Forex4You.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 29, 2019

Other websites of this company include forex4you.org and eGlobal-Forex.com

About Forex4You.com

Forex 4 You are forex brokers. Forex4You offers the MetaTrader 4 foreign exchange trading top platform. Forex4you.com offers over 30 currency pairs, gold, silver, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Forex4You.com

Join live discussion of Forex4You.com on our forum

coimbatore, India,
Jul 4, 2019,

i like forex4you, good platform, vey good fast excution ,

funding $ easy , withdrawal $ easy, very good support by Madam tasleem , 5 types of account is more convenient , 3 tier commission is very attractive. so i love forex4you.
Tamil Nadu, India,
Jul 4, 2019,

Very good service

I'm trading Forex4you for more than 3 years and the best part which I need to mention here is their Customers Support.. especially Ms.Thasleem from our Indian Office does a very good job..
She is so friendly and when ever need any support she will be right There to do so. Because of her only I've came in to Forex4you and a very good broker and like lot of people mentioned here their spread is very tight and funding and withdrawal from my account also very easy.

Thanks for their support..
Bangalore, India,
Jun 25, 2019,

Professional smooth and reliable

Very much professional, smooth, reliable and top support team.
The spreads are low and gives heavy customer satisfaction. 6 star
Trichy, India,
Jun 21, 2019,

Such a Wonderful Broker especially Indian support is awesome

I'm trading with this broker since past 3 and half years
Low spreads
Good guidance and support from. Broker
In India Local payment method is awesome
Deposit and withdrawal are too fast comparing to other brokers
Hats off to their service
For money safety they r the only one who r right choice
Delhi, India,
Jun 20, 2019,

Excellent Broker

Hi Forexpeacearmy reader,
I am Mahipal from india (Delhi). I have opened my first forex trading account with forex4you in 2011. From that time I am trading with forex4you. In this 8 years I have trade with some other brokers but I find forex4you is more reliable and better from others. I have never faced any issue with withdrawal and any trading services. From 2011 I saw grow to forex4you they are committed to improve their services. Their customer support executives very knowledgeable and every time ready to help. Specially thanks to Tasleem , she very supportive.
Belgium,
Feb 1, 2019,

Update on previous review:

After putting a bit of pressure on them, they promptly send me back the money through Neteller (see previous review). Overall, I found Forex4You to be pretty decent and I made a profit while trading on the platform. I would have continued trading with it if EEA users were still allowed.

Jan 28, 2019 - 2 Stars They make it very difficult to withdraw money. Since I cannot trade with them anymore (I'm based in EEA), I wanted to withdraw my money. Since I could not use my previous system of payment, I decided to add Skrill as system of payment. I had to wait one month before I could use it to withdraw. However, my following withdrawal request was rejected: " Unfortunately Skrill does not available for your Country". It was available when I deposited it, but suddenly it has become unavailable. When I asked for explanation, the only answer I got is "You can use any system except Skrill". Skrill is available in my country, so the source of the problem is not bery clear. I will now have to wait another month to (perhaps) be able to withdraw. Hopefully, I will be able to change my mind about this company once the withdrawal goes through. So far it seems rather shady to say the least.
France,
Dec 14, 2018,

update, maybe some good news

Update regarding my previous review (didn't found the update option).

After many tries by different channels (no answer on mail, nor phone), today i received an answer after leaving a message on the live chat (service unreachable) on thursday 13th.
The support announced me that the manual withdrawal was done.

Effectively , their message was followed by a account statement showing a withdrawal operations and my account is now at 0.

So, wait and see.
I'll wait it to land on my account and update my review.

Dec 12, 2018 - 2 Stars I opened my account since back in 2012.
Everything was ok since lately.

It seems that they fooled me, and i have no possibilities to transfer my funds.

I m trying to withdraw my funds since the 10th november 2018 and it's impossible to accomplish.
Nor Credit Card (impossible to accomplish the verification process) or manual Bank transfer proposed by the support (and for what they asked for documents in the verification process) are possible, and their support channel stopped answering since thursday 6th december 2018.

They're terminating their services for EEA clients on the 14th december2018, so, left without any options available to withdraw, it appears to be a scam at the end.

I didn't searched for reviews at through years, and that was the mistake.

Reply by Forex4you submitted Dec 14, 2018 Dear Client,

We want to inform you, that it took some time for the Payments department to process your request after you have provided all the necessary documents. For the moment, your withdrawal request was successfully proccessed using a bank transfer to the details that you have specified in your inquery. Usually, funds are being credited to your bank account during 3 working days after the request was executed.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Abu talab,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Nov 26, 2018,

They are just scammers

They are just scammers. they do not send me email. they don't have the availability to send me email again. they checked and say they send me my mt4 account detail but nothing was there. God save me i just invest 4.11$. don't work with them.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Nov 28, 2018:
Dear Client,

We have made investigation of situation on your account, and stated that email with account details indeed wasn't sent on your email address. In soonest time our customer support specialist will contact you in order to provide further instructions.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thane, India,
Jul 17, 2018,

requotes , B-Book bucket shop, unethical multilevel partner scheme

Requotes that can possibly wipe out the trading account. Stay away.

Any broker who gives away 75% of commission charged as partner commission should not be trusted. They can afford this because they are a B-Book broker. Meaning client's loss is profit of Forex4you. They make sure you loose all your money.
Give them clients and you will know that client is now not associated with you anymore because client is asked to become IB themselves by their sales persons. this is stealing your clients.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Jul 19, 2018:
Dear Client,

We are sorry to learn that you have been dissatisfied with the service we have provided. Please note, that we respect the client's desire, however, in accordance with established practice, the company will never change the partner code of the client, without the consent of the current partner. Regarding the situation with requotes on your account, please, contact our customer support and specify your account number and order numbers and the relevant department will check the information about this situation in details.
Ahmad,
Perak, Malaysia,
Nov 29, 2017,

Off Quotes & Market Closed (Monday-Friday)

Always getting off quote and market close during open market. Even almost 10 years being in the market, they are still unreliable. Live chat with them they always told they will improve more better after this, but you have been in the market too long enough but still act like you are noob. Last month, I email them requested for help to close one of my order because my EA can't close it and I tried to close it manually also can't. They closed it for me after they received my email. Don't know how this can happen, they are few social trading available, and this is the only broker that i think can be used.
Reply by Forex4you submitted Dec 29, 2017:
Dear Client.

Indeed, due to technical error on MT4 server side you have faced situation, when you were unable to close order in terminal. All requests were accepted by our liquidity aggregator MarketPlace, but due to desynchronization, this information was not reflected in terminal. In Forex4you mobile application, you were able to see correct close price and time, since the application is directly connected to the liquidity aggregator. After you contacted Customer Support, situation was resolved in shortest period of time and order was synchronized by our technical department. We have taken necessary measures to avoid such situations in future and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Such situations are the reverse side of the development, and we are doing everything to improve provided services.