iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Aug 11, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

mumbai, India,
Jul 28, 2020,

फेक पोर्टल

Fake froud log +30-210-374-2595 or by email to compliance@iforex.com This is not a trading site, it is just a Fake Portal, Malayali MadarChod people are a no-fraud, its operator, once you register, you will put $ 100, after that your money is gone, there is no link to any trading stock site. People are the number one thief fake site, no one should add a rupee by mistake nor register. On this site, the mother of the people fake the number of the web and make the people thieves. The thief is the number one criminal. These people have made money to pickup their mother's sister, but have not made any money by mistake.

Tito Sekinat,
Jul 26, 2020,

Nothing special, but ut's good

I saw that iForex was called a tier-1 broker. I think it's too much, as I noted some weak points. However, this broker is good if you compare it with the industry average.
I mean, I don't consider iForex a tier-1 broker, my trading experience here confirms my opinion, but I cannot be negative about this broker either.
Rather, I just got what I expected.
The minimum deposit is $100, but be prepared that it is impossible to trade with such funds. You should invest more if you plan to earn here (but it is good that you can try trading).
The main disadvantage that beginners can face is the hidden information about account types. You only get the information after you have registered, I see that this is incorrect.

Diego Collado,
Paracuellos de Jarama, Spain,
Jul 23, 2020,

Don't be afraid of difficulties - be afraid of lack of results.

Yes, that's my slogan in trading, and that's my slogan in all the things that I devote my time to, because it's the lack of action that slows down the development of man in any sphere. I am embarrassed by people who say that they are waiting for certain conditions to start doing something, it only speaks about their uncertainty or lack of desire to do something.
And I act in a very different way. I won't talk about my successes and failures, but I will tell you what this company has given me and what I've learned to use to my advantage. And maybe it'll be good for one of my colleagues.
1. Demo. It is provided here immediately after the incorporation and has no expiry date. So, a beginner trader can use it to get used to the terminal. And a trader with experience can use it to study some strategy.
2. The trading terminal. This is a personal development of the company. It is a bit less functional than MT, but it has good speed and all basic tools.
3. Personal training. Here you can talk about trading with an online trader, ask all clarifying questions, discuss strategies - it is really convenient. And it can help you get acquainted with the market in the shortest possible time.

Osvaldas,
Mazeikiai, Lithuania,
Jul 20, 2020,

Good brokerage to start trading with

I can recommend iForex for one simple reason. My experience confirms that this broker is reliable enough to trade here.
It all starts with the trading platform. Here iForex isn't afraid to challenge MT4 by offering FXNet to traders. I think it makes no sense to have a debate about which platform is better, but for me FXNet is convenient enough to trade with it all the time.
Another important thing is withdrawal and slippage. Many brokers are at this stage. Some of them have problems with withdrawals, others have very routine slippages. iForex is good in this regard, money comes quickly and slippages are rare. That's all I want to say, you decide.

Duko Mirkich,
Jul 15, 2020,

I chose this company for several reasons.

1. A huge set of assets, including rare ones - only over 1000 instruments.
2. There is a negative balance protection, i.e. I do not need to control my orders every minute.
3. There are no exaggerated withdrawal fees, etc., no surprises.

Trent,
Ratchathewi, Thailand,
Jul 15, 2020,

good trading platform

My opinion is 100% positive, as I've 5 years of trading experience with this brokerage and for that time iForex has proved that this brokerage can be trusted. Brokerage was established back in 1996 and that was the reason why I've chose it to trade with. It has long experience and positvie reviews, so for my that was a sign that I have trust my money to this company. My judgements were 100% justified.
I've started with $200 deposit, but now my deposit is much larger (as I made re-investments) and brokerage is still good. I see no serious slippages, but unserious (that don't affect my trading) sometimes occure. The only thing I really wish is the opportunity to choose between FXNET and Metatrader, that would be awesome.

Brussels, Belgium,
Jul 14, 2020,

Not regulated

I know for a fact that one of their customers committed suicide as they didn't know what they were doing.

So stay away from this broker.

They are NOT regulated in the same way reputable brokers are.

Cyprus regulation is NOT comparable to, say, the FCA.

I'm also convinced their platform did not show the real price action and there is some stop hunting going on.

Some of the ratings here seem fake.

