Plus500 Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Plus500.com  · Is this your company?

Plus500 is a CFD broker. Plus 500 offers the Mobile and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Traders with Plus500 accounts can trade CFDs on underlying financial instruments such as currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, commodities, options and indices.

Plus500
2017-04-19: The Belgian FSMA ordered the shutdown of plus500.be and for all branches of Plus500 to stop providing services to clients in Belgium.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court vote against Plus500.  Unless this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with Plus500.

October 2012:  Plus500 fined over 200,000 GBP by the FSA

FSA Penalty Details

Other websites of this company include www.plus500.co.il

Established: 2008
Address: Building 25 Matam, Haifa, 319160, Israel
Contact: support@plus500.com, +972 4-689-2154
Regulators: ASIC #417727, CySEC #250/14, FSA-S #SD039, MAS #CMS100648-1, FSCA #47546, FCA #FRN 509909
Trading platforms: Plus500
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of Plus500.com on our forum

kent, United Kingdom,
May 16, 2017,

plus500 wants clients to loose money!

I'm not going to give them 1 star for this because at the end of the day they are regulated and I really liked the way the ease of use of plus500. However Invested alot of money into an account and have actually made alot of money over brexit. More than I've ever owned before actually which was great! Then one day out of the blue they sent me an email saying that I had 30 days to close the account and that I am not welcome to do business with plus500 and that they were "invoking" a clause of their client agreement which doesn't give any sort of reason. No matter who I asked or how many times I asked they would not tell me. I can only assume that its because I was making money which is a negative thing for them! They want their clients to loose money!
Also when I have asked the customer services about it the have been very rude and unprofessional. I think this is such a shame. Plus500 has potential to be the best broker out there but is clearly not!

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 18, 2017:
Hello Scott,
Thank you for your comment.

Reviewing the matter, we were able to see that the matter you have mentioned regarding your account situation was handled by our Senior Staff.
Unfortunately that is why we wont be able to provide with any further information or assistance.
Please place your open questions only within the relevant correspondence.

We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Regarding the Support received by our Support agents, we thank you for your feedback. It is mostly appreciated.

Hanter,
May 16, 2017,

Scum

Total Scam. Waste of time and many. They never let you get any profit. They will close any position without you know.

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 18, 2017:
Hello Hanter,
Thank you for your comment.

Please let us clarify that Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company.
As a such, we do not engage in any questionable activity, as implied.

One of the benefits of trading with a regulated firm is that you know you are contracting with a reliable and reputable provider in a regulated environment, which has stringent rules and regulations designed, in particular, to protect the interests of retail clients.

Should you have any open questions or be in need of assistance, please feel free to contact our Support agents anytime via mail or chat.

Kind Regards,
'Social Media Team
United Arab Emirates,
May 19, 2017,

sms notification doesn't work

Their sms notification doesn't work and they will blame your service provider. But it couldn't be a service provider mistake as surprisingly, sms received during opening the account. It when you are in, the sms facility doesn't work. However, the email works. But would u be checking your email every second of the day?

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 23, 2017:
Hi Carmel,
Please be aware that alerts and notifications (either by SMS or Email), are not guaranteed, since they are dependent on third party providers.

As we cannot verify whether a customer has network access/connectivity or is connected to the internet at any given time, we cannot guarantee that the notifications will be delivered. As such, under no circumstances do we guarantee our notifications and alerts service.

In accordance with the aforementioned, it is the customer's sole responsibility to remit sufficient funds and remain aware of their trading account positions and funds status, in order to prevent the risk of a margin call and its consequences.

Feel free to contact us for more assistance, also via chat or mail (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx )
Giles,
May 24, 2017,

Scum

What a scam , trying demo lures you into false sense and I'm likely to get better customer service in a burger king.

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 25, 2017:
Hi Giles,
Thank you for your comment.

Since we value the feedback we receive by our costumers and are always striving to improve by learning and reviewing, please contact us with your account details.

