iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Jun 19, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Thapa Magar,
Jun 13, 2021,

I appreciate the possibility to trade with this broker

The very necessity to trade with fixed spreads brought me here. Earlier I didn’t care about spreads, but the situation changed once I tried night trading. I noticed unpleasant drawdowns that occured due to widening spreads on currency pairs and it’s especially true to such exotic ones as USD/ZAR. I didn’t notice that in the daytime. Fortunately, I learned that fixed spreads could be a way out. I made a sort of research and discovered this broker.
Fixed spreads really helped me. They made my night trading predictable. I often use locking and doing this at night with floating spreads is a hell because floating spreads greatly increase the distance between my market orders. Now it doesn’t happen any longer and I’m glad to have found this broker.

Karol Krupa,
Jaworzno, Poland,
Jun 8, 2021,

iForex has a good user-friendly trading platform.

To be honest, at first I really liked the name .. sounds cool? iForex)) Okay, jokes aside !! In fact, the broker is very serious and provides serious trading conditions thanks to which you can have serious money! ))
Let's take a closer look! iForex has a good user-friendly trading platform. This is what every trader needs !! Fast order execution and minimum slippage .. when I started trading, I understood that this was what I needed!
Large selection of trading instruments:
- currency pairs;
- stocks and indices;
- metals and oil !!!
What you need for profit.
You need to constantly follow the news and know what is happening. This affects the market. Every volatility can make a lot of money, and it's true. It's important to learn how to use it! iForex has a good educational center and everyone who wants to become a successful trader can do it!

Chandler Justin,
Makati, Philippines,
Jun 2, 2021,

A combination of two important things

There are two things about this company that really appeal to me
The first thing is the low fixed spreads.
The second thing is the large number of stocks - that's the basis of my work in the market in general.
So I'm clearly here for the long haul.

Bedario,
Cairo, Egypt,
May 26, 2021,

I am standing for fixed spreads

I would like to confess that when deciding on this particular brokerage service I mostly took into account their fixed spreads. By the way, I don’t trade with them for the first time. I already traded with fixed spreads with other brokers. I can’t say that they determine success, but in some situations they are very advantageous.
For example, fixed spreads are very good for night trading. You know floating spreads always widen at night due to a shortage of liquidity. Secondly, floating spreads widen during news releases. When you trade with fixed spreads, you can enter the market with smaller and what’s more, predictable drawdowns.
I’m a great fan of night trading. That’s where fixed spreads come in handy. As for my trading preferences, I trade on price levels. I attentively monitor when the price breaks through a certain level or rebounds from it and open a corresponding trade. As for technical indicators, I use Channel Commodity Index or CCI for short. I find it much better than Stochastic that gives more false signals.

Olgierd Zawadzki,
Warsaw, Poland,
May 20, 2021,

Good broker for beginners

I like that the iForex broker uses a proprietary trading platform. This is a company that does not depend on others and wants to create its own. I like this ... The trading platform is user-friendly and has a beautiful and user-friendly interface.
Besides, I would like to tell you about the iForex trading conditions.
There are many trading tools here and one-to-one training is also provided. An excellent program for beginners. You can start Forex trading with this broker and get good knowledge
It is a reliable broker that is regulated by CySEC.

Danh Cuong,
Dong Hoi, Viet Nam,
May 19, 2021,

I like iForex's trading conditions

There are really a lot of assets here - almost a thousand as of today.
There are a lot of trading tools for technical analysis and it is possible to work on the news, because the company prepares a lot of ready-to-use information for free.
And that's awesome.

Keanu Dangelo,
Santa Maria, Philippines,
May 12, 2021,

I was attracted by fixed spreads and not only by this

At first site this broker is quite average. It provides a typical choice of assets available with other brokers. But if you take a deeper look at their site, you may discover more advantages. So, I did.
I learned that they offer fixed spreads and it greatly interested me. I read a lot about such spreads earlier. They are reportedly advantageous for volatile trading. So, I intended to test their effectiveness. I did on their real account with an expected outcome. With such spreads, it’s much easier to trade on news, especially if you actively use locking. You know that when you update your locking removing or adding new trades, spreads are crucial because the size of drawdowns depend on it. When floating spreads suddenly widen, it’s more difficult to edit your locking because the difference between trades may be larger than you expect.
The second advantage of this broker is the possibility to master trading with a personal coach. I also took this opportunity and it helped me to understand fundamental analysis much better even with my two-year trading experience.

Oder Schaefer,
May 2, 2021,

A very interesting broker for me

I’m glad that I have discovered this brokerage service. I would like to say that here I like two things. The first thing are their trading conditions. I like fixed spreads because they give a strong advantage, although not all traders realize it. Well, when the market is calm, one can trade with floating spread, but everything changes when a trading session becomes volatile. It results in a big increase in spreads because brokers simply react to a drastic change in liquidity. Respectively, when they struggle to provide enough liquidity, they increase their spreads. However, some brokers can technically retain their spreads, but they just want to save on their customers, why not?
Fortunately, this broker doesn’t belong to the group of such brokers. It can afford providing fixed spreads that give peace of mind during volatile sessions.
The second thing that I like with this broker is the possibility to learn advanced trading with a personal coach. I’m already taking this opportunity and I should confess that I have greatly enriched my knowledge.

Juliusz Nowicki,
Gdansk, Poland,
Apr 30, 2021,

I was really surprised with the broker

I am used to the fact that all brokerage companies are alike in one way or another, but here I see that some special system has been formed, which really works for traders and for people to understand what is really going on.
I have already tried absolutely different assets and different strategies here - it has been a really interesting experience that has allowed me to look at the market from different angles and decide what will bring me new opportunities and new perspectives.
I'm glad that iForex is not like other companies in this respect - there are almost no restrictions - and that's what makes it so popular.

Mahlik,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 24, 2021,

I like this brokerage service with fixed spreads

The given brokerage service is undoubtedly a pleasant finding for me for the last time. First, it’s a well-regulated broker and this fact gives me peace of mind. When I say “well-regulated” I mean that it’s supervised by at least one reputable watchdog. In this case, the company is regulated by cySEC. It’s one of the major regulators in the industry and a solid guarantee that you are not dealing with a scam. I always stay away from unregulated brokerage services no matter how low their minimum deposits are because I don’t want to lose my money and don’t like the way they treat their customers.
Fixed spreads are another thing I like in this broker. Such spreads are very universal. They can even be used for scalping, although they are not the tightest ones. Their main virtue is that they never widen and it’s especially good when facing high volatility. If you have ever traded with floating spreads in volatile sessions, you should understand what I mean.