If the rating by an ex-employee is real then you have every reason to go elsewhere.

Miat So Tain,
Yangon, Myanmar,
Jul 13, 2020,

I became a real trader

When I started working here, I didn't really understand the terms and conditions, etc. I just read the reviews, I seem to have chosen a good option and deposited to my trading account.
I did not have much knowledge at first. And then I realized that it is really possible to work here even if you do not have knowledge. You just have to take your time and calmly try what you have here. And now I understand that there is a huge set of tools here, cool tools for analysis. And there are never any problems with withdrawal of funds here.

Mekhi,
Zagazig, Egypt,
Jul 8, 2020,

Good, but such company can do everything better

I've known about iForex for a long time, this broker has one of the best reputations in the industry.
I can say that so far the broker has not met expectations 100% and that's why.
1) Spreads are quite high, on average 10% higher compared to unregulated brokers. I would rather prefer an unregulated broker than overpaying iForex for every trade.
2) I personally do not like FXNet. This is my personal opinion, but I would like to be able to choose between 2-3 trading platforms and choose exactly what I would prefer.
3) Training in iForex will teach you how to trade in theory, but will not give you practical strategies. I discussed it with a professional trader and he says that there is no point in studying strategies, but I have the opposite opinion. I would like to be able to access ready-made strategies.
4) There are many bonuses and stocks, but they are very confusing and it is hard to understand what you can really get for yourself.
I don't want my feedback to sound like hate speech. In general, this broker has a good reputation which it deserves. As I said, iForex has a reputation as one of the best brokers in the industry. However, the points I listed above make me look for another broker to trade with.
Pranaya Sherpa,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Jun 29, 2020,

Long history secure brokerage

iForex operates since 1996. Of course, this info doesn't affect me, as the trader, but it builds up my confidence in this brokerage.
Trading. Trading conditions are good there, a lot of currencies are available, including exotic ones with leverage up to 400:1. I prefer to trader USDNZD and USD CAD. Currency trading is availabel 24/5, slippages are rare. Also there are commodities, I tried to invest in CFDs for gold, but I can't call this a successfull experinece.
Mobile platform. FXnet is availabe on iOS and Android, I usually use it when I'm not at home or in office.
Trading tools. Advanced trading signals, economic calendar and charts make trading easier, as for me.
I don't mean trhat brokerage is excellent, but it's good enough.

Hạnh Hạ,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jun 29, 2020,

I feel like I've made it.

This is how I can characterize my current state of the market, because in recent months I have seen a steady increase in capital and I understand that this is largely due to my brokerage company, which I found absolutely by accident, I searched through google, just entered the data of interest and found the site of this broker. And I was okay with that. And that's how my journey began.
Among all the services of this company, I can mention a few, which became a real find for me.
First, there are a huge number of assets - more than 800 positions, so you can prepare your individual investment portfolio.
Secondly, there are ideal conditions for studying in the market. Here you can use textbooks, review articles, webinars, another useful option - individual lessons with online trader, be sure to try it. You will be satisfied.

Cris Acharya,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Jun 24, 2020,

I think anyone can trade.

Another question is that depending on the experience and knowledge traders should choose different strategies and approaches, it is not necessary to take up everything, because it will be enough for beginners to understand two or three basic strategies, but a trader with experience will definitely want to study some more serious strategy with more detailed analysis, etc. The main thing is to understand it well and take your time.
And of course it is very important to find a broker with the conditions that will allow you to work calmly and develop in this direction.
This is the company I can recommend for several reasons.
First of all, there are rare commodities and exchange index funds, which provide a large number of entry points into the market.
Secondly, here you can get training with online trader, it is a very convenient format, which sometimes becomes more useful than the usual study of articles and webinars.
Thirdly, the platform of this broker, by the way, name, can also be used in the mobile version, which is especially important nowadays.
And fourthly, it offers bonuses that can be used as part of the fixed capital.

Huan Zayaso,
La Rioja, Argentina,
Jun 16, 2020,

My choice.

I'm pleased with the fact that I chose this company for several reasons.
1. It's a quality free mobile app.
2. High leverage and low spreads are available.
3. Here you can learn and try new strategies on the market, and all this without any unnecessary risk, because there is a demo, protection against negative balance.

