iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Sep 17, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Christine,
, Philippines,
Apr 29, 2014,

Hi! I started with I forex last March. In the beginning, I gained 100S without losses. After I had paid my capital, it all started... As soon as i press the deal button, i start loosing, too. I think theat the platform is being controlled :(

Christobal,
San Jose, Costa Rica,
Jan 21, 2014,

This company is full of crooks as well as high pressure scamming techniques. I opened my account with the minimum US$100 and began trading on my own. I did well and had very few losses. Then I was contacted ny my account rep Jordi - this guy helped me make several good trades then I made a very big mistake - I answered one of his fishing emails stating that oil would drop drastically and I could make money on this almost overnight. I then in turn received a call from him wanting US$10k right then and there. NO WAY BUDDY! I told him let's get to know each other first and he agreed. He then called me every morning faithfully to guide me through transactions until my account was almost 200% in the earnings. He began to pressure to get the account balance up so we can make more trades and I said I needed to at least withdraw funds from the account to see how the entire process works. He said ok let's build it up a little more during a month and we can withdraw then. Suddenly his top of the line trades became CRAP! The account was loosing over US$260 overnight with a US$297 balance before and he was burning up my phone begging for at least US$1000 to continue on. I denied and he said let's do a trick to block the account by placing an opposing trade and when the market turns we can fix the ordeal. Two months went past and he had me open and close US$2 winnings trades and then one day he said close all trades but the initial loosing trade and I did. That night the account went into zero and everything was gone. So what would have happened if I had sent US$10,000? He would then have wanted US$20,000 and on and on. These people are a pure lot of crooked scammers and they just want to drain your credit cards and ask for wire transfers to Barclays to an account that has a very different name. I lost US$100 plus US$230 in investment returns and I did however earn something.....a lesson learned not to trust these idiots!

Kalpana Shrivastava,
Surat, India,
Oct 10, 2013,

KINDLY TAKE AN ACTION AGAINST IFOREX AND THERE MANAGER.......... THEY HAVE TURNED MY BONUS INTO PENDING VOLUME BONUS WHEN MY ACCOUNT IS NILL AND WHENEVER I AM TRYING TO TRADE THEY DEACTIVATE ALL THE FACILITIES LIKE TRADING SIGNAL WHERE CUSTOMER CAN GET IDEA IDEA HOW TO TRADE AND ITS SUPPORTING SYSTEM ABOUT MARKET CONDITION.. BUT WHENEVER I AM TRADING THERE THEY DEACTIVATE THIS FACILITES ADN WHEN I AM TRYING WRITE THEM THEY DON'T REACT AND REPLY.......PLEASE HELP ME FIRST GET MY TOTAL BONUS OF 400 usd WHICH SHOWS PENDING BUT THEY ARE NOT RELEASE INCLUDING ME ALL CUSTOMER WHO ARE TRADING THERE ARE NOT SATISFYING NOW... PLEASE TAKE ACTION.....AND ALL INFORMATION AS PER MARKET CONDITION THEY ARE NOT PROVIDE CORRECT AND FULL INFORMATION

Manish,
Jul 22, 2013,

Issue escalated to Traders Court Manish D Pujari vs iforex.com | RESOLVED
The FPA is happy to report that this issue has been resolved.

i have requested for withdrawal of fund from iforex and it is almost a month now and the money is still not credited to my bank account , I have sent so many mails to complaince dept and the acct manager and I was given ARNno and asked to check with my bank. I checked with my bank and they are asking for TT copy from Iforex and iforex is not giving that which proves that they are not in intention to give the money back.please somebody from iforex help me to get the money credited to my acct

