AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker. Ava Trade offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AvaTrade.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Peter Temitope,
Aug 1, 2020,

Broker with many advantagesd

I've been trading with this broker for four years, so far I'm completely satisfied with what I get.
At a minimum, this broker is 100% regulated and it will already be enough for me to advise this company to trade. A regulated broker is security, which means that this is exactly what allows you to trade calmly and without any extra emotions.
However, AvaTrade has additional advantages. First of all it is about 200 thousand users, so it is easy to find a feedback about the broker.Personally, I contacted with an AvaTrade trader before trading with that broker, so it was easier for me to understand everything about that broker.
What's more, AvaTrade offers educational. If you already know how to trade, it is not a very important thing. However, I know many beginners that find education as a very important thing. I have been learning with Avatrade and it was just enough to learn how to trade and understand more and more advanced.
Of course it is IMO, but I am sure that this broker is a good place to trade based on my experience.
There is also a referral program here, so if you are good at attracting clients, it will be easy.

Nerain Himanshu,
Yangon, Myanmar,
Aug 1, 2020,

I like what I do.

Because I've wanted to do my business and my business for a long time. And I'm extremely inspired by that.
I found this company by accident, saw a description of it somewhere in the forum and I was interested. And in practice I found out that there are really some things that I'm really interested in. First of all, I like that you can work with different types of crypto currencies here. Secondly, an original analytics is created here, which is available for each client (regardless of the amount in the account). Thirdly, there are financial calculators. It is really convenient.

Nakul Balakrishnan,
Mumbai, India,
Jul 31, 2020,

I like this brokerage

This broker is fine. I mean I trust the service is honest here. Ireland seems to be good jurisdiction to be regulated at. Regarding trading conditions I can't say a lot, as I don't see nothing to highlight, my previous brokerage was almost the same in terms of trading conditions.

Tactek1290,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 28, 2020,

100% satisfied with this brokerage

Hey, I'm completely satisfied with this broker and I have every reason to say it. AvaTrade is my second broker. The first one was unregulated and I lost some of my funds there, so I decided that from now on I will only trade with regulated brokers.
I spent about 2 months choosing a broker and checked all A-Z about the broker to know what to expect. Among other brokers, AvaTrade was the only one to which I had no questions, as I was completely satisfied with everything I saw. From the regulations to the trading conditions.
I've been trading with this broker for six months now and I'm still satisfied. Slippages sometimes happen, but it's really rare, so you can consider it irrelevant to pay attention.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 29, 2020:
Dear Tactek,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Port Elizabeth, South Africa,
Jul 28, 2020,

Unable to withdraw funds from avatrade.co.za

I have been struggling for the last 2 weeks to make a withdrawal from my account. Each time I have to re-submit my withdrawal request.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 29, 2020:
Dear Tomaso,

We wish to investigate further please and thus we kindly request you contact us via Live Chat from our website or via cs@avatrade.com, quoting 'ForexPeaceArmy' and providing your trading account details in order for us to try and locate you in our system; and we will of course proceed from there.

Akshar Ligal,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Jul 27, 2020,

What can I say about this company

I want to confess that I have been looking for a brokerage company for a long time, because there are many places where I was not satisfied with the terms. I was always missing something, because I already had certain requirements.
And that's what I found here and what caught my attention.
1. Protecting against loss-making orders. It's cool if you're not fully figured out the calculations or if you're working with a little capital.
2. Access to a huge amount of crypto currencies. I think a lot of people would agree that that makes sense right now.
3. There's MT5, and this trading terminal has enough tools for technical analysis.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 28, 2020:
Dear Akshar,

Montreal, Canada,
Jul 18, 2020,

Scammed for 2.5k+

Hi traded for a few months and I once withdrew 1.9k in a day. 20days later and 3 calls with Visa later, my funds have disappeared and AVA’s support doesn’t help me at all even after 15 days at attempting to get my funds back. So 1.9k has disappeared and 600$ is left in my account, locked there.

NEVER USE THEIR SERVICES. They will let you trade and everything will seem good until you actually make profit and they will give you hell and even worse, scam you of your funds.

Dear Alexislaplante,

We wish to assure you our Customer Service Team is assisting you via ticket 444158 and is duly awaiting your reply in order to continue assisting you with this matter.

We look forward to hearing from you and helping you to resolve this.

Abbas Cheema,
New Delhi, India,
Jul 17, 2020,

If you decide to become a trader, be prepared to take responsibility...

Because in this business, you can't shift responsibility to someone else. Here, every decision is up to you.
And if you want to get a good result, then pick this broker right away. Because there are certain conditions here that make you feel comfortable.
1. A wide variety of assets, including stocks, crypto currencies and more.
2. Here you can find both versions of MT, besides there is a demo and if necessary you can use mobile applications to work with these trading terminals.
3. Oh yes, and most importantly, here you can quickly withdraw money. No delays.

Dear Abbas,

Ruvalcaba,
Valencia, Spain,
Jul 15, 2020,

Good support and service

The broker does not position itself as a newbies broker or professionals-oriented one. They've got competitive trading fees (I can't claim unfortunately that they are best in regard of trading fees, but I'm ok with that, as there are some other advantages) .
Education is divided into several sections, so traders with a different levlel of experience in trading can find smth beneficial for their development.
I daytrade and I also trade actively. This is important for me that OCO orders are supported here and get executed with no issues.
Withdrawals are quick but not immediate. I guess support looks through these withdrawals requests before sending them to processing. I don't see the reason for that to remain non-automated. All clients must follow the KYC procedure anyway...
In any case, I can recommend a compnay as a reliable regulated brokerage with some educational opportunities.

Dear Ruvalcaba,

Madd Viks,
Jul 13, 2020,

A year of experience

I started trading with this broker for one reason - several first level regulations. I know that some people don't pay attention to regulations, but I'm ready to trade exclusively with a regulated broker.
I started trading with $1000, but now I have increased my deposit to almost $10,000 (I invested additional funds).
Another advantage is the large number of assets, so I have experimented with different assets before choosing my portfolio.
My personal opinion - broker deserves attention, because I have not faced any violations and always get withdrawal on time and without any problems.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 15, 2020:
Dear Madd,

Barcelona, Spain,
Jul 13, 2020,

Spammers

Avatrade is calling again from Madrid phone 910951143.
If you answer and say that you are not interested, they will insult you.
You can see reviews here:
And here:

Jun 29, 2020 - 1 Star They spam people all over Spain.
If you say "not interested" they will call you again and again.
Probably they will even insult you.
Unbelievable.
Believe me.

