AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker. Ava Trade offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AvaTrade.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Tel Aviv, Israel,
Nov 14, 2020,

SCAM COMPNY

1.They open pending orders inside a gap
2.Them server very slow, write pending orders with EA or Script takes a lot of time
3.They close deals when the IB that IB get 50% of the loss
4.They uses the Britsh Island regulation to do all the scam they want.
5.They make money when you lose money.
6.High Spreads High Swaps
7.The only good thing is that if you send a withdrawal request they send the money.
8.SWAPS on stock kills profit
9.They chose futures so Contract Rollover will kill your Account
10. On Gaps take profit executed But Stop loss will not execute! that means if you long for example at Gold and he falls 10%, and your stop-loss is 1% you will lose all the 10% movement (probably will lose all your money) if you were Short and take profit is at 1% the take profit will execute so you will gain only 1%.

This is a Very BAD company that wants you to lose your money a market maker with a dealing desk, careful trade with them!

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Nov 18, 2020:
We kindly ask for further details, such a registered email address with us, or a trading account number, in order for us to establish whether you are a client of ours.

You may reach us at cs@avatrade.com or via Live Chat from our website to provide the details.

We look forward to receiving more information to allow us to respond further.

Roosevelt Mertz,
Phichit, Thailand,
Nov 9, 2020,

My first experience...

In general, I liked working with AvaTrade. Adequate broker with regulation, with adequate trading conditions)) What I liked most about AvaTrade was its low spreads, lots of assets to trade with, reliable servers for trading, and of course, learning opportunities. Before that I traded only on a demo, so you can say that AvaTrade is my first real broker. At first it was a bit hard: a lot of new information, and of course there were losses. But now it's been almost a year since I've been seriously trading and I'm satisfied with the results in general. There was a period when I was taking a month off from trading, but I continued trading and now I'm happy with that decision.

Dear Roosevelt,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Bimal Dangol,
Yangon, Myanmar,
Nov 9, 2020,

Great experience

I'm trading with AvaTrade for almost 4 years already, so seems company deserves my review. To be honest, I'm sure 90% of my success is just my efforts, but brokerage plays 10% of that role =)
If deliver my experience, I would just say that trading with AvaTrade is okey, but nothing unusual. Tight spreads (around 1.4 for majors), fast execution and rare slippages (that's important!). Execution quatlity is exactly the main advantage of this brokerage, as I understood AvaTrade uses STP execution type, but I'm not sure.
In other means just good brokerage, I haven't faced any problems with it. And I think that's the good sign =))

Dear Bimal,

Jabari Rusiimwa,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Nov 8, 2020,

Some advantages

Frankly speaking, I haven't spent a lot of my time choosing a brokerage. I just openned a list of brokers and have chose, literally, the first one I saw. That brokerage was AvaTrade and now I'm trading with it for 2 years already. Was my choice the best?
I don't know, as I never tried other brokers. But I know for sure that I never had any regrets about my choice. Maybe it was a little random, but I'm happy that I've chose AvaTrade. And that's why:
1. Regulated. No comments, just basic thing for every brokerage. Ava has everything good with that.
2. Spreads. For example, EURUSD is around 0.7-1.1. I think that's quite okey, like any other regulated brokerage
3. Education. Now I don't need it, but in the beginning of my trading, that was really an important point. Education is divided into 2 sections: for beginners and professional trading. I can't call it 'the best one', but I learned a lot with it. And analytical blog is also good, analytics isn't too freequent but always up-to-date and covers the most important daily points, so I like it.
That's what I think

Dear Jabari,

Pratik Gauchan,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Nov 6, 2020,

Just a good brokerage...

In general, I liked trading with AvaTrade. It is a reliable, regulated broker with good trading conditions. I started trading with it 4 or 5 months ago, I can't remember exactly. And so far I am doing really well, I haven't even found any significant drawbacks of a brokerage. I have written about trading conditions, but I want to write about them in a little more detail: AvaTrade has really low spreads, provide the opportunity to learn and really many assets to trade with. That's not all, of course, but that's what I wanted to highlight the most.
As all of these trading conditions together open up quite favorable conditions to the clients of the brokerage for long-term trading, which will be beneficial for both parties. I didn't even think I would be able to find a broker that I would be comfortable trading with and get used to so quickly.