Le Mayer,
Jun 8, 2020,

Good customer care

Its all about small details. For example for me it was really pleasant to find out that the broker has adopted the website to be multilingual and I can use native language to browse it.
Secondly, the broker is well-known worldwide, which is really nice to know. Long operational history matters probably even more than regulations, which they btw also have got (CySEC).
Thirdly, the broker is one of the few ones who does not use the Metatrader. With all the respect, I can't stand MT4 due to the aesthetic feelings. I nearly feel physical pain when I see that MT4 interface.
The last, but not the least, the broker is responsible when it comes to withdrawals. Lots of payment methods, don't take long.
So the overall experience is good and I can recommend the company for partnership.

Farey,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Jun 8, 2020,

My experience

Before trading there I've read many reviews and most of them was really positive, so I thought that brokerage deserves attention. Let's go step by step
1. Trading platform -compared to MT4 it has a little restricted functionality + my expert asvisors that I used for MT4 trading don't work there. It's the first disadvantage.
2. Education is designed really for beginners, if you already traded, you won't find anything new, I think that broker can design trading for advanced traders as well, but Advanced section was really poor with obvious topics.
4. No good free analysis and market insights.
Overall, I can't say anything negative, but I can't also call my experience positive, it was just like deserving three stars, nothing more. If you are beginner - iForex may be even good, but if you need some advanced features, I don't think so. I requested full withdrawal and got all my money within 2 days. They also reached me out to ask why I've made such a decision, so I explained them everything.

Transev,
Mombasa, Kenya,
Jun 5, 2020,

To understand, you have to try it first.

When you choose a brokerage company, you have a huge number of doubts and questions, you want to be so sure of everything that you have all the guarantees of peace, and even all the permissions and qualitatively prepared conditions are not a confirmation for you. But when you start working, and you realize that the company offers really tight spreads in practice, and you can more freely dispose of your funds - you feel good already. And when you're still getting some new information all the time, that's cool...
As a result - 27% of profits for the first month!

Dragosav Bosiorcic,
May 31, 2020,

Finally getting better

In my forex trading journey I came through all the five stages of grief.
1. The stage of denial I passed with the other company I worked with. I invested $200 only, was lucky enough to tripple the result using the high leverage, yet, the company rejected to withdraw my profits. I though it was a mistake and spent over 3 months trying to persuade THEM is was a mistake that they banned me. But it wasn't a mistake.
2. The stage of anger I spent al by myself. I was bombing the directories and FPA with negative review on that first broker, yet, nothing could be done, as the broker was not regulated.
3. Depression. I don't even want to mention this time. I quit trading for a while, devoted myself to work in the office. Not the happiest period of my life for sure.
4. Bargaining. I though I could get used to the office life. I made everythign possible to make myself happy at work. Spoke with my boss, showed the initiative, asked for raises. Nothing worked. I was very unhappy. I knew the money don't come out of air, but I also knew that I do have the edge in trading. I am very calm by nature and very disciplined. Any system that I've chosen to hand-trade worked, if it wasn't a total crap.
5. Acceptance. I understood I must use the edge I've had. Found another regulated bnrokerage that turned out to be the iForex. I still work in the office, but according to the PLAN I will be able to quit the regular job in about 2-4 month.
I think I wrote the review simply top share my path, and encourage other traders not ot loose faith, yet, the broker also deserves some stars from me as they definitely do their job fine here ;)

Abdul Qadir Al Saeed,
Oran, Algeria,
May 28, 2020,

I'm a trading year and I'm happy

I found iForex on ForexPeaceArmy, I was attracted with reviews, as a good broker that accepts traders with small deposits is really rare. My deposit is about $1,000 and I can't say I earn on Forex.
I think the problem is that I see trading as more of an entertainment than a way to earn money (I have a highpaid job). And yet, I understand enough in trading to distinguish a bad broker from a good one.
iForex is definitely the type of good broker that is reliable and offers fair trading conditions. Trading with a broker is transparent enough, there are no hidden duties or penalties.
I'm surprised how some traders treat trading not as a business, don't study and don't develop their own strategy, do nothing actually at all and then blame the broker.
Ow, people, if you want to make money, iForex has training, just train and get better. However, if you just want to take a can of beer and relax in the evening, then do not expect you to earn a lot of money.

Martiem,
Maputo, Mozambique,
May 26, 2020,

When you're a trader who believes

I tried to start trading many times, and it didn't work out. But I didn't honestly believe it was mine because I was very interested.
Thanks to the fact that there are a huge number of assets here, I was able to experiment and eventually build my own quality investment portfolio, which allows me to confidently move around the market and find profitable situations every day.
So if something doesn't work out, try it, work on a demo and don't get upset if something doesn't work out. You have to believe in yourself.

Alp Solmaz,
Istanbul, Turkey,
May 22, 2020,

Well-established company

The company is well-established, works since 1996 as far as I’m concerned. This was very important for my final decision to choose this broker.
The second pro-factor was their convenient trading platform. I’ve seen it on video tutorials and thought this was all I could dream about. In fact it turned out to be rather simple to use, yet lacks certain tools, so prefessionals might need tot turn to side services for more comprehensive analysis.
The information present on the website is up-to-date, so can get acquainted with specific trading conditions there yourself.
Withdrawal methods are different, you can find the one to your taste. Personally I use Neteller. Funds arrive within 1-2 days normally.

Vinsen Handayani,
Palangkaraya, Indonesia,
May 16, 2020,

Not bad, not bad

The broker offeres CFD and forex trading with favorable trading fees.
I've known the company for about 3 years already, but I didn't dare to start trading myself until recently. For about 4 months now I'm a customer of iforex.
Here you can trade literally anything. Currencies, stocks, crude oil, gold, silver, indices, even several cryptocurrencies are available.
IMHO this is important for a trader to focus on some specific asset to trade. This way you can get to know the characteristics of the istrument, its volatility, weak points, etc. But this is good when the broker offers enough choice. Can't understand brokers that only have a dozen of fiat currency pairs in the arsenal.
Focus on education is a good trait of this broker by the way. I was more or less experienced when started trading here, but the broker could be ok for newbies as well. The website contains several intro webinars for the beginners. There is also a more comprehended educational program for traders here.
The quality of the service does not disappoint for sure. Staff is always polite and helpful, which I appreciate a lot. Market executions are timely. Neither I noticed hangups of executions delays here. On my side I care to have additional internet option in case there is a disconnect on my side. Mobile app can be helpful in this case by the way.
So, summing up, I have a positive experience and can recommend the company.

Nasir Akashaba,
Dakar, Senegal,
May 10, 2020,

Part-time trader's review

I am not sure everyone have heard of this broker before, but in case you spend enough time networking with the other traders, you must have heard of this one already.
Unfortunately, I can't claim the broker made me rich already. I wish! But trading here is stress-free and for me this is the most importnat thing.
Even though I've been trading for over 5 years, i still have aregular job and I'm balancing at a near zero results, having some profits followed by the drawdown periods.
I don't think this has anythign to do with iForex fault. I can see that looking at the trades I do :(
Anyway, this is not my trading system review :)
Speaking of the broker - support is polite and helpful, registration procedures are not really annoying, there are MANY assets available. They allow trading like... ANYTHING :) Having no troubles with slippages and that kind of stuff I can summarise that the company deserves a positive review :)

D.Haryanti,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
May 9, 2020,

Brokerage review

I'm trading iForex for almost a year, that's my review.
1. Starting trading. Brokerage did really a lot to help traders start trading easily (nothing strange, just business),official website is well-designed and provides almost all information that you need to start trading. Some brokers fail even at that stage and their website is a real mess, iForex did well there
2. Education. There's 'educatioal center' pathetic name, actually, it's some kind of blog with basic training. If you already know what trading is, it won't help you. If you're new to it, it would be really helpful...
3. Leverage. It's up to 500, really tasty. Be careful with it, by the way.
4. Analytics. Yes, there it's. What is there - economic calendar, rates online (really convinient), trading signals. Not a lot, buy analytics seems to be good.
5. Data providers. Really good data providers Deutsche Borse, LSE and Borsa Italiana.
Personally I like iForex, but I suggest you to try demo before investing real money to be sure if it fits you or not.

