. It was 3 months ago. "and my profit reached to 13000% ,after that they made problem investing on pamm accounts and deposit and withdrawal to pamm account blocked for more than 3 week" In July, there were problems with our Trader Room and all our clients had limited access. Clients couldn't access our PAMM system including investing, depositing and withdrawal. At the same time clients could trade without restrictions. There was a notification in Trader Room regarding this issue. "and I only saw balance correction in my account history , more investors left to pamm and on last they add restriction maximum 50 order to pamm accounts" We have informed our clients via email and Trader Room notification system regarding the restrictions on maximum order limit for PAMM accounts. "from 4 month ago they didn't show correct my account info ( my total profit was >+70000$ but they shown -101,000$ , also total deposit and withdrawal didn't show correct ) , and all investors left my account I sent several customer support ticket and wrote problem in they forum but they didn't fix the problem , you can see my account statement in myfxbook and compare with they pamm rating monitoring , also I putt topic link in they forum too and see how they did with me ," Despite the profit in money, the profitability percentage on PAMM accounts adequately reflect the current situation. You had two stop outs on you PAMM account. In our monitoring you can see how much money will be left for the investor who invested in your PAMM account from the beginning. We are always open to solve any issues. You can reach us 24/5 via phone +442071939932, email ? info@forex4you.com or Live Chat. You can find all possible communication channels on our contact page http://www.forex4you.com/en/about/contacts/ Yours sincerely, Forex4you
ForExFighter,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 12, 2013,

To,
Dear Sir / Madam
Forex 4 You

Subject : Solve below problems !

Few days ago i have known by Facebook about your company that, has an good option like Zulu Trade but with Micro, Mini, Standard lots also ! By watching this i have opened an Account with your company Although i m trading Forex now with www.XM.com !

Problem # 01
By watching your website ( http://www.forex4you.com/en/faq/partner/ ) i have known that, Can I become your partner if I don't have website?
Ans : Yes, you can become a partner. Direct client registration can be made via your Partner Room section "Register a client".

But when i have tried to join new accounts by become your partner than i have faced problem ! So, i E-mailed to your company that, http://prntscr.com/2ajomq but alas you r not solving it yet !
Please solve it by an easy way as soon as possible !

Problem # 2
The maximum Forex trader of Bangladesh has no any kind of Utility bill for your Verification wizard ! So, have u any easy option like Birth Certificate, Bank Statement etc ?

Thank you very much !

Yours Faithfully,
MD ASHRAFUL ISLAM
Account number: 2873875
Server: EGlobal-Cent2

Reply by JurisL submitted Dec 13, 2013:
Dear MD ASHRAFUL ISLAM, If you wish to become our partner, you have to register partner account. It may be done via your trading room section "Partner account registration". Link: https://account.forex4you.com/en/trader-account/partner/registration You will need this account for partner's income. Regarding client attraction, we offer various size and type advertising banners for your website (if you have it) that can be found in the "Ads, banners" section in your Partner Room. You may also simply provide your customers with the unique referral link or code available in the same section. You can also register a client by yourself via section of your trader room "Register a client". Regarding verification: Please be informed that account verification is a onetime procedure. To verify your account you will need to submit a copy of your Passport/Driving License/ID and your most recent (dated within the last three months) Utility Bill/Bank Statement displaying your full name and address on it. You will also need to submit a duly filled and signed Client?s Application form. To submit your documents please follow the instructions below: - Log into your Trader Room using your Login and Password - Go to "Verification" section under "My details" - Click "Continue" - Upload your documents using the available form, click on "here" hyperlink to download a pre-filled Clients Application form - Click "Continue" to submit your documents You may expect your documents to be reviewed by our Verification Team within 1 business day during their working hours from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM GMT+2 Should you require any further assistance do not hesitate to contact us! Yours sincerely, Forex4you
Forex4you Support,
Mumbai, India,
Sep 24, 2009,

Dear Sarge,

We are very sorry for inconvenience caused. It seems that an incorrect exchange rate was used. As of today, your outstanding amount has been transferred to your Liberty Reserve wallet.

Regarding the open orders limit - it's clearly stated on the "Conditions" page so it's obviously cannot be considered any kind of scam. Moreover, for majority of clients this limit is more than enough, and we keep increasing the limit on a regular basis.

It's a pity we cannot fulfill your requirements (1000 open orders from the same account simultaneously), but we are definitely not a scam company.

Sincerely,
Forex4you team

France,
Dec 14, 2018,

update, maybe some good news

Update regarding my previous review (didn't found the update option).

After many tries by different channels (no answer on mail, nor phone), today i received an answer after leaving a message on the live chat (service unreachable) on thursday 13th.
The support announced me that the manual withdrawal was done.

Effectively , their message was followed by a account statement showing a withdrawal operations and my account is now at 0.

So, wait and see.
I'll wait it to land on my account and update my review.

Dec 12, 2018 - 2 Stars I opened my account since back in 2012.
Everything was ok since lately.

It seems that they fooled me, and i have no possibilities to transfer my funds.

I m trying to withdraw my funds since the 10th november 2018 and it's impossible to accomplish.
Nor Credit Card (impossible to accomplish the verification process) or manual Bank transfer proposed by the support (and for what they asked for documents in the verification process) are possible, and their support channel stopped answering since thursday 6th december 2018.

They're terminating their services for EEA clients on the 14th december2018, so, left without any options available to withdraw, it appears to be a scam at the end.

I didn't searched for reviews at through years, and that was the mistake.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Dec 14, 2018 Dear Client,

We want to inform you, that it took some time for the Payments department to process your request after you have provided all the necessary documents. For the moment, your withdrawal request was successfully proccessed using a bank transfer to the details that you have specified in your inquery. Usually, funds are being credited to your bank account during 3 working days after the request was executed.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Joynal,
Rongpur, Bangladesh,
Apr 10, 2016,

From 1 April 20016 they start fees for withdrawal. I am looking to stop trading with this broker and transfer other high regulated broker.

UK Resident,
Mar 23, 2014,

On 21/03/2014 they blocked my account saying that they no longer deal with UK Residents, they did say they would close my open trades and refund my balance as yet they have not. Has anybody else from the UK had the same experience?

Reply by JurisL submitted Mar 25, 2014:
Hello, Regarding your case please get in touch with our customer support specialist. You can reach our customer support specialists via phone +442071939932, email ? info@forex4you.com or Live Chat. You can find all possible communication channels on our contact page http://www.forex4you.com/en/about/contacts/ Yours sincerely, Forex4you
Forex4you support,
Mumbai,
Feb 6, 2010,

Dear Vitaliy, it's clearly mentioned in our Terms & Conditions that orders made on non-market quotations are subject to cancellation by our dealer.

Dear Joe, while we are sorry about your experience, it's, to be frankly, sounds unfeasible for us to never ever change the conditions or configuration. That's what the news are for! All clients were notified both by email and on the website. Moreover, these changes are introduced with one objective in mind - to improve overall customer experience by unloading tiny lots from the servers. Furthermore, if you trade with 0.1 lots of EUR/USD on cent accounts - you get exactly 0.01 USD (1 cent) per pip, the price you mentioned!

Regarding the 30 day period - first of all, it's clearly mentioned on the website before you add funds using a credit/debit card. Second, our company doesn't not support and will never support money laundering and credit card fraud - thus we have to implement such security measures.

Micheal,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Mar 6, 2013,

This very funny, but i got demo account with forex4you and i have requotes everyday :)

Reply by JurisL submitted May 2, 2013:
Hi Micheal, Yes, there are reqoutes because demo account works with instant order execution. Instant order execution guarantees that order will be executed by the price that is seen in trading terminal at the moment of click or if price changes you will be requoted with new price. Demo account purpose is to: learn the basics of the MetaTrader 4 terminal, place orders and see them filled, close open positions ? including locked positions etc. If you want to test your trading strategies or EA then you should try at least one of the cent accounts. Full details about each account type can be found here http://www.forex4you.com/clients/conditions/ Forex4you
Frank,
India,
Aug 31, 2009,

I've been with them 2 months no interaction with staff till date.. just one strange thing i notice is that when EUR/USD makes huge moves up/down the terminal freezes... not sure what it could be..

Sandy Tave,
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic,
Jun 2, 2014,

Bad broker, stay away! When I opened my account, they blocked an amount of dollars of my card, a month ago and since I'm wating my money, they say that sent it, but is not true, If you deposit they blocked your deposit for 30 days. I think that a lost my money,

Reply by JurisL submitted Jun 17, 2014:
Dear Sandy, Before the deposit of funds via credit card, client is informed that: a) Deposit amount will not be available for withdrawal or transfer for 30 days. b) A random sum varying from 0.01 to 5 USD will be blocked for verification purposes, this sum automatically returns to the bank account within 5-20 working days. As indicated by your trading history, your trade orders were forcefully closed due to reaching required margin level of 10% (Stop out level indicated in Trading conditions). Yours sincerely, Forex4you