iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Sep 17, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Shariq,
Oct 8, 2011,

iFOREX Set to Resume Forex Trading in European Markets >> this means they are properly regulated in Hungary. Their press release is here http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110928005059/en/iFOREX-Set-Resume-Forex-Trading-European-Markets

I started with iForx on 29th August 2011. So, its only 10 days yet. My experience with them was very, very nice.
At least they provided me a Start and Entry into the Forex market, on which I may be procrastinating long enough. They requested me to deposit $100, and I did so. Then on the telephone a representative gave me one on one training, and described basically how to make deals. At the time of deposit they also promised to send some educational materials instantly in the e-mail worth $50. I got them and was quite satisfied with those mini-books. The Training Manager and My Account Manager both warned me not to make deals in the Real Account until and unless I have sufficient knowledge and practice in the demo Account. But mistake I put a deal in the real account, they gave me instant call back, explaining "Sir, you should not do it at this time in the real account". This means they don't want me to ruin my balance foolishly. 2 days later I again tempted to do some deals in the real account and so again My account manager called me. He explained this way your account will be wiped out easily, either you should take VIP signals and decrease your brokerage from 5 pips to 3 pips a deal. For that I have to deposit around $300. So, I deposited $500. And still practicing in the demo Account. I requested for advanced educational materials and he unlocked 2 of them for me.
Their trading platform of web site version is really good and very secure. The rates are very accurate and up-to-date. Trailing and Stop Loss features available, you can change your passwords. Dealing desk can only view your account and they can't make or change deals for you. The only problem that I faced was unable to call their Toll free number 000800-100-7970 which I doubted may not be real. But I searched and found major companies like Oracle also do have this 0008- Toll free numbers. I was trying to call from mobile networks which are not supported.
The final experience I may get at the time of withdrawal. As I believe will go without any glitch. I have already submitted my Address proof and ID documents. Withdrawal remains strict from any trading platform. They have to watch money laundering, tax-evaders, and other law brokers.
One day I thought to search there name on internet and I found around 100 to 200 people giving negative comments about the company. 100 to 200 people must not be any percentage of their business. And if you ask them instant withdrawal or refund, then no one wants to loose their client and potential business source. So, they may be some hesitant. People don't follow the rules and blame others mostly their brokers. Most of the novices don't get the correct way of trading and loose big amount. Which makes them disturbed. And this company gets most of the comments because of heavy internet ads, which attract novices, driven by greed. These people create false impression about the company through their negative comments and experiences. If they are crook and scammers how could they have been so long into the business or even online with the same name!!?? Even iForex people steal my money $600 + profit, I don't think that will make them King of England. And risk is every where >> you put money in Bank its risky, even government gives insurance but to limited amount. You put money at home its risky. You invest in gold or land, price fluctuations and land mafias are the big risk.

So, conclusion is if you don't want to take risks, then don't come near trading or investments. Go to your 9 to 5 jobs, and spend all the money each month. Or keep it in your savings account, which is also not 100% risk free.

Shubhankar Chakraborty,
Aug 31, 2011,

Hi,
I am a forex player thro Iforex and I am satisfied with their services..Iforex is an honest broker ...their representatives guide you properly...if at any point of time we loose money its our faulty playing techniques not the Brokers fault...best of luck..

Shubhankar

ntuthuko,
south africa,
Aug 3, 2011,

hey guys damn iforx is a load of rubbish I deposited $100 and was told i would be contacted by a live account manager within a week I waited and waited till I got tired I started trading on my own and quickly made $233 I requested a withdrawal and submitted all my documents I then continued treading and me around $400 I was phoned by the consultant and I enquired about my account withdrawal he said its pending (yeah right) anyway he commented on my trades(sounded very suprised) guess what when i returned to my pc my open Gold buy position had turned into a sell position and i had lost all my money.

suresh s gowda,
india,
Jul 27, 2011,

my deal of gold was closed @ 1625 on monday 25th july 2011 , which are per market the price was never touched mkt touched high of @1623.75 , i lost $1400

abhishek raj,
india,
Jul 26, 2011,

iforex is a platfrom which is very trustful and i really the customer service they humblely provide us.

I'm very much Thankful to iforex for there support and kindness

Thanking You

Fined by the Hungarian FSA for the amojunt of $100,000

Kishor Vadher,
Rajkot, gujarat, India,
Mar 31, 2011,

This is cheating company and following wronmg practices. It is givingdifferent kind cheme for depositing more money. Thre are so many complainsagainst iforex I have notseen any one good reveiwoutof ten also.Pkls dontdo any kind of trade with this company and itshoud be closed down so that it may not cheat others also.

S.D,
Mar 23, 2011,

This Shahid is a F*** idiot and he is one of the so called account manager of iForex.com.There customer care is the worst in the world and this type of account managers are only for taking money from the customer by telling lies.

GINO77,
Feb 11, 2011,

do not do it! they push you until you finish giving them your money away.

bose,
Pune India,
Feb 9, 2011,

iforex is really f***ing nonsense cheater site. no service its pure fraud and scam i am going to file suit against them soon. bloddy cheter