Dear Pratik,

Lima, Peru,
Nov 4, 2020,

Queja Avatrade Solucionada

Last week I spoke with Avatrade Chile, we reached an agreement to finally put an end to this misunderstanding that plagued us for many years, they will deposit the money on November 2 and they will give me a period of one year to be able to operate the required lot to be able to be withdrawn, including the earnings that come from it, according to the rules of the contest and that seems reasonable to me.

I am satisfied with the response, I close this complaint in good terms, I thank the directors of Avatrade and the Forex Peace Army platform for worrying about watching over this case and having followed up until its entire solution.

La semana pasada converse con Avatrade Chile, llegamos a un acuerdo para acabar por fin con este mal entendido que por muchos años nos aquejaba, me depositaran el dinero el 2 de noviembre y me darán un plazo de un año para poder operar el lotaje requerido para poder ser retirable, incluyendo las ganancias que procedan de ella, según las bases del concurso y que me parece razonable.

Estoy satisfecho con la respuesta, doy por cerrada esta queja en buenos términos, agradezco a los directivos de Avatrade y a la plataforma de Forex Peace Army por preocuparse en velar por este caso y haberle dado seguimiento hasta su entera solución.

Sep 25, 2020 - 1 Star Avatrade never deposited the funds, and blocked all contact numbers, they owed me $ 5000 US dollars for more than 3 years.

Avatrade nunca me deposito los fondos, me bloqueo todos los números de contacto, me deben $5000 dolares americanos desde hace más de 3 años.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Sep 28, 2020 Dear Antoniodavalo,

We thank you for providing your details in order for us to locate you within our system.

We wish to assure you our Customer Services Team is currently investigating your case, and will duly liaise with you via the open Customer Service Tickets.

Dear Anthony,

We appreciate you taking the time to share that all is now resolved for you, we thank for taking the time to do so.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Andres Padilla,
Barinas, Venezuela,
Nov 3, 2020,

pretty good

I'm trading AvaTrade for 4 years now, it was my first brokerage, so i have nothing to compare with, so my review would be only my personal experience about trading with THIS brokerage, not brokerage comparison, huh.
First thing that I like - brokerage is fully regulated. To be fair, I don't understand what's the point to have more than one regulation but something tells me that's better than the single one..
Second thing I faced was education. When I firstly came to AvaTrade I needed to understand how to trade and education for beginners was very helpful in this regard. I don't know how great the training should be, but I think AvaTrade has found a balance between theory and practical examples.
And, of course, trading proccess. I'm not an expert but as for me trading is just okey. If you understand the market, there won't be any problem to earn money but if you're klutz, than Forex trading will be just endless drop down.

Dear Andres,

Stanton,
Nov 3, 2020,

Interesting experience.

I like that working with AvaTrade is very safe. The broker has regulators and all necessary licenses. This way, I don't have to worry that something will happen to my deposit without my involvement, but just to trade. It's just as cool that a brokerage has a lot of assets to trade with, and among them there is the cryptocurrencies. I simply didn't have any experience of trading with cryptocurrencies before, and I really wanted to know how it differs. Overall, it was an interesting experience, but I realized that it was a bit difficult for me to trade with Bitcoin because of its high volatility. So, for now, I'll switch to trading my usual assets :)

Dear Stanton,

Santos JW,
Rabat, Morocco,
Oct 28, 2020,

A newbie-friendly broker

I started my way to trading with Ava Trade and I’m quite satisfied with my decision to stick exactly with this broker. Getting started in such a complicated sphere as trading isn’t an easy thing for a beginner who knows nearly nothing about how financial markets works and how price moves are forecast. With today’s rich abundance of educational materials in the network, it’s so easy to get lost and fail to make the first step.
What I value most in Ava Trade is that they offer enough opportunities to learn the basics of trading. Based on your initial knowledge about financial markets or even its complete absence, you can take their basic or professional courses. On a basic level, you can study trend or flat markets, MT4/MT5 terminals, resistance and support levels, market order types, etc. The professional course allows to learn more. For example, you can learn how to use various technical indicators and how to create effective trading strategies using them. I helped me a lot, although this course is a paid service.

Dear Santos,

Wale Ayomide,
Accra, Ghana,
Oct 26, 2020,

I like it :)

Of course I can't compare this company with others because I worked only here.
But I like it here.
Because here I can work with a good modern terminal, I can test different assets, and there are no problems with withdrawal (I read that this is a common problem in other companies).

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Oct 27, 2020: