iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: May 13, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Keanu Dangelo,
Santa Maria, Philippines,
May 12, 2021,

I was attracted by fixed spreads and not only by this

At first site this broker is quite average. It provides a typical choice of assets available with other brokers. But if you take a deeper look at their site, you may discover more advantages. So, I did.
I learned that they offer fixed spreads and it greatly interested me. I read a lot about such spreads earlier. They are reportedly advantageous for volatile trading. So, I intended to test their effectiveness. I did on their real account with an expected outcome. With such spreads, it’s much easier to trade on news, especially if you actively use locking. You know that when you update your locking removing or adding new trades, spreads are crucial because the size of drawdowns depend on it. When floating spreads suddenly widen, it’s more difficult to edit your locking because the difference between trades may be larger than you expect.
The second advantage of this broker is the possibility to master trading with a personal coach. I also took this opportunity and it helped me to understand fundamental analysis much better even with my two-year trading experience.

Oder Schaefer,
May 2, 2021,

A very interesting broker for me

I’m glad that I have discovered this brokerage service. I would like to say that here I like two things. The first thing are their trading conditions. I like fixed spreads because they give a strong advantage, although not all traders realize it. Well, when the market is calm, one can trade with floating spread, but everything changes when a trading session becomes volatile. It results in a big increase in spreads because brokers simply react to a drastic change in liquidity. Respectively, when they struggle to provide enough liquidity, they increase their spreads. However, some brokers can technically retain their spreads, but they just want to save on their customers, why not?
Fortunately, this broker doesn’t belong to the group of such brokers. It can afford providing fixed spreads that give peace of mind during volatile sessions.
The second thing that I like with this broker is the possibility to learn advanced trading with a personal coach. I’m already taking this opportunity and I should confess that I have greatly enriched my knowledge.

Juliusz Nowicki,
Gdansk, Poland,
Apr 30, 2021,

I was really surprised with the broker

I am used to the fact that all brokerage companies are alike in one way or another, but here I see that some special system has been formed, which really works for traders and for people to understand what is really going on.
I have already tried absolutely different assets and different strategies here - it has been a really interesting experience that has allowed me to look at the market from different angles and decide what will bring me new opportunities and new perspectives.
I'm glad that iForex is not like other companies in this respect - there are almost no restrictions - and that's what makes it so popular.

Mahlik,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 24, 2021,

I like this brokerage service with fixed spreads

The given brokerage service is undoubtedly a pleasant finding for me for the last time. First, it’s a well-regulated broker and this fact gives me peace of mind. When I say “well-regulated” I mean that it’s supervised by at least one reputable watchdog. In this case, the company is regulated by cySEC. It’s one of the major regulators in the industry and a solid guarantee that you are not dealing with a scam. I always stay away from unregulated brokerage services no matter how low their minimum deposits are because I don’t want to lose my money and don’t like the way they treat their customers.
Fixed spreads are another thing I like in this broker. Such spreads are very universal. They can even be used for scalping, although they are not the tightest ones. Their main virtue is that they never widen and it’s especially good when facing high volatility. If you have ever traded with floating spreads in volatile sessions, you should understand what I mean.

Hai Binh,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Mar 29, 2021,

I'm definitely impressed with some of the things here

First of all, I personally really liked that the company immediately offers everyone, regardless of capital size, to take advantage of fixed spreads, because this significantly increases the dynamics of work and it can prevent some unexpected losses that periodically occur when the spread widens.
And secondly, I liked the fact that there are over a thousand assets represented, which is incredible. Because you can easily put together any investment portfolio you want, depending on what is relevant right now. So make sure you pay attention to that so you don't regret missing out on opportunities. This is really important. I wish everyone great success!

Faisal Pratap,
Kolkata, India,
Mar 28, 2021,

I will keep trading with this broker

Having studied their trading conditions, I made up my mind to join this brokerage service. I like the fact that they offer fixed spreads. It’s very crucial for me because fixed spreads give greater flexibility in trading. They don’t widen in response to volatility that makes trading during such periods less stressful and more convenient.
The leverage size is good, but I hope they will increase it to 1:500.
As for their trading platform, I don’t see critical downsides here.

Carub Nashiruddin,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Mar 27, 2021,

I find their trading conditions appropriate

I really see nothing bad in this brokerage service. It offers good trading conditions. The size of leverage provided is 1:400. But what I like best of all are their spreads. They are tight and fixed. You know that fixed spreads are provided rarely in the industry, while tight fixed spreads are rare twice.
With fixed spreads, you can trade conveniently in volatile sessions.
After three months of trading with the broker, I can say that it’s not a cheater and I’m glad about it.

Kwanzaa Hill,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Mar 23, 2021,

They have gained my trust

At first, I didn’t want to register a trading account with this broker because I expected to get more. For example, I wanted a higher leverage. Here the highest leverage doesn’t exceed 1:400. I hoped for at least 1:500 or 1:1000.
However, later I decided to trade with them just to assess the quality of the trading process and then decide on the broker. So, I opened a trading account, deposited $400 and got down to trading.
I liked to trade with this broker and over time I changed my mind as to this broker. It turned out that the size of their leverage is sufficient to enjoy steady gains. The main thing is that I feel secure with this broker. It didn’t do suspicious things to my account, so I don’t associate it with cheating as well as other illegal stuff.
Besides this, I regularly withdraw money and don’t face delays. Of course, when withdrawing a big amount, it takes more time to withdraw it but anyway, I’m not kept waiting for a long time here. So, I want to continue trading with this brokerage service.

Simon Wehrli,
Warsaw, Poland,
Mar 21, 2021,

That’s an optimal broker for me

The trading conditions of this brokerage service are to my liking. I appreciate their leverage and spreads. I didn’t hesitate for a long time. I skipped demo trading because with a 4-year trading experience I don’t need it. I know that only real trading can tell about any broker a lot.
I opened a trading account here, deposited $300 and got down to testing. The trading process with this broker didn’t bring me any negative surprises such as cheating on the part of the company. I even made several withdrawals. As of now nothing scares me away.

Lei Yao,
Taipei, Taiwan, China,
Mar 9, 2021,

I have discovered many worthy things here

I should say that it’s the place where I have discovered a slew of great things. At first, I didn’t expect a lot from this brokerage service, but nevertheless, it managed to persuade me that it’s worth my attention.
As a trader I don’t need anything special, such as very attractive bonus promotions or very low minimum deposits. Instead, I’m more interested in good trading conditions and the only special feature that I need is education. This broker met all of my expectations in this regard.
It ensures a trouble-free execution and I can trade with low spreads. What’s more, the size of leverage here is reasonable - 1:400. Everything higher than it is risky for me.
Secondly, I greatly benefited from learning to trade here. I studied many things with a coach - a service I haven’t seen with other brokers. The coach helped me to understand volumes and divergence - the things I struggled to understand for a long time.