AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Aug 13, 2020 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker. Ava Trade offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AvaTrade.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Rapeogo,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jun 27, 2020,

Approved to work with

The broker has enough regulations to cover several brokers. No CySec regulation, yet the other ones are reliable enough. Japan, Canada, Ireland - these are the countries where it's regulated by the local authorities. The money is safe here to put it simple.
No complaints about executions, withdrawals take 1-3 days.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 6, 2020:
Dear Rapeogo,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Tramg05,
Jun 24, 2020,

One of the best brokers

This is just my opinion and I don't claim to be 100% correct, but I think it's one of the best brokers in the industry. I have been trading with AvaTrade for 4 years, during this time I haven't faced any problems with withdrawals, as well as no other problems .
Why am I saying that this broker is one of the best?
1) I don't have much trust for regulation, personally I think that even the most regulated brokers can suddenly turn to be a scam, but still most traders say that regulation is important. AvaTrade has 6 regulations, including the regulation of the Bank of Ireland. So if you care about regulation, it's OK.
2) There is advanced training, I have trained with AvaTrade and I am satisfied with
3) Many assets, convenient trading.
In short - AvaTrade is a really respectable broker with that you think about your profits, not about problems.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 6, 2020:
Dear Tramg05,

Mahmud Hutagalung,
Bantul, Indonesia,
Jun 22, 2020,

Trade is becoming an important part of life.

And this happens exactly when you begin to understand how to analyze the market, you start to notice the regularities, you analyze your statistics and you see a constant increase in capital. That's how it happened to me, although it took me a long time to do so.
I started working for this broker about 1.5 years ago. I really wanted to find a brokerage company with adequate and safe conditions, and it seems to me that I succeeded. But most of all I like that here you can use two variants of the MT terminal, as well as use automatic services.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 23, 2020:
Dear Mahmud,

Nicolas,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Jun 19, 2020,

Deserves attention

I can say that the advantages are definitely more than disadvantages.
Firstly, a broker has good regulation. One can argue for a long time about whether regulation is important or not (some traders claim that it only worsens trading conditions and still doesn't protect the trader), but I stick to the classic view that a trader needs regulatied broker first of all. AvaTrade has regulation, so if I face any problems, I can contact the regulator for help.
Secondly, AvaTrade has almost no slippages. This depends largely on the broker's and AvaTrade servers processing the information fast enough that there are no slippages.
Thirdly, AvaTrade offers Metatrader 4/5 and does not limit the use of Expert Advisors or automated trading. I use algorithms and this is very important for me.
Finally, there is training. I have 15 years of experience in trading, so I don't need it, but it is still an advantage for beginners. I think many of those who will read my review are new in trading.
The main drawback is a very confusing website, where it is difficult to understand everything at once.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 23, 2020:
Dear Nicolas,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review and for sharing your excellent opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides; we are most pleased you enjoy your trading activities with us.

We also note your constructive feedback in regard to our website, and we would love to know more in detail of the exact elements you speak of, and thus we kindly ask you to contact us directly to inform us.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and thus our learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and once again we are happy this is useful for you, and for beginners as you mention.

Hasnat Sikder,
Katunayaka, Sri Lanka,
Jun 18, 2020,

Trading is taking it to the next level

Have you noticed that? I have been trading for a long enough time to understand how many changes have already occurred in the market and how strategies and approaches to trading are changing.
That is why I pay great attention to the conditions under which I trade and how comfortable I am. Of course, I mean a brokerage company, and I can say that I managed to find the best option for me.Here you can actively work with crypto currencies (there is a large set of them), there are stocks and bonds, here you can constantly explore new strategies on electronic books and articles from the company, as well as use tools for fundamental analysis.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 22, 2020:
Dear Hasnat,

We thank you for your great review and for taking the time to share your excellent opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides; we are most pleased you enjoy your trading activities with us.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and thus our learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and once again we are happy this is useful for you.

