FxChildsPlay.com (Farhan) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of FxChildsPlay.com (Farhan) on our forum

Singapore,
Aug 7, 2017,

Hi,

I have subscribed to Farhan's signal service previously but my account was blown due to greed. However after I received an email invitation about Farhan's Private aggressive managed account, i was totally excited about it and opened and funded ($2000 USD) in Feb. My account was making profit in the first month (around 3k) but i was shock to see my account losing money and ended only with less than over $200 in March, but I was told that this is an aggressive strategy, so we should know the risk involved. Especially in Forex, there is no guarantee of success. i still have faith in Farhan's way of trading even though I did not funded anymore money as I was having financial difficulties. But I was shocked to see that Farhan was trading a few 0.01 lots from less than $200 and after a few months later (less than 6 months) had increased to well over $30,000!

I'm also pleased that the support is very prompt and helpful.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you Farhan and your support staff! As I'm now able to withdrawal my profits from winning account instead of always deposit hard earned money into losing accounts!

Again, Thank you very much to you guys, and God bless!!!!!

Attached is the link of my trading account with Farhan: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/shauncks/fxchildsplaysignals-aggressive-pamm/2208585
Masterton, New Zealand,
Aug 4, 2017,

I joined Farhan's Aggressive MAM in February and over three weeks in March was hit with a string of losses which caused the 97% drawdown others have mentioned. It wouldn't have left enough in the account to buy a bottle of whisky to drown my sorrows. I didn't close the account and to Farhan's credit he continued to trade the account even though there was no way it would set a new high water mark in the near future. He only gets paid when it sets a new high water mark.

I was shocked at how fast Farhan was able to rebuild the account. Over April and May the account recovered and it was back at break even on June 2nd! On June 12th I paid a commission based on the profit in the account and have never been so happy to pay a commission. :-)

On Thursday June 22nd there was a 44% drawdown and on the following Thursday (29th) the account had recovered and set a new high water mark.

Since June the account has exploded and it is now worth thirteen times the initial deposit. The July commission was almost the same as the initial deposit and the August commission is on track to be three times the initial deposit. I am loving the profits in this account and the consistency. In the 24 weeks I have been involved there have been 7 weeks that have closed negative.

Farhan is a very profitable aggressive trader and there is no conservative middle ground here. When it doesn't work its bad, but when it works its freaking awesome and it works a lot! Understand the risks of any investment and plan accordingly. Farhan has out-performed every other investment I've got and has proved repeatedly that he is able to recover from losses and grow the account. I am very happy with the performance.
Athens, Greece,
Aug 2, 2017,

Fahran's Aggressive forex trading service produces gains beyond imagination

Hello everybody, I am a subscriber of Fahran's aggresive PAMM account for exactly 5 months now. His trading results are excellent. My account today is over $30,000 starting with $2,000. just in five months. Aggresive trading we all know has larger losses but big winners also. I recommend Fahran and his trading team, who believe me, are all trying for exceptional performance. I can see it in all of their trades. They always do smart moves. Moves that we ordinary traders wouldn't take. Congratulations Fahran and Team. You showed to me how money is made.
I would continue with your service forever, and I am already spreading the word to friends and relatives.
Epirus, Greece,
Aug 2, 2017,

I started with a 2000$ deposit in April and just in 5 months my account has 30000$ in August. I couldn't be more satisfied! God bless Farhan!
Aug 1, 2017,

Farhan's aggressive MAM account

I have been pulling out money consistently for the last 3 months.

Farhan thank you!
Sheung
Jul 28, 2017,

Hi,

Just figured I would chime in on this service. I have read some negative reviews about Farhan's Private aggressive managed account, and I don't totally get it? The only complaint I had was in the beginning (Feb-March 2017) the trading was negative. I started with 2,100 and got down to 1,000, then deposited another 1,100 (total of 3,200 invested). Was I a little disappointed? ,Yes, but this is an aggressive mode, so we should know getting in the risk. They (Farhan) emailed me and said that Farhan was missing a certain component in his strategy and that he had figured it out and would be good from then on. Of course not guaranties as you know with any trading, especially the Forex (Trust me I am by no means an expert in the Forex market, but I know it is extremely risky).

It is also worth mentioning that Customer service is pretty quick to answer any questions within reason.

Well I am extremely happy to say I stuck with it and until today, I turned 3,200 into over 60,000 (less than 6 months)!!

