iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Vinsen Handayani,
Palangkaraya, Indonesia,
May 16, 2020,

Not bad, not bad

The broker offeres CFD and forex trading with favorable trading fees.
I've known the company for about 3 years already, but I didn't dare to start trading myself until recently. For about 4 months now I'm a customer of iforex.
Here you can trade literally anything. Currencies, stocks, crude oil, gold, silver, indices, even several cryptocurrencies are available.
IMHO this is important for a trader to focus on some specific asset to trade. This way you can get to know the characteristics of the istrument, its volatility, weak points, etc. But this is good when the broker offers enough choice. Can't understand brokers that only have a dozen of fiat currency pairs in the arsenal.
Focus on education is a good trait of this broker by the way. I was more or less experienced when started trading here, but the broker could be ok for newbies as well. The website contains several intro webinars for the beginners. There is also a more comprehended educational program for traders here.
The quality of the service does not disappoint for sure. Staff is always polite and helpful, which I appreciate a lot. Market executions are timely. Neither I noticed hangups of executions delays here. On my side I care to have additional internet option in case there is a disconnect on my side. Mobile app can be helpful in this case by the way.
So, summing up, I have a positive experience and can recommend the company.

Nasir Akashaba,
Dakar, Senegal,
May 10, 2020,

Part-time trader's review

I am not sure everyone have heard of this broker before, but in case you spend enough time networking with the other traders, you must have heard of this one already.
Unfortunately, I can't claim the broker made me rich already. I wish! But trading here is stress-free and for me this is the most importnat thing.
Even though I've been trading for over 5 years, i still have aregular job and I'm balancing at a near zero results, having some profits followed by the drawdown periods.
I don't think this has anythign to do with iForex fault. I can see that looking at the trades I do :(
Anyway, this is not my trading system review :)
Speaking of the broker - support is polite and helpful, registration procedures are not really annoying, there are MANY assets available. They allow trading like... ANYTHING :) Having no troubles with slippages and that kind of stuff I can summarise that the company deserves a positive review :)

D.Haryanti,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
May 9, 2020,

Brokerage review

I'm trading iForex for almost a year, that's my review.
1. Starting trading. Brokerage did really a lot to help traders start trading easily (nothing strange, just business),official website is well-designed and provides almost all information that you need to start trading. Some brokers fail even at that stage and their website is a real mess, iForex did well there
2. Education. There's 'educatioal center' pathetic name, actually, it's some kind of blog with basic training. If you already know what trading is, it won't help you. If you're new to it, it would be really helpful...
3. Leverage. It's up to 500, really tasty. Be careful with it, by the way.
4. Analytics. Yes, there it's. What is there - economic calendar, rates online (really convinient), trading signals. Not a lot, buy analytics seems to be good.
5. Data providers. Really good data providers Deutsche Borse, LSE and Borsa Italiana.
Personally I like iForex, but I suggest you to try demo before investing real money to be sure if it fits you or not.

Veroljub Saric,
Bobrovec, Slovakia,
May 7, 2020,

Depends on personal preferences

I have a habit of checking all the information scrupulously, and it helped me speaking of iForex.
First I was disappointed with the absence of MT4 support. All the demo accounts I’ve had before suggested Metatrader to be used. However, the software I use here turned out to be very easy to deal with, easy to learn and no less stable in comparison to MT4. I learned that from other traders’ reviews first and later had a chance to form my personal opinion. So overall, this was nice that I didn’t trust the first impression, checked out the platform and formed my own opinion before making the final decision.
The broker is registered in an offshore zone, which I’m not excited about, but they do have a CySEC license and this basically nivelates my dissatisfaction with the Virgin Islands registration. Tax optimization results in lower trading fees, so I’m ok with that overall.

Da Bhang Loi,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Apr 29, 2020,

I just want to share my results

I started trading a long time ago, because for me it was interesting and important, but for a long time it was not very profitable, and I was very disappointed. I often had enormous slippages. And I was sure that the problem was me until I changed a broker.
When I found myself here - my trading became more efficient, because I did not have any technical problems, I am very happy with what is happening now, and yes - my income has increased 1.6 times!!!

Benjamin Okumu,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Apr 28, 2020,

Top notch access to trading

iForex offers access to the trading world in just a pair clicks and without any issues, as all I needed to start trading was just register an account and fund it with innitial deposit. The minimum depo to start trading was just $100, iForex charges 0 commissions for funding or withdrawing (as I learned when I was withdrawing part of my profits) and you funds are available in a 5-10 min. Yet, you can trade. iForex offers reall diversified portfolio of assets, so if you are in the run for diversification, iForex will be good - currencies, commodities, global indices and stocks - that's all you assets you can use to design the best portfolio that will minimize your risks.
What I also like - iForex offers its own unique trading platform - iForex trading platform. That was brave decision, as I see it, to develop own platform and iForex went this way. Now, I can say that iForex is ahead of brokers wtih MT4, as iForex is really better, at least for me personally. The only disadvantage - no EAs, but in other dimensions it's really good.

Lac Joshi,
Apr 21, 2020,

Excellent mobile experience

iForex is tier-1 for me, as it really focuses a lot on mobile experience and mobile trading usability. While most brokers provides mobile apps just formally (with cutted functions and unconvinient interface), iForex goes closer to connect trading with the world of mobile devices. Mobile trading is not only a marketing trick, but it, if well-organized, can be a good instrument to check which way the market can be leaning. I like that iForex focuses a lot on mobile app security measures. Our phone is much more public place than our PC and different people can get access to it. iForex mobile app has fingerprint security, so you can protect your account from being controlled by a person that may get control over your phone.
Trading itself with a mobile app is also easy - you need just to choose asset - click at 'New Deal' button and, woah, you get a deal opened. iForex (as well as with PC trading paltform) provides you with info about margin required, so don't forget to check it out.

Leo Chung,
Marabu, Malaysia,
Apr 19, 2020,

Trading is primarily about studying the market.

In fact, trading is such a multitask direction, I did not even think that I would have to study so much information. In iforex I was immediately made aware that it is important. No, of course no one calls me with instructions, ahh... But it's enough to look in the training section to make sure that it's important and that you always have some moments to tighten up. If you don't already know, please note that there are tutorials including one-on-one with the teacher, endless video lessons and informative articles.

Sadeekie al Hosej,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Apr 15, 2020,

Brokerage with long story

iForex operates the market since 1996, I trade with it since 2005. I remember how trading conditions were 15 years ago and how they've advanced now - new interface, IForex trading platform and new accounts types - company is working quite hard for improving its service. Recently, company has introduced Islamic accounts and I switched to it. What's good - there's no swaps and iForex don't check your religion our sth else. Just switch and no problems. iForex has nice support team, they always answer you and give you clear answers. As for my 15 years experience - the brokerage is good and I suggest it.

Ubade al Nahter,
Port Said, Egypt,
Apr 14, 2020,

It's got to be highlighted correctly.

Every broker now tries to highlight itself somehow - someone succeeds, someone does not. But in my opinion, iForex did it. They did not take a ready-made terminal and created their own one, which is as functional as many common terminals.
Besides, they have collected almost a thousand assets here - I recently tried my hand at trading commodities, especially coffee and crude oil. It turned out to be very promising, I did not even know that these are the most sold commodities around the world.
There's nothing wrong with stocks here either, so the quarterly period should be interesting.