Plus500 Review

Updated: Jan 21, 2021 · Plus500.com  · Is this your company?

Plus500 is a forex broker based in Israel, but holds licenses from multiple regulators, including the Seychelles FSA, ASIC, CySEC, and the FCA. Clients need to be aware of which regulator they will be under before opening an account with Plus500, since the protections of only 1 regulator will apply to most accounts. Plus500 offers leveral of up to 30:1.

Plus500 offers its own proprietary trading platforms for Windows 10, Android, via a web browser. This platform does not appear to be compatible with EAs.

Support from Plus500 comes through an FAQ and an email contact form.

Plus500 has been offering forex trading since 2008. It has forex, some CFDs, and a few cryptocurrencies available for trading.

Plus500
2017-04-19: The Belgian FSMA ordered the shutdown of plus500.be and for all branches of Plus500 to stop providing services to clients in Belgium.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court vote against Plus500.  Unless this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with Plus500.

October 2012:  Plus500 fined over 200,000 GBP by the FSA

FSA Penalty Details

Other websites of this company include www.plus500.co.il

Established: 2008
Address: Building 25 Matam, Haifa, 319160, Israel
Contact: support@plus500.com, +972 4-689-2154
Regulators: ASIC #417727, CySEC #250/14, FSA-S #SD039, MAS #CMS100648-1, FSCA #47546, FCA #FRN 509909
Trading platforms: Plus500
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of Plus500.com on our forum

Mike,
, Switzerland,
Apr 26, 2015,

they are the worst sh** I never ever seen !

are scammers ! with license of regulators to steal !

already worked with about 10 brokers and never happened to me what happened with this sh** !

Plus500 breaking the regulator rules . Do not close margin call even after your account balance minus get .

When that result to losses , Plus500 is stealing money from clients to cover them! They take from my waiting withdraw money

if you are losing money all goes well .

when you earn money and want transfer it for your Bank account , the problems begin. you never see your profits.

Carina Chan,
, Singapore,
Apr 30, 2015,

I have had experience trading Commodities and Futures in Singapore and was drawn to Plus500 due to the leverage. I had no problems whatsoever with my trading strategy at other platforms. Registration was simple and I verified my documents.

Subsequently, I made profits with a total balance in my account amounting SGD$73,187.34. Initial investment was SGD$10,000 with a SGD$330 bonus. My account was limited due to scalping activity and my withdrawals capped at the initial investment made. I have recently read about several such similar cases as I was worried about recovering my money.

Firstly, refunding me the initial cost still results in a loss for me due to exchange rates and charges incurred by third parties such as Skrill for the refund. Secondly, I took on a substantial amount of risk in order to achieve such a profit. As with every investment, the greater the risk, the higher the reward.

Haas FXTrader88.TK,
May 18, 2015,

I knew something was wrong with this broker. My account now has made triple the profit from the bonus amount they gave. And when i tried to verify my account, they keep rejecting it giving stupid reasons like the picture is not clear or there is no expiry date to my CITIZEN National ID card. There is no expiry to my National ID in Singapore and i have not been having problems verifying myself to other brokers!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER. No Joke, WORST BROKER, c****y trading software.

STAY AWAY! I will blog about this broker, i will make sure it is well shared outside FPA and intro people to FPA to look at this review.

SHUT THEM OUT!

Felix W.,
Berlin, Germany,
May 20, 2015,

Plus500 does not really have a good reputation because of the way it treats clients. Bot now if you guys have been following the news, plus500 froze some 55% of it customer accounts and is paying dearly by falling stocks. Just though I share the news before someone decided to join plus500.

M_racer,
, Italy,
Jun 7, 2015,

stay away with this site, its a scam!!! the dont want to withdraw your money.
sorry for english

Ossi Partanen,
Espoo, Finland,
Jul 9, 2015,

Hey all,

I made 2000€ withdrawal on 10 Jun 2015 and after one month and tens of emails they - so far - never gave me my money.

Very lousy customer support - no live chat - no telephone numbers.

When using email (presumably a robot) sends a reply in seconds telling that :
"Please note that we are currently experiencing a larger workload than usual and it will take us longer to respond your query" .
After this it might take weeks to get a mail from actual cust. support member ..

Lucrecia Ortiz,
Rome, Italy,
Jul 13, 2015,

The account 'nenetrade' was declared by plus500 occurred it complies with the new legislation against money laundering and active but the balance of over 30k in your account is gone. This platform is the much-hyped? Each of the readers his conclusions. Always available to document the above, available with tips and suggestions to solve this age-old story that goes on for months.

Lucrecia,
Rome, Italy,
Jul 14, 2015,

L' account "nenetrade " è stato da plus500 dichiarato è verificato conforme alla nuova normativa antiriciclaggio ed attivo ma il saldo di oltre 35k presente sul conto è sparito. Sempre disponibile a documentare quanto detto
The 'account' nenetrade 'was declared by plus500 occurred it complies with the new legislation against money laundering and active but the balance of over 35k in your account is gone. Always available to document what was said

Sam,
Paris, France,
Jul 18, 2015,

Well, i was happy until i saw their platform is not working. I put 6000 euros + in my account and they blocked everything. To explain why i 'm angry please check these 2 picture which are from the same day :
http://hpics.li/c486f55 and http://hpics.li/f7f2103 - they apologize to me and offered me 1000 compensation which i declined

tonyg,
singgapore, Singapore,
Jul 19, 2015,

After waiting for more than 4 months, I still could not withdraw my account balance

Is plus500 any good?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best resource for you to know about Plus500, further to determine if Plus500 is any good. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5374/plus500.com-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Plus500 community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/plus500/

What is the minimum deposit on plus500?

The minimum deposit for Plus500 varies depending on the deposit method you choose.

• Via credit/debit cards or electronic wallets, it is $100
  • Via bank transfer, it is $500

How do I withdraw money from Plus500?

To make a withdrawal from Plus500, you should follow these instructions:

• Click on “Funds Management”
  • Find “Withdrawal”
  • Select your preferred withdrawal method
  • Fill in the fields
  • Click on the "Submit" button
On mobile devices, you can access the “Funds Management” screen from the menu button.

Plus500 is a trademark of Plus500 Ltd Group. Plus500 Ltd Group is regulated in 5 countries.

• Plus500AU Pty Ltd: is regulated with Australian Securities and Investments Commission under license AFSL Number 417727.
  • Plus500AU Pty Ltd is authorised in South Africa with license Financial Services Provider #47546.
  • Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
  • Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
  • Plus500SEY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (Licence No. SD039).
  • Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648-1).