Exness Review

Also Exness.uk

Updated: Aug 10, 2020 · Exness.com  · Is this your company?

Exness is an online forex broker. Exness offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Exness.com offers over 110 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Exness

Other websites of this company include exness.ru and exness.eu

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2008
Address: F20, 1st floor, Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Seychelles, Seychelles
Contact: support@exness.com, 00801 14 8968
Regulators: CySEC #178/12 (Exness (CY) Ltd), FSA-S #SD 025 (Nymstar Limited), FCA #730729 (Exness (UK) Ltd)
Dealing Desk: Yes
CFD: (130+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Boleto, CASHU, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Exness.com on our forum

Exness.com profile provided by Alexander Pyrsikov, May 7, 2020

Еxness is a world-leading regulated provider of online trading and investment services. With a strong international reputation, Exness has one of the largest trading volumes in the FX/CFD industry, with an annual figure of 4153 bln USD (2018) on instruments such as Gold, FX, Crypto, oil, indices and stocks. Its mission is to provide innovative, personalised and localised products and services that cater to a worldwide clientele, both in the B2B and retail sectors.

Argentina, Argentina,
Aug 7, 2020,

Scam

This company is a fraud.
After 30 days asking a withdrawal they never made it and they always have a new lie.
Be careful , stay away from this firm

Pakistan, Pakistan,
Jul 27, 2020,

Auto s/l hit , dealing desk

I am working with this broker since 2013 , but now I think that I should move now there are bundle of issues with this broker.
1- they hit SL automatically if its reach near about 26/30 pips.. if u cross check u can found that market never reached there.
2- if your account is less the 20k usd ..definitely it will go to dealing desk.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jul 29, 2020:
Dear Syed,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced inconveniences while working with us.

The orders are closed when the market price reaches the stop loss price you have set. If you have any question about it, please send your account details to forum@exness.com together with your order ID.
We'll investigate it and explain what happened.

Unfortunately we couldn't understand your second concern, please clarify it.

We look forward to hearing from you

Have a nice day
Abuja, Nigeria,
Jul 25, 2020,

Haven't credited my account

I made a deposit of $1 on the 16th of this month on exness but they haven't credited my account. What of kind of company is this? If I knew that this company is like this, I wouldn't have opened an account with them. Contacted their support more than 3 times and all they keep telling me is that they are waiting for a message from their payment provider. Like seriously? Exness shouldn't even be called a forex broker if this is how you treat those that trade with you.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jul 28, 2020:
Good day, Bamiz.

Thank you for your review.
We apologize for the situation you have faced.

When a transaction fails, our specialists investigate it to help you with the deposit. Sometimes, it may require also a feedback from the provider. For this reason, there can be a delay in our reply. We thank you for your patience if this is your case.

To check your case in detail, please send the details of your trading account and your secret word/phone password at the following email address: forum@exness.com

We will contact you shortly.

Thank you and have a great day ahead!
egypt, Egypt,
Jul 13, 2020,

becerfull very bad broker

I suffered from trading with this company
in 9/7/2020 i set 2 orders in my Trading platform (meta trader 5) buy limit gold but i was shocked because my 2 orders are removed from my trading platform
when i asked customer services why do this they answer me the company have not liquidity to do your orders in this time
how dare you to said this your responsibility is doing my orders when i want
Especially if these orders are already installed on my Trading platform
and i have many problems in trading with this company The most important
is very high spreed when When large price slips occur
that impossible You benefit from it if it is for your benefit, but it will inflict more loss on your stop loss
I advise anyone Stay away from this company

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jul 15, 2020:
Dear hossameldina11,

When a pending order is cancelled, you will find the reason in your MT5. Please check the column 'comment' in your account history tab.

If there's low liquidity in the market, and in particular situations, a pending order could not be executed.

Please allow us to help you more by emailing us your account number, secret word, and order ID to forum@exness.com.

Furthermore, kindly note that the spread value depends on market volatility and also on your account type. It can be wider during economic news releases or when there's low liquidity in the market. You can find the average spread on our website exness.com.

Thank you.
agadir, Morocco,
Jul 6, 2020,

scarm , be cerfull ,

Work with the hydrage , They changed places to put orders . And when I explained to them that I was working on hedging, I should be compensated for the last deal, They said we are sorry, they ate my money , I have evidence, photographed everything, look at me an order. everything changed

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jul 8, 2020:
Hello, dear Musta100

Sorry, we could not understand the exact problem you had to face.

Please send us an email to forum@exness.com and clarify it, kindly include also your trading account number and secret word.

