Plus500 Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Plus500.com  · Is this your company?

Plus500 is a CFD broker. Plus 500 offers the Mobile and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Traders with Plus500 accounts can trade CFDs on underlying financial instruments such as currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, commodities, options and indices.

Plus500
2017-04-19: The Belgian FSMA ordered the shutdown of plus500.be and for all branches of Plus500 to stop providing services to clients in Belgium.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court vote against Plus500.  Unless this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with Plus500.

October 2012:  Plus500 fined over 200,000 GBP by the FSA

FSA Penalty Details

Other websites of this company include www.plus500.co.il

Established: 2008
Address: Building 25 Matam, Haifa, 319160, Israel
Contact: support@plus500.com, +972 4-689-2154
Regulators: ASIC #417727, CySEC #250/14, FSA-S #SD039, MAS #CMS100648-1, FSCA #47546, FCA #FRN 509909
Trading platforms: Plus500
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of Plus500.com on our forum

Kisulya,
Bahrain,
Oct 27, 2017,

They don’t reply to you clearly what is your limit for withdrawal. I would never ever put a big amount of money on their account without knowing exactly how much I can maximum withdraw.
They replied by email saying that they cannot provide with such information

Reply by Plus500 submitted Oct 30, 2017:
Hi there.
You should be able to request a withdrawal of your available funds at anytime in your trading account. The maximum/minimum sum for a withdrawal does depend on the payment method of your choice.
Since we are unable to track your account based on the information provided here, you are welcome to contact our Support Staff and ask them to specify.
In addition, you are welcome to check on the information we do provide in the platform (once you do open an account) as for each withdrawal request/ payment method.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Dortmund, Germany,
Oct 19, 2017,

Never open an account there

This is the worst broker, i have ever used. After first time i had a payout, because of a nice win in oil - there was nothing wrong with it. But than they changed somethig in my account.

The payout was no problem - and fast. But than plus500 increased the minimum position size for all instruments. And much more than x 10. The minimum for EUR/USD fpe examle was than 50000 Euro-

Hood, Australia,
Sep 30, 2017,

Charges premium fees (hidden fees) SCAM

This is one of the smartest scams that I saved myself from by actually reading their terms and services.
I saw their advertisement:
0% commission

i started wondering what's the catch
so here's the catch:
if you buy $500 worth of Facebook stock (example)
Every day at 8 Am you have to pay them $10 premium fees ( CRAZY ) so every day you are losing $10. The customer services ( live chat) employees are trained professionals and they will never tell you about this. It took me 30 minutes of discussion with live chat before this guy finally admitted it.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Oct 2, 2017:
Hello there.
The information regarding the fees charged are stated clearly in our website and is no way a hidden fact.
In the instruments details (i) in the platform you will also be able to see the trading conditions offered, such as the premium % and the premium time.
The premium fee will be charged should you hold your position open after trading hours, at the stated premium time.
The fee (premium%) is related to how big/small your position is, meaning to its value.
We will gladly review your correspondence with our Support in this matter, should you wish to share the ticket ID or your account ID.
For nay additional information, our Support agents are at your service via chat or email.
israel, Israel,
Sep 7, 2017,

alright people u really need to cool down and read carefully ,,
as a broker what i see this company as the worst company that brovide a really stupid platform for people to trade
what people should not just because they see this company should trade i already tried to many companies all of them are scammers

for plus 500 they always frooze my winnigs and my closed position until i got 0 in the account althoug i am from israel and the company located here but still stupid as s*** company they have also low leverage they say we give bonus and no bonus givin ... the chat agents are so stupid u want to smack the s*** out of them althoug i lost 300$ but i tried the best company and regulated company out there and still no no for plus500 people go waste your money on something eles all the companies are scammers and i alreaady put review in israel department and also in fca thank u have a good day dont trade in plus500 and in any forex company

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 11, 2017:
Hi Rawi,

Thank you for your comment.

