iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Sep 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

John Dua,
Mar 9, 2020,

Why do I stay in iforex

I think that this broker has worked out well, yes, we can say that there are standard conditions, but they are provided at any time and all the tools for analysis on site. I am satisfied with the way my statistics are developing and I see that my development is as a trader blossoms here

Sname Atanda,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Mar 9, 2020,

Interesting trading platform

iForex offers another trading platform than Metatader 4. It was a surprise for me, I didn't expect the broker to be anything unusual in this regard. Initially, it was unusual, but then I got used to it and was very satisfied. In general, a broker is very good and offers a lot of favorable conditions. Spreads are quite narrow, withdrawal takes place within 2-3 days, no commissions.

Emre Gumuspala,
Istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 6, 2020,

A lot of assets

I love experiments and I'm in constant search for assets to trade, so it's the number 1 reason why I choose trading with iForex, as there are Cryptocurrencies. currencies, indices and stocks. There is really great variety of assets to choose from. Another point is PCI certification, negative balance protection programm and tight spreads. For me that's the greatest mix of all positive features that can be found within the market.

Serom,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Mar 5, 2020,

How did I become a trader?

No, I'm not telling you any interesting story. It's as simple as that. I was interested - I found a broker, many people advised iforex - tried - failed - tried again - succeeded. It's simple. No complaints to the broker.

Nambdi,
Ikeja, Nigeria,
Mar 5, 2020,

I found what I was looking for.

I didn't hope for success anymore, but when I started working for IFOREX, things got better somehow. I associate it with the fact that everything is somehow well thought out and there are no problems with the trading terminal. There are no difficulties with the withdrawal of funds, either. And the commissions and spreads are excellent.

ChatriX1X,
Asti, Italy,
Mar 4, 2020,

Top 1 brokerage for me

For me iForex is top 1 brokerage, maybe cause of emotional feelings. That was my first brokerage I became profitable with, till that time I traded with some brokers, but I was unpofitable and only iForex revealed my talent and made me a really good trader. I learned there and it was really helpful, now I keep on trading and my life is FREE.

D-Adewura,
Dar Chioukh, Algeria,
Feb 27, 2020,

Enough assets, good spreads

Trading iForex for 3 months, now I'm satisfied, didn't noticed any problems. Enough assets - currency, crypto, commodities, indicies. Spreads are enough tight, I like it at all.

Viens Saleh,
Ismailia, Egypt,
Feb 23, 2020,

Good spreads and quotes

For me one of the main advantages that I like in iForex are tight spreads and good quotes. I came to iForex a quite long time and I'm satisfied. I like that there are no restrinctions on margin usage, however that requires great self-discipline. Really, this brokerage is not for traders that want to be guided and trading by pre-set scenario, but for traders, that are ready to use possibilities wisely and build their own way trading.

Dario Kasun,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Feb 20, 2020,

European 100% regulated brokerage

The iFOREX broker is one of the European brokers providing services in the Forex industry. Seems, cause of hard competition within the industry, the broker managed to create a universal and modern trading terminal, thanks to which clients can trade different assets in the most convenient way and with no slippages. Trading platforms are convenient and seem taking into account the preferences and all the needs of clients. There are two trading platfroms - mobile and in-browser. Both are convenient and I like trade them both, but in most cases I trade with in-browser.

Prabhat Thapa,
Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Malaysia,
Feb 18, 2020,

The best brokerage I ever trade

I'm long enough with iForex to sum up my experience. I like this brokerage, it's 100% reliable, trusted and aimed at providing you with the top notch services. If you're experienced trader that know what to do within the market, than iForex will be cool add-on to your trading and one of the best brokerages to achieve high profitability!