iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Jul 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Brussels, Belgium,
Jul 14, 2020,

Not regulated

I know for a fact that one of their customers committed suicide as they didn't know what they were doing.

So stay away from this broker.

They are NOT regulated in the same way reputable brokers are.

Cyprus regulation is NOT comparable to, say, the FCA.

I'm also convinced their platform did not show the real price action and there is some stop hunting going on.

Some of the ratings here seem fake.

If the rating by an ex-employee is real then you have every reason to go elsewhere.

Miat So Tain,
Yangon, Myanmar,
Jul 13, 2020,

I became a real trader

When I started working here, I didn't really understand the terms and conditions, etc. I just read the reviews, I seem to have chosen a good option and deposited to my trading account.
I did not have much knowledge at first. And then I realized that it is really possible to work here even if you do not have knowledge. You just have to take your time and calmly try what you have here. And now I understand that there is a huge set of tools here, cool tools for analysis. And there are never any problems with withdrawal of funds here.

Mekhi,
Zagazig, Egypt,
Jul 8, 2020,

Good, but such company can do everything better

I've known about iForex for a long time, this broker has one of the best reputations in the industry.
I can say that so far the broker has not met expectations 100% and that's why.
1) Spreads are quite high, on average 10% higher compared to unregulated brokers. I would rather prefer an unregulated broker than overpaying iForex for every trade.
2) I personally do not like FXNet. This is my personal opinion, but I would like to be able to choose between 2-3 trading platforms and choose exactly what I would prefer.
3) Training in iForex will teach you how to trade in theory, but will not give you practical strategies. I discussed it with a professional trader and he says that there is no point in studying strategies, but I have the opposite opinion. I would like to be able to access ready-made strategies.
4) There are many bonuses and stocks, but they are very confusing and it is hard to understand what you can really get for yourself.
I don't want my feedback to sound like hate speech. In general, this broker has a good reputation which it deserves. As I said, iForex has a reputation as one of the best brokers in the industry. However, the points I listed above make me look for another broker to trade with.

Pranaya Sherpa,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Jun 29, 2020,

Long history secure brokerage

iForex operates since 1996. Of course, this info doesn't affect me, as the trader, but it builds up my confidence in this brokerage.
Trading. Trading conditions are good there, a lot of currencies are available, including exotic ones with leverage up to 400:1. I prefer to trader USDNZD and USD CAD. Currency trading is availabel 24/5, slippages are rare. Also there are commodities, I tried to invest in CFDs for gold, but I can't call this a successfull experinece.
Mobile platform. FXnet is availabe on iOS and Android, I usually use it when I'm not at home or in office.
Trading tools. Advanced trading signals, economic calendar and charts make trading easier, as for me.
I don't mean trhat brokerage is excellent, but it's good enough.

Hạnh Hạ,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jun 29, 2020,

I feel like I've made it.

This is how I can characterize my current state of the market, because in recent months I have seen a steady increase in capital and I understand that this is largely due to my brokerage company, which I found absolutely by accident, I searched through google, just entered the data of interest and found the site of this broker. And I was okay with that. And that's how my journey began.
Among all the services of this company, I can mention a few, which became a real find for me.
First, there are a huge number of assets - more than 800 positions, so you can prepare your individual investment portfolio.
Secondly, there are ideal conditions for studying in the market. Here you can use textbooks, review articles, webinars, another useful option - individual lessons with online trader, be sure to try it. You will be satisfied.

Cris Acharya,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Jun 24, 2020,

I think anyone can trade.

Another question is that depending on the experience and knowledge traders should choose different strategies and approaches, it is not necessary to take up everything, because it will be enough for beginners to understand two or three basic strategies, but a trader with experience will definitely want to study some more serious strategy with more detailed analysis, etc. The main thing is to understand it well and take your time.
And of course it is very important to find a broker with the conditions that will allow you to work calmly and develop in this direction.
This is the company I can recommend for several reasons.
First of all, there are rare commodities and exchange index funds, which provide a large number of entry points into the market.
Secondly, here you can get training with online trader, it is a very convenient format, which sometimes becomes more useful than the usual study of articles and webinars.
Thirdly, the platform of this broker, by the way, name, can also be used in the mobile version, which is especially important nowadays.
And fourthly, it offers bonuses that can be used as part of the fixed capital.

Huan Zayaso,
La Rioja, Argentina,
Jun 16, 2020,

My choice.

I'm pleased with the fact that I chose this company for several reasons.
1. It's a quality free mobile app.
2. High leverage and low spreads are available.
3. Here you can learn and try new strategies on the market, and all this without any unnecessary risk, because there is a demo, protection against negative balance.

Le Mayer,
Jun 8, 2020,

Good customer care

Its all about small details. For example for me it was really pleasant to find out that the broker has adopted the website to be multilingual and I can use native language to browse it.
Secondly, the broker is well-known worldwide, which is really nice to know. Long operational history matters probably even more than regulations, which they btw also have got (CySEC).
Thirdly, the broker is one of the few ones who does not use the Metatrader. With all the respect, I can't stand MT4 due to the aesthetic feelings. I nearly feel physical pain when I see that MT4 interface.
The last, but not the least, the broker is responsible when it comes to withdrawals. Lots of payment methods, don't take long.
So the overall experience is good and I can recommend the company for partnership.

Farey,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Jun 8, 2020,

My experience

Before trading there I've read many reviews and most of them was really positive, so I thought that brokerage deserves attention. Let's go step by step
1. Trading platform -compared to MT4 it has a little restricted functionality + my expert asvisors that I used for MT4 trading don't work there. It's the first disadvantage.
2. Education is designed really for beginners, if you already traded, you won't find anything new, I think that broker can design trading for advanced traders as well, but Advanced section was really poor with obvious topics.
4. No good free analysis and market insights.
Overall, I can't say anything negative, but I can't also call my experience positive, it was just like deserving three stars, nothing more. If you are beginner - iForex may be even good, but if you need some advanced features, I don't think so. I requested full withdrawal and got all my money within 2 days. They also reached me out to ask why I've made such a decision, so I explained them everything.

Transev,
Mombasa, Kenya,
Jun 5, 2020,

To understand, you have to try it first.

When you choose a brokerage company, you have a huge number of doubts and questions, you want to be so sure of everything that you have all the guarantees of peace, and even all the permissions and qualitatively prepared conditions are not a confirmation for you. But when you start working, and you realize that the company offers really tight spreads in practice, and you can more freely dispose of your funds - you feel good already. And when you're still getting some new information all the time, that's cool...
As a result - 27% of profits for the first month!