Exness review - Regulations, Platforms, Instruments & Ratings.

3.182 • 518 REVIEWS
Also Exness.uk
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
Exness.com Is this your company?

5 star review by Nirmala Kumari, India

I'm trading with Exness since 2012. Their services like deposit and withdrawal, customer services and everything for Indian customers is superb. I special thank to company's owner to provide local payment system for Indian...

What is Exness?

Exness is a forex broker established in 2008 and regulated in multiple jurisdictions by FCA (UK), CySEC (Cyprus), FSCA (South Africa), FSC (Mauritius), FSA-S (Seychelles), BVI FSC, CBCS (Curaçao and Sint Maarten), and FSA (Seychelles).

Exness offers popular MT4 and MT5 trading platforms available for desktop and mobile devices as well as web trader.

Trading instruments include over 115 currencies; popular cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and Ethereum; and also precious metals, commodities, and stock indexes as CFDs.

Exness broker clients can benefit from the perks as Trading Central analysis, VPS services and test their strategies with the tick history.

Please read Exness Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Other websites of this company include exness.uk, exness.ru, and exness.eu

3.182 • 518 REVIEWS

Leung Wah Sang
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Aug 11, 2022,

Account had been robbed

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Stop using Exness. My account had been robbed. All my fund were withdrawn without receiving verification code via USDT. Their support just replied me that the transaction is finished. Keep your money safe, Stay away from Exness.
Reply by ExnessOfficial submitted Aug 11, 2022:
Hello there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please send us more details via social media at https://m.me/exness so we can look into it:

- Payment method:

Philippines, Philippines,
Jul 13, 2022,

repeated price slippage

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
repeated price slippage leading to failure to activate pending orders on time .. I tried the same order on another broker it activates normally with no slippage reason of exness ?!
Reply by Sakhi Dlala submitted Jul 19, 2022:
Hello Alzahif, we're here to assist you regarding your concern. If you could send us a DM on social media and provide us with the following information, this will help us figure out what happened and provide you with a resolution:
Country of residence:
Account Number
sarfaraz shaikh
Mumbai, India,
Jul 9, 2022,

Deposited not credited in my mt4 acc

Service use: Live Length of use: Have not used
Dear investor don't trapped in scam
I am depositing 1000rs in my mt4 acc fund will be debited in my account but yet show in trading platform totally scam I have all the transaction proofs

May 6, 2022 - No Rating Dear investors
i Am invest in start 10$ & and i am gain profit of 20$ first they withdrawal me in my indian saving acccount after that i am investing in 25000$ in inr around 1923000 Rs After that account i am gain profit around 1lakh usd in inr is 7500000 around and i want my money back but they dont give me single penny Exness is Scam broker they only want deposit they dont give you withdrawal please give me my hard earned money and even no one reply on email please resolve otherwise i am going to indian cybercrime

Reply by Sakhi Dlala submitted May 11, 2022 Dear Sarfaraz,

We apologize for the inconvenience experienced while using our platforms. Please note that we are in the process of investigating the matter after receiving your details. A member of our team will be in touch soon with updated response.

If you have any other questions or hesitations, we remain at your disposal.

Reply by Sakhi Dlala submitted Jul 14, 2022:
Hi Sarfaraz,
Thank you for raising this issue with us. Please be advised that this has already been escalated with our Finance Team and we are eager to resolve this as best as we can.
In the interim, we have already arranged for one of our representatives to reach out to you for further updates.
Prinso
Abuja, Nigeria,
May 24, 2022,

Dubious Payment Operator

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
For the past two weeks now Exness has refused to pay me my withdrawal i made.
Telling me the money has been sent without verifiable prove.
They claim to have sent it to my wallet account link to my number.
I Neva provided any wallet num,i only provided a bank account num.
Have sent numerous bank statements to this effect complaing that funds has not been sent to my account.
But all the can say is the money has been sent.
I even went to my bank to verify the so call prove of payment they sent and my bank said the prove is not verifiable that there is no transaction or that amount on my account.
Till date am still battling wit this issue wit no solution.
They are trying to make me frustrated to forget my money,but i wudt.
Guys be careful with exness wen it cums to online withdrawal. They will scam u and lie that they have sent funds to your Acct
Reply by Sakhi Dlala submitted May 30, 2022:
"Dear Prinso. We apologize for the inconvenience experienced using our platforms. If you can provide us with the following information via our social media platforms (https://www.facebook.com/exness or https://www.instagram.com/exness/) or email to myself sakhikhaya.dlala@exness.com, I will personally ensure that this is escalated to our team.
Account Number :
Order Number/(s) :
Date and Time price reached:

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

ponpon
Tokyo, Japan,
Apr 27, 2022,

Hope to improve.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Hello.

Overall, I have a good impression.

Please lower the minimum deposit for Raw Spread, Zero, and Pro accounts.

Also, please stop decreasing the maximum lot size and leverage frequently, depending on the time of day.

I would like to improve the fact that after closing a position, it is often impossible to place another order.
Reply by Sakhi Dlala submitted May 11, 2022:
Dear Ponpon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Exness. We are a company that is constantly evolving and your feedback helps us in improving our offerings. We do hope that you will continue using our platforms so that we can deliver the exceptional service you deserve. For further assistance, please contact our Support Team: http://bit.ly/Exness-ContactUs

Page 1 of 120

Is Exness a good forex broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5828/exness-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Exness community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/exness.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for Exness?

Exness offers a list of common payments methods to process deposits and withdrawals, like:
  • Wire transfer
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • JCB
  • Neteller
  • Skrill

What type of broker is Exness?

Exness was founded in 2008, is an online forex broker that provides services for trading the financial markets on platforms like:
  • MetaTrader 4
  • MetaTrader 5
  • WebTrader

Is Exness regulated in South Africa?

Yes. Exness group is regulated in South African and other regulators as the following.
  • Vlerizo (Pty) Ltd: by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa as a Financial Service Provider (FSP), FSP number 51024.
  • Exness (CY) Ltd: by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), 178/12.
  • Nymstar Limited: by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA), SD 025.
  • Exness (UK) Ltd: by the United Kingdom Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), 730729.
  • Venico Capital Limited: by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in BVI, SIBA/L/20/1133.
  • Tortelo Limited: by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in Mauritius, GB20025294.
  • Exness B.V.: by the Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten, 0003LSI.

Does Exness have bonus?

Bonus program is not a permanent deal on Exness, sometimes Exness runs a bonus program with expiry period, currently Exness doesn't offer any bonuses.

To be sure of the newest updates, the best way is to check with Exness.

How do you deposit in Exness?

To make a deposit to your Exness account, you can follow the steps here:
  •  Log in to your Exness Personal Area on our home page
  • Click on the Deposit section
  • Select the payment system you wish to use
  • In the pop-up menu, choose the account you wish to deposit funds into
  • Enter the currency and amount of your deposit and click Next
  • Double check your deposit details and click Confirm Payment
  • You will be redirected to the website of your chosen payment system, where you can complete your transfer