Exness Review

Also Exness.uk

Updated: Jan 8, 2021 · Exness.com  · Is this your company?

Exness is an online forex broker. Exness offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Exness.com offers over 110 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Exness

Other websites of this company include exness.ru and exness.eu

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2008
Address: F20, 1st floor, Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Seychelles, Seychelles
Contact: support@exness.com, 00801 14 8968
Regulators: CySEC #178/12 (Exness (CY) Ltd), FSA-S #SD 025 (Nymstar Limited), FCA #730729 (Exness (UK) Ltd)
Dealing Desk: Yes
CFD: (130+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Boleto, CASHU, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Exness.com on our forum

Exness.com profile provided by Alexander Pyrsikov, May 7, 2020

Еxness is a world-leading regulated provider of online trading and investment services. With a strong international reputation, Exness has one of the largest trading volumes in the FX/CFD industry, with an annual figure of 4153 bln USD (2018) on instruments such as Gold, FX, Crypto, oil, indices and stocks. Its mission is to provide innovative, personalised and localised products and services that cater to a worldwide clientele, both in the B2B and retail sectors.

South Africa, South Africa,
Dec 29, 2020,

Exness irregular trading

I am disappointed at the servixe received from exness. I have reported an irregularity experienced on their server. Provided order numbers to their chat guy John M. Sent screenshots but yet tells me Exness will not take responsibilty. I regret trading with this broker. I was in GBPAUD trades and with every attempt to close the trades , got error messages saying "Invalid Parametres" while the trades were active. Their chat guy John M just ignorantly dismissed me and says i tried closing closed trades. How can one close a trade in thr trade history? Exness please get somebody competent to contact me and resolve my issue.

I further explained to their chat team after submitting multiple journal logs that i had set my SLs to 1.79400 as per the evidence submitted. When looking at my history Exness closed my trades at 1.70912. Totally disregarding my SL which was 1.79400.

I have now been waiting over 72hours for my case to be resolved but with every attempt to get through their chat team says they do not have a turnaround time.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jan 4, 2021:
Hi Mbalosonge,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please provide us the following details:
- Registered email address at Exness
- Registered phone number
- Account number
- Case number (that we informed in the email)

Kindly write to us at forum@exness.com. We will check and respond to you.
Thank you.
medan, Indonesia,
Dec 28, 2020,

exness eat my money

My account number 16003710

I have two orders

ID155451253 and ID155453943

I have put the Stop loss for above order at 1881.16 , but they close my position at 1889.373

and exness chart is different with other brokers because my loss should be at 1881.16 , not 1889.373

This is cheating and scam

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Jan 4, 2021:
Hi iwancitra9988,

We are sorry for your experience. About the differences in prices, we can say that it’s a norm because each broker takes their own quotes from different sources.

However, we would support you to check your orders that you concern. For this purpose, please send us your information to forum@exness.com, listing:
- Registered email address at Exness
- Registered phone number
- Account number
- Description of your situation

Our support team will check and respond you soon.
Itamarandiba, Minas Gerais, Brazil,
Dec 19, 2020,

EXNESS has $ 100 of mine and does not want to return it to me

EXNESS has $ 100 of mine and does not want to return it to me. I have a history of several deposits by credit card and following the rules of the broker I must withdraw by card because I deposited by card. I put the card details in the same way when I made a deposit and a message comes saying that the cardholder's name is short ... When I write the full name the bank rejects it. We all know that the name has to be the same as on the card, but EXNESS is extremely inopententious that says the name is short. I have made withdrawals at this broker before and there was no problem. I use this method at other brokers and do not have this problem. The bank said that there is nothing wrong with preventing me from receiving these amounts. It is a problem at EXNESS. This broker is displeasing many investors. She is inept and dishonest. She has my deposit money and does not return it.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Dec 22, 2020:
Hello Paulobioquimico,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced inconveniences while working with us.

Please allow us to help you more by emailing us on forum@exness.com. Kindly send your account details, we would like to investigate your case further and resolve it for you.

We look forward to hearing from you.
India, India,
Dec 13, 2020,

These broker manipulate orders

I deposited $10 and made it to $60, but suddenly on another trade they wiped my whole account with a manipulation. A strong candle to the upper side even there was strong bearish market

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Dec 17, 2020:
Dear tjfxsavage,

We are sorry that you have had this experience.

We never manipulate our clients' orders. We can never do that because we are regularly audited by one of the biggest and the most authentic accounting companies, Deloitte.

Furthermore, you can check our Tick History to check for the slightest of market movements in the past here: https://ticks.exness.com/intl/en

Please allow us to help you more by emailing us on forum@exness.com. We would like to investigate your case further.

Thank you for your feedback. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Multan, Pakistan,
Dec 8, 2020,

Stop out with Equity on the side

I am here with Exness for almost a year trading in full stance until my account was stopped out last month.

There is no such margin call on equity which is gradually decreased to 1700$ and now support after a month of review not able to clearly defines the issue
There is no such zero or negative equity as the term defines

This is the main account we requested to sought it out in early terms so we may continue.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Dec 9, 2020:
Dear bilalkhagga,

We're sorry for the delay, our Team has investigated your orders. As mentioned by you in the thread, an email with the explanation was sent.

Our servers were working without issues at the time the Stop Out occurred.
Please note that the company has the right to forcibly close the Client's positions if the Stop Out level of margin is reached or there is negative Equity (General Business Terms, clause 2.5 (a)).

Should you need further clarifications, please reply to our email.

Lodwar, Kenya,
Dec 1, 2020,

Withdrawals not processed, and if they do, it takes longer time unnecesary

If you value your money, invest it elsewhere and not with exness.com. People trade to withdraw their profit. Why trade then your money is withheld? Deposits are instant, but trouble begins when you initiate a withdrawal. You will complete all steps but you will see no money in your account. You will try to follow up and start being taken in circles without resolving. If you insist, they will request for your personal information which you are not sure what they want to use it for (may be even lock up your account and deny you access or defraud you). Run for your dear life and don't look back. This are just another scammer on the loose.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Dec 3, 2020:
Hello, dear bcomgroupc!

We apologize for the difficulties you experienced while making a withdrawal.
In order to investigate the issue and provide personal information about your account, our agents will ask your trading account number and secret word/phone password. This is for your account's security.

Please send the details of your account at forum@exness.com. We will check your account and get back to you shortly.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!
KZN, South Africa,
Nov 25, 2020,

CANNOT WITHDRAW PROFITS

This broker has been giving me problems in regards to withdrawing my profits. I do not recommend it to anyone as it is untrustworthy!!

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Dec 1, 2020:
Hi MpumiKing01,

We are sorry for your withdrawal error.
Exness allows all traders to withdraw their money if they follow the regular rules of the company. We will support you to investigate the reasons of this.
Please send us an email to forum@exness.com with your account details and details of the transaction.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Nov 19, 2020,

Cheated me with wrong stoploss

I already share my case here in fpa already but closed it when i got mail from exness that they will see the matter but now your representative Zeeshan Ali Jatoi from pakistan exness support has closed my case without any msg after asking secret word and logs

Exness kindly see this matter

Nov 6, 2020 - 3 Stars Great userinterface solved my problem a little late but okay, good experience with exness

Nov 4, 2020 - 1 Star I have placed buy and sell trades of gbpusd on Friday night
I place buy 3.00 at 1.29552 with tp of 1.29715 and sl of 1.29375 and five sell trades of 0.90 1.20 0.20 1.60 1.20 with the tp of 1.29390 and sl of 1.29730 so on Monday markets opens with a gap at1.29208 so after 5 minutes they start thier trading operations and closed my sell trades at my tp of 1.29390 even market was way below that level but they closed my buy trades with a stop loss of 1.29205 even my sl was 1.29375 and market was on that level after opening and i got loss of 1041.0
So my question is that why they closed my profitable trades with my fixed tp and closed my loss trade with higher sl
I have placed these similar trades with three other brokers and all those brokers closed my buy trade and 1.29205 sl around but all my sell trades are also closed at 1.29215 level
This broker is a cheat n currently i cant place any trade anymore all the time it shows commonerror

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Nov 9, 2020 Hi Madnan65,

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that your issue has been solved.

If you need further information, please contact us at forum@exness.com.

Lucknow, India,
Nov 14, 2020,

Neither payment systems Nor Support system works properly.

Just added one more star to my review.. as I had been credited with my funds after 6 days.

Thank you Exness.

Nov 7, 2020 - 2 Stars Just sharing my experience.. with Trading Account no.5120721.
Opened a real account just for a trial.... was a Very Good Experience... Account opened in minutes.. document verification processed in minutes.
Then I tried to check their Deposit options "with online fund transfer through local banks'', of course with very small amounts of $15 for account activation... was an excellent experience, I get my credits in minutes even I can say instantly.
But..... when I deposited 2nd time with $200.00 through the same options, I haven't get my credit into my account even after 2 days, even after registering my complaint after 24 hours, assigned with case no. 06872575, and a second case no.06872747 alotted after making complain through email to support@exness.com.
Both the complaints registered with account statements as proof.
And after 2days I'm sure no one from exness would contact me in my welfare as both of their customer care no.
000-800-100-4378,
+91-44-71279046 are just for mentioning, they only ring, no one is there to attend these lines. But sometimes they make a call from the same phone no. to welcome new clients and for asking deposits.. as happened to me.
Just sharing my experience... and would add more, to share when and how I would get my funds back.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Nov 9, 2020 Dear Rajeev198,

We are sorry for the experience you had to face.

Please note that it can take 24-48 working hours to investigate the case (from the moment you contacted us and provided all the information needed).

Kindly check your email inbox, we have sent a reply about your case.

Our customer support team is available 24/7 in english and chinese language, should you require further assistance please call us again or chat with our agents on exness.com.

Pretoria, South Africa,
Nov 7, 2020,

Price manipulation on USDZAR

I placed a buy trade on the USDZAR pair on Friday night 20:41 UCT time. On the shorter time frames they moved the price down by around 66 points while all other broker's charts was up by about 66 points. It seems Exness took traders out of their buy positions by chopping up their stop losses. After this stop lost hunt by Exness they immediately widened the spread so nobody could enter again as USDZAR is on a major buy support level. Exness seems to be preventing these long positions as it could be profitable for traders and Exness is a market maker broker.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Nov 9, 2020:
Dear TheSpecs,

We are sorry that you have had this experience. Exness is honest when it comes to finance, pricing, and execution. We’ve earned the trust of our clients by providing high quality services and transparency.

You can check our Tick History to check for the slightest of market movements in the past here: https://ticks.exness.com/intl/en

Kindly note that we never manipulate our clients' orders, we are also regularly audited by one of the biggest and the most authentic accounting companies, Deloitte.

If you require further assistance, please email us at forum@exness.com.

Thank you for your feedback.