iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Prabhat Thapa,
Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Malaysia,
Feb 18, 2020,

The best brokerage I ever trade

I'm long enough with iForex to sum up my experience. I like this brokerage, it's 100% reliable, trusted and aimed at providing you with the top notch services. If you're experienced trader that know what to do within the market, than iForex will be cool add-on to your trading and one of the best brokerages to achieve high profitability!

Vadakesh,
Kepong, Malaysia,
Feb 18, 2020,

Good broker and reliable trading

I'm forex not to long to judge 100%, but it seems to me that it's reliable, at least my trading seemed to be perfect. As I know, broker operates the market for a long time and it's additional advantage why u should take trading with iForex. In general, I like this brokerage and can say it's good enough :)

L.L.Adewali,
Durban, South Africa,
Feb 14, 2020,

Interesting brokerage

Company operates 20+ years, has good reputation, PCI certified, protected online trading platform. What else you need to be profitable? I think nothing more. iForex is an instrument and you should use it wisely and take profits!

Rahim Bandi,
Kanpur, India,
Feb 13, 2020,

A lot of opportunities to learn is the main advantage

I was beginner when I started with iForex and I learned there a lot about trading and then used this knowledge in my everyday trading. iForex is a good brokerage if you want to start-up your trading career. First of all, as I already said, there is a lot of education possibilites. Secondly, brokerage is fair and trading with iForex is secure and reliable. I don't know how long company operates the market, but it seems that for a long time. And the last (but not least for sure) - there are many methods to deposit/withdraw money, that's also nice ;)

Dante Nevarez,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Feb 12, 2020,

iForex is worth your time.

At first my attention was attracted by the fact that you can work with crypto currencies, because even today not all brokers offer such opportunities. But after a closer acquaintance with this broker and its features, I noticed its other advantages and conveniences, and now I am engaged in trading on cryptocurrencies. It's also convenient that you can trade not only from your computer, but also on the road, travelling, during leisure time from your phone

Philippines,
Feb 9, 2019,

Average broker with friendly account managers but not the broker i would place a lot of funds

This is my first broker, iForex teach me how to trade way back 2012. I wanted to thank iForex for teaching me how to trade and they have a pretty good friendly account managers that is always there to call you anytime you need them and teach you how to trade specially if your a beginner. downside i think is the fix spread of 3 pip, thats what we get even on EUR/USD, i also think that iForex makes money when clients lose money ^_^ hope i am wrong for we want to use brokers thats with our best interest which is winning. I appreciate brokers that offers no more than 30:1 for those brokers know that the more leverage the clients use the more chances of losing :) 3 stars!

India,
Dec 17, 2018,

iForex is a fraud company, after depositing $15000 I saw that I was unable to close my trades and lost the entire money. Their spreads also randomly change. Initially I was making money but then things changed. I was wooed into investing so much. When I tried to withdraw also I did not get the money even after 45days, I am still following up but no response to emails and complaints on phone. They are unable to give me transaction details (ARN Number) of deposit they said they made. How is it possible that even after 45days they are unable to give transaction details? They are cheats. They also made small withdrawals from the card that we register with them for deposits. You can't reach them and I don't know how to get back my money. Why is that such websites banned?

Athens, Greece,
Nov 27, 2018,

Really trustworthy broker

No problem ever with iForex( Vestle).
Very kind support, fast withdrawals , real negative balance protection and a decent platform.
Congratulations

South Africa,
Sep 17, 2017,

Friendly warning on iFOREX

Hi All, just wanted to add my experience with iFOREX. Been with them for number of years (lost lots of $ in the process). Just traded with one pair NOK/JPY mainly because after some bargaining got the lowest spread 0.75 pip. Their spreads on all other pairs are really BAD 3-6 pip on average. I trade daily using scalping technique.
Didn't use iFOREX since last year, and in may 2017 wrote an e-mail to my account manager (very nice lady, helped me couple of times with trading bonus) asking her about MT4 (thy don't support). In June got e-mail from her - wonderful news iFOREX is upgrading my account with VIP "zero" spreads. 2 days later got phone call from her, asked her where is the catch? how much is their commission? (just like all other brokers on their "zero spread" acc. charges are 3-6%). She said iFOREX charges NO Commission on zero acc, She said just log on to your web trading station and see. I logged onto my acc and could not believe my eyes: the sell and buy prices on all currency pairs, gold, silver were the same, the spreads were 0. Even on USD/ZAR (normal spread 150 pip) was ZERO. Later that day (in US afternoon) deposited some $40 and opened Sell 5k EUR/JPY. It moved up 3-4-7 pips each pip = $0.45 so I was in red. After a while it reversed and slowly moved down, when the buy price reached my sell price the profit was 0.00, then it started jumping slowly down by 0.1-0.2 pip - by then my sell position should show some profit, that's were I got a shock. The profit was showing 0.00. After moving down full 4 pips was still 0.00 (by then the profit should have been $1.80 but it was ZERO. The price moved down by further 1-2 pips my profit was showing $0.45-0.90
I closed that position, and said to myself F . . . them. I cannot trade like that.
Immediately I withdrew my deposit, which they put back onto my C Card.
So the iFOREX so called VIP Zero Spreads in real terms mean are HIDDEN.
Next day wrote e-mail to my acc. manager, thanked her very much for the "specially for me VIP spreads" but put my spreads back to the one before.
This is just one of iFOREX tricks which I have experienced on myself, and trying to warn my fellow traders.

Malaysia,
Sep 13, 2017,

Do not trust this company they are money minded. If you refuse to top up money they will neglect you.

Aug 22, 2017 - 1 Star They are good at getting money from you once done they gone missing. Once you started to play you can see your trading go on opposite direction until they finish off all your money.