AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Aug 6, 2020 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker. Ava Trade offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AvaTrade.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Ava Customer Support Team,
, Ireland,
Apr 12, 2012,

To all AvaFX customers and Forex Peace Army readers,

My name is Paul Williams, I am the Director of Customer Support with AvaFX.

We thank you for all the comments – both positive and negative. At Ava we welcome your feedback and always striving to offer our customers the very highest level of service.
If you have any questions or concerns I encourage you to also email me directly and pledge to do all I can to solve your issues quickly and to the best of our ability – paul@avafx.com

Sincerely,

Paul Williams
Director of the Customer Support

oan,
riyadh - saudia arabia,
Nov 9, 2010,

I opebed a 100$ to try the plateform out ,i made 400$ in two days wooow it was great i took many trades and it went aganist me there margin policy to close at 90% negative so only 10% stay in your account or you should place a stop loss i have no other concerns rather than teh margin policy is so aggresive and make your lose 90% of your equity and if a fast move happened you have no chance of saving your big account .also customers like are under bov protection not other ,other under irish liscence .i

Austria,
Dec 13, 2017,

Withdrawal request not processed

Account 5166570

My withdrawal request for my account was never processed. I agreed with one of the representatives on the customer Service Hotline that to withdraw my deposit I have to request the amount excluding the Initial Bonus granted. I followed this instruction , but nothing happened. Also I tried to follow up via Chat and via mail to your German Customer Service, but did not get any response. T

Reply by ThisisRaz submitted Apr 2, 2018:
Hi Markuli,

Thanks for your review. Apologies for the late response.

I've noticed that you needed to cancel your bonus in order to withdraw your funds. This has already been done and your account shows that your funds were returned.

Kindly let us know if you have any further questions so that we may assist you.

Experience trader,
UK,
Aug 4, 2008,

I HAD 20000K WITH THEM, on eur/usd deal my SL caught on a price wasnt in the market 20 pips differnce i lost all my money, ask them about the price they say we are market maker this is out price, WATCH OUT FROM THEM THEY WILL ACTIVE STOP LOSS WITHOUT ANY REASON

Spain,
Mar 13, 2018,

Its ok but it could be better.

I see a lot of bad reviews but for me works fine. At least in Spain the support its ok, they answer fast and help you. It could be better but it's not as bad as i see in the comment section. I have withdrawn money already and all works fine.

Reply by Bruno Avatrade submitted Apr 2, 2018:
Hi ChentiX,

Thank you for your positive response. AvaTrade is continuely working to refine and improve our customer services.

law ,
UK,
Mar 5, 2008,

Avafx requested me to send/fax/email photocopies of
- ID/passport
- bank statement or utility bill
- BOTH sides of my credit card
after i was successful in deposting $100 into my avafx account (money taken from my account already upon checking my online banking). I'm new in this and am wondering is this a normal practice? Whoever has the stuff which i'm asked to send can easily use my credit card fradulently! and i'm really worried about this. Please give some advice....

AVA Customer Support,
Ireland,
Apr 13, 2011,

Hello Jhonny,

My name is Paul Williams; I am the manager of the Customer Support team here at AvaFX.

I apologize for any difficulties you experienced with your account. For regulation purposes, every client that opens an account with us needs to send in government issued ID and a valid Utility bill that is not older than 3 months of opening the account. The utility bill can be a phone bill, gas bill electricity bill or even a bank statement. We could not accept the document that you sent because it was older than 3 months.
As per your request your deposit was canceled and sent back to you.

If you have any further questions about your account please email CS@avafx.com.

Ava Support Team

Milan, Italy,
Mar 13, 2018,

Good service broker

Excellent broker, correct spreads based on the market and excellent assistance for news and various help.

Reply by Bruno Avatrade submitted Apr 2, 2018:
Hi diomande05,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for sharing your good experiences with AvaTrade. We are happy to be at your service.

FxDutchess,
Slovenia,
May 19, 2011,

Review Moderation Team Note: 1 Star rating removed. This reviewer reports successfully resolving the situation.

I have exact same problem with erased trades at AVAFX, which were by their words outside market!

The point is AVAFX's platform has the tools to prevent outside market positions.
In many cases me and my friends got 'pending order' or 'pair is unavailable for trading right now'(or something like that) if price really was outside market. These warnings and pending orders went off in matter of milliseconds, that means their platform is very fast and capable of preventing such positions. And even if such position occurred they should erase it immediately, that's what fair brokers do, and not keep profits until withdrawal and then screw you over for a year back!

Excuses like 'outside market prices' are insulting to traders with even average knowledge in forex trading and I really don't know what kind of regulatory body is controlling them if they let happen such obvious theft of hard earned money which took months to make and with such idiotic excuses.

That kind of moronic excuse can be used on every trader no matter the style of trading. And what is most ironic, they announce upcoming news in their platform half or one hour prior to happening and then when you trade around news time which they themselves advised you to do, they cancel your trade. This is misleading at best, if not fraud and attempted theft.

They canceled all trades eve ones that happen a year ago(whole trades not just, so called, 'difference in price'). But they didn't do or warn about anything until withdrawal, they even called me and said I was doing great and if I want to invest more!? That means that as long as money you earned is with them, at their disposal to invest off course, these trades are OK but when I wanted to withdraw, they 'found' 'outside market trades' exactly(to the cent!!??) in amount of my withdrawal. WTF!?

Oh and I DON'T use EA, I was using their order boxes or straddle, for very few trades around news time. So if they say I was trading illegal positions and outside market, they are my crime partner because they provided me with tools to do such 'illegal acts' as they say, ironic isn't it?

And what is worst they are completely ignoring my mails(five of them) requesting reports and proof of this so called outside market positions. This is going for two weeks now and I've sent them to their management and customer support! In my opinion this is same as admitting their guilt!

I'm willing to drop charges if they pay me my hard and honestly made money, otherwise I'm filing in scam report to FPA trader's court and authorities.

So far AVAFX is SCAM, period!

Pretoria , South Africa,
Feb 28, 2018,

Funds withdrawal

I've been requesting to withdraw 100usd from my account 6076088 and Avatrade is giving me a run around.

I do not have running trades and I am using the same method I used for funds deposit.

I need my money....

Reply by AvaTrade Support submitted Mar 2, 2018:
Hi Sphiwez,

We are processing your withdrawal. Your account manager will contact you to provide personalized support as well. Please expect a call and or email to follow.

Avatrade Support