Jan 13, 2020 - 1 Star Be careful: They are phone spammers. If they ever get your phone number, they will spam you many times a day.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jan 14, 2020 Dear Jtcash,

We are sorry you are having a bad experience. We wish to investigate for you and assist.

We kindly ask you to provide us with the trading account number and the email address you used if you are registered with us, along with the names and numbers you receive calls from, by sending us an email to cs@avatrade.com.

Warm regards.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 6, 2020 Dear JtCash,

We kindly request to confirm whether you have been in touch with our Customer Service Department; are you able to provide your customer service reference number please?

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 15, 2020:
Dear Jtcash,

Thank you for providing the details below; we have relayed this to our Customer Service Team to investigate further.

However, to look into this thoroughly we do kindly request you to email us at cs@avatrade.com so we can search our system to see whether you are registered with us or not to enable us to establish the facts. You may mention Forex Peace Army too to enable us to compile both service tickets; and if you wish to do so via Live Chat from our website, you are welcome to do so too.

Marcel,
Oran, Algeria,
Jul 9, 2020,

You can't tell in advance

I think that many people rely on the reviews too much. They ask other traders, participate in communities, check all the regulations literally by contacting the CySEC office itself, etc. Some tell brokers are all the same and there is no point to choose carefully. Ava
Both are wrong IMHO.
Of course you can't be too naive when choosing a broker, however, noone can tell in advance whether he will be totally satisfied with the brokerage based on the reviews. For example I can tell I'm totally pleased with AvaTrade's support. But what if you really want your broker to invite you for tea to the office and ask how's your grandma doing? Do you get what I mean?
This broker's trading fees fit my trading style perfectly, but if you scalp like 5 trades per minute, you might want to staart looking for better fees. And so on.
So what I suggest doing is don't waste too much time reading all these reviews.
Choose a regulated broker that offers the assets you want to trade at affordable trading fees. Then see how it goes. There might be some peculiarities in the work of you r broker that might drive you crazy or make you the happiest client. You will never know in advance, that's my point.
AvaTrade worked fine for me. I hope it will work for you too.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 13, 2020:
Dear Marcel,

Garett Joi,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jul 5, 2020,

In my opinion, there are optimal conditions

And believe me, I have something to compare it with, because I've gone through a lot of companies before finding something that suits you and a place where you can realize your potential.
What have I marked for myself here? Here we have found good MT terminals, which can be used for technical analysis of the market and for using various strategies. They work well, slippages and delays are rare here.
They also prepare a lot of analytical information, which can be used for trading in the future.

Dear Garrett,

Yadav,
Centurion, South Africa,
Jul 3, 2020,

My experience of trading was positive

I'm trading with AvaTade for 2 years, so I have many things to share with people, who are looking to trade with this brokerage.
Regulations. Broker has 7 regulations. including Irish and Japanese, so it can be reall trusted. I've traded with unregulated b rokers as welll and I can swear that regulated brokerage is always better than unregulated. AvaTrade has regulations, so that gguarantee that brokerage manages own finanaces according to international rules.
Trading platform. I'm trading Metatrader 4, but theere's Metatrader 5 as well. I have a lot of own indicators and I'm used to MT4, but if you're considering which trading platfrom to choose - I suggest MT5, that's the platform of the next generation.
Algotrading. Algotrading is allowed and there's AvaTrade GO, which provides algorithmic trading and opened API for developing your own algorithms. I think advanced traders will find API extremely successfull.
Edcuation. I'm not interested in education, as you understand, but my friend said that educaiton is good and it really helps to understand trading
Withdrawal. Deposit is instant, but withdrawals usually takes 1-2 days, never more.

Dear Yadav,

Tsuen Wan,
Nishad Simkhada, Madagascar,
Jul 3, 2020,

I love the choice of a broker for ability to experiment here

I mean, it's pure truth. It's not enough that the market itself requires you to adapt from year to year. So you yourself want to try something new from time to time and understand more serious events and strategies.
Now I started to trade cryptocurrencies more, because it allowed me to make at least some money even when the market was under a lot of stress during quarantine.
In addition, I constantly read the analytics that is provided here and I think that this is a really useful content that can be read not only for personal development, but also to put it into practice.
So don't be lazy, motivate yourself and you will definitely succeed.

Dear Tsuen,

Isaiah Jacobs,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Jun 28, 2020,

One of the best

Well, when we speak about regulated broker it's hard to highligh some technical advantages, as everything is just good. I can draw your attention to some points that may be useful for those, who just consider trading with AvaTrade,
Firstly, brokerage has regulations (6 regulations, if you want exact number). There's really a lot of regulations from reliable institutions. Important if you care about security of your funds.
Secondly, there's advanced education, you can check it on official website. i suggested it to my mate and he said it's good
Last one - there's cryptotrading. Even now there are brokers that don't provide cryptotrading, so that's additional advantage.

Dear Isaiah,

Rapeogo,
Jun 27, 2020,

Approved to work with

The broker has enough regulations to cover several brokers. No CySec regulation, yet the other ones are reliable enough. Japan, Canada, Ireland - these are the countries where it's regulated by the local authorities. The money is safe here to put it simple.
No complaints about executions, withdrawals take 1-3 days.

Dear Rapeogo,

Tramg05,
Jun 24, 2020,

One of the best brokers

This is just my opinion and I don't claim to be 100% correct, but I think it's one of the best brokers in the industry. I have been trading with AvaTrade for 4 years, during this time I haven't faced any problems with withdrawals, as well as no other problems .
Why am I saying that this broker is one of the best?
1) I don't have much trust for regulation, personally I think that even the most regulated brokers can suddenly turn to be a scam, but still most traders say that regulation is important. AvaTrade has 6 regulations, including the regulation of the Bank of Ireland. So if you care about regulation, it's OK.
2) There is advanced training, I have trained with AvaTrade and I am satisfied with
3) Many assets, convenient trading.
In short - AvaTrade is a really respectable broker with that you think about your profits, not about problems.

