Urban Forex Review

Formerly Forex-Watchers

Navin Prithyani

Updated: Jul 27, 2020 · UrbanForex.com  · Is this your company?
Urban Forex

Join live discussion of UrbanForex.com on our forum

Delhi, India,
Jul 26, 2020,

Navin is a great salesman.. Nothing more.. Noobs are his prey

I was once a fan boy of Naveen seeing his YouTube videos. He is great at communication skills. We feel like this guy know everything and he exploit that very much. Naveen followers are mostly die hard followers. His course and theory looks very simple by it terms and all... But it is not. Its the most complex
Thing ever when it comes to chart... 99% of his students are not profitable they will not accept this.. But they keep buying on his course forever.
Dear my fellow traders especially beginner don't fall for this bullpoop course there is nothing in this. You ll lose money and Time

Penang, Malaysia,
Jul 17, 2020,

Review Follow for 2 years

I purchased almost all courses from UF except the Iconic program released this year. Subscribed to FW twice total 12 months. Knowledge in the courses are OK. When come to live my result is like whipsaw...not blaming, trader has to be responsible for all actions he takes.
The territory concept does not has high probability to me. When the setup is ready most of the time it is end of the trend and market is going to reverse. The test concept keep you waiting all the time and you will not know how many times the market wants to squeeze you. Place SL like what was told in the course I became market maker best friend. Overall, this is an average program...not the best in my humble opinion. I appreciate the material prepared by the team and response when needed. They are part of my journey to become a profitable trader.
Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Jun 19, 2020,

Best Forex Training Ever.

Urban Forex is the best forex training program for newbies and established traders. I started my forex quest as a total newbie about 3 years ago taking each of the courses from MPA to 4CB and now the Iconic Trader Programme. The courses are well structured, paced and most of all presented in a clear manner with examples. Navin's unique style is easy to follow where concepts are presented in a structured manner. His genuine nature shows through the program and throughout regular webinars he presents. This also goes for the whole Urban Forex Team who provide excellent and swift support for all course related queries. I would also recommend the Elite Community membership for all serious forex traders to which I had 2 years membership. Again an excellent place to hone your trading skills by learning from senior traders. Hands down, Urban Forex is the best place for Forex Training where you will learn how to read the market correctly but you have to put in the work to succeed. May I wish Urban Forex all the success that it deserves.

Ahmed,
Casablanca, Morocco,
May 28, 2020,

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

I paied 100+ $ for price action 2.0 for for 6-10 minutes videos evry week ,when you see his free content on Youtube you think eem thats good this man is honest and provide good content but when you buy the course you ll be so dissapointed how short the content is and there is no proper stratégie all rubber man and those stuff are fancy word to sell you ANOTHER SCAM ANOTHER COURSE i think hell is full of people like him conMans ! Dont trust him guys and even to take my money back i couldn't i live in marroco and i worked so hard for a full month to get the 130 dollars and he STOLE IT shame on you navin i thought you re an honest man
Iloilo City, Philippines,
Apr 11, 2020,

My experience.

No coaching on novice traders, learning is not good, lack of support. No forum to share the ideas especially with fellow members. Q and A portion not answering all the questions. Not satisfied with my experience. I sense that they are not really looking for the improvement of their members. They are busy for making money. They dont have concern whether their members are earning or not. Which for me is not a good place to learn forex. The theory is alright.. There is no way that you can develop your skill sets properly as a trader.. Supposedly HE should have forum for posting of charts and coaching webinars so that everyone will improve pretty quickly...I have Core,MPA, and MPA 2.0 with them. Better I never spend my money for the iconic traders. Poor for me. You can get something out from this courses but lack of support and coaching and not answering questions of attendees during webinar. I attended many webinars but I never experience that my questions were being answered. investing for this is a waste of money.

Glonn, Germany,
Feb 22, 2020,

Learn to read the market and understand the Big Boys

The Urban Forex education was exactly what I was looking for since many years. No strategies or patterns to memorize but a deep and profound understanding of the markets is provided by Navin.
Price action doesn’t follow simple or even complex patterns but a certain logic which lies within the interests of the bigger players. Learning how to read the markets and the movements of these “Big Boys” and thereby being able to anticipate their next move rather than to chase the market and enter late, that is precisely the aim of the Urban Forex courses.
All my searching for an education of this kind has come to an end, I became profitable by using the cheese trades along with correlation from week 6. At the moment I am on the Iconic Trader Program and it is a true enlightening, absolutely mind blowing. My understanding is becoming deeper by the week and so are my profits.
I am most grateful for this education at this very reasonable price and I would like to thank the company by leaving this review.

Jens,
Frankfurt, Germany,
Jan 17, 2020,

Not recommended

Nothing new you can find everything what he teaches for free on the internet.
His teaching coursing big confusion because he gives every pattern or method a new fancy name.
The course is also not a complete trading strategy, at the end of the course he want you to buy more overpriced courses from him.
Abuja, Nigeria,
Dec 27, 2019,

Best forex education on the planet

This is the best company that teaches you how to trade with any indicators... the team is great and the respond fast to ever of their clients. I have taken all their course and trust me non is BS.... I have my time money buy my time especially and then it all be began to make sense. Now I am who I am a profitable trader and a mentor to many...

Kaew,
Thailand, Thailand,
Dec 2, 2019,

Don’t waste your time and money for this nonsense!

His free You Tube videos are looking interesting but you will be very disappointed what kind of BS he is showing you in his overpriced courses.
And of course after the first course he is trying to sell you other nonsense courses, he is spamming you even if you have purchased all his 6 courses already.
In my opinion he is not a real trader. He is just a professional sells guy with all the sells gimmicks get it cheaper only today or only the next 25 courses will have a discount. Now he even calls his BS is the “Best trading educational platform out there” and “The world’s leading Forex education” LOL
He does not trade for living he only selling poo for living.
I highly recommend staying away from this scammer.
Kelowna, Canada,
May 24, 2019,

Extremely Powerful FX education that effectively teaches how to trade the markets without a single indicator on any timeframe.

I can't say if they are the best FX education in the industry as I didn't have to try anything else. I can honestly say this company is transparent and the education is absolutely top notch. I learned everything I needed to become a profitable and confident trader without using a single indicator on my charts even after completing the MPA course which is their entry level education. I have since then completed the 4CB as well as other courses offered by Urban Forex and have nothing but good things to say. Keep it up UF especially keep doing more MPA & 4CB webinars, maybe even some for the other courses like Volume.