Plus500 Review

Updated: Oct 9, 2020 · Plus500.com  · Is this your company?

Plus500 is a CFD broker. Plus 500 offers the Mobile and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Traders with Plus500 accounts can trade CFDs on underlying financial instruments such as currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, commodities, options and indices.

Plus500
2017-04-19: The Belgian FSMA ordered the shutdown of plus500.be and for all branches of Plus500 to stop providing services to clients in Belgium.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court vote against Plus500.  Unless this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with Plus500.

October 2012:  Plus500 fined over 200,000 GBP by the FSA

FSA Penalty Details

Other websites of this company include www.plus500.co.il

Established: 2008
Address: Building 25 Matam, Haifa, 319160, Israel
Contact: support@plus500.com, +972 4-689-2154
Regulators: ASIC #417727, CySEC #250/14, FSA-S #SD039, MAS #CMS100648-1, FSCA #47546, FCA #FRN 509909
Trading platforms: Plus500

Vito,
, Netherlands,
Mar 2, 2012,

Definately SCAM!

I made a nice profit on a share and I wanted to cash out a bit. That's where it all went wrong. This company doesn't want people to cash out, I guess. Terrible service, but I kept on mailing the helpdesk. I recieved standart emails over and over again, but after 10 standart emails I got a personal email, which was actually giving me the idea that they found me kind of stupid.

They said to me that I wouldn't have made any profits whitout their bonus, but I made the profits by smart trading. They needed me to get the 60 trading points before cashout.

After all, I got the trading points this week and clicked cashout for the 4th time. Now I'm still waiting. Disapproving my cashouts went a lot faster than this!

George,
, Singapore,
Mar 8, 2012,

Plus500 world's trading machine or Plus 500 oil trading is SCAM.

If you deposit real money, you will never get them back.

I have so much money and simply could not WITHDRAW.

NO WITHDRAWAL possible.

Damian,
U.K, United Kingdom,
Mar 13, 2012,

I opened an account around a month ago and to be fair to Plus500 they 'DO' require certain documents and if you don't supply those docs then forget withdrawring your cash. Obviously it's easy to deposit cash. Please remember that you have to supply, for example, the following: Passport, drivers licence, utility bill with address, credit card information (front and back) BEFORE you can withdraw.

I'm currently in the process of withdrawing cash to paypal so fingers crossed. READ the terms and conditions as I'm pretty sure that we all rush in without thinking and then COMPLAIN when we don't agree with something.

I also called the FSA and although they do not require Plus500 to have the above documents many establishments do... so them basically blanket term 'our regulators require'... they don't. Plus500, however, do.

I hope this review helps as Plus500 ARE regulated by the FSA are are pretty safe to use. Other than that double check the stock price at the time of purchase as I feel that there's something else going on with that (Hint).

Gil,
, Israel,
May 6, 2012,

Hello,
I deposited there 1026 USD and
I made withdrawals of 2973 USD - and I got all of that money !
(a pure profit of more than 1900 USD !!!)
Gil

Kurt,
Coventry, United Kingdom,
May 9, 2012,

They have a bad attitude about customer service. You begin to wonder how they will trip you up next. Then you pray you get some money out because they don't just pay it quickly and simply.

Anonymous,
, Greece,
May 26, 2012,

If you like loosing money try this platform.

In order to make a profit you will have to go at least against these odds:

1. You have to bit the immediate earnings of Plus500 as they open a buy position for you well above the spot market and they open sell (put) position well below the market.

2. Their platform is very quick to inform you about the actual price when you are about to loose money but they are very slow in confirming a win position making it almost impossible to close on profits.

3. Overnight is also charged at a remarkable expense to your capital.

4. If you want to withdraw you have to pray for the guy that is running the business (I believe is only one or two) to accept the retrieval of your own money! Even if you have no earnings it is possible to face a lot of delays not to mention refusal.

To make the long story short:

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT make my mistakes. That link I followed on facebook cost me some hundrend euros.

Antreou,
Nicosia , Cyprus,
May 28, 2012,

This is a reply to the review below from Mario Zebbugi, Malta

The only reason you got your money back is because you took a loss of 500euro from your initial 2000euro investment.You gave the 2000euro and got 1500euro back

Mario Zebbugi, Malta, Malta
Rating:
Date of Post: 2012-02-23
Review: Plus 500 is not a scam... I had deposited 2,000 and read your comments that is a scam.I panicked and withdraw 1,500 and spent 3 days worring because of you a**holes.Today Ive recieved them in my paypal account .They are legit I dont know why all this scam talking its al bullsh*t,all these clowns are saying that its a scam didnt invest properly and lost money and they want revenge on 500plus...I know its hard to believe but they are registered with FSA you can check yourself and I dont know why I believed you fools...Ive learnt a lesson from this dont listen to fools find the facts(FSA is a good proof)

milos,
belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro,
Jun 14, 2012,

Hello again. They have answered: "When you receive a bonus you has to fulfill the bonus condition within 3 month". OK, maybe I missed those conditions so I decided to check on www.plus500.com but what happened! I got this: "The site is not available from Serbia." Anybody can explain this? Little correction to FPA: there is no more Serbia and Montenegro, they are separate states till 2006. Kind regards!

2012-06-14 1Star I get the 'bonus" 1,000 rsd (serbian dinars), my lost in final row is -289.92, in summary it is -670.00 and available is 57.00. So, 1000 minus 289.92 is 330 but also 330 is 57?! I wrote them that math is a wonder, what else!

Javier García,
Alicante, Spain,
Aug 8, 2012,

Oh, YESSSSSSSSSSSS, Plus 500 is a gang of awful scams. To the precedent comments I wont to add that IN CASE A MARKET IS CLEARLY HEADING DOWN (as today IBEX 35), they WELL AND GOOD disable the sell-box.

Best regards

Roberto,
BARI, Italy,
Sep 4, 2012,

Regarding 25€ bonus offer, which are supposed to expire in 3 months if you collect less than 60 trader points. I can confirm that during the last day before the expiring date many instruments were unavailable to me (grayed buttons or closed transaction), so it was impossible to collect the remaining 3 Tpoints in the last useful day.
I won't let them do something like this with real money.
Regards

Is plus500 any good?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best resource for you to know about Plus500, further to determine if Plus500 is any good. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5374/plus500.com-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Plus500 community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/plus500/

What is the minimum deposit on plus500?

The minimum deposit for Plus500 varies depending on the deposit method you choose.

• Via credit/debit cards or electronic wallets, it is $100
  • Via bank transfer, it is $500

How do I withdraw money from Plus500?

To make a withdrawal from Plus500, you should follow these instructions:

• Click on “Funds Management”
  • Find “Withdrawal”
  • Select your preferred withdrawal method
  • Fill in the fields
  • Click on the "Submit" button
On mobile devices, you can access the “Funds Management” screen from the menu button.

Plus500 is a trademark of Plus500 Ltd Group. Plus500 Ltd Group is regulated in 5 countries.

• Plus500AU Pty Ltd: is regulated with Australian Securities and Investments Commission under license AFSL Number 417727.
  • Plus500AU Pty Ltd is authorised in South Africa with license Financial Services Provider #47546.
  • Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
  • Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
  • Plus500SEY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (Licence No. SD039).
  • Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648-1).