Dear Tramg05,

Mahmud Hutagalung,
Bantul, Indonesia,
Jun 22, 2020,

Trade is becoming an important part of life.

And this happens exactly when you begin to understand how to analyze the market, you start to notice the regularities, you analyze your statistics and you see a constant increase in capital. That's how it happened to me, although it took me a long time to do so.
I started working for this broker about 1.5 years ago. I really wanted to find a brokerage company with adequate and safe conditions, and it seems to me that I succeeded. But most of all I like that here you can use two variants of the MT terminal, as well as use automatic services.

Dear Mahmud,

Sieu Don,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Jun 20, 2020,

Very convenient!

The broker offeres specail mobile app AVATrade Go which I'm totally in love with. Its fast, convenient to manage traded and watch the market. I prefer doing the major analysis and chart drawing in MT4, however, afterwards AVATRade Go can come with almost anything. The app has also got an unlimited registration-free demo account, which is also nice.
Speaking of reliability, in over a year of regualar trading and withdrawals I can claim that no major problems were encountered here. This is understandable as it's not a one-night-stand brokerage. They are globally regulated with major financial authorities. No point to invest that much in regulations to do a minor scam. So basically yeah, here you can get a service with:
- good trading fees
- excellent trading apps
- reliable service and funds protection

Dear Sieu,

Nicolas,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Jun 19, 2020,

Deserves attention

I can say that the advantages are definitely more than disadvantages.
Firstly, a broker has good regulation. One can argue for a long time about whether regulation is important or not (some traders claim that it only worsens trading conditions and still doesn't protect the trader), but I stick to the classic view that a trader needs regulatied broker first of all. AvaTrade has regulation, so if I face any problems, I can contact the regulator for help.
Secondly, AvaTrade has almost no slippages. This depends largely on the broker's and AvaTrade servers processing the information fast enough that there are no slippages.
Thirdly, AvaTrade offers Metatrader 4/5 and does not limit the use of Expert Advisors or automated trading. I use algorithms and this is very important for me.
Finally, there is training. I have 15 years of experience in trading, so I don't need it, but it is still an advantage for beginners. I think many of those who will read my review are new in trading.
The main drawback is a very confusing website, where it is difficult to understand everything at once.

Dear Nicolas,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review and for sharing your excellent opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides; we are most pleased you enjoy your trading activities with us.

We also note your constructive feedback in regard to our website, and we would love to know more in detail of the exact elements you speak of, and thus we kindly ask you to contact us directly to inform us.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and thus our learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and once again we are happy this is useful for you, and for beginners as you mention.

Hasnat Sikder,
Katunayaka, Sri Lanka,
Jun 18, 2020,

Trading is taking it to the next level

Have you noticed that? I have been trading for a long enough time to understand how many changes have already occurred in the market and how strategies and approaches to trading are changing.
That is why I pay great attention to the conditions under which I trade and how comfortable I am. Of course, I mean a brokerage company, and I can say that I managed to find the best option for me.Here you can actively work with crypto currencies (there is a large set of them), there are stocks and bonds, here you can constantly explore new strategies on electronic books and articles from the company, as well as use tools for fundamental analysis.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 22, 2020:
Dear Hasnat,

We thank you for your great review and for taking the time to share your excellent opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides; we are most pleased you enjoy your trading activities with us.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and thus our learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and once again we are happy this is useful for you.

Incab,
Iasi, Romania,
Jun 15, 2020,

Trading and market analysis

AvaTrade is good if you want to get not only market access, but something more. There's not simple trading, but good educational center (I learned trading with it, when I was a beginner), it offers both beginners' education and advanced education as well. I learned only free courses, so I don't know about are there payed education or not.
What I like - there's cryptotrading, it's great market to trade if you like volatile markets :)
Also - I rly like that there's strong market analysis, I still use it, despite I'm professional enough to conduct my own.
As I understand, there's also MT5, but I'm not willing to move there, as I'm rly used to MT4, so I will stay there. Hope AvaTrade won't shut down MT4.

Dear Incab,

We thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to share your great opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides; we are most pleased all works well for your trading activities.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and the learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and once again we are happy this is useful for you.

Deb Cloeth,
Benin City, Nigeria,
Jun 14, 2020,

Moved there from another brokerage

AvaTrade has flexible trading conditions and they're favorable for the traders. Ava operates since 2006, it has strong reputaton. However, there are some flaws in their trading conditions. I was looking to trade with Islamic accounts, but I faced with some restrictions.
In general, trading conditions are good - no slippages, a lot of assets, quick support, but on Islamic account there're not available some great features:
1. Cryptocurrency trading isn't available on Islamic accounts
2. MXN isn't available on Islamic accounts
The trading is good, but with this two disadvantages for swap-free traders, if you trade without Islamic account, you will be satisfied, IMO.

Dear Deb,

We thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to share your great opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides, as well as your constructive feedback.

Should you require any further information in regards to any of our services, please do reach out to us; we will be pleased to assist.

Shyam Lamsal,
Jun 14, 2020,

I always wanted to trade

But frankly speaking, I couldn't dare to do it for a long time, because every time I came across articles in which traders shared their negative experiences.
But then I decided that everything could work out differently, so I registered with this company and started trying to do it calmly, in order not to make any unnecessary mistakes, etc.
There are a lot of training materials - books, articles and lectures, which are distributed by the degree of complexity, etc. In this way, you will always be able to find something useful for you.
And also here is a huge set of crypto currencies, it turned out that it is very interesting and profitable to work with them.

Dear Shyam,

We thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to share your great opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and the learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and thus we are very pleased this has been useful for you.

