PipsMiner.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Pips Miner SE+0.4197.3+48.394

Join live discussion of PipsMiner.com on our forum

Stephen,
Waterbury, CT ,
Oct 28, 2010,

First of all, I have never traded with a better EA than Pips Miner. I think the traders who have mentioned trouble with the size of the losses and are trying to control the DL are trading the wrong version. SE is a good EA but EE and EE Gold are the ones to trade. SE doesn't have the 8X recovery trades. When EE hits the SL the next set of 8 trades will be at 8 Times the lot size in the Original Trades, this makes for very fast recovery of the trades that hit the SL. So if you are trading .01 on the 1st set of trades and you hit the SL, the next set of trades will open at .08 lots. This makes up the previous loss and also adds profit, so all the worrying is worth it. The Gold EE version is really cool. You can set how many trades you want the EA to open, so you don't have to live with the default setting of 8 trades opening automatically. I'm done, I could talk about PM (Pips Miner) for hours. I have 8 months experience with this EA. One last thing, if you leave this EA alone and let it trade the way the developers set it up, you will make BIG money! DO NOT tease the trades and fool with the SL or TP. If you do that you are just tampering with the developers work. These guys are not scambot sellers. This is the real thing. There is NO reason to touch the way it trades.
Hennie,
Netherlands,
May 21, 2010,

Version SE, one trade with a profit from $30,00 and 8 trades with a total loss of $ 408,00
EA has a big DD, and when the loss is so big it,s going to buy or sell the other side.
It also trades agains the trend, very ,very dangerous robot.
Adam,
Apr 8, 2010,

Just another update from my 12/14 and 3/4 posts. I have continued the strategy discussed in the earlier posts and am up 88% to date ($4400 on a $5K account). I hope to close another couple sets of trades in coming weeks and achieve a 100% return prior to reaching the 6 month mark in Mid May. No robot can beat the maket on its own, but pairing it with a little guidance based on price trends and fundamentals can go a long way. Good luck to all!

2010-03-04 12:00AM 4 Stars This post is an update to my post on 12-14-09. I have continued to run the SE version of the bot and increased the lot size to .2. My account is up 60% since mid Nov. 2009. I have continued the strategy mentioned in my earlier post. I have only been allowing the bot to sell as the dollar has been strengthening. I do not trade on Fridays and I also try to stay out of the market if there are a number of significant news events for the dollar. Also - I did not trade for approximately 4 weeks surrounding the holidays.

2009-12-14 4 Stars Have been running the SE version of the bot for approximately 5 weeks on a $5K live account. 0.1 lot size and the equity is up about 15%. I monitor trades and have closed trades early which hit the s/l in the demo account on FPA. Overall I am happy with the bots performance and the support I have recieved. I recommend using support/resistance lines to tighten s/l limits, set trade direction, and exit losing trades.
glfr,
COSTA RICA,
Jan 9, 2010,

So far performance is quite good except for the large losses that take 2 weeks to make up. I have begun to monitor the trades by moving up the SL as soon as I see the trade begin. If I am in winning postion I will let 2 postions close and keep 2 going and move the SL up to break even, so far with some nice extra gains. I am up 20% so far in Jan and 30% in a month and half. So far the best EA I have tried. They just need to get their SL controled better. Overall I am quite happy.
CHRIS,
VANCOUVER,
Dec 22, 2009,

PURCHASED NOV 1st LOOKED OK FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF WEEKS AND THEN LOOSING TRADES DAY AFTER DAY SLOWLY WIPING OUT MY ACCOUNT. HAD TO SHUT IT DOWN TO STOP THE BLEEDING STILL RUNNING ON DEMO AND STILL LOOSING .LOOKING FOR A REFUND
Harvey,
Dec 9, 2009,

I have no problem loading and running Pip Miner. It takes plenty trades. Most are profitable. However I suggest to consider using pivots/support lines to detail/tighten the system stops. When a trade is going strongly against you why stay past a meaningful S/R resistance line? This may reduce the several large losses noted in past 6 weeks.
Jay,
US,
Dec 2, 2009,

Very poor support. Once the purchase was made I did not receive any software, and could not access their so called "member's area". After multiple emails they responded with the license # and password. Again no software was received and still couldn't access their member's area. Emailed support again after a threat to request a refund. Finally received the software, still can't access the member's area, and the EA has yet to take a trade. Such a disappointment.
Jason ,
Australia,
Nov 14, 2009,

Pipsminer is the best EA i have tested to date. I am yet to go live but at some point if it continues to perform well in my tests then i probably will.

Great support and the robot works automatically with 5 digit ECN brokers which is a huge plus to me!
HIB,
Russia,
Nov 13, 2009,

I just bought this robot today and already set it up on my demo account. It opened 2 trades exactly like the ones on FPA's performance test report. I'll post report as time goes on. All I can say for now is I'm impressed with the presentation.
Daniel,
Nov 11, 2009,

PipsMiner is not difficult to setup. I've been running my Demo Account for a few day's, and am very pleased with the result's. So much so that I'm activating my Live Account today.