Incab,
Iasi, Romania,
Jun 15, 2020,

Trading and market analysis

AvaTrade is good if you want to get not only market access, but something more. There's not simple trading, but good educational center (I learned trading with it, when I was a beginner), it offers both beginners' education and advanced education as well. I learned only free courses, so I don't know about are there payed education or not.
What I like - there's cryptotrading, it's great market to trade if you like volatile markets :)
Also - I rly like that there's strong market analysis, I still use it, despite I'm professional enough to conduct my own.
As I understand, there's also MT5, but I'm not willing to move there, as I'm rly used to MT4, so I will stay there. Hope AvaTrade won't shut down MT4.

Dear Incab,

We thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to share your great opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides; we are most pleased all works well for your trading activities.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and the learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and once again we are happy this is useful for you.

Deb Cloeth,
Benin City, Nigeria,
Jun 14, 2020,

Moved there from another brokerage

AvaTrade has flexible trading conditions and they're favorable for the traders. Ava operates since 2006, it has strong reputaton. However, there are some flaws in their trading conditions. I was looking to trade with Islamic accounts, but I faced with some restrictions.
In general, trading conditions are good - no slippages, a lot of assets, quick support, but on Islamic account there're not available some great features:
1. Cryptocurrency trading isn't available on Islamic accounts
2. MXN isn't available on Islamic accounts
The trading is good, but with this two disadvantages for swap-free traders, if you trade without Islamic account, you will be satisfied, IMO.

Dear Deb,

We thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to share your great opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides, as well as your constructive feedback.

Should you require any further information in regards to any of our services, please do reach out to us; we will be pleased to assist.

Shyam Lamsal,
Jun 14, 2020,

I always wanted to trade

But frankly speaking, I couldn't dare to do it for a long time, because every time I came across articles in which traders shared their negative experiences.
But then I decided that everything could work out differently, so I registered with this company and started trying to do it calmly, in order not to make any unnecessary mistakes, etc.
There are a lot of training materials - books, articles and lectures, which are distributed by the degree of complexity, etc. In this way, you will always be able to find something useful for you.
And also here is a huge set of crypto currencies, it turned out that it is very interesting and profitable to work with them.

Dear Shyam,

We thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to share your great opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and the learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and thus we are very pleased this has been useful for you.

Jordan Bode,
Cairo, Egypt,
Jun 12, 2020,

Good choice for new traders

I didn't know much about trading when I first started trading here. I only knew that forex is the place where people make money.
The reality didn't come out to bee that sweet. I did a lot of mistakes on the market in my first year.
-I traded with no stop loss
-I was averaging my trades
-I traded with the size that was not suitable for my trading capital
For some reason all these mistakes were not fatal for my deposit. I think it was pure luck, so please don't try doing that with your trading account. Trust me, all that people say about trading with no stop lossess is true.
Nevertheless there was something I did right as well.
- I worked on my self-education and visited masterclasses of the well-known traders and watched the lessons that Avatrade provided as well
- I worked on my discipline
- I worked on formalizing my trading rules
One of the best things I've done was also choosing a regulated brokerage to trade with. Yeah, first I lost some money, yet, I managed to recover the initial deposit and now my strategy shows about 10-20% ROI on a monthly basis.
I can recommmend avatrade as a brokerage that does not take too much of your profits with trading fees (one of the lowest fees in the industry in fact), provides free education and lets you withdraw your profits freely.

Dear Jordan,

We thank you for your detailed,positive review and for taking the time to share your experience of AvaTrade, the services it provides, as well as sharing your personal trading journey.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and the learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, on an ongoing basis.

Ark Msibi,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jun 11, 2020,

Competent approach to trading

This is exactly the basic idea that this company expresses to its clients. After all, real trading is not a game, it's a serious job, for which you are responsible and you need to know it from the first days when you just think about it.
But I myself could mention the following points that have attracted my attention in this company - a great variety of assets, the opportunity to learn in the process of cooperation with the company, access to several trading terminals, the availability of automated trading approaches.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 12, 2020:
Dear Ark,

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and the learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community.