Jordan Bode,
Cairo, Egypt,
Jun 12, 2020,

Good choice for new traders

I didn't know much about trading when I first started trading here. I only knew that forex is the place where people make money.
The reality didn't come out to bee that sweet. I did a lot of mistakes on the market in my first year.
-I traded with no stop loss
-I was averaging my trades
-I traded with the size that was not suitable for my trading capital
For some reason all these mistakes were not fatal for my deposit. I think it was pure luck, so please don't try doing that with your trading account. Trust me, all that people say about trading with no stop lossess is true.
Nevertheless there was something I did right as well.
- I worked on my self-education and visited masterclasses of the well-known traders and watched the lessons that Avatrade provided as well
- I worked on my discipline
- I worked on formalizing my trading rules
One of the best things I've done was also choosing a regulated brokerage to trade with. Yeah, first I lost some money, yet, I managed to recover the initial deposit and now my strategy shows about 10-20% ROI on a monthly basis.
I can recommmend avatrade as a brokerage that does not take too much of your profits with trading fees (one of the lowest fees in the industry in fact), provides free education and lets you withdraw your profits freely.

Dear Jordan,

We thank you for your detailed,positive review and for taking the time to share your experience of AvaTrade, the services it provides, as well as sharing your personal trading journey.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and the learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, on an ongoing basis.

Ark Msibi,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jun 11, 2020,

Competent approach to trading

This is exactly the basic idea that this company expresses to its clients. After all, real trading is not a game, it's a serious job, for which you are responsible and you need to know it from the first days when you just think about it.
But I myself could mention the following points that have attracted my attention in this company - a great variety of assets, the opportunity to learn in the process of cooperation with the company, access to several trading terminals, the availability of automated trading approaches.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 12, 2020:
Dear Ark,

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and the learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community.

london, United Kingdom,
Jun 4, 2020,

update

Update to my previous review.

they have lowered their indices leverage without let their client know.

They have adjusted their swap fee for all currencies without notice their client. though fees are fair after adjustment... for example EURUSD fee was : 3.4% for long and 0% for short position before and NOW its 2.3% for long and 1.1 % for short.

but i still think they have to send a notice to their client IN ADVANCE about this change!!!

send an email to let your client know these change are not difficult, but gain company's transparency and your client can adjust their trade position before change became effective.

if they are going to do this in the future again without send a notification to their client, i will LEAVE AVATRADE.

Mar 19, 2020 - 5 Stars i have been with AVATRADE since 2019 September. and below are my honest review.

1. Deposit, the first deposit from any new card normally credit into your account within 2-3 hours, any following deposit from that card's deposit are credit into your account immediately.

2. Withdraw. i have only done 2 withdraws so far, but they were processed quickly. i received both money within 3 working days. i can not say any further withdraw will arrive on time. but for my previous 2, it was great.

3. Spreads. Spreads are OKAY. they offer average Spreads, some instrument are good, you just need to find out which one they listed has good spreads and trade those instrument. some are better than other broker and some are worse than others.
i see a lots of people here are blaming they widing their spreads. please go and check every single broker in the Market, none of them always provide the same Spread, during low liquidity hours and news events they ALL SAME, which is wide the spreads. also if you have chosen to trade at the very beginning of the asia session starts (after 10pm UK time), then you should accept that the spread are SUPER WIDE for the first 1 or 2 hours, after that period spreads are going back to normal, so choose your trading hours wisely if you are a scalper or short term trader.

4. Slippage. i normally can't notice if there are 1 or 2 point slippage when place the market order trade. but i myself experienced a noticeable slippage once. i was trading GBPAUD 1 lot size. but i forgot what event was happening. my sell stop order was executed, however it was far away from my sell stop point, i should have start to profit but it was executed at the bottom of that candle and the market was bounce up immediately. i was floating lose 700 GBP immediately which is about 100 pips slippage, i emailed my account manager, and he said it was due to the slippage... okay. i then decide to hold this trade for few days and finally this position was recovered. However slippage is somehow big problem at news events.

5. Swap fee. i think they have put their swap fee to cheaper price. as most of the swap offered from avatrade for short position are 0 so they lowered their Long position fees. i treat this is Good. other brokers are giving small positive swap fee on long/short and give significant negative fees on long/short to that instrument.

6. Customer service. Every time i ping their Customer service on their LiveChat. they give quick response and helped me to deal my questions. Overall it was good experience.

7. Execution time. the trade execution time is OKAY. my connection to the server is about 10ms. but i feel unnoticeable laggy on placing trade. it's just very little, you can't see it from the screen. but you can feel it.
when you place the trade at the same time from another broker to compare the execution speed, you will notice that there is very small laggy from avatrade.

8. Bonus. i keep receiving calls from account manager offer me to top up certain amount then i can get bonus. Bonus is good, you can trade lager position with it. but with bonus activated, unless you traded certain volume you can not make withdrawal including your deposit. you either 1. trade enough volume to turn bonus withdrawable 2. cancel the bonus and withdraw your money.

Above is all my reviews. i will add some more if i got some up or anything got changed.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Mar 20, 2020 Dear Huanglaohu,

First and foremost we thank you sincerely for taking the time to write such a detailed, excellent review, thoroughly outlining your positive experience with us at AvaTrade. We thank you for choosing AvaTrade, and it is great to have you on board with us.

We wish you lots of trading success, and of course, we wish the worldwide community well in these testing times for our global population.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 11, 2020:
Dear Huanglaohu,

We thank you for the update.

To sincerely address your point of feedback regarding the swaps, the swaps are changed periodically throughout the year in line with Central Bank Interest Rates. And although within our terms and conditions that clients agree to upon joining us, email updates for such changes are not included, we do take on board your constructive feedback that highlighting such updates would be a welcome feature.

Again, sincerely turning to your point covering margin changes on some Indices, in line with our terms and conditions, this may occur due to market volatility; and once again, although our terms and conditions that clients agree to upon joining do not include email updates as par for the course, we do take your feedback on board once again.

As a thoroughly regulated broker, we absolutely do aim to provide complete transparency for our clients, and we do indeed welcome valuable feedback, such as this update you have kindly taken the time to provide.

Should you require any further information or clarification, we would love to hear from you by contacting us directly at AvaTrade, providing your trading account number and registered email; this will allow us to locate you in our system, and then assist accurately and promptly.

