iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Sep 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

abhijit,
india, India,
Mar 21, 2013,

i lost more then $10000.....don't believe them....iforex will suck your money....their interest to make you bankrupty....be carefull...spread throughout india not to do forex trading with iforex...there are no of good brokers around who gives good tips and bonus....

baly,
ENGLAND,
Apr 25, 2007,

USED THEM FOR 5 DAYS, THEN THEY WITHDRAWN MY MONEY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.RIP OFF COMPANY THEY STORE ALL YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS.

GINO77,
Feb 11, 2011,

do not do it! they push you until you finish giving them your money away.

ntuthuko,
south africa,
Aug 3, 2011,

hey guys damn iforx is a load of rubbish I deposited $100 and was told i would be contacted by a live account manager within a week I waited and waited till I got tired I started trading on my own and quickly made $233 I requested a withdrawal and submitted all my documents I then continued treading and me around $400 I was phoned by the consultant and I enquired about my account withdrawal he said its pending (yeah right) anyway he commented on my trades(sounded very suprised) guess what when i returned to my pc my open Gold buy position had turned into a sell position and i had lost all my money.

Asmath,
Srilanka, Sri Lanka,
Feb 21, 2013,

100% Scam.. don't believe the iforex. it is totally lie...
if any body want more details please contect me..
hmpcstr@gmail.com. don't deposit. mony was lost more then 120,000 RS... they will call u before u deposit money, but if deposited they will never call you..

suresh s gowda,
india,
Jul 27, 2011,

my deal of gold was closed @ 1625 on monday 25th july 2011 , which are per market the price was never touched mkt touched high of @1623.75 , i lost $1400

Kishor Vadher,
Rajkot, gujarat, India,
Mar 31, 2011,

This is cheating company and following wronmg practices. It is givingdifferent kind cheme for depositing more money. Thre are so many complainsagainst iforex I have notseen any one good reveiwoutof ten also.Pkls dontdo any kind of trade with this company and itshoud be closed down so that it may not cheat others also.

Mohd Pasha,
Hyderabad, India,
Apr 15, 2013,

Hello,

its my request to all Indians....pls do not open Account With this Broker...all ads which they are publishing in our indian sites are fake.

Warm regards

sam,
toronto,
Dec 6, 2008,

i am trying not to say iforex is just a scam, but the canadian 1866 number is not in service, cs@iforex.com doesnt answer, live chat doesnt work, and they never call when you ask for a call back. its like there is no way of communicating them. i emailed them the ID requirements 3 days a go, it still says you have to email you id info. so i cant withdraw the money i put in for about a week now. does anyone know how to contact them? thanks.

Saurav Anand,
DELHI, India,
Jan 13, 2013,

I think Iforex must be banned. I deposited nearly USD 2200 and when I wanted my money back ,they were not responding my emails or calls. I had mad profit though but now it seems they are total fraud and I wasted my hard earned money. Can you please help me out to get my hard earned money back.