AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Nov 18, 2021 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker established in 2006 with offices located across 5 continents and licensed by ASIC, FSA, and other regulators.

AvaTrade offers MetaTrader 4 and 5, AvaTradeGo, AvaOptions, and WebTrader platforms with over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, vanilla options, as well as CFDs for ETFs, Indices, Stocks, precious metals and commodities.

Please read AvaTrade Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za, AvaTrade.es.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade, Trading Central
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Quadri,
Nigeria,
Oct 6, 2007,

Avafx are good and honest people,especially Eric Beck who gives excellent customer support.The platform is effective and simple to understand.Real-time fills and less slippage.I recommend avafx to anyone who cares to trade forex.I newly opened an account with them and can not comment over the withdrawal process or delays(if any) but once im ready to make a withdrawal...i will let this forum know how long it took and what currency.

L,Anggraini,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 22, 2020,

1 year of positive experience

I can't say that my experience was perfect but it was better than I expected, 100%. There are too many myths about trading and you will never understand what trading really is before you trying. I've chose this brokerage by chance, the only one criteria that I had was 'brokerage should be regulated', so I didn't have a lot of expectations, I was just willing to try trading. After a year of trading with AvaTrade, I can say that trading is much esier that people usually expect, just keep in mind that:
1) You need a regulated brokerage
2) If you're beginner, better try education provided by brokerage. My luck was that AvaTarade offered such education, so it was easy for me.
3) Focus on most common assets. Of course, that's true that a lot of successfull traders are focusing on niche assets, but it's better to focus on the most common assets, before you start taking trading like a duck to water.
AvaTrade completely satisfied almost my needs, there is education and even trading calculator, so it's easy to learn how to trade there.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Sep 28, 2020:
Dear L.Anggraini,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Bahadur Borde,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Nov 29, 2020,

nice experience

Thanks AvaTrade for the service, I'm trading since 2017 and never faced any problems. Fast support service, wide range of assets, including crypto and powerfull market analysis. $100,000 demo is too much, I think, but in other regards I like your service!

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Nov 30, 2020:
Dear Bahadur,

Kabal,
Australia, Australia,
Mar 14, 2012,

I am using AvaFx for 2 years now and I dont have any problems.... I believe that there are so many Forex brokers idiots/employees going around posting all negative comments just to win the competition.....

Hsm,
uk, United Kingdom,
Apr 30, 2019,

I am client of Ava trade , and this is my account number 74040854
I been with Ava trade from January 2019 and they have been providing me with excellent service.
my account manager have been teaching me how to understand the market with all the tools Ava trade have been given to me I am finally building success that I have not been able achieve before.
I recommend Ava trade to any one who want to trade Fx.

Xian Yu,
Kaohsiung City, Taiwan, China,
Feb 9, 2021,

AvaTrade has excellent collaborations with great results

AvaTrade is an excellent example of collaborations in the financial world. It's a trend right now. And the guys from AvaTrade are actively using it.
One of the most successful developments of this kind is the mobile app AvaSocial. This app combines several functions. First, it provides trading signals. They are published by traders themselves. Therefore, their quantity is not limited.
Secondly, it is a trading platform. So you can trade on the spot, so to speak.
Third, this is a social network for traders who can communicate in groups and subscribe to interesting people. In my opinion, this app is very cool.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Dear Xian,

Queyba,
Kampala, Uganda,
Aug 14, 2020,

Trading affects your life.

Because it is this business that teaches you to make informed decisions and act in spite of difficulties and failures. And, of course, it can all be the basis for you to become a real professional and a man who fearlessly solves all his problems.
In trading, it is the brokerage company that serves as the basis for the realization of your goals, and that is why you need to choose it particularly carefully. And I did it in my time, too. And I can share the services that interested me the most:
- a huge number of assets - classic and modern, and they can be combined into different business plans;
- MT4 and MT5 are modern terminals that allow you to deal with technical and fundamental analysis;
- high-quality training in trading, including video format, so you can see all the mechanisms clearly.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Aug 17, 2020:
Dear Queyba,

zack,
DOLLARD, Canada,
Oct 15, 2012,

All I can say is WOW, I took a course at Forex Training Montreal too, hi Jacob! Leonardo is a really great trader and Dov and Jon are very helpful as well. Learn as much as you can from these guys and you'll do fine. Ava is incredible I love trading commodities! Especially GOOOOOOLD

Stevie Akashaba,
Antananarivo, Madagascar,
Dec 4, 2020,

Nice trading tools

In AvaTrade, I like the quality of the copy-trading service. It's called Ava Social. It's a mobile app that allows you to select a trader and copy his trades. You can do it just on your phone. It's very convenient and fast—a nice feature for those who can't spend many hours trading.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Dec 10, 2020:
Dear Stevie,

George, South Africa,
Jul 30, 2019,

Avatrade: a respected company

I have been a client of Avatrade for the last two years. I must say that I respect the company and have only received the best client service you can imagine from them. Also, they have no hazzle with payouts and I can re commend the company to anyone out there.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Sep 23, 2019:
Dear RockoftheAges,

Thank you very much for 5 stars review, we appreciate your positive feedback!

Regards, The AvaTrade Team