iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 2, 2020
Formula Investment House Ltd, Black Pearl Securities Limited
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

About iForex.com (.in, .hu)

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)

Minimum Trade Size:0.015
Maximum Leverage:400:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:1996
Address:1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact:info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: CySEC #143/11, BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms:WebTrader, Mobile Trader
Currencies:(80+)
Cryptocurrencies:(15+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Shubhankar Chakraborty,
Aug 31, 2011,

Hi,
I am a forex player thro Iforex and I am satisfied with their services..Iforex is an honest broker ...their representatives guide you properly...if at any point of time we loose money its our faulty playing techniques not the Brokers fault...best of luck..

Shubhankar

ntuthuko,
south africa,
Aug 3, 2011,

hey guys damn iforx is a load of rubbish I deposited $100 and was told i would be contacted by a live account manager within a week I waited and waited till I got tired I started trading on my own and quickly made $233 I requested a withdrawal and submitted all my documents I then continued treading and me around $400 I was phoned by the consultant and I enquired about my account withdrawal he said its pending (yeah right) anyway he commented on my trades(sounded very suprised) guess what when i returned to my pc my open Gold buy position had turned into a sell position and i had lost all my money.

suresh s gowda,
india,
Jul 27, 2011,

my deal of gold was closed @ 1625 on monday 25th july 2011 , which are per market the price was never touched mkt touched high of @1623.75 , i lost $1400

abhishek raj,
india,
Jul 26, 2011,

iforex is a platfrom which is very trustful and i really the customer service they humblely provide us.

I'm very much Thankful to iforex for there support and kindness

Thanking You

Fined by the Hungarian FSA for the amojunt of $100,000

Kishor Vadher,
Rajkot, gujarat, India,
Mar 31, 2011,

This is cheating company and following wronmg practices. It is givingdifferent kind cheme for depositing more money. Thre are so many complainsagainst iforex I have notseen any one good reveiwoutof ten also.Pkls dontdo any kind of trade with this company and itshoud be closed down so that it may not cheat others also.

S.D,
Mar 23, 2011,

This Shahid is a F*** idiot and he is one of the so called account manager of iForex.com.There customer care is the worst in the world and this type of account managers are only for taking money from the customer by telling lies.

GINO77,
Feb 11, 2011,

do not do it! they push you until you finish giving them your money away.

bose,
Pune India,
Feb 9, 2011,

iforex is really f***ing nonsense cheater site. no service its pure fraud and scam i am going to file suit against them soon. bloddy cheter

Sourabh Jain,
Nov 10, 2010,

Well what can i say for Iforex...only few lines,,,
Truly Unprofessional.
They only know how to take money out of you.
Their representative doesn't have any thing to do with Customer satisfaction they are only concerned about Their Targets/Commission.
Now the Story:-
Few days back i got call from Iforex so called Trainer Mr Imran saying that ill train you in Forex and teach everything daily and for that you have to open a demo account with us,and you just need to deposit 100$ which is fully refundable with no conditions attached, and would get free daily signal too.. it sound fishy why do they need money for demo account,but he said there system is like that,i dont know why i believed him, and deposited money there...Now the Magic Happens..
2) After my account created, Mr Imran told me how to put order and then he said he will continue training tomorrow ,will teach in and out , how to use charts and indicators and economic calendar, right time to trade, and send me some forex books,But that never Happened :(.
) From the next day no call from him.. Why would he call, he got his commission.
) i contacted there online support, they aid Mr Imran is Busy so he cant Talk...Wow he is the President i think..he couldn't call whole day...which was his work..What a Training Manager...
at that time i started to look for Ifoex scam and came to this website and found iam not alone.. :) so i decided to take my refund..
)then i got a Call from Mr Babulal ,he told he is my account manager, he asked whats the issue... i told him about Imran and all troubles/no Training and signal which were not activated,he said you cant get Signal until i trade with real money,that contradictory to what Imran said.then suddenly he agreed to give me signal.after i went crazy and asked for refund.
) he told me how to open signal,and keep on insisting to trade in real account,and by that time online support told me if i trade in real account i cant get refund till i submit documents...and for refund also i have to follow the withdraw method.. Well as far as i know withdraw and refund are two different process...what a crap..higly professional people and give very misleading information.They dont even realize their faults and claim others also follow same..
)next the same thing..i fiallt decided i dont want to trade with Iforex and asked for refund...Online support forwarded m request for call and after waiting for 2hours+ no call, i recontacted support and aksed him to wait till i get call.then after waiting for 30mins again, i got call from Mr Babulal..i asked him iam not comfortable forex and i want my refund , he said sir please trade in real account for atleast 2000euro,it should rise now,but the signal and the market trend was Down....he was trying to steal money so i cant withdraw...finally i said i dont want to loose just give me refund...he said ok..you need to follow the withdrawal process..fill form, and print it and sign it,the fax it or send by email, i said why i have to do this i was told unconditional refund then whats this..he said sorry you have to use this and every forex company has this rules..what a crap...finally i followed the procedure and emailed documents to them..
) the request is stilll pending and online support told me that they havent received the request yet and since it has attachments it takes 1hour to receive, god know what kind of system they are using..and he said i will get a call once they receive it, its being 3housrs no call,no email..

My opinions Please Stay away from them, worst and unprofessional people, ill update if i get my withdrawal sorry refund lol...