Gloucester, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2017,

Stay away you have been warned, unless you want to lose your money

They are 100% a scam company, soon as you make a lot of profit they will close your account and find any excuse to limit your account, I made a lot of money in 2 months, I was registered and verifed last year, I made losses as well, they will be wait for you to get near your maintenance margin and restrict you from despositing any funds so you lose all your money, horrible customer service, talk to you like you have done something wrong when all you want is some help, they can't help and advise you to email a senior staff and that can take days for a reply, I was happy with them at first but soon as I got better and learnt from my mistakes and started doing things right, they didn't like that, spent weeks gettting an answer to my numerous emails to customer service, in the end I called FCA and the Ombudsman, and they gave me the direct number for the headoffice, FCA are now investigating the matter, if you need to call them the number is 020 3876 1641, Ask for Michelle West or Mark Winton and also escalate your complain to FCA. Please don't fall for this scam like I did.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jun 15, 2017:
Hello Hitesh,

Thank you for your comment.
Reviewing your matter mentioned, we can see that it is still being handled by our Senior Staff meaning that unfortunately we wont be able to provide with more details publicly.
Should you have any further questions, please place those within your correspondence with the Senior Staff.

Sandton , South Africa,
Jul 10, 2017,

Plus500 worst brokerage company there is

Please stay away from this plus500 with your hard earned money. They will close your position before prices reaches your stop loss and they will close your winning trades before they are able to run. This is the worst trading broker there is, it is terrible. I am warning you guys that this platform is absolutely terrible, just look online at the horror stories of plus500. Their support is completely useless and i doubt they even take into consideration your issue. I am in the process of filling to the FCA and Cyprus as well as placing a scam alert on forex peace army and anywhere else i can get my voice heard. Please i am warning the traders STAY AWAY FROM PLUS500 !!!!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 13, 2017:
Hello there.

Please let us explain that Plus500 is a fully regulated worldwide CFD trading company.

In reference to your comment reagrding the stop call, please consider that a stop call will be axecuted once the requersted rate is reached and exceeded.
There is no guarantee that your position will close at the exact price level you have specified, because of ‘slippage’ that can occur during volatile price movements and the fact this stop is free of charge.

Note that Plus500 also offers a "guaranteed stop order" for some instruments, which close your position at the exact rate you have requested.

You're welcome to read more on our Risk Control and Order Types help page - http://www.plus500.com/Help/HelpOrders.aspx

In addition, we are aware that there are some negative reviews about Plus500. however, please consider that such reviews reflect a small percentage of customers and there are also positive comments from satisfied Plus500 customers.

Also bear in mind that in many cases, where a user posts a negative review, we will attempt to rectify or clarify the situation.

Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

MEXICO, Mexico,
Jul 15, 2017,

So it is my experience in more 500 is supposed to leave with lost between 5% and 10%, plus 500 if one invests any amount example 200 dlls in any pair or comoditi you can not put lost loss of loss 5% O 10 % If not the stop loss is 100% or if you want to leave with loss will be with 100% with 50% and that is regulated.

They remove CFD when they want and then put them losing their money as in AMD they removed it and in 5 months they put it ,EQUAL IN CFD OF GREECE.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 18, 2017:
Hello there.
Unfortunately we were unable to fully understand your comment.

In reference to your comment regarding the stop call, please consider that a stop call will be executed once the requested rate is reached and exceeded.

You're welcome to read more on our Risk Control and Order Types help page -

In addition, with Plus500 you can not loose more then invested, meaning you will never be in debt Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Sep 1, 2017,

Plus500 does not provide fair trading but scam!!!

Scam, stay away from Plus500 if you want to save your money.

I have been trading there Plus500 over a couple of months but the Platform has often held freezing condition, especially on Cryptocurrency stocks. When the platform holding such condition, traders can do nothing although the fluctuations is still working.

I have complained several times but they said that it is Force Majeure Event and Plus500 is not liable under conditions. It's just traders' responsibility and risk although the platform does not allow traders anything including closing that position. Due to the disability I have lost huge money, but refused to give me the money back. I believe it is break the regulations of FCA that Plus500 does not provide fair trading to their customers.

Therefore I have emailed to FCA and FOS to file my complaint.

If you have experienced like me you should email to complain to Plus500 to get the money back first. You may be refused to get the compensation for the loss from Plus500 then just do file your complaint on Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Financial Ombudsman Services (FOS). When the complaint is filed and filed, both FCA and FOS promptly start investigating the issue.
You should also share your case at forex peace army or another SNS to deal with as a class action against Plus 500.

Plus500 is seriously scam.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 4, 2017:
Hello Jack,
Thank you for your comment.

Since you have mentioned that you have already forwarded your complaint to the FCA and FOS, we will unfortunately not be able to provide with any further information, and more important, any explanation regarding your case/ accusations.

In case you do wish for us to review the matter, feel free to share either account details/email address or correspondence ID.

Greece,
Sep 4, 2017,

Enormous delays for affiliates and they will not give any commission unless you bring them 180 days traffic non-stop. They are just scammers.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 6, 2017:
Hello there!
Thank you for your comment.

Your matter should be and can be resolved with our affiliates team only.
Please go ahead and contact them for any assistance needed affiliates@plus500.com, or by filling in the 'Contact Us' form:

metin,
perth, Australia,
Sep 7, 2017,

rip off!!

i bet $500 on bitcoin and next day nothing was in my acct when i asked customer support they havent provided me anything said unfortunaletly i lost all my coins... this os totally rip off!!!!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 11, 2017:
Hi Metin,
Thank you for your comment.

Please take into consideration that trading CFDs involves risks and therefore requires skills, knowledge and understanding of these risks and may not be suitable for everyone.
Leveraged trading activity involves substantial risks for losing all of the invested funds in a short time period.

If you wish for us to review your case, please provide with your account details, and we will gladly look into it.

israel, Israel,
Sep 7, 2017,

alright people u really need to cool down and read carefully ,,
as a broker what i see this company as the worst company that brovide a really stupid platform for people to trade
what people should not just because they see this company should trade i already tried to many companies all of them are scammers

for plus 500 they always frooze my winnigs and my closed position until i got 0 in the account althoug i am from israel and the company located here but still stupid as s*** company they have also low leverage they say we give bonus and no bonus givin ... the chat agents are so stupid u want to smack the s*** out of them althoug i lost 300$ but i tried the best company and regulated company out there and still no no for plus500 people go waste your money on something eles all the companies are scammers and i alreaady put review in israel department and also in fca thank u have a good day dont trade in plus500 and in any forex company

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 11, 2017:
Hi Rawi,

Thank you for your comment.

1. Please consider that we are prevented in from granting bonuses to some of our costumers for activities on our trading platform, according to the local regulation.
2. Our costumers are welcome to operate their trading accounts, as long as the verification process is completed.
We are certain you could have closed your open positions at any time, as well as request a withdrawal or fund your account.
In case you wish for us to review your case/account, please provide us with your account details and we will gladly look into it.
4. As Plus500 is a fully regulated worldwide company with a great reputation, we would never engage in any questionable activity, as implied.
5. We are sure that the Support received by our most dedicated team was in line with our strict guidelines for a highly costumer oriented service level.

Hood, Australia,
Sep 30, 2017,

Charges premium fees (hidden fees) SCAM

This is one of the smartest scams that I saved myself from by actually reading their terms and services.
I saw their advertisement:
0% commission

i started wondering what's the catch
so here's the catch:
if you buy $500 worth of Facebook stock (example)
Every day at 8 Am you have to pay them $10 premium fees ( CRAZY ) so every day you are losing $10. The customer services ( live chat) employees are trained professionals and they will never tell you about this. It took me 30 minutes of discussion with live chat before this guy finally admitted it.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Oct 2, 2017:
Hello there.
The information regarding the fees charged are stated clearly in our website and is no way a hidden fact.
In the instruments details (i) in the platform you will also be able to see the trading conditions offered, such as the premium % and the premium time.
The premium fee will be charged should you hold your position open after trading hours, at the stated premium time.
The fee (premium%) is related to how big/small your position is, meaning to its value.
We will gladly review your correspondence with our Support in this matter, should you wish to share the ticket ID or your account ID.
For nay additional information, our Support agents are at your service via chat or email.
Dortmund, Germany,
Oct 19, 2017,

Never open an account there

This is the worst broker, i have ever used. After first time i had a payout, because of a nice win in oil - there was nothing wrong with it. But than they changed somethig in my account.

