ForexCashDetective.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of ForexCashDetective.com on our forum

New York,
Aug 30, 2009,

Here is my follow up to my first post about this system. I have been running it now since 8/13/08, have only received 5 signals in total. I am trading with FXCM on a demo account. The bottom line is that there have been 4 losing trades out 5. I have requested a refund, which at the moment has not been processed by this company Plimus that they are using. If i do not have the refund by tomorrow. I will go directly to my credit card company and stop the charge. Another losing system that is all hype and no profit.

2009-08-13 No rating I Purchased the system yesterday and had immediate problems with the installer not loading the files to its correct directories. After several manual configuration tries, I was finally able to get it to work. I did send a complaint to support but as of now have not heard back from them. When I finally did get the configuration correct, I did get two trade signals on the gbp/usd and the eur/gbp. I am using the daily charts per the manual. I am also using the suggested ema 30 filter to confirm the trades. I opened a demo with FXCM UK which is one of the recommended brokers in the videos. I did not take the gbp/usd signal as the ema 30 filter was showing it to be not in favor of the trade. I did take the eur/gbp as the ema 30 filter confirmed the trade to be in favor of the trend. The trade as of this writing is currently in profit 10 pips. Since we are using the daily charts, patience is a must. We shall see how the trade works out. I am not thrilled though that the installation did not work as described. I am also not happy that I did not hear back from their support team. The bottom line will be if the system trades profitably. The proof will be in the pudding as they say.