Exness.com (.uk) Review Visit site

Updated: May 22, 2020

Other websites of this company include exness.ru and exness.eu

About Exness.com (.uk)

Exness is an online forex broker. Exness offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Exness.com offers over 110 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:2000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$1
Established:2008
Address:F20, 1st floor, Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Seychelles, Seychelles
Contact:support@exness.com, 00801 14 8968
Regulators: CySEC #178/12 (Exness (CY) Ltd), FSA-S #SD 025 (Nymstar Limited), FCA #730729 (Exness (UK) Ltd)
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Dealing Desk: Yes
Currencies:(115+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(130+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Boleto, CASHU, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Exness.com (.uk) on our forum

Exness.com (.uk) profile provided by Alexander Pyrsikov, May 7, 2020

Еxness is a world-leading regulated provider of online trading and investment services. With a strong international reputation, Exness has one of the largest trading volumes in the FX/CFD industry, with an annual figure of 4153 bln USD (2018) on instruments such as Gold, FX, Crypto, oil, indices and stocks. Its mission is to provide innovative, personalised and localised products and services that cater to a worldwide clientele, both in the B2B and retail sectors.

KPK, Pakistan,
May 20, 2020,

Hundreds of Dislikes Due to MT4/MT45 Archive orders function.

10635120
Exness-Real2
--------------------
Hundreds of Dislikes Due to MT4/MT45 Archive orders function. In this function after specific numbers of trades, in the trading terminal, our trading history goes to archive, we can not check our profit/loss properly. Especially dislike vote is that "archive orders are shown as Deposit in MT4".
Some times we need to provide our withdrawal proof to our local banks for money laundering investigations, but Exness MT4,5 does not provide all trading history in Trading Terminal due to Servers load.
All Other Well Known Forex brokers like hotforex, Octafx, XM, FXTM do not do similar as like Exness servers load.
I request the support team at live chat for this systemic weakness and the operator suggests me print out daily, weekly, and monthly Statement emails sent by Exness. which is a difficult process. Also in the Personal area, there is another tension for Clients. We can check our trading history in PA buy clicking the link. https://my.exness.com/pa/ex-monitoring
Here are more tensions for clients at this link, there are no filters for time specifications for Profit/Loss calculation so we can not calculate. we need to copy and paste hundreds of trades to calculator manually. which is a time spending job. additionally, there is no download function like hotforex, Octafx, XM, FXTM etc.
I am very confused due to these tow departmental weaknesses.
Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted May 21, 2020:
Hello, dear dolner87!

Thank you for review. Kindly note that according to Client agreement (Part B, 6.3), orders older than 35 days will be archived. You will not be able to check them on MT4/MT5, but you can always check your archived order in your personal area (the link you've provided is correct).

In the Monitoring Tab, your account and advanced statistics are displayed, by clicking on 'all transaction' on the top right you will find all your orders details. You can click on one of the parameters (for instance, on "profit") to toggle the sort order between ascending and descending. Unfortunately, more filters are not available.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at forum@exness.com.

We are always happy to help you!
Europe, Serbia,
May 11, 2020,

Refuse to pay my winnings

My trading account # 885800.

In December 2019. I have opened 2 short positions on BTCUSD with Exness. There was technical glitch from their side and wrong leverage of 1:200 instead of 1:100 was applied to my account. I was not aware that this wrong leverage was applied to my account, neither they were, because I double checked it with their support during time my positions were opened. I based my risk assessment and stop loss level on Margin shown in my MT4 with leverage 1:100, that was wrong assessment because I was losing twice as I should be losing since wrong leverage of 1:200 was applied to my account. Later, they admit there was technical glitch from their side, and that wrong leverage was applied to my account. It was already too late since stop out was triggered on my account and my all funds wiped out. I brought my case to them with all calculations showing that if everything was correct on my account, my positions would be winning, not losing, no stop out would be triggered, but they continue to fail to accept all my proofs while providing no true proofs and calculations to back up their claim that I would be losing either way, that is completely false!

