ForexGrinder.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of ForexGrinder.com on our forum

Belgium,
Jul 17, 2009,

I agree with Pipbanks. I was almost putting it in a live account, but luckily I tried first in a demo. From 5.000 to 500 in less than a month. Biggest loss 2.880! I tried a refund, nothing. Not an answer. I tried again. Not an answer. I don't mind about the EA that doesn't work, but the total absence of any answer is upsetting. Unethical, to say the least.
U.S.A,
Jun 22, 2009,

I have to agree with fxtrader1. The out of the box settings were not optimized too well for my broker. But after a bit of time I got the settings good enough to make me on average 5 winning trades a day.

I've only been running it close to a month, but thus far it has not made a single big loss.
Jun 18, 2009,

Grinder has been working great for me. Maybe you guys have the wrong settings or on a shitty broker. I'm not using the default settings, but I am trading at instatrade/instaforex like they recommend.

So far my initial deposit of $1000 is up to $1530 in under two weeks.
Dorset,
Jun 4, 2009,

Agree 100% with Pipsbank, do not touch this. I lost 30% of a live account. Am currently demo-ing Forex Tracer and the results have been good, but needs more time.
Manchester UK,
May 28, 2009,

Tried this for 2 weeks on a 4 live accounts following positive review on another site. It trades often and in the day and has a 60% ish success rate BUT it has large drawdowns that more than wipe out the wins. All 4 acounts were the same. Ended up with a 20% drawdown before removed. Support is non existant and Im having trouble getting a refund through Pilmus - depsite being well within the 30 days. Borders on being a scam. My advice - its not the one.