The payout was no problem - and fast. But than plus500 increased the minimum position size for all instruments. And much more than x 10. The minimum for EUR/USD fpe examle was than 50000 Euro-

Kisulya,
Bahrain,
Oct 27, 2017,

They don’t reply to you clearly what is your limit for withdrawal. I would never ever put a big amount of money on their account without knowing exactly how much I can maximum withdraw.
They replied by email saying that they cannot provide with such information

Reply by Plus500 submitted Oct 30, 2017:
Hi there.
You should be able to request a withdrawal of your available funds at anytime in your trading account. The maximum/minimum sum for a withdrawal does depend on the payment method of your choice.
Since we are unable to track your account based on the information provided here, you are welcome to contact our Support Staff and ask them to specify.
In addition, you are welcome to check on the information we do provide in the platform (once you do open an account) as for each withdrawal request/ payment method.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Staffordshire, United Kingdom,
Oct 28, 2017,

Quick to close a position with insufficient warning.

I am relatively new to trading so I can not claim I know much of the subject. I decided to use plus 500 despite having read the negative reviews that shine a bad light on the company. I assumed that these people were maybe just upset with their loss.

I had a position open yesterday and unexpectedly closed due to margin call. It was unexpected because the notification saying it was closed came at the same time as the warning notification. I had no warning whatsoever. Keeping in mind I had been checking the app every 10 minutes, and would have been able to add funds if I was given sufficient warning. There was plenty enough equity to cover the loss. Just because my equity had fell -£10 below the required margin, I had lost half of my money.

I spoke to somebody on live chat called Georgi (because they don’t have a number to call on, surprisingly). I had told her I was extremely annoyed that I didn’t receive any warning prior to my account being closed. She argued that there was warning and the reason both of these notifications were received at the same time was due to connectivity issues. I then asked her to tell me what time the warning notification was sent. The notification was sent at 2:27. My position was closed at 2:30. My account was closed because my equity fell roughly £10 below the required margin for 3 POXY MINUTES.

So I argued with the woman and told her it was unacceptable and that I wanted a refund for the closed position. She kept going over the same points, that “plus 500 have the right to close any position which has fallen below required margin”, and “as a trader it is my responsibility to ensure there is enough equity”. As I had stated there was enough equity, just £10 off from the required margin., my position would then have recovered and made profit had it been kept open.

I told her I would have been able to add funds. I asked her if she thought a 3 minute warning would be an appropriate amount of time for me to add funds prior to closing my account, she had no comment. I told her exactly how I saw it, that they were quick to close my position because it was due to recover. She told me she would sent my complaint to a higher department. I still haven’t heard back. It looks really bad for the company with the amount of reviews claiming that it is a scam. Now I have realised I should have listened to these warnings and looked for a different broker.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Oct 30, 2017:
Hello,

We are aware that there are some negative reviews however, please consider that such reviews reflect a small percentage of customers and there are also positive comments from satisfied Plus500 customers.

Please also bear in mind that in many cases, where a user posts a negative review, we will attempt to rectify or clarify the situation. However, in accordance with our privacy policy and local privacy regulations, we are unable to make further public correspondence with the client. As such, even where the user’s complaint is settled, we are unable to confirm the outcome in a public reply. Furthermore, unfortunately in many cases, where the issue is resolved, users do not post a follow up review to confirm this.

As for the margin call that took place in your account - As was explained to you, in the event your Equity falls below the total maintenance margin requirement for all open positions, it means that you do not have enough funds to maintain some or all of your positions and therefore some or all of your positions will be closed by "Margin Call".

This means that the trading platform may close out some positions (not all open positions) to bring the account equity above the total maintenance margin required for the open positions.

As far as we are informed, your matter was already forwarded for examination to our Senior Staff. Should you have any further question, you are welcome to place those within the relevant correspondence.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Santiago, Chile,
Nov 7, 2017,

plus500 is a great option if you know what you are doing

plus500 is excelent all the way. The real problem with many of negative votes is the amazing miss understand of what you trade.
I use plus500 without problems for years there are some goods and some bads.
the goods: fully regulated, great chat and mail support, fast id document processing for accounts

The order in kaos: as i can see "very much order" internally they are very structurated. I know that because my DNI ID is about to expire soon and they send mails and alerts in the platform to re-validate my ID with my new documents.
I abuse about that and don't send the information to see what happend, and they "suspend my account and put a message". Exactly what i was expected about a fully regulated broker. so i send my new ID and in less than an hour the platform go live again.
In the other hands my other brokers "never realize" about my DNI expiracy so based on that information plus500 have a great internal order and structure that send me peace of mind! They are relly aware about the information process.

The platform: Is not the best, that for sure! on "graphics" i preffer metatrader or tradingview to read the charts BUT! WHAT A MINUTE! the platform is in local currency in my case Chilean pesos or the currency your country you are so that is an AMAZING PLUS! for the platform, another plus for that is the platform is cristal clear and Easy of use.
Every option, every button have a question mark with help and documentation about averything. All the CFD have plenty of information about expiracy time (CFD like bitcoins, crude, etc have expiracy date you need to know) but all the information about overnight cost, spread, leverage, etc is there in your face metatrader don't have that much options. So in my experience i read the charts in tradingview and make the trade in plus500 using the easy platform they have.

The assets: they have MANY! how many? TOO MANY!
Crude oil, CFD actions like, facebook, apple, etc, indexes of almost every country including spain and some spain cfd, forex pairs from basics eur/usd to usd/zar

as i can remember plus500 was the "first" broker out there that put bitcoins in the platform to trade and that is a HUGE BUSINESS VISION! from the plus500 Team. Now other brokers like XM.COM try to sell you the idea that now they have bitcoins and is a news for them but they don't know you can trade bitcoins in plus500 2 years before.

The prices: Plus500 have great forex spreads BUT are "expensive" based on the overnight costs and some of the CFD are very expensive costs to buy but well you can trade it if you like it.

The infamous problem with platform buttons blocked just when you need to close your position.
I see many times this gray buttons. The short answer is "LIQUIDITY IN THE MARKET"

the problem with people crying everywhere is they don't really know what kind of business they trade they are using CFD and some times when some big news come up the platform just don't let buy or sell that pair of forex for example. and of course if you are in the trade you can not close your position until the market stop and appears some liquidity so the problem as i can see is a liquidity problem in the market in general.
But this problem just affect plus500? NO IF NOT! is everywhere the difference between plus500 and xm.com for example is when you use metatrader if you close the position and you don't have liquidity the position never close or close in the next liquidity price WELL BELOW you actualy want.

So based on that i prefer plus500 that show me the thruth about liquidity than a metatrader that close my position blindly in the price they want. You can add to this equation that plus500 have an option that other brokers don't have is a warranted stop loss THAT PREVENT ALL THE PAIN IF YOU USE IT!

Sooo if you see news coming and you want to trade USE WARRANTED STOP LOSS and stop crying. try that in your broker... guess what they don't have that options they will kill your account 200 pips below you wanted price.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Nov 9, 2017:
Hello There!
Thank you very much for your comment and rating.

We enjoyed your detailed description about your experience with Plus500, and are very happy to read that you are satisfied with the services we offer.

We will do our best to keep up the good work.

Kind Regards,
Perth, Australia,
Nov 13, 2017,

Not trustworthy - do not use them

DO NOT USE PLUS500 !!!
I signed up over 1 week ago and transferred a sizeable sum across. The funds are lost and the response form Plus500 is a disgrace. I am giving them 1 more day before I call in the cops and regulatory authorities.
Do not trust this bunch, very unreliable !!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Nov 15, 2017:
Hello Alane,
The situation you describe lack of any explanation on what happened with your deposited funds, whether they were lost while trading or was the deposit incomplete.
Since we are unable to track your account or correspondences with our Support based on the information provided here, we unfortunately unable to review your case and understand the situation.
We can assure you, in case you have contacted our Support in this matter, that our Senior Staff is handling it and will gladly provide with assistance and guidance, as well with answers to your open questions.

As for Plus500, please be informed that we are a fully regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators.
As a such we are not engaged in any questionable activity and are bound to strict rules.

