Exness Review

Also Exness.uk

Updated: Apr 9, 2021 · Exness.com  · Is this your company?

Exness is an online forex broker. Exness offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Exness.com offers over 110 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Exness

Other websites of this company include exness.ru and exness.eu

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2008
Address: F20, 1st floor, Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Seychelles, Seychelles
Contact: support@exness.com, 00801 14 8968
Regulators: CySEC #178/12 (Exness (CY) Ltd), FSA-S #SD 025 (Nymstar Limited), FCA #730729 (Exness (UK) Ltd)
Dealing Desk: Yes
CFD: (130+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Boleto, CASHU, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Exness.com on our forum

Exness.com profile provided by Alexander Pyrsikov, May 7, 2020

Еxness is a world-leading regulated provider of online trading and investment services. With a strong international reputation, Exness has one of the largest trading volumes in the FX/CFD industry, with an annual figure of 4153 bln USD (2018) on instruments such as Gold, FX, Crypto, oil, indices and stocks. Its mission is to provide innovative, personalised and localised products and services that cater to a worldwide clientele, both in the B2B and retail sectors.

India, India,
Apr 8, 2021,

Deposit and withdrawal process

I am working this company since 9 years at starting 2011-2012 there is no issue with deposit and withdraw I felt even in trading time no manipulate felt and again started trading with this company since 2 years still found no issue for deposit and withdraw process.
But 07-04-21, I have seen many negative review felt fear now broker will not give withdrawal to me that why I tried to withdraw yesterday through online banking method and got withdraw my complete ammount sum of 2040 $ without any issue.
Don't know still wondering so much negative review regarding this broker.
Experience issue with this broker below:-
1. issue was there they will not give any support while using EA even when you workong on there own vps.
2. S/l t/p don't wok when market is so volatile but once market gets normal your all loss/profit amount will get normalise base on your t/p s/l.

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2021,

Positive

Trades are executed really fast and I have been with this broker since last year without no issue. When I withdraw, it comes hour+ or less. Deposit and withdrawal come with no charge. With my experience using this broker, would say that it is good for all kinds of traders.

cairo, Egypt,
Mar 15, 2021,

no withdrawal

i deposited 3 dollars as a test then tried to withdraw them
over 2 weeks nothing
my bank told me they could not see any transactions !

thanks GOD it was not big amount

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Mar 19, 2021:
Hello amor2010,

We are sorry to hear that you faced inconveniences while withdrawing.

Kindly provide your account details at forum@exness.com to investigate it.

We will check the transaction and assist you.

Mar 7, 2021,

Exness a SCAM BROKER YOU WILL CRY!

Exness scam will not give you your profits, only the original deposit.

I deposited 24 euros to test the scam. I made 39 euros after trading.

I was supposed to withdraw my entire balance of 39euros because I realized scammer was removing my take profit secretly.

When confronted, scam exness broker will not accept it yet I am the kind of trader that puts take profits and confirms with every passing hour whether the TP is still in place.

The scammer closed my trade disregarding my take profit and with a loss of -1.32 euros claiming I got a margin call.

I do not put stop loss because 90% of forex brokers will hunt it except US brokers who cannot afford to do so for fear of FBI and the SEC.

I confront the scammer again via chat and he is like you had margin call.

Imagine getting a margin call at floating lose of -1.32 euros when your balance is 38 euros.

I ask the scammer on chat why am getting a margin call when I have more than 37 euros in free margin.

He is like YOU GOT A MARGIN CALL SO WE CLOSED TRADE.

I decide to withdraw the entire balance 38 euros.

Instead, exness scam decides to return my original deposit or 24 euros minus profit.

The profit is still in my trading account. So I decide to withdraw the remaining one and all I get is the word Error in big red capital letters.

Lesson learned: every forex broker is a scam..Only the method of scamming can vary.

Others will manipulate your trades. Others will let you make money while denying you withdrawals.

To be safe, stop using brokers who ask for small deposits like $100.

Trade with USA brokers only. They are expensive but it is worth it.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Mar 11, 2021:
Dear Kenn65,

We are sorry that you have had this experience.

We never manipulate our clients' orders. If the price hits the take profit, the order will be closed automatically. Please note that sell orders close at ask price, buy orders at bid price.

Exness is transparent and the price history is available to everyone on our website. Kindly check our Tick History to check for the slightest of market movements in the past here: https://ticks.exness.com/intl/en

With regard to margin call, this is a notification sent in a trading terminal stating that it is necessary to deposit or close a position(-s) to avoid Stop out. This notification is sent once Margin level hits certain percentage (60% on Standard Cent/Standard accounts, 30% on Pro/Zero/Raw spread accounts). The formula to calculate the margin level is: (Equity / Margin) x 100%.

The balance is not included in this calculation. Please note that no orders are closed when you receive a margin call. The orders can be closed automatically by stop out. Stop out is a forced order closure issued if the margin level is less than a certain percentage (0% on all account types). It means that you don't have enough funds to keep your position open.

Should you require further assistance, please send your account details and order ID at forum@exness.com. We'd happy to assist you.
Dennis,
Mar 6, 2021,

UNABLE TO WITHDRAW

I used mpesa to make a deposit which was instant. However, after trading and making profits, I head over to withdraw but mpesa option is not in the withdrawal methods.
I try using the other methods but I keep on being told to deposit first.
I mean, what kind of shithousery is this!
Your support has been unresponsive so don't come here telling me to get in touch.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Mar 10, 2021:
Dear Dennis,

Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately withdrawals with Mpesa are temporarily unavailable, please rest assured that we are working on it.

At the moment you can withdraw with another electronic payment method available in your personal area, after a minimum deposit. For instance, you can deposit 1 USD with WebMoney (if you have a Standard/Standard Cent account) and withdraw with WebMoney.

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Should you require further assistance, please contact us at forum@exness.com.

We are always ready to help you. Have a nice day!
Mar 2, 2021,

Once you deposit, exness scam will never give back your money

The scammers with their site exness will let you deposit even 10 dollar.

But to withdraw, the fraudsters will say you have to withdraw at least $10.

If your balance is less and you no longer wish to trade, you are scammed.

That is how it is.

SOON YOU WILL SEE THE FAITHFUL COMPANY REPS COMING HERE TO DO PR IN DEFENCE OF THE COMPANY'S ACTIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE FORCED TO OPERATE WITHIN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT ARE OPPRESSIVE TO THE CLIENT.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Mar 5, 2021:
Hello, dear Kenn6565.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced inconveniences while working with us. Exness is a regulated and audited broker, we aim to build lasting relationships with our clients.

The minimum withdrawal amount depends on the payment system you use. Please visit our Help Center to learn more: get.exness.help/hc.

Should you require further assistance, kindly provide your account details at forum@exness.com.

Our Team will be happy to assist you.
Baltim kafr elsheikh, Egypt,
Feb 13, 2021,

The company does not close orders when the stop-loss order is exceeded. You let the loss get in the account until the margin call comes, ignoring the stop loss order

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Dear Karimsalah,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced inconveniences while working with us.

The orders are closed when the market price reaches the stop loss price you have set. Our price history is available to everyone on our website exness.com->Tick history.

If you have encountered any problem, please send your account details to forum@exness.com together with your order ID.
We'll investigate it and explain what happened.

We look forward to hearing from you

Have a nice day
Bahrain, Bahrain,
Feb 6, 2021,

Bad broker

Scam scam bad broker.. I complaint to fca and fsa.. But no one answe
They manipulation in spread

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Feb 9, 2021:
Dear Aliali9,

Kindly be informed that we never manipulate our clients' orders. We can never do that because we are regularly audited by one of the biggest and the most authentic accounting companies, Deloitte, and our financial reports are visible on our website exness.com.

Please take into consideration that spread value depends on market volatility. It can be wider during economic news releases or when there's low liquidity in the market. You can find the average spread in points on our website exness.com.

Furthermore, you may check the current spread in the trading platform.

If you require further assistance, please email us at forum@exness.com.
Naresh Kumar,
Sirsa, India,
Feb 1, 2021,

The best ever in the world

Their services like withdrawal, deposit and customer services are awesome and great

South Africa, South Africa,
Dec 29, 2020,

Exness irregular trading

I am disappointed at the servixe received from exness. I have reported an irregularity experienced on their server. Provided order numbers to their chat guy John M. Sent screenshots but yet tells me Exness will not take responsibilty. I regret trading with this broker. I was in GBPAUD trades and with every attempt to close the trades , got error messages saying "Invalid Parametres" while the trades were active. Their chat guy John M just ignorantly dismissed me and says i tried closing closed trades. How can one close a trade in thr trade history? Exness please get somebody competent to contact me and resolve my issue.

I further explained to their chat team after submitting multiple journal logs that i had set my SLs to 1.79400 as per the evidence submitted. When looking at my history Exness closed my trades at 1.70912. Totally disregarding my SL which was 1.79400.

I have now been waiting over 72hours for my case to be resolved but with every attempt to get through their chat team says they do not have a turnaround time.
Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jan 4, 2021:
Hi Mbalosonge,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please provide us the following details:
- Registered email address at Exness
- Registered phone number
- Account number
- Case number (that we informed in the email)

Kindly write to us at forum@exness.com. We will check and respond to you.
Thank you.