We will check your emails and get back to you.

We look forward to hearing from you
SG, Singapore,
Jun 25, 2020,

Stophunt Broker

You won't make any profit out from this broker. Traders with more than 10 over years experience knows how metaquotes and brokers works. They create "Admin Plugins" also known as "Virtual Dealer Plugin" that benefits brokers from hunting your stoploss. No broker will tell you they does that but do a search you will realise how that addon works.

The moment you enter a trending trade and immediately the order goes against you immediately you realise the truth of the broker. Although all brokers stophunt traders order but smart brokers knows not to chase after your stoploss immediately. Only foolish brokers does that and traders will just avoid Scam brokers like this.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jun 29, 2020:
Dear S7rik3R,

We aim to build lasting relationships with our clients all over the world, we never manipulate your orders.

Exness is honest when it comes to finance, pricing, and execution. We’ve earned the trust of our clients by providing high quality services and transparency. You can find the financial reports on our website, we are audited by the world-renowned auditor Deloitte each quarter.

Furthermore we are transaparent, you can always check our prices in the 'Tick history' section of our website exness.com. It provides you with historical data about ask and bid prices.

Should you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at forum@exness.com

Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 17, 2020,

Deposit just gone

I have followed this company's procedure but they give you the run around keep on saying that they are waiting for their specialist. I have prove of their conversations as well as the deposit made that my bank confirmed went off and paid in a bank account. If my bank can trace that in a couple of seconds why does it take them more than 7 days to trace it. They are implementing delaying tactics that is a red flag and cannot resolve my issue after I provided them with the evidence

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jun 19, 2020:
Good day CC Markets!

We are sorry to hear that you faced difficulties while making a deposit, please rest assured that our goal is to help you.

Kindly be informed that it may take some time for our specialists to check the transaction. However, usually, it takes 24-48 hours.

Could you please provide your account details so we can check your case for you? We will be happy to assist you, please send them to forum@exness.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Uyo, Nigeria,
Jun 14, 2020,

They are scammers & thieves. God will judge them for scamming me of about 600,000 naira btw July & December 2019. Nemesis will be all your portion in Jesus name, amen. You finished & close my account 3282756mini. It will never be well with you people even for the 4600 naira & 7000 naira deposits that were not credited to my trading account. My experience with them include network shutdown, Chinese messages, spread & margin manipulation, couldn't make single withdrawal etc. They are pure scammers

Mar 15, 2020 - 1 Star Since 30th of September last year, exness refused to credit my 3282756mini with 4600 naira I tried depositing through online bank transfer & something went wrong but my bank account was debited by exness. The same thing happened on the 2nd of December last year when I tried depositing 7000 naira through same channel. I have sent several emails to them attaching bank statements & evidences to no avail. The worst is that they have taken my 1554 usd successful deposit through their malpractice of switching off network to lock me out of trade & changing of leverage to favor them only till they carried the money.
Please let exness credit my 4600 naira deposit of 30th September 2019 & 7000 naira deposit of 2nd December 2019 that are not registered in my trading account (3282756mini) deposits.
Exness headache is too much. They are getting away with their fraudulent dealings with countries they don't have physical representation/office in it.
Please somebody should help us against this fraudulent broker.

Nov 26, 2019 - 1 Star They switch off their network or deactivate the order/stop button until the market turns to their favour to burn their victims account. They don't move with the market when it is rising. They are only after their victims money. They are highly fraudulent. Only God will judge them.
How can I get back my money from this fraudulent company.

Reply by Dildora Djalolova submitted Dec 4, 2019 Dear Francis,

We are sorry that you have had this experience.

We never manipulate our clients' orders. We can never do that because we are regularly audited by one of the biggest and the most authentic accounting companies, Deloitte.

Furthermore, you can check our Tick History to check for the slightest of market movements in the past here: https://ticks.exness.com/intl/en

Please allow us to help you more by emailing us on forum@exness.com. We would like to investigate your case further and resolve it for you.

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Mar 20, 2020 Dear Francis,

We are sorry to hear that.

We have reviewed your account number. I would like to inform you that we had assisted you with your deposits. Replies were provided:

- On the 31st October about the deposit of 4600 NGN

- On the 3rd December about the deposit of 7000 NGN

We’ll contact you shortly via email to clarify it.

We never disconnect our servers, we are audited by Deloitte and you may check the tick history on our website https://ticks.exness.info/. About the leverage, you’re the only person that can access your personal area and change it. Please note that fixed margin requirements are applied on cryptocurrencies/energies/indices/stocks/exotic currency pairs and during the news: https://www.exness.com/contractspecifications/#standard

If you had any issues with your trades, please provide your secret word and transaction ID number at forums@exness.com.

