iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Aug 4, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Ha Tang,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Sep 20, 2020,

Saved by the fact...

Personally, I was very much saved by the fact that iForex has a negative balance protection. This is a long story, but to make it short, I've only recently started trading and I blew my first deposit and even owed market a little after I put in the wrong values in order box. Right before FOMC meeting LOL But I'm glad that I didn't have to give this money to a brokerage, because it would have been totally frustrating. In general, I like working with iForex, I learned the lesson and my second deposit here has alreasdy been doubled ;)

Jasen Serenic,
Sep 11, 2020,

Own trading platform

Brokerage offers own trading platform. To be honest, I don't like brokers that are promoting own trading platforms but iForex offered so good trading conditions, that I decided to try. In general, FXNet was good enough, it offers a lot of technical indicators. If we will compare functionality with MT4/MT5, I can say that it's lower but FXNet is easier to keep trading with.
The thing that I really like is educational opportunities. I've suggested iForex to a lot of people that were new to trade and they said that iForex education was native and quite beneficial.

Kusey al'Halil,
Sougueur, Algeria,
Sep 6, 2020,

Safety comes first

I know manhy traders get cought on iforex bonus offer. I know that the bonus here is available but I've never considered it perosnally as some advantage of a broker.
The trick is that you can't withdraw the bonus under any circumstances. So I don't see the point to beother about it. It can only be used if you blow your deposit and then only you can use the bonus margin to restore the account balance. To be fair, all the money that you've earned using bonus count as real money.
Anyway, this wasn't my point. The point is that safety - that's what I like the broker for, not the offered bonuses.
Firstly, these guys offer negative balance protection.
Secondly, you can always modify your limit orders, whether the market is open or closed for weekend. This way mid and long-term positions don't face that much of an overweekend risks.
Thirdly, the broker is regulated and the European branch works under CySEC license, which is also a very good sign.
The last but not the least, the broker works since the era of dinosaurs, which also warms my heart.

Jamil Sitorus,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 1, 2020,

I am acting.

Because I think that only decision making and the ability to fight against difficulties is what can become a real reason for profit on the market. It's hard for me to talk about this company because I've never worked at other brokerage companies. But there are a number of functions that suit me and that I use every day. That is what I want to talk about today.
1. Leverage up to 1:400 is quite a large leverage, but in my opinion it is quite safe, even if you make a mistake in the analysis.
2. Market Analyst - I can not say that I use all the information (in my opinion, it is simply impossible), but sometimes I can find some guidelines to make further decisions.

Bozhidar Berkih,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Aug 30, 2020,

Fine to me...

Before I opened an account with iForex, I checked it for the regulator and checked its feedback on the network. A broker has a regulator and the reviews on the network generally satisfied me. So I started trading with a brokerage, and so far I'm kind of satisfied with everything. It is a bit unusual that the trading platform is not what I'm used to. But in general, if you compare the broker's platform with the MT4, it's a bit weaker in its functional, but it looks nice. Also iForex assures that its trading platform has a high security level. So, as for me, the broker's personal trading platform didn't affect my trading much, I quickly got used to it. It's cool that it has a lot of assets to trade with, you can try to trade with whatever you wanted to try for before, but your broker didn't give you the opportunity. So, trading with iForex is fine by me in general, there were almost no problems in trading))

Nishad Gautam,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Aug 27, 2020,

Search for a normal brokerage company

This is even more of a test than the trading itself.
Because now you can find a huge number of companies that offer a variety and even original conditions, but only a few of them is a real opportunity to try something new and learn to make decisions that will bring you money in the future.
This is the company I consider to be for several reasons.
1) Own trading platform with wide modern functionality and minimal technical problems.
2) Active protection against negative balance, which allows you not to control each position and do other things that interest you.
3) Fixed spreads, which allows you to navigate in calculations much faster and act without significant restrictions.
4) Different formats of training - individual, group, complex, which allows each client to find what suits him and what will allow each person to realize his potential and start paying attention to exactly those moments in the market that will be the basis for profit. This sounds a little incomprehensible, but when you start working, you will understand what I mean.
And most importantly - take your time. Everybody wants to get it as soon as possible and as soon as possible. But calmness is the key to a long journey.

Prajwal Khadgee,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Aug 25, 2020,

Good cooperation...

Since iForex has been on the market for quite a while now, I had no doubts before I even opened an account with it. Trading with this broker is simple enough and problems-free))
Its trading conditions are slightly different from those I am so used to: training with instructors (for free), negative balance protection, and order processing with minimal slippages. All this I got when I started trading with iForex, and this is very cool.
So far, I haven't experienced any obvious drawbacks of a broker, or just haven't noticed them yet. But in general, I'm satisfied with my cooperation with a broker, it understands its clients well and knows what they need for quality trading.

Fakaruddin Banerjee,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Aug 23, 2020,

I chose something that I was interested in.

And though I doubted it, I still decided I should try it.
In this company, I use these things:
- low fixed spreads;
- negative balance protection;
- training.
And I think, that helped me to know the market and real trading.

BarxxMD,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Aug 21, 2020,

It's been a year...

I opened an account with iForex a year ago. It turned out to be quite a reliable brokerage, with which it is pleasant to work.
It even has its own trading platform, which is almost as functional as the popular MT4, but it is more convenient in my opinion. I personally opened an account with a broker only because I didn't have much trading experience a year ago. And iForex offers a rather cool free training program. And I, being a beginner at that time, couldn't resist such an offer ;)
But when I finished the training, I realized that I didn't want to change my broker, as I was quite satisfied with my current one. A year has passed since then, I still trade with iForex, and I like it.

Trieu Uong,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Aug 11, 2020,

You have to act all the time and remember to analyze errors.

Because a theoretical trader will never become a professional without practice. And the one who doesn't understand why he fails, will never get out of losses.
I want to say that we need to approach the market consciously and with a specific plan of action. Because this is a serious business with unlimited opportunities.
I am quite satisfied with this brokerage company for several reasons - a convenient iforex trading terminal with a high-quality mobile application, a really impressive set of assets (including stock exchange index funds), as well as pleasant bonuses and daily updated analytics, which allows to keep abreast of all important events and develop in the direction of fundamental analysis.