Exness Review

Also Exness.uk

Updated: Jul 29, 2021 · Exness.com  · Is this your company?

Exness is an online forex broker. Exness offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Exness.com offers over 110 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Exness

Other websites of this company include exness.ru and exness.eu

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2008
Address: F20, 1st floor, Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Seychelles, Seychelles
Contact: support@exness.com, 00801 14 8968
Regulators: CySEC #178/12 (Exness (CY) Ltd), FSA-S #SD 025 (Nymstar Limited), FCA #730729 (Exness (UK) Ltd)
Dealing Desk: Yes
CFD: (130+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Boleto, CASHU, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Exness.com on our forum

Exness.com profile provided by Alexander Pyrsikov, May 7, 2020

Еxness is a world-leading regulated provider of online trading and investment services. With a strong international reputation, Exness has one of the largest trading volumes in the FX/CFD industry, with an annual figure of 4153 bln USD (2018) on instruments such as Gold, FX, Crypto, oil, indices and stocks. Its mission is to provide innovative, personalised and localised products and services that cater to a worldwide clientele, both in the B2B and retail sectors.

Shah alam, Malaysia,
Jul 27, 2021,

Requested check swap free

i just asking my account check why not granted swap-free at muslim country but taking for long time until now also not solved for me, what a bad service not fast solved for customer, i been waiting done before start trading also cannot

Pontal do Paraná, Brazil,
Jul 12, 2021,

So far for me it's going well. I'm even recommending it.

So far I'm having a good experience with Exness. I'm an administrator of a Brazillian forex group on Facebook. I've helped sign up 19 customers over the last month and everyone I've checked is having a good experience with the FiboEa I posted on the Facebook group. Very fast withdrawals and deposits with Neteller I have noticed that they have a very fast withdrawal validation mechanism (first positive point). To make a withdrawal, it is very important that you never lose your mobile number, as you need to validate the code received by SMS to withdraw from your account. For now I'm very satisfied. I hope the broker doesn't drop the ball with me, as the administrator of a large facebook group I have an honor and an image to uphold I hope the broker has too.

quetta Balochistan, Pakistan,
Jul 6, 2021,

Don't allow me on withdrawal and transfer my money

I can't transfer and withdraw the amount in my exness account, they don't want be to pull out my captial .they don't sent the security code while transaction,I think time to leave this broker to choose another broker.

Jul 5, 2021 - 2 Stars I DID ALL THE REQUIREMENTS FOR RECEIVING THE VERIFICATION CODE FOR TRANSFERRING AMOUNT BUT DIDN'T WORK WELL EVEN THOUGH I TALKED WITH LIVE AGENT

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jul 14, 2021:
Dear M Wali,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and we’d love to help you.

Kindly contact us at forum@exness.com and provide your account details.

We look forward to hearing from you
Tamilnadu, India,
Jul 6, 2021,

You will not get your deposit to withdraw

1.Standard and cent account deposit withdraw good
Because of high spread widening you cant survive longer
2 pro account zero spread and raw spread
Minimum 500 usd
Once you deposit you forget about 500 usd you cannot withdraw....
They will say you must trade and stop payment...
3 even in emergency they will not allow you to withdraw
4 if you say my statergy not working ,give my money bsck, they will not give .. they ask you to use their forex learning but you must trade only in that money
5 once you deposit 500 usd in pro account they will treat as their money and you only can trade and no rights to withdraw that money still you trade specified volume or they get atleast 500 usd profit from you
6 see the last line in their payment terms and condition.
The company has the right to investigate, cancel, and/ or impose fees/ charges (dependant on payment method) on any withdrawal request originating from a trading account with no trading activity.
7 you can loose 1000 dollar in one trade due to high leverage,
But if you deposit 100 dollar and in one trade ifit become 1000 dollar...
You will not have right to withdraw.. they will close ur profit and say you should not earn more than 10% of your account balance but you can loose total account in one trade 7.... crave for commission... brokerage is only moto

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jul 14, 2021:
Dear Client,

You are allowed to make a withdrawal 24/7 from your personal area.
You have the right to withdraw, please read the General Rules for withdrawing funds in our Client Agreement on exness.com (Part B.7)

There is no amount you should earn in order to make a withdrawal.

In order to assist you further, please provide us with your account details via email at forum@exness.com

We are looking forward to your reply.
Thank you, and have a great day!
Jun 24, 2021,

Verification issues

I have been trying to trade with this broker because I was testing their demo accounts before and the conditions are good for me. The spread is ok and the leverage is suitable.
But then the problems started. The main problem is that their verification service is very poor and they do not accept my Voters card, while I do not have any other documents at this moment. They are not checking which country you are from and do not try to help you. Support team is answering, but cannot provide any solution.
You need to be more considerate of your customers.
Another thing is that account with no deposit requirement has big spread.
So I think there are still many things to be improved.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jun 29, 2021:
Dear Vinfred,

Thank you for your feedback.

We’re sorry for the issue you have experienced. Please note that we accept different documents based on your country.
From Nigeria, you can upload the following documents as Proof of Identity:
- International passport

- ID card (both sides)

- Driving license (both sides)
- NIN Slip (front page is enough) with Birth certificate (front page is enough)

- Permanent Voter Card

Other documents will not be accepted.
If you have any question, please contact us at forum@exness.com

Have a nice day
Taipei, Taiwan, China,
Jun 17, 2021,

Servers keep busy NOT let you close orders when you are winning.

I am an over 5 years Forex trader and EA designer, have using may forex brokers' service. I can tell you, this Exness is a terrible scam broker which have the worse cent accounts and fake customer service. They don't want you to win, even a cent.

When you just created a live cent account, they will test how often disconnect your MT4 link you will find, then they set up the frequency to auto-disconnect your account to disturb your trading.

If you caught them were playing disconnection game to your account by 24/7 EA monitoring and complained by emailing to supporter, then they will reduce disconnecting times a little.

The next step they are playing is to give you wrong quotations when the moment that MT4 disconnected and re-connected again to make your EA to close orders on the price before disconnection. Even if you have used RefreshRates() code in your EA to get right quotations, it doesn't work, your EA should wait next tick to pass the FAKE quotations.

When you solved all those issues they had played on your account, and making profit about 2 months continuously, they still won't give up their immoral actions and try to send zero price 0.0000 to let your MT4 can't close any order with error [Off quotes], or tons of [Trade context is busy], if your orders just bump up the right trend and winning some cents.

If you caught the evil things they are doing and try to contact them to tell them you can not close any order by desktop / mobile MT4, you will fail on "empty phone number" by calling 24/7 service, endless waiting 24/7 online chat service, because they know they are hijacking your money and breaking the law. If they answer you, they need to solve the "In purpose FAKE issue" and stop it.

I have tried to internal transfer money to another account, archived my account, lower down leverage to 1:2 to save my money when they are faking [Trade context is busy] for over half hour, but only internal transferring money had been done.

But they have the full functional criminal system, after internal transferring, your money will be reset to 0 in the wallet on the client portal (but the money is still on MT4 accounts), all accounts were archived forever, (fake messages showing your accounts restored but they were still archived and no money) to avoid you save your money-- because the orders on MT4 are still there and price ticking, connection status of MT4 was green light.

That means, even if you had already caught their crime, they are trying to let you lose more if you have bad luck the orders are not in profitable trend.

After all these criminal process, I can figure out why does their support service is suck. Because they serve nothing, just faking they have some service. When you complain disconnection issue, they will ask your proof, when you provided proof and told them it affect the trading, then they still ask another proof again.

Last night when the profit trend end with not so profit, even for some others are losing, I can close my orders finally, and the money back to my wallet. The online chat service back online at the correct second.

The supporter told me a lie said that was "emergency maintenance".... oh, really? Are we live in Matrix or just only me live in the "Truman show"?

This is the MyFxBook of my live account, to prove I am telling the truth: (If it was not, then why should I write this review when I can make profit on one broker?)

BTW, another evidence of they are playing you is they send garbage MT4 internal mails to disturb you to manage your orders many times of 1 day on 24/7, the MT4 will change focus from any tab of MT4 terminal window to the internal mail tab immediately. They said they can not control their servers to stop it. (OIC, the servers must be controlled by Neo, right?) After dozens of emails, they said they will solve it, but it is still the same even when I withdraw all of my money and told my all clients to get rid of them.

Keep away, don't trust anything they said.
Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jun 21, 2021:
Dear angrywater,

We’re sorry to hear that you have had this experience.

Please note that we are regulated by FSA and we are regularly audited by one of the biggest and the most authentic accounting companies, Deloitte. We never disconnect our servers or manipulate our clients’ orders.