1. Please consider that we are prevented in from granting bonuses to some of our costumers for activities on our trading platform, according to the local regulation.
2. Our costumers are welcome to operate their trading accounts, as long as the verification process is completed.
We are certain you could have closed your open positions at any time, as well as request a withdrawal or fund your account.
In case you wish for us to review your case/account, please provide us with your account details and we will gladly look into it.
4. As Plus500 is a fully regulated worldwide company with a great reputation, we would never engage in any questionable activity, as implied.
5. We are sure that the Support received by our most dedicated team was in line with our strict guidelines for a highly costumer oriented service level.

metin,
perth, Australia,
Sep 7, 2017,

rip off!!

i bet $500 on bitcoin and next day nothing was in my acct when i asked customer support they havent provided me anything said unfortunaletly i lost all my coins... this os totally rip off!!!!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 11, 2017:
Hi Metin,
Thank you for your comment.

Please take into consideration that trading CFDs involves risks and therefore requires skills, knowledge and understanding of these risks and may not be suitable for everyone.
Leveraged trading activity involves substantial risks for losing all of the invested funds in a short time period.

If you wish for us to review your case, please provide with your account details, and we will gladly look into it.

Greece,
Sep 4, 2017,

Enormous delays for affiliates and they will not give any commission unless you bring them 180 days traffic non-stop. They are just scammers.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 6, 2017:
Hello there!
Thank you for your comment.

Your matter should be and can be resolved with our affiliates team only.
Please go ahead and contact them for any assistance needed affiliates@plus500.com, or by filling in the 'Contact Us' form:

Sep 1, 2017,

Plus500 does not provide fair trading but scam!!!

Scam, stay away from Plus500 if you want to save your money.

I have been trading there Plus500 over a couple of months but the Platform has often held freezing condition, especially on Cryptocurrency stocks. When the platform holding such condition, traders can do nothing although the fluctuations is still working.

I have complained several times but they said that it is Force Majeure Event and Plus500 is not liable under conditions. It's just traders' responsibility and risk although the platform does not allow traders anything including closing that position. Due to the disability I have lost huge money, but refused to give me the money back. I believe it is break the regulations of FCA that Plus500 does not provide fair trading to their customers.

Therefore I have emailed to FCA and FOS to file my complaint.

If you have experienced like me you should email to complain to Plus500 to get the money back first. You may be refused to get the compensation for the loss from Plus500 then just do file your complaint on Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Financial Ombudsman Services (FOS). When the complaint is filed and filed, both FCA and FOS promptly start investigating the issue.
You should also share your case at forex peace army or another SNS to deal with as a class action against Plus 500.

Plus500 is seriously scam.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 4, 2017:
Hello Jack,
Thank you for your comment.

Since you have mentioned that you have already forwarded your complaint to the FCA and FOS, we will unfortunately not be able to provide with any further information, and more important, any explanation regarding your case/ accusations.

In case you do wish for us to review the matter, feel free to share either account details/email address or correspondence ID.

MEXICO, Mexico,
Jul 15, 2017,

So it is my experience in more 500 is supposed to leave with lost between 5% and 10%, plus 500 if one invests any amount example 200 dlls in any pair or comoditi you can not put lost loss of loss 5% O 10 % If not the stop loss is 100% or if you want to leave with loss will be with 100% with 50% and that is regulated.

They remove CFD when they want and then put them losing their money as in AMD they removed it and in 5 months they put it ,EQUAL IN CFD OF GREECE.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 18, 2017:
Hello there.
Unfortunately we were unable to fully understand your comment.

Please let us explain that Plus500 is a fully regulated worldwide CFD trading company.
One of the benefits of trading with a regulated firm is that you know you are contracting with a reliable and reputable provider in a regulated environment, which has stringent rules and regulations designed, in particular, to protect the interests of retail clients.

In reference to your comment regarding the stop call, please consider that a stop call will be executed once the requested rate is reached and exceeded.

There is no guarantee that your position will close at the exact price level you have specified, because of ‘slippage’ that can occur during volatile price movements and the fact this stop is free of charge.

Note that Plus500 also offers a "guaranteed stop order" for some instruments, which close your position at the exact rate you have requested.