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you
KPK, Pakistan,
May 28, 2020,

Need Some Additional Filters and features .

10635120 (Real 2)
----------------------
Best Forex Broker for Local language communications and 24/7 hours instant withdrawal facility.

I have tow recommendations for Exness to improve the services and ranking.

1: There should be more filters in monitoring page,
a: exness should ad time specification filter. (Like hotforex)
b: exness should ad a filter to calculate total profit/Loss. ( Like XM)
c: exnes should ad statement download button. (Like FXTM)

2: My second suggestion is for social trading ap.
a: exness should ad an option to transfer funds to social ap from a Personal Area. (Like Octafx)
b: exness should ad an option of search bar to find a strategy proder through Name or account or profit or groth rate and many others. (Like Octafx)

May 20, 2020 - 1 Star 10635120
Exness-Real2
--------------------
Hundreds of Dislikes Due to MT4/MT45 Archive orders function. In this function after specific numbers of trades, in the trading terminal, our trading history goes to archive, we can not check our profit/loss properly. Especially dislike vote is that "archive orders are shown as Deposit in MT4".
Some times we need to provide our withdrawal proof to our local banks for money laundering investigations, but Exness MT4,5 does not provide all trading history in Trading Terminal due to Servers load.
All Other Well Known Forex brokers like hotforex, Octafx, XM, FXTM do not do similar as like Exness servers load.
I request the support team at live chat for this systemic weakness and the operator suggests me print out daily, weekly, and monthly Statement emails sent by Exness. which is a difficult process. Also in the Personal area, there is another tension for Clients. We can check our trading history in PA buy clicking the link. https://my.exness.com/pa/ex-monitoring
Here are more tensions for clients at this link, there are no filters for time specifications for Profit/Loss calculation so we can not calculate. we need to copy and paste hundreds of trades to calculator manually. which is a time spending job. additionally, there is no download function like hotforex, Octafx, XM, FXTM etc.
I am very confused due to these tow departmental weaknesses.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted May 21, 2020 Hello, dear dolner87!

Thank you for review. Kindly note that according to Client agreement (Part B, 6.3), orders older than 35 days will be archived. You will not be able to check them on MT4/MT5, but you can always check your archived order in your personal area (the link you've provided is correct).

In the Monitoring Tab, your account and advanced statistics are displayed, by clicking on 'all transaction' on the top right you will find all your orders details. You can click on one of the parameters (for instance, on "profit") to toggle the sort order between ascending and descending. Unfortunately, more filters are not available.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at forum@exness.com.

We are always happy to help you!

Europe, Serbia,
May 11, 2020,

Refuse to pay my winnings

My trading account # 885800.

In December 2019. I have opened 2 short positions on BTCUSD with Exness. There was technical glitch from their side and wrong leverage of 1:200 instead of 1:100 was applied to my account. I was not aware that this wrong leverage was applied to my account, neither they were, because I double checked it with their support during time my positions were opened. I based my risk assessment and stop loss level on Margin shown in my MT4 with leverage 1:100, that was wrong assessment because I was losing twice as I should be losing since wrong leverage of 1:200 was applied to my account. Later, they admit there was technical glitch from their side, and that wrong leverage was applied to my account. It was already too late since stop out was triggered on my account and my all funds wiped out. I brought my case to them with all calculations showing that if everything was correct on my account, my positions would be winning, not losing, no stop out would be triggered, but they continue to fail to accept all my proofs while providing no true proofs and calculations to back up their claim that I would be losing either way, that is completely false!

If my case is not resolved, and 5854.50 EUR paid from Exness to my trading account # 885800 then I would be forced to bring my case to court and claim my winnings that way.

Everyone can feel free to contact me here directly if more details about Exness and my case are wanted.

Nov 15, 2018 - 5 Stars Excellent, trust worthy broker with excellent trading conditions. Fast deposits and withdrawals, professional support. Trading with them few years, no issues at all. Definitely can recommend to everyone.
Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted May 14, 2020:
Dear Deltoid88,

We are sorry that you have had this experience.

We never manipulate our clients' orders and/or leverage. We can never do that because we are regularly audited by one of the biggest and the most authentic accounting companies, Deloitte.

Please take note that according to Exness General business terms (clause 2.5 (a)): The company has the right to forcibly close the Client's positions if the Stop Out level of margin is reached or there is negative Equity.

Kindly email us your secret word at forum@exness.com if you require further assistance. Thank you