The AvaTade Team

Dron,
LOndon, United Kingdom,
May 31, 2020,

50 PIPS SPREAD for old or 500 for new MT4

I gave 1 star just for 50 old or 500 new pips spread for GBP/CAD. Avatrade closed by stop loss my position because of the spread was this time 50 pips. People just make conclusions yourself - do you want trade with broker who can hit your stop loss wherever you put it or or. They explained it was market volatility. Haha market volatility at 23.00 GMT with no news. Not just me been trading this position - it was position from signal provider, so other guys on other broker been opening the same position with the same stopl loss level but other brokers never got this huge spread and their broker did not hit their stop loss.
This is a really big fault of the company and it seems that they use virtual plugin to manupulate on the market.

evidance on picture http://joxi.net/DmBxjPZFJMPweA

Dear Dron,

We wish to highlight that our Customer Service Team thoroughly investigated your case and deemed that AvaTrade has complied strictly with its regulations and the contract that you have agreed to upon joining us.

Our Customer Service team has also provided the instructions for filing a Formal Complaint should you wish to escalate the matter further; all the information of which has been relayed in customer service ticket number 414088. Should you require any further assistance or clarification please contact us directly at cs@avatrade.com and we will assist, within our capacity to do so.

kuwait, Kuwait,
May 31, 2020,

evil trade not avatrade

Hello, I was subjected to a fraud and fraudulent operation from the company AvaTrade, as they are holding $ 4,414.12, knowing that I have executed all withdrawals on the cards from which I deposited the sums. I contacted the customer service employee today, so tell me that you must withdraw $ 950 to one of Cards Until the withdrawal restrictions are removed from your account, I made a withdrawal request for this amount and then the withdrawal was canceled again and they sent me this message:
Hey MOHAMMAD,

Your withdrawal request, which is 950.00 USD, was rejected due to the need to split the WD between different payment methods.

Please, I want a solution to this problem, because AvaTrade does not care about the customer’s complaint to the regulatory bodies. It seems that this company is a fraud and a thief of the money. I really do want to get my money back.
Because AvaTrade believes that the British Virgin Islands license is a weak license, not a strong one.

Customer Service Officer Name: Hussam
The name of my account manager: Bashir Shaheen

Dear Luisfigo710,

We wish to kindly highlight that your Account Manager has been touch with you and assisted in how to make your withdrawals; and we are pleased the matter is now resolved for you and remind all we are on hand to assist, via our Live Chat from our website or via cs@avatrade.com

We wish also to assure you that our clients are indeed at the forefront of our attention, we comply with our regulation strictly, and we thank you for choosing AvaTrade and do look forward to your experience being in positive territory now.

milano, Italy,
May 30, 2020,

scam. stay away from this broker, it is not ECN but MARKET MAKER THAT EARN

I have the avatrade account n 74145327 email giulio274g@libero.it. I joined the TELEGRAM INVESTING AUTOMATIC managed by 2 incapable or fraudsters named Thomas and Chiara, channel connected with Avatrade and affiliated to them, the result invested 500 euros and lost 90% of the capital in just 4 days. I ask avatrade for the name of the company of these fools who have disappeared everywhere, from telegram, and from facebook, but avatrade refuses to give me the name of this company so Avatrade takes affiliates that. they have no license, no address, no VAT number and it is clear this is a ghost company that works illegally. I was hoping to find their data in the contract, but nothing. contract then written in English and not in Italian so as not to be understood. there is a 40% that is up to them but how do they receive them in black? avatrade has the data of these shady individuals but does not want to give them. omerta? reported to the Milan finance guard and to the postal police. in this case avatrade is conniving with this scam because they have an interest in gaining from my losses to share them among themselves. 40% is written on the contract. since avatrade does not give me the name of the company, it responds directly as responsible. I do not exclude that these gentlemen have lost the money we have pocketed. artfully prepared cheating. I complain that they use lots as high as 0.20 0.15 0.10, they tell me that I am right and that there was an error, that they will operate with 0.01 0.02 and that they will not do it anymore '(telegram emails all recorded and saved on a stick) but then they do the opposite, indeed they even increase the lots until I lose almost all the capital in the record time of 4 days. the suspects who organized a scam and acted as a counterpart are high

Dear qwBelfagor,

We are sincerely sorry to hear about your experience. We must, however, kindly and tentatively remind all that third parties are a separate entity from us, completely independent from AvaTrade.

We wish to highlight that we do not endorse, or vouch for, any services provided by a third party, and are not responsible for any losses resulting from your use of any information or advice given by any third party. We also make a kind reminder that all traders are fully responsible for making all decisions in regard to their account, assessing the merits and risks of the account itself along with any form of trading activity.

Our Customer Service team, as requested, has provided the instructions for filing a Formal Complaint; all the information has been relayed in customer service ticket number 413422. Should you require any further assistance or clarification please contact us directly at cs@avatrade.com and we will assist, within our capacity to do so.

Michael,
Ravenna, Italy,
May 27, 2020,

Positive experience

Hi, i'm italian and after 3 and a half years i decided to withdraw my money and everything went well. I put money in 2016 with a card that expired in 2018 and the customer service helped me to withdraw and to sent money in my bank account.

Dear Michael,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience with us.

Berta,
Brazil, Brazil (really the offices of AvaTrade in Israel),
May 25, 2020,

Verification process not efficient

I am trying to get my account verified since January and they always reject by proof of residence. I have provided Electricity bill under my name and issued within last 3 months, they said they will also need my payslip, i have sent them, then they have requested for also my tax documentation, i have sent it, they have rejected everything! Poor customer service and Compliance team. Going to deposit my $1000 elsewhere.

