iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Leo Chung,
Marabu, Malaysia,
Apr 19, 2020,

Trading is primarily about studying the market.

In fact, trading is such a multitask direction, I did not even think that I would have to study so much information. In iforex I was immediately made aware that it is important. No, of course no one calls me with instructions, ahh... But it's enough to look in the training section to make sure that it's important and that you always have some moments to tighten up. If you don't already know, please note that there are tutorials including one-on-one with the teacher, endless video lessons and informative articles.

Sadeekie al Hosej,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Apr 15, 2020,

Brokerage with long story

iForex operates the market since 1996, I trade with it since 2005. I remember how trading conditions were 15 years ago and how they've advanced now - new interface, IForex trading platform and new accounts types - company is working quite hard for improving its service. Recently, company has introduced Islamic accounts and I switched to it. What's good - there's no swaps and iForex don't check your religion our sth else. Just switch and no problems. iForex has nice support team, they always answer you and give you clear answers. As for my 15 years experience - the brokerage is good and I suggest it.

Ubade al Nahter,
Port Said, Egypt,
Apr 14, 2020,

It's got to be highlighted correctly.

Every broker now tries to highlight itself somehow - someone succeeds, someone does not. But in my opinion, iForex did it. They did not take a ready-made terminal and created their own one, which is as functional as many common terminals.
Besides, they have collected almost a thousand assets here - I recently tried my hand at trading commodities, especially coffee and crude oil. It turned out to be very promising, I did not even know that these are the most sold commodities around the world.
There's nothing wrong with stocks here either, so the quarterly period should be interesting.

Oma G Adams,
Miklavz na Dravskem Polju, Slovenia,
Apr 11, 2020,

Neutral brokerage

I tried iForex, looked for opporunity to transfer my deposit here from another brokerage. What I can say - brokerage seemed to me as 'neutral'. I compared it advantages and disadvantages to my current brokerage and can assure you, that it's not worse, but also don't better. Tight spreads, a lot of assets, quick order execution - everything is here, but nothing unusual, maybe except iForex trading platform. It seems to be a real advantage, but I see no reason to transfer money to another brokerage just for this. My verdict is - iForex is okay brokerage (among the best ones), but if you already have reliable brokerage - no need to change it.

Sean Hughes,
Dublin, Ireland,
Apr 10, 2020,

Great brand, lots of features

I'm afraid to imagine how much money the company has paid for this brand. It literally falls in your eyes and you can't forget it. This domain must have been very expensive, but it was worth it. Personally, I started trading with Trade.com largely because of the beautiful domain, as funny as it sounds. Of course, a beautiful domain is just a small part of success. I wouldn't trade with a broker whose only advantage is a beautiful domain. It's a good thing Trade.com can offer not only a sound name, but also excellent trading conditions. The company is regulated by CySEC, offers many assets. Trade.com uses standard Metatrader 4 trading platform. Trade.com offers, besides trading CFDs, Forex, commodities, investments in IPO. Also, recently added a feature with thematic portfolio. It was very unexpected for me. I haven't yet fully understood the thematic portfolio, but it looks very promising.

Labuh Kusmawati,
Yogyakarta, Indonesia,
Mar 31, 2020,

Reliable, fast and secure

iForex boasts about its security and secure connection. Many traders don't pay attention to that, but I can say, judging with my 10-years experience, that security of trading process is extremely important if you operate with big money. Regretable, that only few brokers, such as iForex take care about connection security and that's why I've chose iForex. It's really reliable brokerage, with fast order executtion that's combined with fast withdrawaling procedure. I think it's up to each trader to decide which brokerage to trade, but I can give my word that iForex deserves attention :)

Kulap Sagdar,
Chiang Mai, Thailand,
Mar 29, 2020,

Fine service, can be recommended

In my case iForex was chosen because they were one of the very few brokers who offered crypto trading along with traditional forex. Among all the regulated brokers that had this feature I’ve chosen the one with the narrowest spreads and it turned out to be iForex. I think that the most important question that people are interested in is withdrawals. I’ve done that twice via bank wire. Took 2 days to complete in both cases.

Khalik,
Boufarik, Algeria,
Mar 24, 2020,

Good for education, practice and live trading

I got acquainted with iForex watching their advanced tutorials on forex trading. I found them very helpful indeed, especially the ones dealing with setups that you can use in trading. When I felt it was time to fund the account, I had no doubts iForex is a correct choice. They have all assets I need, including cryptocurrencies, their trading platform is very convenient compared to MT4, especially the mobile version. I recommend!

Meritsh,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Mar 23, 2020,

For those who can’t decide

Many people say this is very difficult to find a normal brokerage. Well, maybe it’s hard to find an excellent one with zero commissions and flawless executions, giving 10K for Christmas to every customer. Yeap, that would be difficult. But a normal brokerage is not that difficult to find. I’ve chosen iForex because its a regulated one, has all the needed assets in the list and they have sane spreads and fine executions. That’s it.

Vanja Blazevic,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Mar 15, 2020,

iForex does not cause any problems

And it really is not. Support specialists have never been rude here, neither i faced any problems regarding the trading platform or the service from a broker. I already keep silent about withdrawals and other financial issues, which iForex always copes with well.