iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 2, 2020
Formula Investment House Ltd, Black Pearl Securities Limited
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

About iForex.com (.in, .hu)

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)

Minimum Trade Size:0.015
Maximum Leverage:400:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:1996
Address:1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact:info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: CySEC #143/11, BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms:WebTrader, Mobile Trader
Currencies:(80+)
Cryptocurrencies:(15+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Vanja Blazevic,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Mar 15, 2020,

iForex does not cause any problems

And it really is not. Support specialists have never been rude here, neither i faced any problems regarding the trading platform or the service from a broker. I already keep silent about withdrawals and other financial issues, which iForex always copes with well.

Juztak,
Varna, Bulgaria,
Mar 15, 2020,

It's time to come to full-time trading

I started trading with iForex as part-time trading. For sure, it was more hobby than a business. I never thought I can learn with trading, for me that was like a dream. After the 2 years of trading with iForex I can say that dreams can come true and you should just work a lot, so you'll get results even faster. First time my profitability was around 5-7%, even lower, but with time I got more knowledge and skills and now trading gives me profit enough to live independently and don't care about working in office.

Fabian Sepulveda,
Barranquilla, Cambodia,
Mar 9, 2020,

Brokerage that will satisfy you (maybe)

I don't even know what people can demand from their brokerage. My wishlist is extremely simple and common: a lot of assets, fast withdrawals, convenient trading platform. iForex satisfies all my needs, so I think that it's good brokerage for every trader that looks for stable and reliable brokerage.

John Dua,

Why do I stay in iforex

I think that this broker has worked out well, yes, we can say that there are standard conditions, but they are provided at any time and all the tools for analysis on site. I am satisfied with the way my statistics are developing and I see that my development is as a trader blossoms here

Sname Atanda,
Casablanca, Morocco,

Interesting trading platform

iForex offers another trading platform than Metatader 4. It was a surprise for me, I didn't expect the broker to be anything unusual in this regard. Initially, it was unusual, but then I got used to it and was very satisfied. In general, a broker is very good and offers a lot of favorable conditions. Spreads are quite narrow, withdrawal takes place within 2-3 days, no commissions.

Emre Gumuspala,
Istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 6, 2020,

A lot of assets

I love experiments and I'm in constant search for assets to trade, so it's the number 1 reason why I choose trading with iForex, as there are Cryptocurrencies. currencies, indices and stocks. There is really great variety of assets to choose from. Another point is PCI certification, negative balance protection programm and tight spreads. For me that's the greatest mix of all positive features that can be found within the market.

Serom,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Mar 5, 2020,

How did I become a trader?

No, I'm not telling you any interesting story. It's as simple as that. I was interested - I found a broker, many people advised iforex - tried - failed - tried again - succeeded. It's simple. No complaints to the broker.

Nambdi,
Ikeja, Nigeria,
Mar 5, 2020,

I found what I was looking for.

I didn't hope for success anymore, but when I started working for IFOREX, things got better somehow. I associate it with the fact that everything is somehow well thought out and there are no problems with the trading terminal. There are no difficulties with the withdrawal of funds, either. And the commissions and spreads are excellent.

ChatriX1X,
Asti, Italy,
Mar 4, 2020,

Top 1 brokerage for me

For me iForex is top 1 brokerage, maybe cause of emotional feelings. That was my first brokerage I became profitable with, till that time I traded with some brokers, but I was unpofitable and only iForex revealed my talent and made me a really good trader. I learned there and it was really helpful, now I keep on trading and my life is FREE.

D-Adewura,
Dar Chioukh, Algeria,
Feb 27, 2020,

Enough assets, good spreads

Trading iForex for 3 months, now I'm satisfied, didn't noticed any problems. Enough assets - currency, crypto, commodities, indicies. Spreads are enough tight, I like it at all.