iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 2, 2020
Formula Investment House Ltd, Black Pearl Securities Limited
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

About iForex.com (.in, .hu)

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)

Minimum Trade Size:0.015
Maximum Leverage:400:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:1996
Address:1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact:info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: CySEC #143/11, BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms:WebTrader, Mobile Trader
Currencies:(80+)
Cryptocurrencies:(15+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Dragosav Bosiorcic,
Belgrade, Serbia,
May 31, 2020,

Finally getting better

In my forex trading journey I came through all the five stages of grief.
1. The stage of denial I passed with the other company I worked with. I invested $200 only, was lucky enough to tripple the result using the high leverage, yet, the company rejected to withdraw my profits. I though it was a mistake and spent over 3 months trying to persuade THEM is was a mistake that they banned me. But it wasn't a mistake.
2. The stage of anger I spent al by myself. I was bombing the directories and FPA with negative review on that first broker, yet, nothing could be done, as the broker was not regulated.
3. Depression. I don't even want to mention this time. I quit trading for a while, devoted myself to work in the office. Not the happiest period of my life for sure.
4. Bargaining. I though I could get used to the office life. I made everythign possible to make myself happy at work. Spoke with my boss, showed the initiative, asked for raises. Nothing worked. I was very unhappy. I knew the money don't come out of air, but I also knew that I do have the edge in trading. I am very calm by nature and very disciplined. Any system that I've chosen to hand-trade worked, if it wasn't a total crap.
5. Acceptance. I understood I must use the edge I've had. Found another regulated bnrokerage that turned out to be the iForex. I still work in the office, but according to the PLAN I will be able to quit the regular job in about 2-4 month.
I think I wrote the review simply top share my path, and encourage other traders not ot loose faith, yet, the broker also deserves some stars from me as they definitely do their job fine here ;)

Abdul Qadir Al Saeed,
Oran, Algeria,
May 28, 2020,

I'm a trading year and I'm happy

I found iForex on ForexPeaceArmy, I was attracted with reviews, as a good broker that accepts traders with small deposits is really rare. My deposit is about $1,000 and I can't say I earn on Forex.
I think the problem is that I see trading as more of an entertainment than a way to earn money (I have a highpaid job). And yet, I understand enough in trading to distinguish a bad broker from a good one.
iForex is definitely the type of good broker that is reliable and offers fair trading conditions. Trading with a broker is transparent enough, there are no hidden duties or penalties.
I'm surprised how some traders treat trading not as a business, don't study and don't develop their own strategy, do nothing actually at all and then blame the broker.
Ow, people, if you want to make money, iForex has training, just train and get better. However, if you just want to take a can of beer and relax in the evening, then do not expect you to earn a lot of money.

Martiem,
Maputo, Mozambique,
May 26, 2020,

When you're a trader who believes

I tried to start trading many times, and it didn't work out. But I didn't honestly believe it was mine because I was very interested.
Thanks to the fact that there are a huge number of assets here, I was able to experiment and eventually build my own quality investment portfolio, which allows me to confidently move around the market and find profitable situations every day.
So if something doesn't work out, try it, work on a demo and don't get upset if something doesn't work out. You have to believe in yourself.

Alp Solmaz,
Istanbul, Turkey,
May 22, 2020,

Well-established company

The company is well-established, works since 1996 as far as I’m concerned. This was very important for my final decision to choose this broker.
The second pro-factor was their convenient trading platform. I’ve seen it on video tutorials and thought this was all I could dream about. In fact it turned out to be rather simple to use, yet lacks certain tools, so prefessionals might need tot turn to side services for more comprehensive analysis.
The information present on the website is up-to-date, so can get acquainted with specific trading conditions there yourself.
Withdrawal methods are different, you can find the one to your taste. Personally I use Neteller. Funds arrive within 1-2 days normally.

Vinsen Handayani,
Palangkaraya, Indonesia,
May 16, 2020,

Not bad, not bad

The broker offeres CFD and forex trading with favorable trading fees.
I've known the company for about 3 years already, but I didn't dare to start trading myself until recently. For about 4 months now I'm a customer of iforex.
Here you can trade literally anything. Currencies, stocks, crude oil, gold, silver, indices, even several cryptocurrencies are available.
IMHO this is important for a trader to focus on some specific asset to trade. This way you can get to know the characteristics of the istrument, its volatility, weak points, etc. But this is good when the broker offers enough choice. Can't understand brokers that only have a dozen of fiat currency pairs in the arsenal.
Focus on education is a good trait of this broker by the way. I was more or less experienced when started trading here, but the broker could be ok for newbies as well. The website contains several intro webinars for the beginners. There is also a more comprehended educational program for traders here.
The quality of the service does not disappoint for sure. Staff is always polite and helpful, which I appreciate a lot. Market executions are timely. Neither I noticed hangups of executions delays here. On my side I care to have additional internet option in case there is a disconnect on my side. Mobile app can be helpful in this case by the way.
So, summing up, I have a positive experience and can recommend the company.