We are transparent and our quotes are visible on our website. You may check the tick history: https://ticks.exness.info/.

Concerning the errors a client can receive, “Off quotes” may come up on various occasions:
1) an order requested contains an obsolete or non-existent price.
2) low liquidity or fast market moves;
3) poor Internet connection.
Low liquidity leads to prices updating much more slowly. With this in mind, it stands to reason that an 'off quotes' message is more likely to come up when the market liquidity is low.

The “Trade context is busy” is a connection issue faced by a client while the trading server runs fine. Disconnections at the client end may occur for different reasons:
1) Faulty terminal;
2) Poor Internet connection;
3) Conflict between the terminal and other software;
4) The Terminal is overloaded by tools installed on it (indicators, etc);
5) The terminal has too many charts open and (or) too many trading instruments displayed;

In order to check further the issue you faced, you may provide the Log files.

Furthermore, we couldn’t understand which emails you would prefer not to receive. Kindly clarify it.

Our support Team is available 24/7 via live chat and phone call, please find our contacts here: https://www.exness.com/support/
In case you are facing any issue while contacting us, kindly send an email to us with your account details at forum@exness.com

Have a great day

ASIA, Viet Nam,
May 31, 2021,

Order matching time is too long!

Fast deposit, withdrawal, average spread. However, the order matching time is too long, 3s-5 seconds excecution. Very annoying when trading. Hope the broker will fix this situation soon.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Dear Loc Viet Hung,

Thank you for your review.

We're sorry for your issue, Exness provides order execution from 10 milliseconds (0.01 seconds).
Kindly contact us at forum@exness.com in order to investigate it and assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you
Sulaymaniah, Iraq,
May 23, 2021,

Very few options of deposit for old accounts in restricted area

I was able to deposit via my Visa card but they removed that option and i asked them to put visacard as third option for deposit, there is only webmoney and perfectmoney , there is even no wire transfer , my account 10539777 is pro , and i feel very bad when i see too many small brokers offer dozens of deposit and withdrawal ways , apart from this, exness have very nice support with instant reply, very very stable chart with no spikes to hit your stop loss , iam old user of exness and im unhappy they did that with my account with nearly 10,000 usd total deposit
Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted May 31, 2021:
Dear Kardoyousif,

Thank you for your feedback.

Kindly be informed that we offer different payment methods in different regions.
In Iraq unfortunately bank card method is not available anymore.

Alternatively, you may deposit using any other electronic payment system available in your personal area deposit tab: https://www.exness.com/depositsandwithdrawals/

If you have any question, please contact us at forum@exness.com.

Have a nice day
Mary,
Nairobi, Kenya,
May 15, 2021,

unable to withdraw via mpesa

Exness was good unfortunately from last year they have been disabling MPESA withdrawal but they accept mpesa deposit!!!!.i did an mpesa deposit of $50 traded for sometime then when I went to withdraw via mpesa,the option isnt available.when i sent them an email,they told me to use other options.which means I have to deposit using other options then withdraw.This is soo ftustrating and unproffessional.Why accept deposits but cant withdraw via same channel???

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted May 20, 2021:
Dear Mary,

Thank you for your review.

We regret to inform you that the MPESA withdrawal method is unavailable at the moment.
The MPESA provider is working on this issue and will solve it as soon as possible.

Alternatively, you may deposit using any other electronic payment system available in your personal area deposit tab and withdraw: https://www.exness.com/depositsandwithdrawals/

Kindly note that Mpesa withdrawals were available until the 13th of May.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
India, India,
Apr 8, 2021,

Deposit and withdrawal process

I am working this company since 9 years at starting 2011-2012 there is no issue with deposit and withdraw I felt even in trading time no manipulate felt and again started trading with this company since 2 years still found no issue for deposit and withdraw process.
But 07-04-21, I have seen many negative review felt fear now broker will not give withdrawal to me that why I tried to withdraw yesterday through online banking method and got withdraw my complete ammount sum of 2040 $ without any issue.
Don't know still wondering so much negative review regarding this broker.
Experience issue with this broker below:-
1. issue was there they will not give any support while using EA even when you workong on there own vps.
2. S/l t/p don't wok when market is so volatile but once market gets normal your all loss/profit amount will get normalise base on your t/p s/l.