iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Jan 22, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Vinsen Handayani,
Palangkaraya, Indonesia,
May 16, 2020,

Not bad, not bad

The broker offeres CFD and forex trading with favorable trading fees.
I've known the company for about 3 years already, but I didn't dare to start trading myself until recently. For about 4 months now I'm a customer of iforex.
Here you can trade literally anything. Currencies, stocks, crude oil, gold, silver, indices, even several cryptocurrencies are available.
IMHO this is important for a trader to focus on some specific asset to trade. This way you can get to know the characteristics of the istrument, its volatility, weak points, etc. But this is good when the broker offers enough choice. Can't understand brokers that only have a dozen of fiat currency pairs in the arsenal.
Focus on education is a good trait of this broker by the way. I was more or less experienced when started trading here, but the broker could be ok for newbies as well. The website contains several intro webinars for the beginners. There is also a more comprehended educational program for traders here.
The quality of the service does not disappoint for sure. Staff is always polite and helpful, which I appreciate a lot. Market executions are timely. Neither I noticed hangups of executions delays here. On my side I care to have additional internet option in case there is a disconnect on my side. Mobile app can be helpful in this case by the way.
So, summing up, I have a positive experience and can recommend the company.

Santosh Adhikari,
Battaramulla South, Sri Lanka,
Oct 9, 2020,

Nice brokerage

I liked that I got used to iForex, its trading platform and trading conditions quite quickly. The brokerage offers its own trading platform for clients. Of course it differs a bit from the platforms I am used to, but it is also quite convenient. So for me personally, a different platform of my broker didn't become a problem, but on the contrary, trading became a little more diverse))
It was also with iForex that I tried to trade with cryptocurrency for the first time. A broker has a lot of assets and opportunities for this, so I took a chance to try. I realized that it wasn't really for me, so I went back to more familiar trading assets.
Now I don't have and didn't have any problems with this brokerage, it works as transparent and honestly as possible. Currently I'm working on my own trading system, I think I'm becoming very good at it. iForex motivated me a bit)

Balaji Sathe,
Asansol, India,
Oct 22, 2020,

A bit trivial trading conditions

I think the fact that a brokerage provides its own platform for trading is quite cool, not all brokers do it. iForex has been working on the market since 1996, which means that it is quite reliable and it is safe to trade with it. In fact, I have been trading with it for half a year and I haven't had any problems or difficulties in my trading.
I won't write much about trading conditions, as I think they are a bit trivial. But I will mention the broker's low fixed spreads and they are pretty cool.

Fabian Sepulveda,
Barranquilla, Cambodia,
Mar 9, 2020,

Brokerage that will satisfy you (maybe)

I don't even know what people can demand from their brokerage. My wishlist is extremely simple and common: a lot of assets, fast withdrawals, convenient trading platform. iForex satisfies all my needs, so I think that it's good brokerage for every trader that looks for stable and reliable brokerage.

Babusalam,
Malaysia,
Apr 29, 2009,

Iforex is one of the pioneer in the currency market, I know them since 2007 but after 1 year then I joined Iforex. I found that this is a good broker, thier customer service is excellent, I even communicate with their CS almost everyday which i could not do this previous broker.Execution is not bad compared to metatrader platform.I recommend to newbie to chose Iforex as their broker and believe me you are not regret with this broker..thanks

Dante Nevarez,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Feb 12, 2020,

iForex is worth your time.

At first my attention was attracted by the fact that you can work with crypto currencies, because even today not all brokers offer such opportunities. But after a closer acquaintance with this broker and its features, I noticed its other advantages and conveniences, and now I am engaged in trading on cryptocurrencies. It's also convenient that you can trade not only from your computer, but also on the road, travelling, during leisure time from your phone

Dario Kasun,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Feb 20, 2020,

European 100% regulated brokerage

The iFOREX broker is one of the European brokers providing services in the Forex industry. Seems, cause of hard competition within the industry, the broker managed to create a universal and modern trading terminal, thanks to which clients can trade different assets in the most convenient way and with no slippages. Trading platforms are convenient and seem taking into account the preferences and all the needs of clients. There are two trading platfroms - mobile and in-browser. Both are convenient and I like trade them both, but in most cases I trade with in-browser.