You're welcome to read more on our Risk Control and Order Types help page -

In addition, with Plus500 you can not loose more then invested, meaning you will never be in debt Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Sandton , South Africa,
Jul 10, 2017,

Plus500 worst brokerage company there is

Please stay away from this plus500 with your hard earned money. They will close your position before prices reaches your stop loss and they will close your winning trades before they are able to run. This is the worst trading broker there is, it is terrible. I am warning you guys that this platform is absolutely terrible, just look online at the horror stories of plus500. Their support is completely useless and i doubt they even take into consideration your issue. I am in the process of filling to the FCA and Cyprus as well as placing a scam alert on forex peace army and anywhere else i can get my voice heard. Please i am warning the traders STAY AWAY FROM PLUS500 !!!!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 13, 2017:
Hello there.

In reference to your comment reagrding the stop call, please consider that a stop call will be axecuted once the requersted rate is reached and exceeded.

You're welcome to read more on our Risk Control and Order Types help page - http://www.plus500.com/Help/HelpOrders.aspx

In addition, we are aware that there are some negative reviews about Plus500. however, please consider that such reviews reflect a small percentage of customers and there are also positive comments from satisfied Plus500 customers.

Also bear in mind that in many cases, where a user posts a negative review, we will attempt to rectify or clarify the situation.
However, in accordance with our privacy policy and local privacy regulations, we are unable to make further public correspondence with the client. As such, even where the user’s complaint is settled, we are unable to confirm the outcome in a public reply.
Furthermore, unfortunately in many cases, where the issue is resolved, users do not post a follow up review to confirm this.

Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Gloucester, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2017,

Stay away you have been warned, unless you want to lose your money

They are 100% a scam company, soon as you make a lot of profit they will close your account and find any excuse to limit your account, I made a lot of money in 2 months, I was registered and verifed last year, I made losses as well, they will be wait for you to get near your maintenance margin and restrict you from despositing any funds so you lose all your money, horrible customer service, talk to you like you have done something wrong when all you want is some help, they can't help and advise you to email a senior staff and that can take days for a reply, I was happy with them at first but soon as I got better and learnt from my mistakes and started doing things right, they didn't like that, spent weeks gettting an answer to my numerous emails to customer service, in the end I called FCA and the Ombudsman, and they gave me the direct number for the headoffice, FCA are now investigating the matter, if you need to call them the number is 020 3876 1641, Ask for Michelle West or Mark Winton and also escalate your complain to FCA. Please don't fall for this scam like I did.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jun 15, 2017:
Hello Hitesh,

Thank you for your comment.
Reviewing your matter mentioned, we can see that it is still being handled by our Senior Staff meaning that unfortunately we wont be able to provide with more details publicly.
Should you have any further questions, please place those within your correspondence with the Senior Staff.

Giles,
May 24, 2017,

Scum

What a scam , trying demo lures you into false sense and I'm likely to get better customer service in a burger king.

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 25, 2017:
Hi Giles,
Thank you for your comment.

Since we value the feedback we receive by our costumers and are always striving to improve by learning and reviewing, please contact us with your account details.

United Arab Emirates,
May 19, 2017,

sms notification doesn't work

Their sms notification doesn't work and they will blame your service provider. But it couldn't be a service provider mistake as surprisingly, sms received during opening the account. It when you are in, the sms facility doesn't work. However, the email works. But would u be checking your email every second of the day?

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 23, 2017:
Hi Carmel,
Please be aware that alerts and notifications (either by SMS or Email), are not guaranteed, since they are dependent on third party providers.

As we cannot verify whether a customer has network access/connectivity or is connected to the internet at any given time, we cannot guarantee that the notifications will be delivered. As such, under no circumstances do we guarantee our notifications and alerts service.

In accordance with the aforementioned, it is the customer's sole responsibility to remit sufficient funds and remain aware of their trading account positions and funds status, in order to prevent the risk of a margin call and its consequences.

