iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Oct 20, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Santosh Adhikari,
Battaramulla South, Sri Lanka,
Oct 9, 2020,

Nice brokerage

I liked that I got used to iForex, its trading platform and trading conditions quite quickly. The brokerage offers its own trading platform for clients. Of course it differs a bit from the platforms I am used to, but it is also quite convenient. So for me personally, a different platform of my broker didn't become a problem, but on the contrary, trading became a little more diverse))
It was also with iForex that I tried to trade with cryptocurrency for the first time. A broker has a lot of assets and opportunities for this, so I took a chance to try. I realized that it wasn't really for me, so I went back to more familiar trading assets.
Now I don't have and didn't have any problems with this brokerage, it works as transparent and honestly as possible. Currently I'm working on my own trading system, I think I'm becoming very good at it. iForex motivated me a bit)

Siphor Tshabalala,
Lusaka, Zambia,
Oct 6, 2020,

Good education but I won't trade there

I was looking for a brokerage with strong education and that's was the reason to choose iForex. You know, learning how to trade is even more difficult thing than trading itself. One good (really good) trader told me (when I asked how to learn trading) that the first info that I will get, will determinate my trading style for the entire life. So I was really carefull when choosing how to learn. I was thinking not only about learning with brokerage, but also about trading courses or self-education with books but finally decided to find a good brokerage with complex education, as brokerage has direct interest to help you learn fast and start earn money.
iForex education was good - perfect practical skills and theory balance, step-by-step structure. So, yes, if you're looking for place to trade, iForex is perfect idea.
However, I won't trade there and I switched brokerage now, as I want to trade with MT4 (I want to try EAs) and iForex is currently offering FXnet platform only.

Myriaro6,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Oct 2, 2020,

Good attitude to customers

It's fine to work with iForex. It's a reliable brokerage with high-quality service.
At first, I felt a little uncomfortable getting used to its trading platform, because it has its own platform. But in general, it is quite convenient. Its functionality is a bit worse than MT4. Sometimes I read about some indicator that I want to try -and its not avaialble here.
What I liked about the broker is that it has a lot of assets to trade with (about 800). This gives a lot of opportunities for small "experiments" and stuff with trading strategies, so it's cool.
Actually, I've been trading with iForex for about half a year, which isn't so much. But I had enough time to understand that a broker is adequate and comfortable to work with. I practically didn't have any problems in my trading (and if there were any small problems, they were solved very quickly with the help of client support).
As for me, iForex doesn't have much of exclusive offers, it is a standard good old brokerage. But it has a good attitude to customers and it is very noticeable.

Parikshit Khadka,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Sep 29, 2020,

I like it when everything is thought out in detail.

Because it matters in any business.
When you act exactly as planned, when you know that you are in the safest conditions, it helps you to focus more on getting the result and avoid some stressful moments.
For example, there is protection against negative balance in the account. Oh my God, this is the best thing that has been created in trading today as it removes my biggest fear that I can lose more than I can affrod on th market.
I also like the fact that sometimes you can get bonuses to strengthen your capital, and this is especially important on the eve of some large-scale events in the market.

Omahar,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Sep 22, 2020,

sad that there are no MT4 but good in other points

To be fair, I will prefer to trade with this brokerage if it will offer MT4 platform but there's no MT4 or MT5, so i was forced to get used to FXNet trading platform. I mean, that platform is good enough and it's more native for sure but, on the other hand, it offers less functionality and that's its main disadvantage. In other points iForex is just good brokerage. Tight spreads, a lot of assets and good protection measures, I see nothing that can make me upset. If there will be at least option to choose between MT4 and FXNet I will put 5-stars rating but as there's no such options, I will rate iForex with 4 stars.

Ha Tang,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Sep 20, 2020,

Saved by the fact...

Personally, I was very much saved by the fact that iForex has a negative balance protection. This is a long story, but to make it short, I've only recently started trading and I blew my first deposit and even owed market a little after I put in the wrong values in order box. Right before FOMC meeting LOL But I'm glad that I didn't have to give this money to a brokerage, because it would have been totally frustrating. In general, I like working with iForex, I learned the lesson and my second deposit here has alreasdy been doubled ;)

Jasen Serenic,
Sep 11, 2020,

Own trading platform

Brokerage offers own trading platform. To be honest, I don't like brokers that are promoting own trading platforms but iForex offered so good trading conditions, that I decided to try. In general, FXNet was good enough, it offers a lot of technical indicators. If we will compare functionality with MT4/MT5, I can say that it's lower but FXNet is easier to keep trading with.
The thing that I really like is educational opportunities. I've suggested iForex to a lot of people that were new to trade and they said that iForex education was native and quite beneficial.

Sujan Veswakar,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Sep 8, 2020,

Generally satisfied...

I like the trading platform from iForex. Of course it is not MT4, but it is quite convenient, you get used to it quickly and its functionality isn't that bad) Also, a broker has a lot of assets to trade with, which allows you to diversify your trading. So, I'm generally satisfied))

Kusey al'Halil,
Sougueur, Algeria,
Sep 6, 2020,

Safety comes first

I know manhy traders get cought on iforex bonus offer. I know that the bonus here is available but I've never considered it perosnally as some advantage of a broker.
The trick is that you can't withdraw the bonus under any circumstances. So I don't see the point to beother about it. It can only be used if you blow your deposit and then only you can use the bonus margin to restore the account balance. To be fair, all the money that you've earned using bonus count as real money.
Anyway, this wasn't my point. The point is that safety - that's what I like the broker for, not the offered bonuses.
Firstly, these guys offer negative balance protection.
Secondly, you can always modify your limit orders, whether the market is open or closed for weekend. This way mid and long-term positions don't face that much of an overweekend risks.
Thirdly, the broker is regulated and the European branch works under CySEC license, which is also a very good sign.
The last but not the least, the broker works since the era of dinosaurs, which also warms my heart.

Jamil Sitorus,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 1, 2020,

I am acting.

Because I think that only decision making and the ability to fight against difficulties is what can become a real reason for profit on the market. It's hard for me to talk about this company because I've never worked at other brokerage companies. But there are a number of functions that suit me and that I use every day. That is what I want to talk about today.
1. Leverage up to 1:400 is quite a large leverage, but in my opinion it is quite safe, even if you make a mistake in the analysis.
2. Market Analyst - I can not say that I use all the information (in my opinion, it is simply impossible), but sometimes I can find some guidelines to make further decisions.