This review was left for a different broker from inside the offices of AvaTrade.  The FPA considers this sort of action to be extremely unethical.  Leaving a review for a competing company without disclosing that the reviewer works for the competitor is a violation of the law in the USA as well as other countries.  The FPA has a policy against allowing competitors to review each other.  Every reviewer must click a button certifying that I have no business or personal relationship with the reviewed company or any of its competitors, except as a client before a review can be submitted.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Ireland, Ireland,
May 23, 2020,

Scam, unhelpful, money eater so please stay away

They are 110% thief and scam, stealing your money with sophisticated and very advance ways and Technics, stay away if you respect your hard earned money
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted May 26, 2020:
Dear Pervez,

We are sincerely sorry to hear your opinion. We wish to kindly and tentatively highlight that your Account Manager has been in touch to liaise with you in regards to leverage and your stated experience, and outlined the procedure for raising a formal complaint, should you wish to do so.

Our Customer Service Team has also provided the instructions for filing a Formal Complaint; all of the information has been relayed to you in customer service ticket number 412701.

Vancouver, Canada,
May 9, 2020,

Bad Customer Service

Hey
If you don't like headache, don't get close to them. I opened a real account with them and I had a bad experience with their customer service don't recommend them at all, after you open your account you need to upload some documents to verify your account and it says it can take about 24 hours to get verified I uploaded all the requested documents and after about a week nothing happened not even a message from them, I sent an email and asked them about the status of my account and after two days got a respond which was saying your bank statement doesn't have address, although I had sent them my utility bill for proof of address and that statement was just a part of "Financial Document". Financial Document Guidelines based on their website are as follow and you see nothing about address is mentioned:

Guidelines:

Applicable Documents - bank statements (A/C statements, mortgage statements etc.), Visa statements
The document must be dated within 6 months before the current date.

FOREX is really time based service, think twice if you wanna work with them.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted May 26, 2020:
Dear RussF,

We are sincerely sorry our verification process caused you frustration, it is absolutely not intended to, merely to comply with our regulations.

We wish to highlight that on May the 11th 2020 our Customer Service team sent confirmation via ticket 397975 that your card deposit had been refunded.

We wish to assure you we are here for any further assistance you may wish to receive.

CHRIS,
CALGARY, Canada,
May 4, 2020,

BE AWARE OF THIS BROKER

I opened an account 3 weeks ago and deposited $355 to my account. They asked me to verify my account in able to start trading, it took me 3 weeks to verify the account because of the regulation under canadian rules and they asked me additional documents to be verified. After almost a month, finally they sent me an email that they already got the proper documents and it will be forwarded to the right department. After 2 or 3 days they sent me an email again that my account is not qualified for trading. That's the time when i asked them to refund my money and just terminate the account but they said they have to escalate the refund to the right department. First of all we don't have an agreement that if i can not verify my account or not qualified for trading then they will keep my money forever. I tried to withdraw my money in my AVA account but until now they are not allowing me to and keep on getting this message (you need to verify your account first before you can access the withdrawal section) BE AWARE of this broker and learn from this review. They will take your money! I will keep on posting reviews about this broker if they dont give my money back!
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted May 7, 2020:
Dear Chris,

We firstly wish to thank you for your sincere patience and wish to firmly assure you our Customer Service team has arranged for the funds to be returned to you, which is now in progress - and you will receive confirmation via your customer service ticket 395340 too.

Our verification process is by no means meant to cause frustration but is an essential part for us to comply with our regulations.

Our Customer Service team will continue liaising with you, we kindly ask you to keep them posted when your funds arrive back with you, and of course, for any assistance you need, please do not hesitate to reach out to the team.

We very much endeavor to move your experience of AvaTrade into positive territory, we thank you for choosing AvaTrade in the first instance, and do hope to welcome you once again should you wish to.

Apr 29, 2020,

11513182 - 1st Deposit Made Avatrade denies receipt

I made a payment of R5650,77 from my account Account manager Martin Dimitrov called told me the payment declined and says i must make another payment. I checked with my bank transaction has gone out of my account R5838.75 i have my full bank statement and states funds have gone out of my account. This is fraud! Never thought till it struck me! You guys have hit the wrong guy even if it clears through i dont want to trade with you!!! Bad customer service. I will make sure Avatrade faces hell in South Africa. I need my deposit returned i dont want to trade with Avatrade.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted May 7, 2020:
Dear Prince,

We are sincerely sorry to hear this, and we very much wish to reassure you that our Customer Service Team is assisting you via ticket 393058 to resolve everything; they will continue to assist until all is resolved.

We thank you for your patience, we thank you for choosing AvaTrade, and we sincerely wish to move your experience with us into positive territory, promptly.

Solwezi, Zambia,
Apr 28, 2020,

I cant make a withdraw of my $100

I deposited a $100 in my Avatrade account 75076717 on the 27th of April i wanted to trade nas100 knowing that have used the broke before but i couldnt trade with a response from the system that not enough funds. I later then tried to make a withdraw using skrill because its what i used to make a deposit nothing is happening.
I went on the live chat to lay my complain i was told i should use my bank to with and i was told to use the bank card i registered with, but my bank card got expired last year October 2019. I tried to used my new card to make a deposit it wasnt going through thats the reason why i used skrill, but coming to make a with someone is saying i used my EXPIRED bank card,,,,,,,who does that???
After i explained about my card being expired i was told that i can only make a withdraw of $200 going up HONESTLY if the minimum deposit is $100 why should the withdraw minimum be high?
I want my money back please
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 29, 2020:
Dear Charkel,

Firstly we wish to thank you for your sincere patience in working with our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue via customer service ticket 392048 .

