AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker. Ava Trade offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AvaTrade.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Peter Temitope,
Aug 1, 2020,

Broker with many advantagesd

I've been trading with this broker for four years, so far I'm completely satisfied with what I get.
At a minimum, this broker is 100% regulated and it will already be enough for me to advise this company to trade. A regulated broker is security, which means that this is exactly what allows you to trade calmly and without any extra emotions.
However, AvaTrade has additional advantages. First of all it is about 200 thousand users, so it is easy to find a feedback about the broker.Personally, I contacted with an AvaTrade trader before trading with that broker, so it was easier for me to understand everything about that broker.
What's more, AvaTrade offers educational. If you already know how to trade, it is not a very important thing. However, I know many beginners that find education as a very important thing. I have been learning with Avatrade and it was just enough to learn how to trade and understand more and more advanced.
Of course it is IMO, but I am sure that this broker is a good place to trade based on my experience.
There is also a referral program here, so if you are good at attracting clients, it will be easy.

Nerain Himanshu,
Yangon, Myanmar,
Aug 1, 2020,

I like what I do.

Because I've wanted to do my business and my business for a long time. And I'm extremely inspired by that.
I found this company by accident, saw a description of it somewhere in the forum and I was interested. And in practice I found out that there are really some things that I'm really interested in. First of all, I like that you can work with different types of crypto currencies here. Secondly, an original analytics is created here, which is available for each client (regardless of the amount in the account). Thirdly, there are financial calculators. It is really convenient.

Nakul Balakrishnan,
Mumbai, India,
Jul 31, 2020,

I like this brokerage

This broker is fine. I mean I trust the service is honest here. Ireland seems to be good jurisdiction to be regulated at. Regarding trading conditions I can't say a lot, as I don't see nothing to highlight, my previous brokerage was almost the same in terms of trading conditions.

Tactek1290,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 28, 2020,

100% satisfied with this brokerage

Hey, I'm completely satisfied with this broker and I have every reason to say it. AvaTrade is my second broker. The first one was unregulated and I lost some of my funds there, so I decided that from now on I will only trade with regulated brokers.
I spent about 2 months choosing a broker and checked all A-Z about the broker to know what to expect. Among other brokers, AvaTrade was the only one to which I had no questions, as I was completely satisfied with everything I saw. From the regulations to the trading conditions.
I've been trading with this broker for six months now and I'm still satisfied. Slippages sometimes happen, but it's really rare, so you can consider it irrelevant to pay attention.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 29, 2020:
Dear Tactek,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Port Elizabeth, South Africa,
Jul 28, 2020,

Unable to withdraw funds from avatrade.co.za

I have been struggling for the last 2 weeks to make a withdrawal from my account. Each time I have to re-submit my withdrawal request.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 29, 2020:
Dear Tomaso,

We wish to investigate further please and thus we kindly request you contact us via Live Chat from our website or via cs@avatrade.com, quoting 'ForexPeaceArmy' and providing your trading account details in order for us to try and locate you in our system; and we will of course proceed from there.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Akshar Ligal,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Jul 27, 2020,

What can I say about this company

I want to confess that I have been looking for a brokerage company for a long time, because there are many places where I was not satisfied with the terms. I was always missing something, because I already had certain requirements.
And that's what I found here and what caught my attention.
1. Protecting against loss-making orders. It's cool if you're not fully figured out the calculations or if you're working with a little capital.
2. Access to a huge amount of crypto currencies. I think a lot of people would agree that that makes sense right now.
3. There's MT5, and this trading terminal has enough tools for technical analysis.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 28, 2020:
Dear Akshar,

Montreal, Canada,
Jul 18, 2020,

Scammed for 2.5k+

Hi traded for a few months and I once withdrew 1.9k in a day. 20days later and 3 calls with Visa later, my funds have disappeared and AVA’s support doesn’t help me at all even after 15 days at attempting to get my funds back. So 1.9k has disappeared and 600$ is left in my account, locked there.

NEVER USE THEIR SERVICES. They will let you trade and everything will seem good until you actually make profit and they will give you hell and even worse, scam you of your funds.

Dear Alexislaplante,

We wish to assure you our Customer Service Team is assisting you via ticket 444158 and is duly awaiting your reply in order to continue assisting you with this matter.

We look forward to hearing from you and helping you to resolve this.

Abbas Cheema,
New Delhi, India,
Jul 17, 2020,

If you decide to become a trader, be prepared to take responsibility...

Because in this business, you can't shift responsibility to someone else. Here, every decision is up to you.
And if you want to get a good result, then pick this broker right away. Because there are certain conditions here that make you feel comfortable.
1. A wide variety of assets, including stocks, crypto currencies and more.
2. Here you can find both versions of MT, besides there is a demo and if necessary you can use mobile applications to work with these trading terminals.
3. Oh yes, and most importantly, here you can quickly withdraw money. No delays.

Dear Abbas,

Ruvalcaba,
Valencia, Spain,
Jul 15, 2020,

Good support and service

The broker does not position itself as a newbies broker or professionals-oriented one. They've got competitive trading fees (I can't claim unfortunately that they are best in regard of trading fees, but I'm ok with that, as there are some other advantages) .
Education is divided into several sections, so traders with a different levlel of experience in trading can find smth beneficial for their development.
I daytrade and I also trade actively. This is important for me that OCO orders are supported here and get executed with no issues.
Withdrawals are quick but not immediate. I guess support looks through these withdrawals requests before sending them to processing. I don't see the reason for that to remain non-automated. All clients must follow the KYC procedure anyway...
In any case, I can recommend a compnay as a reliable regulated brokerage with some educational opportunities.

Dear Ruvalcaba,

Madd Viks,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jul 13, 2020,

A year of experience

I started trading with this broker for one reason - several first level regulations. I know that some people don't pay attention to regulations, but I'm ready to trade exclusively with a regulated broker.
I started trading with $1000, but now I have increased my deposit to almost $10,000 (I invested additional funds).
Another advantage is the large number of assets, so I have experimented with different assets before choosing my portfolio.
My personal opinion - broker deserves attention, because I have not faced any violations and always get withdrawal on time and without any problems.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 15, 2020: