iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Sep 17, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Kulap Sagdar,
Chiang Mai, Thailand,
Mar 29, 2020,

Fine service, can be recommended

In my case iForex was chosen because they were one of the very few brokers who offered crypto trading along with traditional forex. Among all the regulated brokers that had this feature I’ve chosen the one with the narrowest spreads and it turned out to be iForex. I think that the most important question that people are interested in is withdrawals. I’ve done that twice via bank wire. Took 2 days to complete in both cases.

Khalik,
Boufarik, Algeria,
Mar 24, 2020,

Good for education, practice and live trading

I got acquainted with iForex watching their advanced tutorials on forex trading. I found them very helpful indeed, especially the ones dealing with setups that you can use in trading. When I felt it was time to fund the account, I had no doubts iForex is a correct choice. They have all assets I need, including cryptocurrencies, their trading platform is very convenient compared to MT4, especially the mobile version. I recommend!

Vanja Blazevic,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Mar 15, 2020,

iForex does not cause any problems

And it really is not. Support specialists have never been rude here, neither i faced any problems regarding the trading platform or the service from a broker. I already keep silent about withdrawals and other financial issues, which iForex always copes with well.

Juztak,
Varna, Bulgaria,
Mar 15, 2020,

It's time to come to full-time trading

I started trading with iForex as part-time trading. For sure, it was more hobby than a business. I never thought I can learn with trading, for me that was like a dream. After the 2 years of trading with iForex I can say that dreams can come true and you should just work a lot, so you'll get results even faster. First time my profitability was around 5-7%, even lower, but with time I got more knowledge and skills and now trading gives me profit enough to live independently and don't care about working in office.

Fabian Sepulveda,
Barranquilla, Cambodia,
Mar 9, 2020,

Brokerage that will satisfy you (maybe)

I don't even know what people can demand from their brokerage. My wishlist is extremely simple and common: a lot of assets, fast withdrawals, convenient trading platform. iForex satisfies all my needs, so I think that it's good brokerage for every trader that looks for stable and reliable brokerage.

John Dua,

Why do I stay in iforex

I think that this broker has worked out well, yes, we can say that there are standard conditions, but they are provided at any time and all the tools for analysis on site. I am satisfied with the way my statistics are developing and I see that my development is as a trader blossoms here

Sname Atanda,
Casablanca, Morocco,

Interesting trading platform

iForex offers another trading platform than Metatader 4. It was a surprise for me, I didn't expect the broker to be anything unusual in this regard. Initially, it was unusual, but then I got used to it and was very satisfied. In general, a broker is very good and offers a lot of favorable conditions. Spreads are quite narrow, withdrawal takes place within 2-3 days, no commissions.

Emre Gumuspala,
Istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 6, 2020,

A lot of assets

I love experiments and I'm in constant search for assets to trade, so it's the number 1 reason why I choose trading with iForex, as there are Cryptocurrencies. currencies, indices and stocks. There is really great variety of assets to choose from. Another point is PCI certification, negative balance protection programm and tight spreads. For me that's the greatest mix of all positive features that can be found within the market.

Serom,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Mar 5, 2020,

How did I become a trader?

No, I'm not telling you any interesting story. It's as simple as that. I was interested - I found a broker, many people advised iforex - tried - failed - tried again - succeeded. It's simple. No complaints to the broker.

Nambdi,
Ikeja, Nigeria,
Mar 5, 2020,

I found what I was looking for.

I didn't hope for success anymore, but when I started working for IFOREX, things got better somehow. I associate it with the fact that everything is somehow well thought out and there are no problems with the trading terminal. There are no difficulties with the withdrawal of funds, either. And the commissions and spreads are excellent.