iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Jan 22, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Ijas Kudama,
Constantine, Algeria,
Jan 11, 2021,

I find this broker suitable

I decided to work with this broker because it met my expectations. Of course, I would never join any broker driven solely by emotions. Some folks join brokers simply because they like their site. I don’t do this. As a rule, I test a new broker for several weeks and only after this I can come up with a final conclusion.
So, I did it. I opened an account, deposited funds and got down to trading. I liked their custom platform. It seemed no less functional than Mts I tried before. I didn’t face any problems with the trading process - the broker placed my orders instantly. Their leverage 1:400 is sufficient for me.

Olaide Onose,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jan 8, 2021,

2 years of positive experience

I started my trading with brokerage with the minimum deposit, just to test it and its features. Frankly speaking, for me trading was just a relax and a way to avoid negative thoughts, so I haven't expected anything from this activity. But after a time comes, I realized that trading isn't just a hobby and I can make real money trading online.
In fact, iForex is a nice place to trade, especially because of its trading platform, FXnet is one of the best as on my own, I have tried MT4 as well with other brokerage, but it doesn't worked out for me, it's too complicated. I know that people have different tastes, but imo, MT4 better suits for professional traders, but if you're semi-pro, I don't think that's the best choice.
So now I'm trading with iForex and I'm keep making money. Can't say that the money is big, but my efforts are justified now + I'm independent in my earnings.

Kurtiel,
Chiang Rai, Thailand,
Dec 28, 2020,

They taught me to trade

I’m grateful to this broker. What’s more, I’m grateful to this company twice. First, I trade with them and find this broker absolutely suitable. When I say “suitable” I mean a wide range of details that really matter in trading. It’s all about their trading conditions, of course.
You know that some brokers have a very high entry threshold because they target high rollers first. When you see their minimum deposit starting at $10,000 or even more, you understand that it’s not for you. iForex allows to start with one hundred bucks. I know that it’s not unique, but nevertheless, I appreciate it. Considering their educational program, I think that trading with this broker is the right move. After all, for their exclusive coaching they could take more money, raising fees or minimum deposits, but they didn’t and I’m grateful for this.
I told about their educational program. It’s really cool. They give you a personal coach who teaches you and it’s much better than attending numerous webinars. If you don’t understand something, your tutor explains it to you and you go ahead. If you try to learn complex things on your own, your knowledge is distorted once you try to go ahead, while misunderstanding something. A professional coach can timely correct your educational process and that’s the main value of iForex.

Rusman Mandala,
Ahmedabad, India,
Dec 21, 2020,

good trading conditions, but I don't like trading platform

Well, I'm absolutely satisfied with iForex trading conditions and I would even say that's perfect brokerage, BUT I don't like there's only proprietary trading platform and no MT4/MT5. What's the point of education or no-commission trading if you need to learn new trading platform if you wanna trade there? I know a lot of traders that go that way, but I don't like it.

Largus,
Yangon, Myanmar,
Dec 16, 2020,

The best trading education

I'm so tired of new companies growing on the market wild like mushrooms after the rain. So I went to a broker that has been around for decades.
What can I say about iForex? They have an excellent education. For example, you can learn personally with a teacher. But the trading conditions are absolutely average for the market here. To be honest, I expected more. For example, having an account with some ultra-tight spreads. But it is not.
However, there is good analytics and a lot of useful information on trading. I'm satisfied with iForex so far. So, I'm staying with the company.

Hari Bhatnagar,
Hyderabad, India,
Dec 2, 2020,

nice trading experience, but i don't like support there

iForex offers really nice trading experience. Convenient platform, relatively low spreads, especially if we compare with other regulated brokers and a lot of assets to trade. iForex literally offers all I need. But there's one small disadvantage, that makes me really sad about this brokerage. I had 2 serious issues regarding trading strategies, but their support hasn't answered nothing usefull, only suggested to check out their education. So I would rank iForex with 4 stars cause of this.

V.Bogdanovh,
Tirana, Albania,
Nov 29, 2020,

"ok brokerage with a few cons

I hate to write the reviews about services about which I have a dual opinion, but this is exactly the case. On the one hand, iForex is the nice brokerage with a lot of education opportunities, quite tight spreads and fast support service, so I'm satisfied. But on the other hand, there are some disadvantages for me. Note, I'm speaking about MY opinion, I don't mean it's the same for all traders. Even more, I know that a lot of traders wouldn't agree with the things written below.
I don't like there's only FXNet available, really. That's 2020, there's no problem with launching 2+ trading platforms, there is cTrader, MT5 and many others. But iForex offers only own platform and it's quite a convenient one, yeah. But only until you decide to use something like EAs. So I don't know what a problem to add one more platform, that would be a cool feature.
The same thing with spreads, they're tight 70-80% of time, but sometimes they're going really high (like 2 pips on EURUSD), so if you're short-term trader, sometimes you would overpay.
I don't mean that brokerage is bad, it has it own advantages and for common typical trader it will be a fine choice.

Timestar_1991,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Nov 23, 2020,

I love trading

Because for me it is a real business that offers absolutely unique opportunities.
I had different things happening here - I was getting a good profit (higher than I expected), I was losing, but I think it's okey, similar things can take place in any business, we should be ready for them.
Concerning this company, I got a favorable impression, because I noticed that there are more services presented than in many similar companies, so accordingly I have more opportunities to realize what I like.
For example, there's a demoand that's not limited, I can use it whenever I want.
The spreads here are only fixed, I would certainly like to try other kinds of spreads, but it's not necessary, I'm okey with fixed ones.
And there is also a great mobile application, which helps me to trade even when I'm without access to my PC, that's extremely convenint sometimes.
So, I really like trading and this brokerage satisfies my demands..

Brian Ferny,
Cairo, Egypt,
Nov 7, 2020,

My first broker

I made my first step into the world of trading with this broker. As a fresher, I certainly don’t have enough experience to rationally assess different brokers. Nevertheless, I tried to conduct a sort of analysis when choosing my first brokerage service. Convenience – that’s what I considered first. In this regard, iForex didn’t disappoint me. Its custom-made web terminal seemed to be very intuitive. Previously, I studied Metatrader manual in the network and I found that platform too complicated for me. This broker comes up with a more user-friendly product that doesn’t need to be downloaded and installed on your PC.
Secondly, I took advantage of their educational program, in particular, a substantial trading course with a personal coach. I was lucky to take this course for free. Perhaps, it was just a temporary gift, I don’t know, but I luckily didn’t overlook it.
Having educated on the subject, I traded a couple of months and tried to withdraw a small amount with Skrill. I did it. It makes me want to keep trading with this broker.

Shailesh Dawadi,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Oct 29, 2020,

New attitude towards trading

Before iForex, I didn't have a very positive experience in trading. I even had to take a short break in trading to see if I wanted to continue trading or not. But in the end, I decided to open an account with iForex.
Now it's been about 8 months since I started trading with it. And I am very glad that I decided to go back in that business and continue trading with it. Now I feel that trading has become something more than just a hobby for me. I wouldn't say it's all thanks to my brokerage, no. But it did affect me as a trader and my attitude towards trading itself.
I really like the trading conditions of this broker. It has a lot of assets to trade with, including various rare ones (about 800 assets in total), as well as its own trading platform. I like brokers with their own trading platforms. Yes, its functionality isn't as broad as in MT4, for example, but it has a high level of reliability and a user-friendly interface.
For now I like trading with iForex, it is comfortable and profitable to trade with it. But the most important thing is that you can trust this brokerage. That's why I've been trading with it for so long, and I'm not going to stop.