iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Aug 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Trieu Uong,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Aug 11, 2020,

You have to act all the time and remember to analyze errors.

Because a theoretical trader will never become a professional without practice. And the one who doesn't understand why he fails, will never get out of losses.
I want to say that we need to approach the market consciously and with a specific plan of action. Because this is a serious business with unlimited opportunities.
I am quite satisfied with this brokerage company for several reasons - a convenient iforex trading terminal with a high-quality mobile application, a really impressive set of assets (including stock exchange index funds), as well as pleasant bonuses and daily updated analytics, which allows to keep abreast of all important events and develop in the direction of fundamental analysis.

mumbai, India,
Jul 28, 2020,

फेक पोर्टल

Fake froud log +30-210-374-2595 or by email to compliance@iforex.com This is not a trading site, it is just a Fake Portal, Malayali MadarChod people are a no-fraud, its operator, once you register, you will put $ 100, after that your money is gone, there is no link to any trading stock site. People are the number one thief fake site, no one should add a rupee by mistake nor register. On this site, the mother of the people fake the number of the web and make the people thieves. The thief is the number one criminal. These people have made money to pickup their mother's sister, but have not made any money by mistake.

Tito Sekinat,
Jul 26, 2020,

Nothing special, but ut's good

I saw that iForex was called a tier-1 broker. I think it's too much, as I noted some weak points. However, this broker is good if you compare it with the industry average.
I mean, I don't consider iForex a tier-1 broker, my trading experience here confirms my opinion, but I cannot be negative about this broker either.
Rather, I just got what I expected.
The minimum deposit is $100, but be prepared that it is impossible to trade with such funds. You should invest more if you plan to earn here (but it is good that you can try trading).
The main disadvantage that beginners can face is the hidden information about account types. You only get the information after you have registered, I see that this is incorrect.

Diego Collado,
Paracuellos de Jarama, Spain,
Jul 23, 2020,

Don't be afraid of difficulties - be afraid of lack of results.

Yes, that's my slogan in trading, and that's my slogan in all the things that I devote my time to, because it's the lack of action that slows down the development of man in any sphere. I am embarrassed by people who say that they are waiting for certain conditions to start doing something, it only speaks about their uncertainty or lack of desire to do something.
And I act in a very different way. I won't talk about my successes and failures, but I will tell you what this company has given me and what I've learned to use to my advantage. And maybe it'll be good for one of my colleagues.
1. Demo. It is provided here immediately after the incorporation and has no expiry date. So, a beginner trader can use it to get used to the terminal. And a trader with experience can use it to study some strategy.
2. The trading terminal. This is a personal development of the company. It is a bit less functional than MT, but it has good speed and all basic tools.
3. Personal training. Here you can talk about trading with an online trader, ask all clarifying questions, discuss strategies - it is really convenient. And it can help you get acquainted with the market in the shortest possible time.

Osvaldas,
Mazeikiai, Lithuania,
Jul 20, 2020,

Good brokerage to start trading with

I can recommend iForex for one simple reason. My experience confirms that this broker is reliable enough to trade here.
It all starts with the trading platform. Here iForex isn't afraid to challenge MT4 by offering FXNet to traders. I think it makes no sense to have a debate about which platform is better, but for me FXNet is convenient enough to trade with it all the time.
Another important thing is withdrawal and slippage. Many brokers are at this stage. Some of them have problems with withdrawals, others have very routine slippages. iForex is good in this regard, money comes quickly and slippages are rare. That's all I want to say, you decide.

Duko Mirkich,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Jul 15, 2020,

I chose this company for several reasons.

1. A huge set of assets, including rare ones - only over 1000 instruments.
2. There is a negative balance protection, i.e. I do not need to control my orders every minute.
3. There are no exaggerated withdrawal fees, etc., no surprises.

Trent,
Ratchathewi, Thailand,
Jul 15, 2020,

good trading platform

My opinion is 100% positive, as I've 5 years of trading experience with this brokerage and for that time iForex has proved that this brokerage can be trusted. Brokerage was established back in 1996 and that was the reason why I've chose it to trade with. It has long experience and positvie reviews, so for my that was a sign that I have trust my money to this company. My judgements were 100% justified.
I've started with $200 deposit, but now my deposit is much larger (as I made re-investments) and brokerage is still good. I see no serious slippages, but unserious (that don't affect my trading) sometimes occure. The only thing I really wish is the opportunity to choose between FXNET and Metatrader, that would be awesome.

Brussels, Belgium,
Jul 14, 2020,

Not regulated

I know for a fact that one of their customers committed suicide as they didn't know what they were doing.

So stay away from this broker.

They are NOT regulated in the same way reputable brokers are.

Cyprus regulation is NOT comparable to, say, the FCA.

I'm also convinced their platform did not show the real price action and there is some stop hunting going on.

Some of the ratings here seem fake.

If the rating by an ex-employee is real then you have every reason to go elsewhere.

Miat So Tain,
Yangon, Myanmar,
Jul 13, 2020,

I became a real trader

When I started working here, I didn't really understand the terms and conditions, etc. I just read the reviews, I seem to have chosen a good option and deposited to my trading account.
I did not have much knowledge at first. And then I realized that it is really possible to work here even if you do not have knowledge. You just have to take your time and calmly try what you have here. And now I understand that there is a huge set of tools here, cool tools for analysis. And there are never any problems with withdrawal of funds here.

Mekhi,
Zagazig, Egypt,
Jul 8, 2020,

Good, but such company can do everything better

I've known about iForex for a long time, this broker has one of the best reputations in the industry.
I can say that so far the broker has not met expectations 100% and that's why.
1) Spreads are quite high, on average 10% higher compared to unregulated brokers. I would rather prefer an unregulated broker than overpaying iForex for every trade.
2) I personally do not like FXNet. This is my personal opinion, but I would like to be able to choose between 2-3 trading platforms and choose exactly what I would prefer.
3) Training in iForex will teach you how to trade in theory, but will not give you practical strategies. I discussed it with a professional trader and he says that there is no point in studying strategies, but I have the opposite opinion. I would like to be able to access ready-made strategies.
4) There are many bonuses and stocks, but they are very confusing and it is hard to understand what you can really get for yourself.
I don't want my feedback to sound like hate speech. In general, this broker has a good reputation which it deserves. As I said, iForex has a reputation as one of the best brokers in the industry. However, the points I listed above make me look for another broker to trade with.