Nasir Akashaba,
Dakar, Senegal,
May 10, 2020,

Part-time trader's review

I am not sure everyone have heard of this broker before, but in case you spend enough time networking with the other traders, you must have heard of this one already.
Unfortunately, I can't claim the broker made me rich already. I wish! But trading here is stress-free and for me this is the most importnat thing.
Even though I've been trading for over 5 years, i still have aregular job and I'm balancing at a near zero results, having some profits followed by the drawdown periods.
I don't think this has anythign to do with iForex fault. I can see that looking at the trades I do :(
Anyway, this is not my trading system review :)
Speaking of the broker - support is polite and helpful, registration procedures are not really annoying, there are MANY assets available. They allow trading like... ANYTHING :) Having no troubles with slippages and that kind of stuff I can summarise that the company deserves a positive review :)

D.Haryanti,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
May 9, 2020,

Brokerage review

I'm trading iForex for almost a year, that's my review.
1. Starting trading. Brokerage did really a lot to help traders start trading easily (nothing strange, just business),official website is well-designed and provides almost all information that you need to start trading. Some brokers fail even at that stage and their website is a real mess, iForex did well there
2. Education. There's 'educatioal center' pathetic name, actually, it's some kind of blog with basic training. If you already know what trading is, it won't help you. If you're new to it, it would be really helpful...
3. Leverage. It's up to 500, really tasty. Be careful with it, by the way.
4. Analytics. Yes, there it's. What is there - economic calendar, rates online (really convinient), trading signals. Not a lot, buy analytics seems to be good.
5. Data providers. Really good data providers Deutsche Borse, LSE and Borsa Italiana.
Personally I like iForex, but I suggest you to try demo before investing real money to be sure if it fits you or not.

Veroljub Saric,
Bobrovec, Slovakia,
May 7, 2020,

Depends on personal preferences

I have a habit of checking all the information scrupulously, and it helped me speaking of iForex.
First I was disappointed with the absence of MT4 support. All the demo accounts I’ve had before suggested Metatrader to be used. However, the software I use here turned out to be very easy to deal with, easy to learn and no less stable in comparison to MT4. I learned that from other traders’ reviews first and later had a chance to form my personal opinion. So overall, this was nice that I didn’t trust the first impression, checked out the platform and formed my own opinion before making the final decision.
The broker is registered in an offshore zone, which I’m not excited about, but they do have a CySEC license and this basically nivelates my dissatisfaction with the Virgin Islands registration. Tax optimization results in lower trading fees, so I’m ok with that overall.

Da Bhang Loi,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Apr 29, 2020,

I just want to share my results

I started trading a long time ago, because for me it was interesting and important, but for a long time it was not very profitable, and I was very disappointed. I often had enormous slippages. And I was sure that the problem was me until I changed a broker.
When I found myself here - my trading became more efficient, because I did not have any technical problems, I am very happy with what is happening now, and yes - my income has increased 1.6 times!!!

Benjamin Okumu,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Apr 28, 2020,

Top notch access to trading

iForex offers access to the trading world in just a pair clicks and without any issues, as all I needed to start trading was just register an account and fund it with innitial deposit. The minimum depo to start trading was just $100, iForex charges 0 commissions for funding or withdrawing (as I learned when I was withdrawing part of my profits) and you funds are available in a 5-10 min. Yet, you can trade. iForex offers reall diversified portfolio of assets, so if you are in the run for diversification, iForex will be good - currencies, commodities, global indices and stocks - that's all you assets you can use to design the best portfolio that will minimize your risks.
What I also like - iForex offers its own unique trading platform - iForex trading platform. That was brave decision, as I see it, to develop own platform and iForex went this way. Now, I can say that iForex is ahead of brokers wtih MT4, as iForex is really better, at least for me personally. The only disadvantage - no EAs, but in other dimensions it's really good.