We will continue to liaise with you via this ticket to the moment the funds arrive, and we are looking forward to moving your user experience into more positive territory.

turkey, Turkey,
Apr 23, 2020,

weak customer service, fake spreads, eating money of clients

Last week i had 2 opened crude oil positions, once the market opened at sunday midnight, i have closed my positions with 1300$ profits.. after al;most 10 minutes, they did a withdraw of 2085$ from my account under the excuse of (contract rollover) in the time i didnt have any position, and date was 19th april even.. the new contracts of oil date is always 21th of each month. anyways i tried to get back my money, they just sent me an email that this is a fake profit and not real therefore adjustment of amount is required.. and ignored my all request until i shared my storry on twitter, they have blocked me and threatened me to open a case against me :)
they are faking new clients while registering, for example they offer 1:400 leverage, but once you start to trade you will find that they give 1:150 for comodities, and once you ask them they will send you a link to their website where no one can go and read, showing there that fx pairs only which is 1:400.
about spreads, it suposed to be fixed or variable somehow, but recently gbpusd was having almost 20 pips spread at night time.. means if you have low equity, your position will close due to margin call and at a fake price.
as a conclusion, believe me be far of avatrade and you will be safe, they do their best to eat your money as your account is not covered in the real market,, either by swaps, spreads, rollover, etc.. at the end you will find your account zero.. and they protected themselves in a tricky way on their websites by adding some hidden details which no one will read.
they are using internet fake UK numbers even.. also their team will be begging you to deposit and offering you all facilities, once you add funds, try to contact him and you will see the worst service ever.
i have a lot to talk about avatrade as i used their platform fo a long time.
BONUS is the biggest trick they do, they add a 20% bonus automatically to your account, then all your money is blocked from withdrawals until you cover a huge trade volume.
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Dear Mohdrml,

We wish to highlight that AvaTrade’s Customer Support had escalated and thoroughly investigated your case, and thereafter provided responses to all queries you have raised, and sincerely advised if you remain dissatisfied to make a formal complaint under our Terms and Conditions.

India, India,
Apr 23, 2020,

Scammers

They make me boil with anger. A bunch of Europeans scammers they wanted Deposit after that No withdrawal.. their customer service numbers are all fake . None of them work .. they will do anything to eat ur money . spreads margins what not still if u win U never get the deposit .. pleasee don’t waste ur money & energy on them .

There solution is to deal personally . & not write reviews however I wish they use the money scammed in there own funeral
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Dear Zayedsahai,

We kindly request you to provide us with your customer service reference number if you have one please; failing this, you may provide your trading account number and registered email by contacting us directly via our Live Chat function from our website or by emailing us at cs@avatrade.com; this will enable us to establish whether you are indeed a client of AvaTrade.

We can then, of course, respond and assist, accurately, within our capacity to do so.

Shahram,
Montreal, Canada,
Apr 22, 2020,

Awful customer service

They never answer you at proper time. They never read your email and only replay you an old email. It is better to find a better broker.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 23, 2020:
Dear Shahram,

Madrid, Spain,
Apr 22, 2020,

Technical errors and money disappeared from my account

Yesterday, 21st of April, I created an account with AvaTrade and I deposited $1000. I followed up by opening a position, wich eventually goto to a $3000 profit, and this is when I encountered the first issue. I was unable to close the position no matter how many times I tried. When I finally closed the position, the profit was $1590, so I lost money due to server delay or another technical issue. The money reflected into MyAva, a total of $2590. Shortly after, the system kicked me out from the platform and I was unable to log in for about 40-45 minutes.
When I managed to finally log in, the account's equity was $0, the position was closed and did NOT reflect in the MT4 history. Today, 22nd of April, the position is finally shown in the MT4 history, and it is reflected as a negative order. The account was not even margin called as it should have been.
Visual proof are available to prove everything said above. If the issue is not resolver quickly, I will take further action by concacting AvaTrades's Regulators, and/or take legal action
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 23, 2020:
Dear Ignacio,

In order for us to assist we kindly ask you to contact us directly by emailing us at cs@avatrade.com or via Live Chat from our website providing us with the details you mention here, along with your registered email address and any supporting details you have; and we will of course check for you.

Quebec, Canada,
Apr 21, 2020,

Unable to withdraw 390 USD, no answer

I hate doing this, but it came to a point where I do not trust Avatrade anymore, they are not telling the truth and I’m worry that I won’t get my money back.

Here are what happened:

On April 6th I made several requests to withdraw by credit card which went well, I received my money two days later. On that day, I had to request a withdrawal by bank wire of 390 USD, the remaining amount, since I already withdrew the maximum amount with my credit card. For some unknown reasons Avatrade doesn’t allow users to withdraw funds greater than the amount invested by credit card.

Each time I make the request on the platform I get an error ''something went wrong'', as if my account was blocked on purpose. I tried on multiple browsers, on different computers/mobile, the same problem occurs. I even verified with a friend of mine who also has a Avatrade account to see if he had the same error as me and he told me that everything was fine on his hand.

Between now and April 6Th, I called Avatrade Customer service 22 times and talked to only 3 different agents about this problem. These days it's nearly impossible to talk to the customer service, sometimes calls don't even go through.

The first agent I talked to opened a query on April 8th. To this day, the ticket is still opened, I get this automatic message by EMAIL saying this:

Kindly note that your query #374509 is still being resolved by the relevant department we escalated it to.

The second agent I reached was on April 15th. A manual withdraw request was made on that day. Since then, I’ve received no EMAIL confirmation and the funds have not been sent.

Last time I talked to an agent it was on 17th. He told me that my manual withdrawal request was sent to the relevant department and that the money would be sent on Monday (Yesterday).

So here I am, two weeks later, still trying to withdraw my funds from Avatrade, losing time and patience. If it is impossible to send me my money, why don’t they tell me the truth so that I can take the necessary measures???
Dear Julien,

We wish to confirm that we have been in touch with you personally via customer service ticket 374509, to inform you that your withdrawal request has been processed and to apologize for the inconvenience.

We thank you for your sincerity and patience, and our Customer Service Team will continue to communicate with you and assist as needed.

Thank you for choosing AvaTrade, it is great to have you on board.

Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium,
Apr 20, 2020,

Rollover fee of 958 euro??

You will get scammed by this broker!! Depositing is no problem but e rollover fee of 958 Euro after e position that is made in one week ???
The crude oil is going up but my account money is going down, this is completely Scam all over, dont make any deposit with this broker!!!
Thank u ava trade for this nice rollover fee and ripping of the people s money.
The next contact will by; Dear mister Demoor we will look at this problem please contact us personally what means, we will take your money and hope you understand thats how we ripping off people like you who believe trading with us can make you money!!
Dear Guy,

Our Customer Service Team has been communicating with you via customer service ticket 382832, relaying to you that The Crude oil contract was rolled over.
Crude Oil moved from the May ‘20 contract to the June ’20 as highlighted by our team.

For any further assistance or clarification please do not hesitate to communicate with us directly via ticket 382832.

