AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: May 31, 2022 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

What is AvaTrade?

AvaTrade is a forex broker established in 2006 with offices located across 5 continents and licensed by ASIC, FSA, and other regulators.

AvaTrade offers MetaTrader 4 and 5, AvaTradeGo, AvaOptions, and WebTrader platforms with over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, vanilla options, as well as CFDs for ETFs, Indices, Stocks, precious metals and commodities.

Please read AvaTrade Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za, AvaTrade.es.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Customer Service: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulations: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade, Trading Central
Web Trading: ✅ Yes

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Uy Cai,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jan 14, 2021,

Stress-free mobile scalping with Ava Trade

I have recently discovered mobile scalping. I have a very specific understanding of scalping. From my point of view, the very essence of scalping is to make as many short trades a day as possible. As for this shortness, I mean that a trade shouldn’t be held more than five minutes. In most cases, I hold them even less than a minute. I guess that too much thinking can only increase the likelihood of making a fatal error. It’s like thinking too much when playing chess. As a scalper, you need to act on your gut feeling. You need to feel the market, and you can acquire this skill only through intensive trading. The less you trade, the less skillful as a trader you are.
AvaTradeGo from AvaTrade is a very good app that makes mobile scalping a very intuitive and pleasant process. I don’t want to be glued to the screen, scanning charts within a day. Instead, I trade small lots using AvaTradeGo, thus excluding enormous psychological pressure.

Dear Uy,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Akshay Rimal,
Poipet, Cambodia,
Jan 6, 2021,

automated trading available

I like AvaTrade because there's automated trading available, one of the best features if you haven't enough time to spend for trading. I'm using DupliTrade, so I just follow other traders signals via MT4 in real time. Of course, if you have enough time and experience, that's better to trade on your own, but not all traders can afford spending hours and hours sitting in front of the PC (and some simply have no skills to trade with profit). So, from this POV, automated trading is win-win activity.

Dear Akshay,

Ell Abodunrin,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 29, 2020,

I shifted to Ava Trade

I’m used to working with several brokers at the same time. I rarely trade just with one. From my point of view, an ideal broker is a myth. It doesn’t exist, to my great regret. However, when I trade with several brokers, they somehow back each other and thus give me peace of mind. I know for sure that if there’s something wrong with one of my brokers, I still can have a chance with others.
This year, I joined several new brokers and Ava Trade is one of them. I would like to tell a couple words about this company.
Why do I choose companies like Ava Trade? It’s because they cater to conservative traders. Here I mean that the broker provides tried and tested trading solutions such as Metatraders, provides the whole array of financial instruments, and also acts as a reliable platform. As for the latter, the broker didn’t give me grounds to call it a scam. The trading process is smooth and hassle-free, while all of my withdrawals were completed successfully.

Dear Ell,

Ejiro,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Dec 27, 2020,

Account freezing

I usually trade the news and I am quite proficient at it. At this instance, I traded the news and when I tried to close the trade, the platform froze and will not respond till it was at a loss. I spoke to their customer care and they still refuse to take responsibity even when it is clear on the charts u see a break. I am very disappointed and the broker should not be trusted
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Dec 28, 2020:
Dear Ejiro,

We kindly ask for further details, such a registered email address with us, or a trading account number, in order for us to investigate promptly. You may of course provide a Customer Service Reference too.

You may reach us at cs@avatrade.com or via Live Chat from our website to provide the details.

We look forward to receiving more information to allow us to respond further.

Shayder,
Tanay, Philippines,
Dec 27, 2020,

Choose the best conditions

Best conditions - this is what will enable you to realise your potential, because each of us has our own preferences and trading strategies but each uniqie trading system needs good executions and moderate trading fees. I think the fees and service here are good enough.
I paid attention to MT5 and the handy mobile application, because for me this is what allows me to do the most accurate analysis. And it is true that money is withdrawn here without problems or delays.
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Dec 28, 2020:
Dear Shayder,

Is AvaTrade regulated?

AvaTrade Group is regulated in 6 jurisdictions.

• AVA Trade EU Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (C53877).
  • AVA Trade Ltd is regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission .
  • Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd is regulated by the ASIC (406684).
  • Ava Capital Markets Pty is regulated by the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA No.45984 ).
  • Ava Trade Japan K.K. is regulated in Japan by the FSA (No.1662) and the FFAJ (No.1574).
  • Ava Trade Middle East Ltd is regulated by the Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM) Financial Regulatory Services Authority (FRSA) (No.190018).

What is the maximum leverage for AvaTrade?

The maximum leverage offered by AvaTrade is 400:1 both on MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms.

What is the minimum deposit for AvaTrade?

The minimum initial deposit for opening an account in AvaTrade is $100 for both MetaTrader 4 and 5.

Where is AvaTrade based?

AvaTrade is based in Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland.

Does AvaTrade have Nasdaq?

Indices is one of the tradeable assets offered by AvaTrade. Nasdaq100 is one of the instruments under AvaTrade Indices.