iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Jun 19, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Thapa Magar,
Jun 13, 2021,

I appreciate the possibility to trade with this broker

The very necessity to trade with fixed spreads brought me here. Earlier I didn’t care about spreads, but the situation changed once I tried night trading. I noticed unpleasant drawdowns that occured due to widening spreads on currency pairs and it’s especially true to such exotic ones as USD/ZAR. I didn’t notice that in the daytime. Fortunately, I learned that fixed spreads could be a way out. I made a sort of research and discovered this broker.
Fixed spreads really helped me. They made my night trading predictable. I often use locking and doing this at night with floating spreads is a hell because floating spreads greatly increase the distance between my market orders. Now it doesn’t happen any longer and I’m glad to have found this broker.

Karol Krupa,
Jaworzno, Poland,
Jun 8, 2021,

iForex has a good user-friendly trading platform.

To be honest, at first I really liked the name .. sounds cool? iForex)) Okay, jokes aside !! In fact, the broker is very serious and provides serious trading conditions thanks to which you can have serious money! ))
Let's take a closer look! iForex has a good user-friendly trading platform. This is what every trader needs !! Fast order execution and minimum slippage .. when I started trading, I understood that this was what I needed!
Large selection of trading instruments:
- currency pairs;
- stocks and indices;
- metals and oil !!!
What you need for profit.
You need to constantly follow the news and know what is happening. This affects the market. Every volatility can make a lot of money, and it's true. It's important to learn how to use it! iForex has a good educational center and everyone who wants to become a successful trader can do it!

Chandler Justin,
Makati, Philippines,
Jun 2, 2021,

A combination of two important things

There are two things about this company that really appeal to me
The first thing is the low fixed spreads.
The second thing is the large number of stocks - that's the basis of my work in the market in general.
So I'm clearly here for the long haul.

Bedario,
Cairo, Egypt,
May 26, 2021,

I am standing for fixed spreads

I would like to confess that when deciding on this particular brokerage service I mostly took into account their fixed spreads. By the way, I don’t trade with them for the first time. I already traded with fixed spreads with other brokers. I can’t say that they determine success, but in some situations they are very advantageous.
For example, fixed spreads are very good for night trading. You know floating spreads always widen at night due to a shortage of liquidity. Secondly, floating spreads widen during news releases. When you trade with fixed spreads, you can enter the market with smaller and what’s more, predictable drawdowns.
I’m a great fan of night trading. That’s where fixed spreads come in handy. As for my trading preferences, I trade on price levels. I attentively monitor when the price breaks through a certain level or rebounds from it and open a corresponding trade. As for technical indicators, I use Channel Commodity Index or CCI for short. I find it much better than Stochastic that gives more false signals.

Olgierd Zawadzki,
Warsaw, Poland,
May 20, 2021,

Good broker for beginners

I like that the iForex broker uses a proprietary trading platform. This is a company that does not depend on others and wants to create its own. I like this ... The trading platform is user-friendly and has a beautiful and user-friendly interface.
Besides, I would like to tell you about the iForex trading conditions.
There are many trading tools here and one-to-one training is also provided. An excellent program for beginners. You can start Forex trading with this broker and get good knowledge
It is a reliable broker that is regulated by CySEC.

Danh Cuong,
Dong Hoi, Viet Nam,
May 19, 2021,

I like iForex's trading conditions

There are really a lot of assets here - almost a thousand as of today.
There are a lot of trading tools for technical analysis and it is possible to work on the news, because the company prepares a lot of ready-to-use information for free.
And that's awesome.

Keanu Dangelo,
Santa Maria, Philippines,
May 12, 2021,

I was attracted by fixed spreads and not only by this

At first site this broker is quite average. It provides a typical choice of assets available with other brokers. But if you take a deeper look at their site, you may discover more advantages. So, I did.
I learned that they offer fixed spreads and it greatly interested me. I read a lot about such spreads earlier. They are reportedly advantageous for volatile trading. So, I intended to test their effectiveness. I did on their real account with an expected outcome. With such spreads, it’s much easier to trade on news, especially if you actively use locking. You know that when you update your locking removing or adding new trades, spreads are crucial because the size of drawdowns depend on it. When floating spreads suddenly widen, it’s more difficult to edit your locking because the difference between trades may be larger than you expect.
The second advantage of this broker is the possibility to master trading with a personal coach. I also took this opportunity and it helped me to understand fundamental analysis much better even with my two-year trading experience.

Oder Schaefer,
May 2, 2021,

A very interesting broker for me

I’m glad that I have discovered this brokerage service. I would like to say that here I like two things. The first thing are their trading conditions. I like fixed spreads because they give a strong advantage, although not all traders realize it. Well, when the market is calm, one can trade with floating spread, but everything changes when a trading session becomes volatile. It results in a big increase in spreads because brokers simply react to a drastic change in liquidity. Respectively, when they struggle to provide enough liquidity, they increase their spreads. However, some brokers can technically retain their spreads, but they just want to save on their customers, why not?
Fortunately, this broker doesn’t belong to the group of such brokers. It can afford providing fixed spreads that give peace of mind during volatile sessions.
The second thing that I like with this broker is the possibility to learn advanced trading with a personal coach. I’m already taking this opportunity and I should confess that I have greatly enriched my knowledge.

Juliusz Nowicki,
Gdansk, Poland,
Apr 30, 2021,

I was really surprised with the broker

I am used to the fact that all brokerage companies are alike in one way or another, but here I see that some special system has been formed, which really works for traders and for people to understand what is really going on.
I have already tried absolutely different assets and different strategies here - it has been a really interesting experience that has allowed me to look at the market from different angles and decide what will bring me new opportunities and new perspectives.
I'm glad that iForex is not like other companies in this respect - there are almost no restrictions - and that's what makes it so popular.

Mahlik,
Apr 24, 2021,

I like this brokerage service with fixed spreads

The given brokerage service is undoubtedly a pleasant finding for me for the last time. First, it’s a well-regulated broker and this fact gives me peace of mind. When I say “well-regulated” I mean that it’s supervised by at least one reputable watchdog. In this case, the company is regulated by cySEC. It’s one of the major regulators in the industry and a solid guarantee that you are not dealing with a scam. I always stay away from unregulated brokerage services no matter how low their minimum deposits are because I don’t want to lose my money and don’t like the way they treat their customers.
Fixed spreads are another thing I like in this broker. Such spreads are very universal. They can even be used for scalping, although they are not the tightest ones. Their main virtue is that they never widen and it’s especially good when facing high volatility. If you have ever traded with floating spreads in volatile sessions, you should understand what I mean.

Hai Binh,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Mar 29, 2021,

I'm definitely impressed with some of the things here

First of all, I personally really liked that the company immediately offers everyone, regardless of capital size, to take advantage of fixed spreads, because this significantly increases the dynamics of work and it can prevent some unexpected losses that periodically occur when the spread widens.
And secondly, I liked the fact that there are over a thousand assets represented, which is incredible. Because you can easily put together any investment portfolio you want, depending on what is relevant right now. So make sure you pay attention to that so you don't regret missing out on opportunities. This is really important. I wish everyone great success!

Faisal Pratap,
Kolkata, India,
Mar 28, 2021,

I will keep trading with this broker

Having studied their trading conditions, I made up my mind to join this brokerage service. I like the fact that they offer fixed spreads. It’s very crucial for me because fixed spreads give greater flexibility in trading. They don’t widen in response to volatility that makes trading during such periods less stressful and more convenient.
The leverage size is good, but I hope they will increase it to 1:500.
As for their trading platform, I don’t see critical downsides here.

Carub Nashiruddin,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Mar 27, 2021,

I find their trading conditions appropriate

I really see nothing bad in this brokerage service. It offers good trading conditions. The size of leverage provided is 1:400. But what I like best of all are their spreads. They are tight and fixed. You know that fixed spreads are provided rarely in the industry, while tight fixed spreads are rare twice.
With fixed spreads, you can trade conveniently in volatile sessions.
After three months of trading with the broker, I can say that it’s not a cheater and I’m glad about it.

Kwanzaa Hill,
Mar 23, 2021,

They have gained my trust

At first, I didn’t want to register a trading account with this broker because I expected to get more. For example, I wanted a higher leverage. Here the highest leverage doesn’t exceed 1:400. I hoped for at least 1:500 or 1:1000.
However, later I decided to trade with them just to assess the quality of the trading process and then decide on the broker. So, I opened a trading account, deposited $400 and got down to trading.
I liked to trade with this broker and over time I changed my mind as to this broker. It turned out that the size of their leverage is sufficient to enjoy steady gains. The main thing is that I feel secure with this broker. It didn’t do suspicious things to my account, so I don’t associate it with cheating as well as other illegal stuff.
Besides this, I regularly withdraw money and don’t face delays. Of course, when withdrawing a big amount, it takes more time to withdraw it but anyway, I’m not kept waiting for a long time here. So, I want to continue trading with this brokerage service.

Simon Wehrli,
Warsaw, Poland,
Mar 21, 2021,

That’s an optimal broker for me

The trading conditions of this brokerage service are to my liking. I appreciate their leverage and spreads. I didn’t hesitate for a long time. I skipped demo trading because with a 4-year trading experience I don’t need it. I know that only real trading can tell about any broker a lot.
I opened a trading account here, deposited $300 and got down to testing. The trading process with this broker didn’t bring me any negative surprises such as cheating on the part of the company. I even made several withdrawals. As of now nothing scares me away.

Lei Yao,
Taipei, Taiwan, China,
Mar 9, 2021,

I have discovered many worthy things here

I should say that it’s the place where I have discovered a slew of great things. At first, I didn’t expect a lot from this brokerage service, but nevertheless, it managed to persuade me that it’s worth my attention.
As a trader I don’t need anything special, such as very attractive bonus promotions or very low minimum deposits. Instead, I’m more interested in good trading conditions and the only special feature that I need is education. This broker met all of my expectations in this regard.
It ensures a trouble-free execution and I can trade with low spreads. What’s more, the size of leverage here is reasonable - 1:400. Everything higher than it is risky for me.
Secondly, I greatly benefited from learning to trade here. I studied many things with a coach - a service I haven’t seen with other brokers. The coach helped me to understand volumes and divergence - the things I struggled to understand for a long time.

Jasen Hoppe,
Cebu City, Philippines,
Mar 7, 2021,

What do I like about iForex

iForex is a company that is good for starting out in trading. It has an excellent Educational Package. It includes a $5,000 demo account, suitable trading education materials, and the opportunity to take personal training. And the last one is really cool.
Also, iForex is good for mobile trading. The company's app is perfectly tuned for trading from the phone. It features a user-friendly interface, a well-thought-out arrangement of buttons and other elements, and a wide range of functions.

Nardi Permadi,
Manado, Indonesia,
Mar 3, 2021,

I feel secure with this broker

Perhaps, it’s not an ideal brokerage service but I have peace of mind here and it’s the most important thing for me. You understand this once you start trading with a broker you choose. If you see that it executes your orders and doesn’t cheat, you calms down and want to continue. That’s what I felt trading with iForex.
I trade only currency pairs and gold, so I don’t require a rich choice of assets. I just want requote-free trading and the possibility to withdraw money each time I need it. The broker satisfies my needs and it makes me want to keep trading with this company.

Sheiban Hatier,
Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt,
Feb 23, 2021,

I trade gold and euro with this broker

What I like best is that the broker is very reliable. For me, it’s more crucial than tons of bonus promotions. The main thing is that I know for sure that I can trade with peace of mind without fearing that the broker might prevent me from making a trade at the chosen price. Besides this, the broker pays out my earnings each time I make a request.