Shariq,
India,
Oct 8, 2011,

iFOREX Set to Resume Forex Trading in European Markets >> this means they are properly regulated in Hungary. Their press release is here http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110928005059/en/iFOREX-Set-Resume-Forex-Trading-European-Markets

I started with iForx on 29th August 2011. So, its only 10 days yet. My experience with them was very, very nice.
At least they provided me a Start and Entry into the Forex market, on which I may be procrastinating long enough. They requested me to deposit $100, and I did so. Then on the telephone a representative gave me one on one training, and described basically how to make deals. At the time of deposit they also promised to send some educational materials instantly in the e-mail worth $50. I got them and was quite satisfied with those mini-books. The Training Manager and My Account Manager both warned me not to make deals in the Real Account until and unless I have sufficient knowledge and practice in the demo Account. But mistake I put a deal in the real account, they gave me instant call back, explaining "Sir, you should not do it at this time in the real account". This means they don't want me to ruin my balance foolishly. 2 days later I again tempted to do some deals in the real account and so again My account manager called me. He explained this way your account will be wiped out easily, either you should take VIP signals and decrease your brokerage from 5 pips to 3 pips a deal. For that I have to deposit around $300. So, I deposited $500. And still practicing in the demo Account. I requested for advanced educational materials and he unlocked 2 of them for me.
Their trading platform of web site version is really good and very secure. The rates are very accurate and up-to-date. Trailing and Stop Loss features available, you can change your passwords. Dealing desk can only view your account and they can't make or change deals for you. The only problem that I faced was unable to call their Toll free number 000800-100-7970 which I doubted may not be real. But I searched and found major companies like Oracle also do have this 0008- Toll free numbers. I was trying to call from mobile networks which are not supported.
The final experience I may get at the time of withdrawal. As I believe will go without any glitch. I have already submitted my Address proof and ID documents. Withdrawal remains strict from any trading platform. They have to watch money laundering, tax-evaders, and other law brokers.
One day I thought to search there name on internet and I found around 100 to 200 people giving negative comments about the company. 100 to 200 people must not be any percentage of their business. And if you ask them instant withdrawal or refund, then no one wants to loose their client and potential business source. So, they may be some hesitant. People don't follow the rules and blame others mostly their brokers. Most of the novices don't get the correct way of trading and loose big amount. Which makes them disturbed. And this company gets most of the comments because of heavy internet ads, which attract novices, driven by greed. These people create false impression about the company through their negative comments and experiences. If they are crook and scammers how could they have been so long into the business or even online with the same name!!?? Even iForex people steal my money $600 + profit, I don't think that will make them King of England. And risk is every where >> you put money in Bank its risky, even government gives insurance but to limited amount. You put money at home its risky. You invest in gold or land, price fluctuations and land mafias are the big risk.

So, conclusion is if you don't want to take risks, then don't come near trading or investments. Go to your 9 to 5 jobs, and spend all the money each month. Or keep it in your savings account, which is also not 100% risk free.

Shailesh Dawadi,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Oct 29, 2020,

New attitude towards trading

Before iForex, I didn't have a very positive experience in trading. I even had to take a short break in trading to see if I wanted to continue trading or not. But in the end, I decided to open an account with iForex.
Now it's been about 8 months since I started trading with it. And I am very glad that I decided to go back in that business and continue trading with it. Now I feel that trading has become something more than just a hobby for me. I wouldn't say it's all thanks to my brokerage, no. But it did affect me as a trader and my attitude towards trading itself.
I really like the trading conditions of this broker. It has a lot of assets to trade with, including various rare ones (about 800 assets in total), as well as its own trading platform. I like brokers with their own trading platforms. Yes, its functionality isn't as broad as in MT4, for example, but it has a high level of reliability and a user-friendly interface.
For now I like trading with iForex, it is comfortable and profitable to trade with it. But the most important thing is that you can trust this brokerage. That's why I've been trading with it for so long, and I'm not going to stop.

Omahar,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Sep 22, 2020,

sad that there are no MT4 but good in other points

To be fair, I will prefer to trade with this brokerage if it will offer MT4 platform but there's no MT4 or MT5, so i was forced to get used to FXNet trading platform. I mean, that platform is good enough and it's more native for sure but, on the other hand, it offers less functionality and that's its main disadvantage. In other points iForex is just good brokerage. Tight spreads, a lot of assets and good protection measures, I see nothing that can make me upset. If there will be at least option to choose between MT4 and FXNet I will put 5-stars rating but as there's no such options, I will rate iForex with 4 stars.