Veroljub Saric,
Bobrovec, Slovakia,
May 7, 2020,

Depends on personal preferences

I have a habit of checking all the information scrupulously, and it helped me speaking of iForex.
First I was disappointed with the absence of MT4 support. All the demo accounts I’ve had before suggested Metatrader to be used. However, the software I use here turned out to be very easy to deal with, easy to learn and no less stable in comparison to MT4. I learned that from other traders’ reviews first and later had a chance to form my personal opinion. So overall, this was nice that I didn’t trust the first impression, checked out the platform and formed my own opinion before making the final decision.
The broker is registered in an offshore zone, which I’m not excited about, but they do have a CySEC license and this basically nivelates my dissatisfaction with the Virgin Islands registration. Tax optimization results in lower trading fees, so I’m ok with that overall.

Da Bhang Loi,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Apr 29, 2020,

I just want to share my results

I started trading a long time ago, because for me it was interesting and important, but for a long time it was not very profitable, and I was very disappointed. I often had enormous slippages. And I was sure that the problem was me until I changed a broker.
When I found myself here - my trading became more efficient, because I did not have any technical problems, I am very happy with what is happening now, and yes - my income has increased 1.6 times!!!

Benjamin Okumu,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Apr 28, 2020,

Top notch access to trading

iForex offers access to the trading world in just a pair clicks and without any issues, as all I needed to start trading was just register an account and fund it with innitial deposit. The minimum depo to start trading was just $100, iForex charges 0 commissions for funding or withdrawing (as I learned when I was withdrawing part of my profits) and you funds are available in a 5-10 min. Yet, you can trade. iForex offers reall diversified portfolio of assets, so if you are in the run for diversification, iForex will be good - currencies, commodities, global indices and stocks - that's all you assets you can use to design the best portfolio that will minimize your risks.
What I also like - iForex offers its own unique trading platform - iForex trading platform. That was brave decision, as I see it, to develop own platform and iForex went this way. Now, I can say that iForex is ahead of brokers wtih MT4, as iForex is really better, at least for me personally. The only disadvantage - no EAs, but in other dimensions it's really good.

Lac Joshi,
Apr 21, 2020,

Excellent mobile experience

iForex is tier-1 for me, as it really focuses a lot on mobile experience and mobile trading usability. While most brokers provides mobile apps just formally (with cutted functions and unconvinient interface), iForex goes closer to connect trading with the world of mobile devices. Mobile trading is not only a marketing trick, but it, if well-organized, can be a good instrument to check which way the market can be leaning. I like that iForex focuses a lot on mobile app security measures. Our phone is much more public place than our PC and different people can get access to it. iForex mobile app has fingerprint security, so you can protect your account from being controlled by a person that may get control over your phone.
Trading itself with a mobile app is also easy - you need just to choose asset - click at 'New Deal' button and, woah, you get a deal opened. iForex (as well as with PC trading paltform) provides you with info about margin required, so don't forget to check it out.

Leo Chung,
Marabu, Malaysia,
Apr 19, 2020,

Trading is primarily about studying the market.

In fact, trading is such a multitask direction, I did not even think that I would have to study so much information. In iforex I was immediately made aware that it is important. No, of course no one calls me with instructions, ahh... But it's enough to look in the training section to make sure that it's important and that you always have some moments to tighten up. If you don't already know, please note that there are tutorials including one-on-one with the teacher, endless video lessons and informative articles.

Sadeekie al Hosej,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Apr 15, 2020,

Brokerage with long story

iForex operates the market since 1996, I trade with it since 2005. I remember how trading conditions were 15 years ago and how they've advanced now - new interface, IForex trading platform and new accounts types - company is working quite hard for improving its service. Recently, company has introduced Islamic accounts and I switched to it. What's good - there's no swaps and iForex don't check your religion our sth else. Just switch and no problems. iForex has nice support team, they always answer you and give you clear answers. As for my 15 years experience - the brokerage is good and I suggest it.

Ubade al Nahter,
Port Said, Egypt,
Apr 14, 2020,

It's got to be highlighted correctly.

Every broker now tries to highlight itself somehow - someone succeeds, someone does not. But in my opinion, iForex did it. They did not take a ready-made terminal and created their own one, which is as functional as many common terminals.
Besides, they have collected almost a thousand assets here - I recently tried my hand at trading commodities, especially coffee and crude oil. It turned out to be very promising, I did not even know that these are the most sold commodities around the world.
There's nothing wrong with stocks here either, so the quarterly period should be interesting.