Moshe Ebert,
Manila, Philippines,
Feb 19, 2021,

So, today let's talk about my experience with iForex. I'm still not a long time trader on Forex. So I can't call myself a professional trader. But I do have some experience. And I want to share it in today's review.So. What is the best way for a trader to start trading, according to my experience? Many people would say that it is better to open a demo account and trade there without any risk. This is partly true. But I think that trying to do it by yourself only makes things worse. It's much easier and more efficient to start trading with support. And I did it at iForex on 1-on-1 training.This, I think, is the most crucial stage in my trading. Because after this kind of training, I traded on a demo account for another week. And it's been a few months since I started to trade on a live account with stable profit. Yes, this is also possible. I'm not saying that I earn much. But I earned from the first month of trading, which is very seldom. Usually, traders get disappointed at the beginning, and then they start to correct their mistakes. I have been warned in advance about the most frequent mistakes, and I know exactly what to do in the market. It is worth a lot. And in iForex, even someone who just opened a demo account can get 1-on-1 training.

Escander Asasira,
Sakon Nakhon, Thailand,
Jan 22, 2021,

convenient mobile, but inconvenient desktop trading

Frankly speaking, I like this company, so for me it's hard to write negative review about it. I have no problems trading with it in terms of reliability - money always come in time and requotes or other technical issues were extreemly rare. However, the company has one significant problem - FXnet is simply INCONVENIENT for desktop trading. Sorry, iForex, your app is good in mobile trading, but I really hate it for desktop trading, at least because I can't run EAs.
Don't want to look as a rude one, but that's what I feel about this company =((

Ijas Kudama,
Constantine, Algeria,
Jan 11, 2021,

I find this broker suitable

I decided to work with this broker because it met my expectations. Of course, I would never join any broker driven solely by emotions. Some folks join brokers simply because they like their site. I don’t do this. As a rule, I test a new broker for several weeks and only after this I can come up with a final conclusion.
So, I did it. I opened an account, deposited funds and got down to trading. I liked their custom platform. It seemed no less functional than Mts I tried before. I didn’t face any problems with the trading process - the broker placed my orders instantly. Their leverage 1:400 is sufficient for me.

Olaide Onose,
Jan 8, 2021,

2 years of positive experience

I started my trading with brokerage with the minimum deposit, just to test it and its features. Frankly speaking, for me trading was just a relax and a way to avoid negative thoughts, so I haven't expected anything from this activity. But after a time comes, I realized that trading isn't just a hobby and I can make real money trading online.
In fact, iForex is a nice place to trade, especially because of its trading platform, FXnet is one of the best as on my own, I have tried MT4 as well with other brokerage, but it doesn't worked out for me, it's too complicated. I know that people have different tastes, but imo, MT4 better suits for professional traders, but if you're semi-pro, I don't think that's the best choice.
So now I'm trading with iForex and I'm keep making money. Can't say that the money is big, but my efforts are justified now + I'm independent in my earnings.

Kurtiel,
Chiang Rai, Thailand,
Dec 28, 2020,

They taught me to trade

I’m grateful to this broker. What’s more, I’m grateful to this company twice. First, I trade with them and find this broker absolutely suitable. When I say “suitable” I mean a wide range of details that really matter in trading. It’s all about their trading conditions, of course.
You know that some brokers have a very high entry threshold because they target high rollers first. When you see their minimum deposit starting at $10,000 or even more, you understand that it’s not for you. iForex allows to start with one hundred bucks. I know that it’s not unique, but nevertheless, I appreciate it. Considering their educational program, I think that trading with this broker is the right move. After all, for their exclusive coaching they could take more money, raising fees or minimum deposits, but they didn’t and I’m grateful for this.
I told about their educational program. It’s really cool. They give you a personal coach who teaches you and it’s much better than attending numerous webinars. If you don’t understand something, your tutor explains it to you and you go ahead. If you try to learn complex things on your own, your knowledge is distorted once you try to go ahead, while misunderstanding something. A professional coach can timely correct your educational process and that’s the main value of iForex.

Rusman Mandala,
Ahmedabad, India,
Dec 21, 2020,

good trading conditions, but I don't like trading platform

Well, I'm absolutely satisfied with iForex trading conditions and I would even say that's perfect brokerage, BUT I don't like there's only proprietary trading platform and no MT4/MT5. What's the point of education or no-commission trading if you need to learn new trading platform if you wanna trade there? I know a lot of traders that go that way, but I don't like it.