Alex,
Zurich, Switzerland,
Apr 19, 2020,

Fake company

Don’t make the biggest mistake in your life to trade with this faking brokers. I swear, I will make a big problem with them. They stolen my 50.000EUR. This is normal? Just go to hell and have s** with yourselves.
Dear Alex,

We kindly request you to provide us with your trading account number and registered email by contacting us directly via our Live Chat function from our website or by emailing us at cs@avatrade.com to enable us to establish whether you are indeed a client of AvaTrade.

Potodeevo, Russian Federation,
Apr 5, 2020,

illegally deducted from my account 490 USD

Hello! My name is Alexander Prosin. My account number on AvaTrade.com is 6036939.
 On March 26, 2020 I replenished my account with AvaTrade.com for $ 474.37. On March 29, 2020, I made a profit of $ 3,313. Then, within a week, I withdrew 3287 USD in several transactions. This week, from March 29, 2020 to April 3, 2020, I did not make any transactions on the account, as evidenced by the history of transactions in MT4 (there are screenshots). On April 3, 2020, after transferring 10 USD from account 6036939 to account 6036297, 490 USD remained on account 6036939. But on April 3, 2020 at 15:08 (according to the time of the trading terminal), all remaining money was deducted from my account, that is, an amount of $ 490. My account is reset. It was 490 USD, it became - 0 USD. However, I did not make a single transaction.
The write-off comment states: "Roll Over Adjustment". That is, if I understand correctly, AVATrade.com wants to explain this write-off as a fee for transferring the position to the next day? Then the question is: why did the company wait a whole week before debiting my money? After all, I opened the deal on March 26, 2020 and closed it on March 29, 2020, and the position transfer fee was written off only on April 3, 2020. And this is a very large position transfer fee - 490 USD. Don't you think? At the same time, I replenished the account with only 474 USD. This is similar to AVATrade.com fraud. I think they just appropriated my money, referring to Roll Over.
I ask AVATrade.com to cancel the illegal debit from my account 490 USD and return my money, in the amount of 490 USD, to my account 6036939.
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 6, 2020:
Dear Alexandr,

We firstly wish to highlight we are pleased to be in direct contact with you through our Customer Service Team who are assisting you in answering your questions.

The information of Rollovers can be seen here at our website: https://www.avatrade.com/trading-info/cfd-rollover-dates

Should you require any clarification at all, please continue to liaise with us via customer service, and we will, of course, continue to clarify anything you wish.

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Apr 3, 2020,

Withdrawal problems no answer

MT4 Account Details
Server: Ava - Real 3
Currency: USD
AvaTradeGO App

Customer ID = А10718036

There is no withdrawal done for 14 days, no response from customer services either probable problems?

Customer services not aware which entity I am a client of and do not have a copy of my customer agreement

Your query #361074 is still being reviewed
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 6, 2020:
Dear Argentummb,

We sincerely wish to assure you that our Customer Service Team is on the case to assist you, we are pleased to be in direct contact with you and we thank you for your patience in the matter.

Please continue to liaise with our Customer Service Team under ticket 361074, and they will continue working alongside you to resolve everything.

David,
Australia, Australia,
Mar 31, 2020,

Buy limit orders opened in Gap

Watch out for a very sneaky trick employed by AVA Trade. If you have say a buy limit order on over the weekend and lets say Crude oil closes @ $42 on a Friday and opens on Monday @$32 AND you have buy limit orders for $40, $38 and $36 Well well AVA , After the market opens, will go and open your orders NOT at the open price, like every other regulated broker in Australia but at the buy limit price. This violates best practice in acting in the clients best interest . This is unethical practice. Whilst it is hidden in their terms and conditions under the guises "Guaranteeing your order price" it clearly is not in the clients best interest. This is a sneaky tactic and one that is outlawed in most countries and certainly not endorsed or practiced by any other broker. Trader beware this can wipe your account overnight . These are lowlife tactics the likes of Scam brokers employ
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 1, 2020:
Dear David,

We are sincerely sorry to understand you feel this way in regards to your trading experience with us. However, we wish to firmly outline that AvaTrade’s execution practices are absolutely in line with our thorough regulation, spanning six jurisdictions globally.

We kindly remind all that AvaTrade guarantees pricing on all limit orders, but does not guarantee pricing for stop orders; the execution of which will be made at the best price available. All trading conditions are listed within our Terms and Conditions page on our website.

Thank you for choosing AvaTrade.

Ole Rofson,
Mar 23, 2020,

Number one for cryptocurrencies

Didn’t have much trust in cryptocurrencies brokers, and apart from that I wanted to trade forex as well. Under these circumstances AvaTrade was a real find. They have various assets: fiat currencies, CFDs and cryptocurrencies as well. Even though most assets quotes stop for trading halt on the weekends, cryptocurrencies still can be traded on Saturday and Sunday.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 1, 2020:
Dear Ole,

We thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and highlighting your opinion that we are the number one for Crypto Currency trading.

We are most pleased that our 1000 plus instruments available to trade are to your liking, and we wish to express it is great to have you on board with us and we thank you for choosing AvaTrade.

We wish you lots of trading success!

Bearet18,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Mar 7, 2020,

Brokerage that can be trusted

Avatrade is a kind of a brokerage that can be really trusted. That was, actually, the only one reason why I've choose it. Almost all brokers are the same, that's true. I mean in general, details of course may vary. However, the only thing that's the HIGHLY varied is regulations and client support. Avatrade is extremely good in this regard, it's regulated in the EU, Australia, South Africa and so on. It's extremely important question for me, as I see it, as it's the most important for every trader. How can I trade with a brokerage, if there's doubts in its reliability? I don't know how you deal with this, but I simply can't trade in such conditions, so my choose was obvious - AvaTrade, regulated and, as a result, trusted brokerage.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Mar 9, 2020:

Dear Bearet18,

We are delighted to hear your highly positive experience with us, and we thank you for taking the time to share it here.

We are pleased our thorough regulation and attention to our clients are providing great trading conditions for you.

We thank you for choosing AvaTrade, and we wish to express our pleasure at having you on board with us.