Feel free to contact us for more assistance, also via chat or mail (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx )
Hanter,
May 16, 2017,

Scum

Total Scam. Waste of time and many. They never let you get any profit. They will close any position without you know.

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 18, 2017:
Hello Hanter,
Thank you for your comment.

Please let us clarify that Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company.
As a such, we do not engage in any questionable activity, as implied.

Should you have any open questions or be in need of assistance, please feel free to contact our Support agents anytime via mail or chat.

Kind Regards,
'Social Media Team
kent, United Kingdom,
May 16, 2017,

plus500 wants clients to loose money!

I'm not going to give them 1 star for this because at the end of the day they are regulated and I really liked the way the ease of use of plus500. However Invested alot of money into an account and have actually made alot of money over brexit. More than I've ever owned before actually which was great! Then one day out of the blue they sent me an email saying that I had 30 days to close the account and that I am not welcome to do business with plus500 and that they were "invoking" a clause of their client agreement which doesn't give any sort of reason. No matter who I asked or how many times I asked they would not tell me. I can only assume that its because I was making money which is a negative thing for them! They want their clients to loose money!
Also when I have asked the customer services about it the have been very rude and unprofessional. I think this is such a shame. Plus500 has potential to be the best broker out there but is clearly not!

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 18, 2017:
Hello Scott,
Thank you for your comment.

Reviewing the matter, we were able to see that the matter you have mentioned regarding your account situation was handled by our Senior Staff.
Unfortunately that is why we wont be able to provide with any further information or assistance.
Please place your open questions only within the relevant correspondence.

We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Regarding the Support received by our Support agents, we thank you for your feedback. It is mostly appreciated.

Athens, Greece,
Apr 30, 2017,

Highly recommended!

I really cannot understand why there are so many negative reviews for Plus500.
I am one of the very first clients of this broker (for more than 6 years!) and I have to say that Plus 500 is really one of the best brokers out there.

a) the BEST platform, very easy to use, and very informative for every condition of the available trading instruments.
b) So many instruments available!
c) Usually good spreads and fair execution without requotes.
The opening price is holded no matter to which direction the market headed afterwards. This means that you can be profitable even instantly (while other brokers like Xtrade or Fxpro accept your order ONLY if you have slippage!! Otherwise they requote).
d) many deposit options, real negative balance protection and the last months even more fast Withdrawals (really much faster than before!, wtg plus500!).

Highly recommended.

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 3, 2017:
Hello "BlackViper",

Thank you very much for your comment, we are so glad to see that you are satisfied with the platform and service that we offer.

Kind Regards,
Malaysia,
Mar 31, 2017,

Cumbersome validation process

Its odd they always want bills for validating our addresses. In ASEAN countries, people move around extensively and they live in rented premises. The bills addressed to the residence is always to the account of the premise owner. So how do we submit validation in these cases? Though the security is good, but to send a code by snail mail is the worst form of communication and reflects a total lack of confidence in technology. So sad, we will not sign-up.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Apr 6, 2017:
Hello Murugappan,

As per our legal and regulatory obligations, Plus500 is required to verify your identity and residential address, for which a photo ID and residence information and/or documentation may be required.
When you open an account with Plus500, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations against money laundering and terrorism financing, including, but not limited to, the requirement to provide satisfactory evidence of your identity, residential address, source of funds, etc. Plus500 will not establish a business relationship with an individual unless and until the client’s identity and residential address have been successfully verified and/or all necessary documents have been received and verified. This is to protect both you and us from fraud as well as guard your privacy, and is therefore part of our standard due diligence process.

Be informed that you will be able to provide with an electricity/water/landline/mobile phone/energy/gas bill, a bank statement or a document issued by a governmental agency to verify your registered address.

Feel free to contact us for more assistance via chat or mail (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx)

Aamir Rasheed,
Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Mar 23, 2017,

Scam- stay away

Complete scam,I lost my £4,900. I don't know when money taken from my account and opened the positions.... I am in process of complaining to FCA Ombudsmen.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Mar 27, 2017:
Hello Aamir,

Checking the matter, we can see that it was already reviewed and handled by our Senior Staff and after their last reply, you have not contacted us again.