S K BAHL,
DELHI, India,
Jun 17, 2013,

I would like to inform that i had open a real account with IFOREX.COM and like most of the people on this forum i too had this vibes of being cheated. I too went through the similar situations where in once they got the real money all the sweet talkers form Iforex disappeared and later some general 5-7 pdf files were sent on trading and trading psychology as part of training. THATS ALL!! Then someone is introduced as your accounts manager and this person ask for your documents and persuades u to trade in real account. When i told them i know nothing about trading, the only principle/logic they have is IF THE SCRIPT/PAIR IS IN +VE SO U BUY AND SELL IF ITS -VE.
I wasn't able to contact on their customer care number also and later i was told that there was a technical fault. IMAGINE such a fault in forex/financial services.
BECAUSE, I WAS MAKING LOSSES AS PER THEIR TRADING LOGIC(calls) in my demo account and I was very disappointed by the way they handle the clients after the money is deposited. SO I never traded in my real account.
HOWEVER, the brighter part of my experience was that my account manager Mr. AJAY of IFOREX promised/assured me that once i upload my documents i would get my money back without any delay/problems. I was very skeptical of submitting my docs as i too felt cheated of 100$.
FINALY, I uploaded the docs and to my surprise i got my 100$ back with in 4-5 working days. THANKS TO AJAY from IFOREX.
IN THE END I WOULD LIKE TO TELL THE READERS THAT 2 THINGS U SHOULD NEVER DO DEALING WITH CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS. 1> If the front of the card is to be scanned and sent. HIDE THE FIRST 12 DIGITS. 2> NEVER GIVE/DISCLOSE YOUR 3 DIGIT NUMBER AT THE BACK OF THE CARD. THATS YOUR CV2 NUMBER. Thanks

Shetty, A,
May 27, 2013,

I ventured into Forex keeping some side business options in mind, as I did not have a job so wanted to see if I can earn something online as had heard a lot about Forex. I put my details and got a number of calls from forex for the training, but during training they said we have to pay certain dollars which will be refunded fully if we are not able to handle the demo account. Till that time, they were helping properly but once the money got deposited, and I wrote a refund mail to them, there has been no reply from them...
This is a fraud site and people should stop getting attracted to these.

I just want to know the address of this call center, people who take adavantage of others problems should be punished heavily.

suma,
bangalore, India,
May 13, 2013,

Hi, i got half of the money i earned not full. everyday i am writing mails. NO Reply & none of them are calling . I can not make call to their number they have given.40012000, 31-3200000.

They still need to refund 120$ to me. no calls, no reply. If they are really cheating me. they i file a legal case against them.
i can't wait any more. I need my money back.

2013-04-26 No Rating Hi,

Even i have deposited $100, struggled to make profit. They said calling from greece.But, wht i have observed is their poor english comminication. First person called for the training session . Sudenly he stopped interacting with me. then one more person called who was little age old man. I didn't show any interset in opening account, then Mr. Razmy called me & convince me that deposited money can be withdrawn anytime. Yes they force us to invest money saying it will not effect our real money, we are learning in the demo account. But because we have already invested our real money to play in demo account, we are compelled to do so. now I have sent the Withdraw form with the documents. Hope they will refund my money.

Iforex resigned employee,
Mumbai, India / Colombo, Sri Lanka,
May 5, 2013,

I work in this scam for some time and I got thousands of dollers from my fellow Indians..
I can't do it any more.

I quit I forex job
came back to India

I forex is a scam
plat form is is a fraud they control it the way they want it.

Client will never gain always lose (99% lose the money)

Dont get in to this trap

Finally I want to say sorry to my clinets I folled...

Operate from Colombo Sri Lanka (Bamalapitiya )

Mohd Pasha,
Hyderabad, India,
Apr 15, 2013,

Hello,

its my request to all Indians....pls do not open Account With this Broker...all ads which they are publishing in our indian sites are fake.

Warm regards

Abhijeet,
Mar 23, 2013,

In forex never you can earn money. It is the game for rich people and who can affort the losses. Indian can not make any success in forex. with $500 or even $1000 you can play for few days but the platform is so confusing due to big players (Central Bank, American and other big private bank in EU and USA) you will be trapped. Now, IFOREX....Don't do trading with iforex because thier pips are high..bonus less and no regulatory authority ...no tips...they try to trap indians by advertisement....forexstreet never recommend this broker firm...