Oma G Adams,
Miklavz na Dravskem Polju, Slovenia,
Apr 11, 2020,

Neutral brokerage

I tried iForex, looked for opporunity to transfer my deposit here from another brokerage. What I can say - brokerage seemed to me as 'neutral'. I compared it advantages and disadvantages to my current brokerage and can assure you, that it's not worse, but also don't better. Tight spreads, a lot of assets, quick order execution - everything is here, but nothing unusual, maybe except iForex trading platform. It seems to be a real advantage, but I see no reason to transfer money to another brokerage just for this. My verdict is - iForex is okay brokerage (among the best ones), but if you already have reliable brokerage - no need to change it.

Sean Hughes,
Dublin, Ireland,
Apr 10, 2020,

Great brand, lots of features

I'm afraid to imagine how much money the company has paid for this brand. It literally falls in your eyes and you can't forget it. This domain must have been very expensive, but it was worth it. Personally, I started trading with Trade.com largely because of the beautiful domain, as funny as it sounds. Of course, a beautiful domain is just a small part of success. I wouldn't trade with a broker whose only advantage is a beautiful domain. It's a good thing Trade.com can offer not only a sound name, but also excellent trading conditions. The company is regulated by CySEC, offers many assets. Trade.com uses standard Metatrader 4 trading platform. Trade.com offers, besides trading CFDs, Forex, commodities, investments in IPO. Also, recently added a feature with thematic portfolio. It was very unexpected for me. I haven't yet fully understood the thematic portfolio, but it looks very promising.

Labuh Kusmawati,
Yogyakarta, Indonesia,
Mar 31, 2020,

Reliable, fast and secure

iForex boasts about its security and secure connection. Many traders don't pay attention to that, but I can say, judging with my 10-years experience, that security of trading process is extremely important if you operate with big money. Regretable, that only few brokers, such as iForex take care about connection security and that's why I've chose iForex. It's really reliable brokerage, with fast order executtion that's combined with fast withdrawaling procedure. I think it's up to each trader to decide which brokerage to trade, but I can give my word that iForex deserves attention :)

Kulap Sagdar,
Chiang Mai, Thailand,
Mar 29, 2020,

Fine service, can be recommended

In my case iForex was chosen because they were one of the very few brokers who offered crypto trading along with traditional forex. Among all the regulated brokers that had this feature I’ve chosen the one with the narrowest spreads and it turned out to be iForex. I think that the most important question that people are interested in is withdrawals. I’ve done that twice via bank wire. Took 2 days to complete in both cases.

Khalik,
Boufarik, Algeria,
Mar 24, 2020,

Good for education, practice and live trading

I got acquainted with iForex watching their advanced tutorials on forex trading. I found them very helpful indeed, especially the ones dealing with setups that you can use in trading. When I felt it was time to fund the account, I had no doubts iForex is a correct choice. They have all assets I need, including cryptocurrencies, their trading platform is very convenient compared to MT4, especially the mobile version. I recommend!

Meritsh,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Mar 23, 2020,

For those who can’t decide

Many people say this is very difficult to find a normal brokerage. Well, maybe it’s hard to find an excellent one with zero commissions and flawless executions, giving 10K for Christmas to every customer. Yeap, that would be difficult. But a normal brokerage is not that difficult to find. I’ve chosen iForex because its a regulated one, has all the needed assets in the list and they have sane spreads and fine executions. That’s it.

Vanja Blazevic,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Mar 15, 2020,

iForex does not cause any problems

And it really is not. Support specialists have never been rude here, neither i faced any problems regarding the trading platform or the service from a broker. I already keep silent about withdrawals and other financial issues, which iForex always copes with well.

Juztak,
Varna, Bulgaria,
Mar 15, 2020,

It's time to come to full-time trading

I started trading with iForex as part-time trading. For sure, it was more hobby than a business. I never thought I can learn with trading, for me that was like a dream. After the 2 years of trading with iForex I can say that dreams can come true and you should just work a lot, so you'll get results even faster. First time my profitability was around 5-7%, even lower, but with time I got more knowledge and skills and now trading gives me profit enough to live independently and don't care about working in office.