In case you have any further questions or be in need for further clarifications, feel free to contact our support team http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx
and they will gladly assist you.

In addition, Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company, as you can read about here - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators.

Kind Regards
Hussein,
Sweden,
Feb 18, 2017,

Just opened account with plus500, in 2 weeks ago and I was shocked to see the reviews on the internet about plus500.
but i will show my experience I had in 2 weeks with them:

*opening account and verifying my account was so easy. upload my ID and address proof from bill.

and also they can send code to your address by post to verify your address, so you can use this code so they know that you are on the right address, but still waiting for this code. but it takes up to 2 weeks to arrive to your address.

**To deposit money was fast and was like doing (copy-paste), for me that good especially if you want to inter a trade fast to catch the trend so you need fast process for you deposit .

*** Chat service to ask and get help is always ON and you get someone to help you in few seconds after you click on chat icon. I chatted with them on Saturday which most of brokers have their chat offline and the chat pop up with someone to help, so you can chat with them even in the weekend :D

****about Withdraw still didn't make any withdraw with them, but I will update the rating and I will tell you about my experience when i decide to withdraw

Now I will tell you why I write this, I believe most the low ratings and bad reviews based on people who had some problems with broker and maybe this problem solved but he never come back to update the case

and of course if you are getting good service and fully paid with your withdraw you will not take from your time to tell people about good news, cause most of people like to bring and talk about bad experience. so that why i decide to start talk about good thing and I hope any one who has good review to come and share it :D

but after I tried their platform and read more about the company I still feel they are good and when they are good to serve you they deserve 5 stars and i hope any good trader who has good experience with them to tell people, we are here to hear both reviews and experience not just the bad one!

so I will keep updating this for you guys but at the moment i will give them 5 tars :)

Reply by Plus500 submitted Feb 20, 2017:
Hello Hussein,

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.

We are aware that there are some negative reviews about Plus500 however, such reviews do in fact reflect a small percentage of customers and there are also positive comments from satisfied Plus500 customers, as yours.
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with the platform and the service that we offer.
We will do our best keep offering the best possible service and value any feedback.
Should you require any assistance from our support team, feel free to contact us 24/7 via chat or mail (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx).

Germany,
Feb 6, 2017,

Hi,

I will speak about my story with Plus500.

From a long time I liked their Platform because it's easy to use but since 4 years I was afraid to open a real account with them because of the negative reviews on the Internet.
Finally I decide to open a real account with them and this what I saw:

- Verifying my account took only several hours.
- I trade for several weeks without any Problems.
- I received many bonuses (small money on the account) while trading.
- After I closed all opened positions I decide to test their withdrawal Process, I couldn't take the bonuses of course because I didn't finish their requirement but I get my deposit amount + about 120% Profits, the Money were in my Paypal account after about 1 business day.

but I found their Platform need more development, for example it's never save your chart zoom level so I need always to fix the chart zoom.

Best Regards

Reply by Plus500 submitted Feb 9, 2017:
Hello Tarik,

Thank you for your comment!
We will do our best keep offering the best possible service.

Your feedback regarding the chart was forwarded to our technical team.

Czech Republic,
Jan 20, 2017,

PLUS 500 SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS5OO SCAMMER !!!!! Please, report their activities by using following link :http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions

My case stretchs more than two years, contacted FCA,FOS,CYSEC ..... at the end it was reccomended to me to go to the court.

Please, report everything about their crime methods !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 31, 2015 - 1 Star A Big Scam....!!! Warning!!! Warning!!!Warning!!! Warning!!! After asking for conditions and limits I became this answer: Please note that there are various different limitations that we must place on customers' trading accounts, with respect to to our AML (anti money laundering) policy and in order to provide all our customers with equal trading opportunities. These limitations vary from monetary limitations to trading limitations.

Please take into consideration that these limitations exist and you may encounter them while trading, hence we strongly suggest you to build your trading strategy around them.

Unfortunately, we cannot specify the details of these limitations, since first of all, it is internal company information we are not able to disclose and secondly, since the limitations change according to customer account settings, trading instruments and other criteria defined by our providers.
What does it mean ???? They can do everything with your money, but you cannot know the conditions in advance !!!! It is secret !!! For you too, although they have your money !!!
There exist no oficial graphs, you have to install their software into your computer . Why ? Because than you have no comparison ! It does not exist in fact ! Believe me, I lost here everything. And I please you to like and share this information however it is possible, PLEASE !!!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jan 29, 2017:
Hi Mary,

Since we can not locate your trading account based on the information provided here, unfortunately, we can not refer to your comment.

Should you have any open questions regarding your case or be in need of nay assistance, feel free to contact our Support/senior staff.

WAIDATT HAZIM,
LOS ANDES, Argentina,
Jan 19, 2017,

THE BEST BROKER IN THE WORLD

AS FCA REGULATED AND BRITISH BROKER, WITH EXCELLENT PLATFORM AND COMPLETE NUMBER OF INVESTMENT INSTRUMENTS, THE BEST SPREADS OF INDUSTRY, GREAT EXECUTION AND SERIOUS SUPPORT, PLUS 500 IS, SIMPLY, THE BEST BROKER IN THE WORLD

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jan 29, 2017:
Hello Hazim,

Thank you for your comment, we are glad to see that you are satisfied with the platform and service that we offer.

We will do our best keep offering the best possible service.

Should you require any assistance from our support team, feel free to contact us at any time via
our Contact Us page (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx).

Trader,
Nov 20, 2016,

You're better off trying your luck at a Casino rather than Plus 500 SCAM!!!

My conversation with Plus 500!!!! Say's it all! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Martin
Hello. How may I help you?
I'm here to answer any questions you may have. To communicate with us in this chat, please type in your message and press enter to send it.

Trader
Hi Martin Hello! Can you please help me with few questions? Firstly do Plus 500 have a minimum time to be in a trade as when you're scalping? Please be specific to answer my question without giving me any website details and I would appreciate straight talk!
Martin

Opening and closing a position in 2 minutes or less, might be considered as scalping. The full definition of Scalping can be seen on the User Agreement.
Any trader suspected in using such a trading method or any other foul use of our platform will have his trading account immediately terminated and all, if any, positions will be made void.
Can I help you with anything else?

Trader
Can you please clarify as you say ", might be considered as scalping. The full definition of Scalping" Your word might be doesn't mean any thing either you confirm properly and clarify your self??

Martin
Sir, as I mentioned, Opening and closing a position in 2 minutes or less might be considered as scalping.
Please read the full definition in the User Agreement.
May I assist you with anything else??

11:16 pm
You did not answer my question???Thanks for being an a******

I answered.

Trader
You f***ing did not clarify!!!

Martin
If you close positions in 2 minutes or less, your trading account will be immediately terminated

Trader
Thank you for clarifying my question..

Martin
In addition, please avoid using offensive language
You are welcome
Is there anything else I can do for you?
1 October

Reply by Plus500 submitted Nov 22, 2016:
Hi Trader,

Please let us clarify, that Scalping is a prohibited trading strategy and considered as a foul use of our plus500 trading platform.
Scalping is referred to in our User Agreement, which you may easily find in our website.
Briefly, this Clause states: “You will not enter into any Transaction which falls within the definition of Scalping or automated data entry system”.

As was explained in the chat, opening and closing a position in 2 minutes or less, may be considered as scalping.
A trader is considers as scalper when using a systematic trading strategy of holding short-term positions.
Please be aware that when examining a scalper- we look at the overall trading activities, rather that just on a certain position.

We can assure you will be notified, should you ever be suspected of using such a trading method.

We hope now to have shed more light on that issue.

For any further clarifications and questions, please feel free to contact us 24/7

Pakistan,
Oct 20, 2016,

About this company were about a couple of years earlier, not witdrwals money for all clients and cleaning information from Google and now the company is good...

Dear Mitiwala,

We will do our best keep offering the best possible service.

our Contact Us page (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx).

