iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 2, 2020
Formula Investment House Ltd, Black Pearl Securities Limited
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

About iForex.com (.in, .hu)

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)

Minimum Trade Size:0.015
Maximum Leverage:400:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:1996
Address:1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact:info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: CySEC #143/11, BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms:WebTrader, Mobile Trader
Currencies:(80+)
Cryptocurrencies:(15+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Viens Saleh,
Ismailia, Egypt,
Feb 23, 2020,

Good spreads and quotes

For me one of the main advantages that I like in iForex are tight spreads and good quotes. I came to iForex a quite long time and I'm satisfied. I like that there are no restrinctions on margin usage, however that requires great self-discipline. Really, this brokerage is not for traders that want to be guided and trading by pre-set scenario, but for traders, that are ready to use possibilities wisely and build their own way trading.

Dario Kasun,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Feb 20, 2020,

European 100% regulated brokerage

The iFOREX broker is one of the European brokers providing services in the Forex industry. Seems, cause of hard competition within the industry, the broker managed to create a universal and modern trading terminal, thanks to which clients can trade different assets in the most convenient way and with no slippages. Trading platforms are convenient and seem taking into account the preferences and all the needs of clients. There are two trading platfroms - mobile and in-browser. Both are convenient and I like trade them both, but in most cases I trade with in-browser.

Prabhat Thapa,
Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Malaysia,
Feb 18, 2020,

The best brokerage I ever trade

I'm long enough with iForex to sum up my experience. I like this brokerage, it's 100% reliable, trusted and aimed at providing you with the top notch services. If you're experienced trader that know what to do within the market, than iForex will be cool add-on to your trading and one of the best brokerages to achieve high profitability!

Vadakesh,
Kepong, Malaysia,
Feb 18, 2020,

Good broker and reliable trading

I'm forex not to long to judge 100%, but it seems to me that it's reliable, at least my trading seemed to be perfect. As I know, broker operates the market for a long time and it's additional advantage why u should take trading with iForex. In general, I like this brokerage and can say it's good enough :)

L.L.Adewali,
Durban, South Africa,
Feb 14, 2020,

Interesting brokerage

Company operates 20+ years, has good reputation, PCI certified, protected online trading platform. What else you need to be profitable? I think nothing more. iForex is an instrument and you should use it wisely and take profits!

Rahim Bandi,
Kanpur, India,
Feb 13, 2020,

A lot of opportunities to learn is the main advantage

I was beginner when I started with iForex and I learned there a lot about trading and then used this knowledge in my everyday trading. iForex is a good brokerage if you want to start-up your trading career. First of all, as I already said, there is a lot of education possibilites. Secondly, brokerage is fair and trading with iForex is secure and reliable. I don't know how long company operates the market, but it seems that for a long time. And the last (but not least for sure) - there are many methods to deposit/withdraw money, that's also nice ;)

Dante Nevarez,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Feb 12, 2020,

iForex is worth your time.

At first my attention was attracted by the fact that you can work with crypto currencies, because even today not all brokers offer such opportunities. But after a closer acquaintance with this broker and its features, I noticed its other advantages and conveniences, and now I am engaged in trading on cryptocurrencies. It's also convenient that you can trade not only from your computer, but also on the road, travelling, during leisure time from your phone

Philippines,
Feb 9, 2019,

Average broker with friendly account managers but not the broker i would place a lot of funds

This is my first broker, iForex teach me how to trade way back 2012. I wanted to thank iForex for teaching me how to trade and they have a pretty good friendly account managers that is always there to call you anytime you need them and teach you how to trade specially if your a beginner. downside i think is the fix spread of 3 pip, thats what we get even on EUR/USD, i also think that iForex makes money when clients lose money ^_^ hope i am wrong for we want to use brokers thats with our best interest which is winning. I appreciate brokers that offers no more than 30:1 for those brokers know that the more leverage the clients use the more chances of losing :) 3 stars!

India,
Dec 17, 2018,

iForex is a fraud company, after depositing $15000 I saw that I was unable to close my trades and lost the entire money. Their spreads also randomly change. Initially I was making money but then things changed. I was wooed into investing so much. When I tried to withdraw also I did not get the money even after 45days, I am still following up but no response to emails and complaints on phone. They are unable to give me transaction details (ARN Number) of deposit they said they made. How is it possible that even after 45days they are unable to give transaction details? They are cheats. They also made small withdrawals from the card that we register with them for deposits. You can't reach them and I don't know how to get back my money. Why is that such websites banned?

Athens, Greece,
Nov 27, 2018,

Really trustworthy broker

No problem ever with iForex( Vestle).
Very kind support, fast withdrawals , real negative balance protection and a decent platform.
Congratulations