Will these results last for ever? Who knows? I can say, I am sticking with it, and so far as financial investments go, this has been one of the best I have ever made.

If you can afford it, the risk vs reward is a unbelievable!!

I have nothing but thanks to give Farhan and his crew!!

Thank you very much to you guys, and God bless!!!!!
Maryland, USA,
Jul 27, 2017,

I am very satisfied and he has proven the capacity he has to make a tiny account to a very big account in no times.

FxChildsPlay is very very good system for those who can afford to take some risk.

I have joined and invested $2000 in early march, First two weeks was very bad, he did not follow any day trading rules and lost 90% only the margin remains in the balance , So i wrote to them my research on his trading from my 15 years of forex trading and stop opening the brokers email until April 10 when I opened my email and click Fxchoice daily statement, while vacationing in Myrtle Beach SC. I was astonished to see my $211 is now $257.
So I now look at the fxchoice report daily, as day by day ,week by week it grows to $11000 as of today.I did my research again and have found he is very good position trader following long term trends , so he do not close any trade unless it is in profits or in very bad shape or turning of the trends.
Here are the Monthly summary of my account;- 03/31/17-
A/C Summary:
Floating P/L: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: -1 863.08 Total Credit Facility: 0.00
Deposit/Withdrawal: 1 987.28 Equity: 124.20
Balance: 124.20 Margin Requirement: 0.00
Available Margin: 124.20
Accounts Department
Please report to us within 24 hours if this statement is incorrect. Otherwise this statements will be considered to be confirmed by you.
You can contact us at backoffice@myfxchoice.com. Please be sure to include a copy of your trade report and a detailed description of your issue.
Copyright © FX Choice, All rights reser
Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Equity: 2 108.33
Balance: 1 999.62 Margin Requirement: 474.95
Available Margin: 1 633.38
Accounts Department
Copyright © FX Choice, All rights reserved.

06/30/17--A/C Summary:
Floating P/L: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 4 233.83 Total Credit Facility: 0.00
Deposit/Withdrawal: -2 300.47 Equity: 3 932.98
Balance: 3 932.98 Margin Requirement: 0.00
Available Margin: 3 932.98
Accounts Department
Copyright © FX Choice, All rights reserved.
Todays reports:-07/26/17
A/C Summary:
Previous Ledger Balance: 10 766.74 Floating P/L: 42.70
Closed Trade P/L: 0.00 Total Credit Facility: 0.00
Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Equity: 10 809.44
Balance: 10 766.74 Margin Requirement: 1 690.66
Available Margin: 9 118.78
Accounts Department.
I strongly support any one who wants to take some risk and invite to invest in FxchildsPlay.
Manama, Bahrain,
Jul 26, 2017,

We always pray for Farhan , who doing fraud we knows.
fortunately 61 trades he open within two weeks till now 100% successful , my account five month old 83% monthly trade result and more then 100% profit in account. Thank you Farhan.
Mar 22, 2017,

My entire account of $20,080 was wiped out clean in just over 10 days!

On March 10th, 2017, I signed up for their privately managed account with $20,080.

90% of the account was wiped out in just over 10 days!!!

After 50% of the account was gone, I e-mail them and complained, asking why they are starting long positions on the USD near upper Bollinger Band borders and when dollar is significantly weak (recent USD rate hike release and other news.) I received a response in broken English and was told that I was just "unlucky."

How can anyone claim to gain 50,000% on the account account and wiping out this account clean in just 10 days?

I couldn't make any sense why Farhan / Child's Play was constantly opening long positions at the upper 4-hour Bollinger Band lines and then kept on adding lots to losing positions (not even in Martingale style but with equal amount of lot sizes throughout) which by the time price reached the lower Bollinger Band line, one of the trades that wiped out half of my account was CLOSED OUT manually by them and the second losing trade was closed out with a Margin Call.

Do not sign up with these people or follow their signals. It's just a matter of time when your account will be wiped out. Consider the following: 1) You don't know who these people really are and who is trading with your money, 2) There are no records of their trading on My Fx Book, 3) There is only a YouTube video on their website, claiming to make an abstract percentage of wins, and 3) a host of negative reviews all over the internet.

Don't be a fool like I was signing up with these people!
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jan 1, 2017,

I signed up with them a month back

Great service I would definitely recommend... 55 consecutive winners with this signal service.. Just amazing..