AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Aug 13, 2020 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker. Ava Trade offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AvaTrade.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Akshar Ligal,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Jul 27, 2020,

What can I say about this company

I want to confess that I have been looking for a brokerage company for a long time, because there are many places where I was not satisfied with the terms. I was always missing something, because I already had certain requirements.
And that's what I found here and what caught my attention.
1. Protecting against loss-making orders. It's cool if you're not fully figured out the calculations or if you're working with a little capital.
2. Access to a huge amount of crypto currencies. I think a lot of people would agree that that makes sense right now.
3. There's MT5, and this trading terminal has enough tools for technical analysis.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 28, 2020:
Dear Akshar,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Montreal, Canada,
Jul 18, 2020,

Scammed for 2.5k+

Hi traded for a few months and I once withdrew 1.9k in a day. 20days later and 3 calls with Visa later, my funds have disappeared and AVA’s support doesn’t help me at all even after 15 days at attempting to get my funds back. So 1.9k has disappeared and 600$ is left in my account, locked there.

NEVER USE THEIR SERVICES. They will let you trade and everything will seem good until you actually make profit and they will give you hell and even worse, scam you of your funds.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Dear Alexislaplante,

We wish to assure you our Customer Service Team is assisting you via ticket 444158 and is duly awaiting your reply in order to continue assisting you with this matter.

We look forward to hearing from you and helping you to resolve this.

Ruvalcaba,
Valencia, Spain,
Jul 15, 2020,

Good support and service

The broker does not position itself as a newbies broker or professionals-oriented one. They've got competitive trading fees (I can't claim unfortunately that they are best in regard of trading fees, but I'm ok with that, as there are some other advantages) .
Education is divided into several sections, so traders with a different levlel of experience in trading can find smth beneficial for their development.
I daytrade and I also trade actively. This is important for me that OCO orders are supported here and get executed with no issues.
Withdrawals are quick but not immediate. I guess support looks through these withdrawals requests before sending them to processing. I don't see the reason for that to remain non-automated. All clients must follow the KYC procedure anyway...
In any case, I can recommend a compnay as a reliable regulated brokerage with some educational opportunities.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Dear Ruvalcaba,

Madd Viks,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jul 13, 2020,

A year of experience

I started trading with this broker for one reason - several first level regulations. I know that some people don't pay attention to regulations, but I'm ready to trade exclusively with a regulated broker.
I started trading with $1000, but now I have increased my deposit to almost $10,000 (I invested additional funds).
Another advantage is the large number of assets, so I have experimented with different assets before choosing my portfolio.
My personal opinion - broker deserves attention, because I have not faced any violations and always get withdrawal on time and without any problems.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 15, 2020:
Dear Madd,

Barcelona, Spain,
Jul 13, 2020,

Spammers

Avatrade is calling again from Madrid phone 910951143.
If you answer and say that you are not interested, they will insult you.
You can see reviews here:
And here:

Jun 29, 2020 - 1 Star They spam people all over Spain.
If you say "not interested" they will call you again and again.
Probably they will even insult you.
Unbelievable.
Believe me.

Jan 13, 2020 - 1 Star Be careful: They are phone spammers. If they ever get your phone number, they will spam you many times a day.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jan 14, 2020 Dear Jtcash,

We are sorry you are having a bad experience. We wish to investigate for you and assist.

We kindly ask you to provide us with the trading account number and the email address you used if you are registered with us, along with the names and numbers you receive calls from, by sending us an email to cs@avatrade.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 6, 2020 Dear JtCash,

We kindly request to confirm whether you have been in touch with our Customer Service Department; are you able to provide your customer service reference number please?

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 15, 2020:
Dear Jtcash,

Thank you for providing the details below; we have relayed this to our Customer Service Team to investigate further.

However, to look into this thoroughly we do kindly request you to email us at cs@avatrade.com so we can search our system to see whether you are registered with us or not to enable us to establish the facts. You may mention Forex Peace Army too to enable us to compile both service tickets; and if you wish to do so via Live Chat from our website, you are welcome to do so too.