I lost a lot of money due to 500plus,
Netherlands,
Nov 23, 2017,

REMEMBER THEY HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SREW YOU OVER

First off I always read every word of the terms of conditions, Order of execution policy ect. And it clearly states that ->

2.3. "You are providing your explicit consent to your orders being executed outside a regulated exchange or multilateral trading facility" Therefor yes Plus500 is regulated, but the exchange that your money is trading on is not!

2.4. "All prices offered by Plus500 are provided by its parent company, Plus Ltd.
Easy market maniplulation.

3.1.1 "Plus500 undertakes all trading as principal to its customers transactions, it hedges its net risk with counterparties which means that customers aims are more aligned with its own aims notwithstanding it is acting as principal in all transactions. As Plus500 does not provide investment advice no conflict can arise from this source. It is not within the scope of the Firm's regulatory permissions to provide investment advice. Plus500 only offers CFD's, therefore any conflict which could arise between different product lines cannot exist." This means they are never responsible for anything other than CDF's

ALSO THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT HERE IS "we act as a counter party" as stated in the Order of execution policy. They make money when you lose money it is in their highest intrest to make you lose all your funds!

This speaks for it self.

But I had to try for myself what it was like, and as expected the market moves always in a way for you take lose money.

The order only goes thru when its at its highest, the order only closes when you make as little as possible.

Oddly sometimes positions will be unable to close whilst the market is going down really quickly.

Although it is possible to make a small amount of money every day. The odds are highly stacked against you. They will probably find a way to take your money anyways, by closing your account opening positions you don't want.

REMEMBER THEY HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SREW YOU AND YOU AGREED.

"also there is a class action against 500 ongoing rn

Australia,
Nov 24, 2017,

Total Scam

My wife registered with this company. Made and lost some money on Crypto currency. Wanted to take her money out and suddenly they are making every excuse for not giving her money back. This company is a total scam and the government should shut these fraudsters down. Don't sign up whatever you do.

Hello there.

Our costumers are more then welcome to request a withdrawal of their available funds, at any point, as long as their account is fully verified.

We are obligated to verify authenticity of your identity and other relevant details (such as, but not limited to, registered postal address, payment means ownership) against the requested documents.

This is part of our standard due diligence process and is designed for the protection of your privacy and to prevent fraud.

For any further clarifications as for your wife's trading account situation please ask her to contact us anytime - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx

Dionysis,
Greece, Greece,
Nov 30, 2017,

Terrible Broker

Thieves, randomly increasing spreads, won't pay any affiliate, just terrible. Do not deal with them

Hi there,

As for Affiliates, please contact our affiliates team by writing an email to affiliates@plus500.com, or by filling in the 'Contact Us' form:
Unfortunately we wont be able to comment on a matter related to your business relationship with that team.

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Dec 3, 2017,

Good broker, not the best. They payed my profits in full, but wouldn't let me play further after big profits.

When I was using this broker, I was actually very happy. They offered good execution on cryptos. It wasn't good all the time. Many times I couldn't close a position. Or the price feed was switched between two brokers (which led to some big loss one time, but later on this switch was in my favor). I made some good money and they payed me out in full. After that they decided to terminate my account.

I can understand why people are upset with this broker. But I found a way around these "faults" they have in their platform. And the best: they gave me my money, without any major hassle.

Thank you for your comment.

Please consider that Plus500 will not close your account without an explanation based on the terms&conditions offered.

Should you require any further clarifications, be welcome to contact our Support anytime.

prudent,
french, France,
Dec 5, 2017,

plus-500 is good for mi

Hello ! me for now I'm happy plus-500.
I think it's wrong to look at the graph on another software like investing is seeing the change.

I do not think that to take me 50 € the exchange rate changes 1.00% or so the guy is poorly paid.

but still today I pass seller is the yard goes from -0.19% to + 1.15% to redessendre -0.21% so I am nothing lost because I keep the open position. but if someone plays against me ok have played. But I would be curious to see someone spend 1 day to take me € 50 while me if I earn € 50 per day I am happy.

if I manage not to lose is to cash a gain I would post another notice.

change of thread in a traffic jam is the car of go back will you double logical or not it is the reality

Hello.

We were not able to fully understand your comment, but would like to add the following:
Trading CFDs involves many risks and therefore requires skills, knowledge and understanding of these risks and is not suitable for everyone.
Although trading leveraged CFDs can result in a profitable outcome, trading leveraged CFDs also involves a great risk of losing all the funds deposited in order to place and maintain the trade, therefore, you must be aware of the risks involved and should not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose.

You can read more about leverage and margins on our website -

Kindest Regards,
Dave,
Perth, Australia,
Dec 12, 2017,

Plus 500

Plus 500 doesn't let me withdraw money. Been trying the last few weeks have everything verified bank account and card. Latest is I need a letter from my bank to show my card is linked to my account. Have rang the bank and you can't event get a letter that shows this. Wouldn't recommend plus 500 to anyone at the minute anyway avoid at all costs.

Hello Dave,
Thank you for your comment.

Please be informed that as per our legal and regulatory obligations, Plus500 is required to verify your identity and residential address, for which a photo ID and residence information and/or documentation may be required.
When you open an account with Plus500, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations against money laundering and terrorism financing, including, but not limited to, the requirement to provide satisfactory evidence of your identity, residential address, source of funds, etc. Plus500 will not establish a business relationship with an individual unless and until the client’s identity and residential address have been successfully verified and/or all necessary documents have been received and verified.
This is to protect both you and us from fraud as well as guard your privacy, and is therefore part of our standard due diligence process. Plus500 reserves its right to impose additional due diligence requirements where necessary.

Should you require any further assistance with a transaction or your account, please feel free to let us know alongside with providing your account email address.

Felipe,
Spain, Spain,
Dec 13, 2017,

Keep away from this 'broker'

I would like to warn traders of using any broker that offers bonuses and sponsors football clubs, as Plus500 does. The only thing they want to do by sponsoring football clubs is to attract potential customers that spend their money in sports bet, which at the end is the same business model as a pure market maker: if you lose, they win.

Hello Felipe.
Thank you for your comment.

We would like to explain the following as for the order execution, in reference to your trading account:
Clients trade CFDs directly with Plus500CY and Plus500CY is the counterparty to the clients’ trade. Plus500CY acts as the sole execution venue i.e. all trades are executed by Plus500CY on behalf of its clients using the Plus500 trading platform and for each trade an identical hedge trade takes place between Plus500CY and the Company’s counterparty which means that customers’ aims are more aligned with the Company own aims.
All trading activity is 100% automated, in respect of both you and Plus500, which ensures the prompt, fair and expeditious execution of client Orders.

We would also like to emphasize that, Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators

Should you need any further clarifications please do not hesitate to contact our Support - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx

Slovenia, Slovenia,
Dec 13, 2017,

Total scam.

Total scam. They have closed my position with a spike that none exchange on the web has noticed. Their support response time is pretty fast, but only sending copy-paste answers. Soo only one word - Plus500 is terrible scam broker.

Thank you for your comment.

As a such we are not engaged in any questionable activity, as implied.
We would gladly clarify any question you might have on that matter.

As for our rates, reflected in the platform:
Plus500 quotes prices with reference to the price of the relevant underlying financial instrument and its spread.

For any given financial instrument Plus500 will quote two prices: the higher price (ASK) at which the Client can buy (long) that financial instrument, and the lower price (BID) at which the Client can sell (short) it. Plus500’s prices can be found on our website or trading platforms.

This price is obtained from a range of independent third party reference sources, various nominated independent financial market data providers, who source their price feeds from relevant exchanges.

Bear in mind that Plus500 offers a fixed or dynamic spread for its instruments. The calculation of the spread can be conducted by subtracting the sell price from the buy price of the instrument. The dynamic spread can change during the period of which your position is open, whereas the fixed spread remains unchanged at all times.

In addition, please note that a part of our instruments (most commodities and indices) are future based contracts, thus the rates indicated on our platform are derived from the price of the futures contract and not the rates of the underlying instrument.

You can see the information regarding the spread and a future contract in the “Details” link next to the instrument’s name on the far right hand side in the main screen of the platform.

Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact our Support anytime!