iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Oct 17, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Ramin Al Daoud,
Setif, Algeria,
Oct 10, 2021,

I earned about $100 from $2,000

In my experience, I can say that in one week of work with iForex I earned about $100 from $2,000 of my own. It's not much, but it will not be superfluous. I understand that if I had invested more, I could have earned more.
What I have learned during my trading is that the psychological aspect of forex trading is half the success. It is necessary to completely abstract away from money and immerse yourself in and feel the trend. Follow the chosen trading strategy rigorously. Only then you can count on success.
I also like that they are very attentive to their clients. They write to us and offer help if something is unclear. There is some training. But they do not bore us. This is a big plus.

Prokop Fajnor,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Sep 28, 2021,

Many companies are similar to each other

That's probably why it's hard to make a choice in today's environment - everything is so the same that you just can't concentrate and make a decision. I only succeeded because this company still stood out more in my eyes - I really liked that they educate their clients, regardless of the level of training and experience - a novice investor can get the basic knowledge here to understand what is going on in the market in general.
For an experienced trader there is also information here, more complex and detailed, but definitely relevant - so it can be put into practice straight away, especially if you are really interested in it.

Szymon Kubiak,
Żory, Poland,
Jul 21, 2021,

I can say that everything seems to be in order with iForex ...

I found iForex a few years ago by ratings and reviews, I can say that it impressed me almost immediately because it stood out quite clearly against the background of everything else that I saw.
According to the terms, everything is quite standard here. Here, as elsewhere, there are bonuses, etc., which are available when replenishing your account and they are frequent enough so that you can increase your capital with lower costs and can try everything that is interesting about you and everything that you like.
This brokerage company cooperates with different payment systems so that you can replenish your account and withdraw money quickly enough and by any convenient methods.

Blagoi Bozhidarov,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jul 20, 2021,

One of the most stable brokers

I already work well with them. A rare broker can boast adequate spreads, licenses, and a large selection of currency pairs. At the same time, there is no such thing that fewer pairs are available for one type of account, and more for another. Everyone can work with any pairs and other sections.
The only thing is, if you have restrictions within the country, for example, you cannot trade cryptocurrencies, then the broker puts a ban on this type of operation.
There is a small withdrawal fee (around $ 20). It is important to know that funds in the amount of your deposit can be withdrawn in any way. But profit can only be received on your bank account. This was done as part of the fight against the legalization of illegal funds.

Stoyan Zlaten,
Haskovo, Bulgaria,
Jun 29, 2021,

The broker is very friendly

The broker is very friendly and responsive to any requests and questions. Fast withdrawal, the first transfer of funds from my account to a bank card took 2 days. The rest are faster. The main thing is to have something to shoot). You can use the bonus program, but it's more for freebie lovers. For the rest, you can either go through training online or study one-on-one with an expert from the company. Haven't tried it, but reviews are useful for beginners.

Male Aswad,
Cairo, Egypt,
Jun 19, 2021,

It's the details that make all the difference...

They really do.
There are quite a lot of normal brokerage companies nowadays - that's really true. But not all of them become really successful projects, and that's because they just provide a certain service - access to the terminal, quick withdrawal and depositing etc.
In reality, the key thing for people is a few other things - everything else is standard.
We do value some other things. For example, not limiting ourselves to the usual number of assets and adding just a huge number of stocks to the trading terminal. Secondly, they have put a lot of emphasis on education of traders and created whole educational courses that allow traders with different levels of experience to work more efficiently.
That's the whole secret of this company. The details.

Thapa Magar,
Jun 13, 2021,

I appreciate the possibility to trade with this broker

The very necessity to trade with fixed spreads brought me here. Earlier I didn’t care about spreads, but the situation changed once I tried night trading. I noticed unpleasant drawdowns that occured due to widening spreads on currency pairs and it’s especially true to such exotic ones as USD/ZAR. I didn’t notice that in the daytime. Fortunately, I learned that fixed spreads could be a way out. I made a sort of research and discovered this broker.
Fixed spreads really helped me. They made my night trading predictable. I often use locking and doing this at night with floating spreads is a hell because floating spreads greatly increase the distance between my market orders. Now it doesn’t happen any longer and I’m glad to have found this broker.

Karol Krupa,
Jaworzno, Poland,
Jun 8, 2021,

iForex has a good user-friendly trading platform.

To be honest, at first I really liked the name .. sounds cool? iForex)) Okay, jokes aside !! In fact, the broker is very serious and provides serious trading conditions thanks to which you can have serious money! ))
Let's take a closer look! iForex has a good user-friendly trading platform. This is what every trader needs !! Fast order execution and minimum slippage .. when I started trading, I understood that this was what I needed!
Large selection of trading instruments:
- currency pairs;
- stocks and indices;
- metals and oil !!!
What you need for profit.
You need to constantly follow the news and know what is happening. This affects the market. Every volatility can make a lot of money, and it's true. It's important to learn how to use it! iForex has a good educational center and everyone who wants to become a successful trader can do it!

Chandler Justin,
Makati, Philippines,
Jun 2, 2021,

A combination of two important things

There are two things about this company that really appeal to me
The first thing is the low fixed spreads.
The second thing is the large number of stocks - that's the basis of my work in the market in general.
So I'm clearly here for the long haul.

Bedario,
Cairo, Egypt,
May 26, 2021,

I am standing for fixed spreads

I would like to confess that when deciding on this particular brokerage service I mostly took into account their fixed spreads. By the way, I don’t trade with them for the first time. I already traded with fixed spreads with other brokers. I can’t say that they determine success, but in some situations they are very advantageous.
For example, fixed spreads are very good for night trading. You know floating spreads always widen at night due to a shortage of liquidity. Secondly, floating spreads widen during news releases. When you trade with fixed spreads, you can enter the market with smaller and what’s more, predictable drawdowns.
I’m a great fan of night trading. That’s where fixed spreads come in handy. As for my trading preferences, I trade on price levels. I attentively monitor when the price breaks through a certain level or rebounds from it and open a corresponding trade. As for technical indicators, I use Channel Commodity Index or CCI for short. I find it much better than Stochastic that gives more false signals.