Fabian Sepulveda,
Barranquilla, Cambodia,
Mar 9, 2020,

Brokerage that will satisfy you (maybe)

I don't even know what people can demand from their brokerage. My wishlist is extremely simple and common: a lot of assets, fast withdrawals, convenient trading platform. iForex satisfies all my needs, so I think that it's good brokerage for every trader that looks for stable and reliable brokerage.

John Dua,

Why do I stay in iforex

I think that this broker has worked out well, yes, we can say that there are standard conditions, but they are provided at any time and all the tools for analysis on site. I am satisfied with the way my statistics are developing and I see that my development is as a trader blossoms here

Sname Atanda,
Casablanca, Morocco,

Interesting trading platform

iForex offers another trading platform than Metatader 4. It was a surprise for me, I didn't expect the broker to be anything unusual in this regard. Initially, it was unusual, but then I got used to it and was very satisfied. In general, a broker is very good and offers a lot of favorable conditions. Spreads are quite narrow, withdrawal takes place within 2-3 days, no commissions.

Emre Gumuspala,
Istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 6, 2020,

A lot of assets

I love experiments and I'm in constant search for assets to trade, so it's the number 1 reason why I choose trading with iForex, as there are Cryptocurrencies. currencies, indices and stocks. There is really great variety of assets to choose from. Another point is PCI certification, negative balance protection programm and tight spreads. For me that's the greatest mix of all positive features that can be found within the market.

Serom,
Mar 5, 2020,

How did I become a trader?

No, I'm not telling you any interesting story. It's as simple as that. I was interested - I found a broker, many people advised iforex - tried - failed - tried again - succeeded. It's simple. No complaints to the broker.

Nambdi,
Ikeja, Nigeria,
Mar 5, 2020,

I found what I was looking for.

I didn't hope for success anymore, but when I started working for IFOREX, things got better somehow. I associate it with the fact that everything is somehow well thought out and there are no problems with the trading terminal. There are no difficulties with the withdrawal of funds, either. And the commissions and spreads are excellent.

ChatriX1X,
Asti, Italy,
Mar 4, 2020,

Top 1 brokerage for me

For me iForex is top 1 brokerage, maybe cause of emotional feelings. That was my first brokerage I became profitable with, till that time I traded with some brokers, but I was unpofitable and only iForex revealed my talent and made me a really good trader. I learned there and it was really helpful, now I keep on trading and my life is FREE.

D-Adewura,
Dar Chioukh, Algeria,
Feb 27, 2020,

Enough assets, good spreads

Trading iForex for 3 months, now I'm satisfied, didn't noticed any problems. Enough assets - currency, crypto, commodities, indicies. Spreads are enough tight, I like it at all.

Viens Saleh,
Ismailia, Egypt,
Feb 23, 2020,

Good spreads and quotes

For me one of the main advantages that I like in iForex are tight spreads and good quotes. I came to iForex a quite long time and I'm satisfied. I like that there are no restrinctions on margin usage, however that requires great self-discipline. Really, this brokerage is not for traders that want to be guided and trading by pre-set scenario, but for traders, that are ready to use possibilities wisely and build their own way trading.

Dario Kasun,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Feb 20, 2020,

European 100% regulated brokerage

The iFOREX broker is one of the European brokers providing services in the Forex industry. Seems, cause of hard competition within the industry, the broker managed to create a universal and modern trading terminal, thanks to which clients can trade different assets in the most convenient way and with no slippages. Trading platforms are convenient and seem taking into account the preferences and all the needs of clients. There are two trading platfroms - mobile and in-browser. Both are convenient and I like trade them both, but in most cases I trade with in-browser.

Prabhat Thapa,
Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Malaysia,
Feb 18, 2020,

The best brokerage I ever trade

I'm long enough with iForex to sum up my experience. I like this brokerage, it's 100% reliable, trusted and aimed at providing you with the top notch services. If you're experienced trader that know what to do within the market, than iForex will be cool add-on to your trading and one of the best brokerages to achieve high profitability!

Vadakesh,
Kepong, Malaysia,
Feb 18, 2020,

Good broker and reliable trading

I'm forex not to long to judge 100%, but it seems to me that it's reliable, at least my trading seemed to be perfect. As I know, broker operates the market for a long time and it's additional advantage why u should take trading with iForex. In general, I like this brokerage and can say it's good enough :)