Sep 26, 2016,

Plus500 Scam Strategy Unveiled

Plus500 is a scam or may be characterised as such, depending upon your perspective. I have been researching on their model and here are three (3) ways they rip you off from your money and make profits.

1. They deceit you in believing that they are a UK listed company regulated by UK regulator (FSA). However, this is blatantly untrue, the UK listed company Plus500 has nothing to do with their CFD business platform which is operated from Cyprus, Israel and elsewhere and effectively FSA has no jurisdiction and control.

2. The prices on the platform are not "true market" prices but provided by third parties and heavily amended by Plus500 at its will. From observing actual market and Plus500 rates for weeks, I have concluded that there is an algorithm that takes into account active "Long" and "Short" trades value, and changes prices in a way that would bust a large number of traders through "margin calls". These changes are so subtle and momentary that long-term traders would not feel them but day traders would be burned (remember some traders would still make money at that one particular trade, but the same trader may lose in other trade).

3. Finally, if you manage to make some money at all and would like to withdraw, Plus500 would do everything possible to stop you from withdrawing, they want you to keep playing till you lose.

It is the second (2) point that makes them profitable and in my opinion a scam because there is no possible way of verifying those prices changes, they clearly tell you that you can't verify these prices changes through third party but only on Plus500.

Cheers!
BJ

Hello BJ.

May we correct your assumption and refer you to our website (http://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators), in which you may inform yourself regarding the subsidiaries Plus500 operated through, for example:

Plus500UK Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).

Also, note that Plus500's quotes prices with reference to the price of the relevant underlying financial instrument and its spread.
Consider that a part of our instruments (most commodities and indices) are future based contracts,
thus the rates indicated on our platform are derived from the price of the futures contract and not the rates of the underlying instrument.
You can see the information regarding the future contract in the link offered in the instruments' Details on the far right hand side of the screen.

In addition, consider that you may request a withdrawal of your available funds in your account at any time. The request will be processed within 3-7 business days. Should you have any open questions regarding this matter, please reach out to our support team and they will gladly assist.

Eindhoven, Netherlands,
Sep 15, 2016,

+500 makes up rates taking your money

Some serious shady business going on at plus500.

Peter Schouten, Sep 8, 14:30 IDT:
lang: en
page: Menu
email: peterschouten@gmail.com
real: true

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:45:24 pm Europe/Helsinki)
Hello. How may I help you?

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:45:24 pm)
Hello, i want to ask you about a closed position this morning

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:45:48 pm)
it is position 1030289605

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:46:09 pm)
it was closed for margin call at close rate 2424, but it has never reached 2424

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:46:31 pm)
I will need a few moments to verify this matter.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:46:36 pm)
In fact, it still isnt at 2424

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:47:41 pm)
Unfortunately, your position #1030289605# was closed due to a margin call.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:48:27 pm)
yes i see that. But it closed at a rate it hasn't reached. Clsoing rate was 2424, but is has not been above 2396

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:50:01 pm)
Hello?

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:50:36 pm)
Just a second, please

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:52:12 pm)
Please note that in the event that your Equity falls below the maintenance margin requirement for all open positions, it means that you do not have enough funds to maintain your position and therefore the position will be closed by "Margin Call".

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:52:48 pm)
I understand sir, but it has not been that high, so i do not understand the margin call. It has not been at 2424

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:53:22 pm)
You closed it 09:01 and it was 2356 then

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:53:59 pm)
Yes, I understand. But please note that we reflect the market as it is, and in some cases the fluctuations of the market are very high.

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:54:13 pm)
bear in mind that maintaining a sufficient equity at any given time, is under the responsibly of the trader.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:54:45 pm)
But why is it not visible in ANY program? The market has not been that high

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:55:05 pm)
It has not been above 2396

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:55:57 pm)
Bear in mind that your position is a sell position

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:56:10 pm)
So you have to look the buy rate.