Marcel,
Oran, Algeria,
Jul 9, 2020,

You can't tell in advance

I think that many people rely on the reviews too much. They ask other traders, participate in communities, check all the regulations literally by contacting the CySEC office itself, etc. Some tell brokers are all the same and there is no point to choose carefully. Ava
Both are wrong IMHO.
Of course you can't be too naive when choosing a broker, however, noone can tell in advance whether he will be totally satisfied with the brokerage based on the reviews. For example I can tell I'm totally pleased with AvaTrade's support. But what if you really want your broker to invite you for tea to the office and ask how's your grandma doing? Do you get what I mean?
This broker's trading fees fit my trading style perfectly, but if you scalp like 5 trades per minute, you might want to staart looking for better fees. And so on.
So what I suggest doing is don't waste too much time reading all these reviews.
Choose a regulated broker that offers the assets you want to trade at affordable trading fees. Then see how it goes. There might be some peculiarities in the work of you r broker that might drive you crazy or make you the happiest client. You will never know in advance, that's my point.
AvaTrade worked fine for me. I hope it will work for you too.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 13, 2020:
Dear Marcel,

Garett Joi,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jul 5, 2020,

In my opinion, there are optimal conditions

And believe me, I have something to compare it with, because I've gone through a lot of companies before finding something that suits you and a place where you can realize your potential.
What have I marked for myself here? Here we have found good MT terminals, which can be used for technical analysis of the market and for using various strategies. They work well, slippages and delays are rare here.
They also prepare a lot of analytical information, which can be used for trading in the future.

Dear Garrett,

Yadav,
Centurion, South Africa,
Jul 3, 2020,

My experience of trading was positive

I'm trading with AvaTade for 2 years, so I have many things to share with people, who are looking to trade with this brokerage.
Regulations. Broker has 7 regulations. including Irish and Japanese, so it can be reall trusted. I've traded with unregulated b rokers as welll and I can swear that regulated brokerage is always better than unregulated. AvaTrade has regulations, so that gguarantee that brokerage manages own finanaces according to international rules.
Trading platform. I'm trading Metatrader 4, but theere's Metatrader 5 as well. I have a lot of own indicators and I'm used to MT4, but if you're considering which trading platfrom to choose - I suggest MT5, that's the platform of the next generation.
Algotrading. Algotrading is allowed and there's AvaTrade GO, which provides algorithmic trading and opened API for developing your own algorithms. I think advanced traders will find API extremely successfull.
Edcuation. I'm not interested in education, as you understand, but my friend said that educaiton is good and it really helps to understand trading
Withdrawal. Deposit is instant, but withdrawals usually takes 1-2 days, never more.

Dear Yadav,

Tsuen Wan,
Nishad Simkhada, Madagascar,
Jul 3, 2020,

I love the choice of a broker for ability to experiment here

I mean, it's pure truth. It's not enough that the market itself requires you to adapt from year to year. So you yourself want to try something new from time to time and understand more serious events and strategies.
Now I started to trade cryptocurrencies more, because it allowed me to make at least some money even when the market was under a lot of stress during quarantine.
In addition, I constantly read the analytics that is provided here and I think that this is a really useful content that can be read not only for personal development, but also to put it into practice.
So don't be lazy, motivate yourself and you will definitely succeed.

Dear Tsuen,

Isaiah Jacobs,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Jun 28, 2020,

One of the best

Well, when we speak about regulated broker it's hard to highligh some technical advantages, as everything is just good. I can draw your attention to some points that may be useful for those, who just consider trading with AvaTrade,
Firstly, brokerage has regulations (6 regulations, if you want exact number). There's really a lot of regulations from reliable institutions. Important if you care about security of your funds.
Secondly, there's advanced education, you can check it on official website. i suggested it to my mate and he said it's good
Last one - there's cryptotrading. Even now there are brokers that don't provide cryptotrading, so that's additional advantage.

Dear Isaiah,