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:56:44 pm)
In the graphics are shown the sell rates.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:56:52 pm)
I understand sir. I opened it at 2374 and at the moment of closing: 09:01 it was 2356

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:57:09 pm)
So it went short as i predicted

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:57:36 pm)
I even had the take profit installed. I understand slippage, but it has not been at 2424 at all

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:58:35 pm)
Yes, I understand. Please note that the market is highly volatile and an investment in CFDs carries a high degree of risk to the investor

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:58:56 pm)
I do understand sir

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:59:02 pm)
but the rate has not been at 2424

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 01:59:39 pm)
it has not been above 2396 and at the moment of closing it was 2356

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:00:27 pm)
Please note that the graphics represents the sell rate.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:00:46 pm)
It isn't showing on any graph

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:01:21 pm)
Where did you see the rates?

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:01:34 pm)
nl.investing.com

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:03:19 pm)
Please note that this instrument is a future contract for December.

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:03:38 pm)
In any case you should check the rates on our Platform.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:03:57 pm)
On your platform it hasn't reached 2424 either

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:04:06 pm)
Please note that Plus500's quotes prices with reference to the price of the relevant underlying financial instrument and its spread. This price is obtained from a range of third party reference sources, various nominated independent financial market data providers, who, in turn source their price feeds from relevant exchanges.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:04:56 pm)
i understand sir but again, it has not been at 2424

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:05:20 pm)
Yes I understand.

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:05:28 pm)

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:05:53 pm)
Please read the info here:http://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Trading/WhatIsMarginCall&hightlight=margin%20

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:05:54 pm)
Come on... I understand but you mention a rate it has not reached

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:06:04 pm)
i understand what a margin call is

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:06:47 pm)
You closed my position at a rate it has not reached and now you try to claim margin call, what is going on?

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:07:24 pm)
Your position was closed because of the the Margin Call.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:07:30 pm)
Falsely

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:07:39 pm)
a mistake has been made here

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:07:58 pm)
Because you did not have enough funds to maintain your position

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:08:20 pm)
Your equity was -503.09

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:08:43 pm)
that is not true, because i opened the position at 2374 and at the moment of closing it was 2356. It has not been above 2374 before the moment of closing

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:09:25 pm)
One moment,

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:17:26 pm)
Please note that our rate at the moment were as following 08/09/2016 09:01: the sell rate was 2342 and the buy rate was 2424. So your position was closed by the buy rate at this particular moment, because your position is sell position.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:17:47 pm)
That is not true

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:18:04 pm)
It was 2356 at 09:01

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:18:35 pm)
What you are saying can never be true because austria 20 has a 12 pip spread

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:19:57 pm)
Please note that this Instrument (Austria 20) has a Dynamic spred. With the dynamic margin, the difference between the Buy and Sell rates is not fixed and is constantly changing based on recent market data.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:20:24 pm)
And where can i see what you are saying? What graph can i consult?

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:22:43 pm)
Just a moment, please.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:25:34 pm)
ok

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:26:49 pm)
I would like to inform you that once we close this chat your query will be forwarded to the relevant department. You will be contacted via email, once there is an update on this matter.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:27:05 pm)
What is this about?

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:28:07 pm)
Sir, I will escalate your query to our relevant department, and once

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:28:37 pm)
i have their answer I will write you immediately.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:29:25 pm)
Ok. To me it sounds like I will never hear anything again, but thank you for patience and time

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:29:44 pm)
I assure you that we will contact you.

Chavdar (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:30:05 pm)
Thank you for reaching us. Bye. Have a good day.

peter jeroen schouten (Thu, 9/8/2016, 02:30:14 pm)
You to, thank you again.

----------
Any additional feedback or suggestions?
Did you get the answer you were looking for? No, my questions were

So senior Staff naturally replied with the same kind of response but no proof whatsoever.

To me this is a case of stoploss hunting. Be carefull spending your money at +500

Dear Peter.

We have been able to locate your correspondence with our senior staff in this matter.
As far as we can see, the matter was resolved to your satisfaction.
If so, please would you reconsider your rating?

In case you have any further questions or be in need of additional assistance regarding our services, please feel free to reach out to our support team.