If my case is not resolved, and 5854.50 EUR paid from Exness to my trading account # 885800 then I would be forced to bring my case to court and claim my winnings that way.

Everyone can feel free to contact me here directly if more details about Exness and my case are wanted.

Nov 15, 2018 - 5 Stars Excellent, trust worthy broker with excellent trading conditions. Fast deposits and withdrawals, professional support. Trading with them few years, no issues at all. Definitely can recommend to everyone.
Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted May 14, 2020:
Dear Deltoid88,

We are sorry that you have had this experience.

We never manipulate our clients' orders and/or leverage. We can never do that because we are regularly audited by one of the biggest and the most authentic accounting companies, Deloitte.

Please take note that according to Exness General business terms (clause 2.5 (a)): The company has the right to forcibly close the Client's positions if the Stop Out level of margin is reached or there is negative Equity.

Kindly email us your secret word at forum@exness.com if you require further assistance. Thank you
Durban, South Africa,
May 1, 2020,

Exness Is An Untrustworthy scam Broker, Try by All Means To Avoid it

People Its Time You All Hear The Truth About Exness!!

All the good Rating About Exness is A Lie
The truth is...

01. (Exness Manipulates Trends!): if you Open an Order and Your trade is on the right track to make Profit, They will Stop the Candlesticks from Ever touching your Profit And Change the direction of the trade till you make a big loss and close your trade

02. (They Deprive you From Ever Making Good Profit): Means Even though they couldnt stop you by Manipulating trends, They reduce your profit, which is i tested using a different broker with the same trade and spread and the trend gave me a big profit from the other broker instead of exness
(Alert!): The More they see You Making Profits the more they manipulate trends

03. (Too Much Conditions to Withdraw): Meaning Easy to Deposit but impossible to Withdraw

04. (Not A Good Broker For Beginners): Because they will eat all your money without you having an idea how!

(Number 05) (THE WORST OF THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!): Exness Trades Agaisnt Their Client!!!!!!! Meaning Every time you open a trade, they open the opposite of your trade, to Make money By You! And Thats Also how they manipulate trends, by trading against you

Exness is A Serious Scam, Regardless of the high ratings, just keep in mind that this is not A Suitable broker for being a Successful trader
Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted May 4, 2020:
Dear Pluto,

Please be informed that we never manipulate our clients' orders. We can never do that because we are regularly audited by one of the biggest and the most authentic accounting companies, Deloitte, and our financial reports are visible on our website exness.com.

Exness is transparent when it comes to pricing, execution and finance. Moreover, you can check our Tick History to check for the slightest of market movements in the past here: https://ticks.exness.com/intl/en.

Kindly follow the general rules for withdrawing on our website and Client agreement to make a successful withdrawal. Please drop us an email at forum@exness.com if you have any questions.

Mumbai, India,
Apr 28, 2020,

Guys exness is a scam broker please stay away from it! Dealing Desk broker

Today morning i was looking at one of my trade GBP/NZD and i was shocked to see it in big loss and it kept on increasing as i logged in. I thought maybe my trade of GBP/NZD is going against the trend. So i closed the position immediately. As soon as i closed my trade the price slowly started to go my way. I was shocked how is this possible? Just as soon as i close my trade price start going my way? It seems suspicious!. So what i did is i gone to tradingview and saw that none of the broker even remotely had the price at which i closed my trade on exness. I also have screenshot to prove this but i don't know how to upload them. Here is a mt4 log file for this particular trade
197949168 2020.04.27 02:03:13 sell 0.01 gbpnzdc 2.04849 0.00000 0.00000 2020.04.28 05:31:41 2.06952 0.00 0.00 -0.01 -12.62.
If you don't believe me then please do compare the price at this particular time and date with other broker for GBP/NZD pair.
Exness is a big scam broker guys trust me! They also widen spread a lot during inactive trading session. But if you compare it with ECN brokers the spreads that exness widen is x10 more! That is ridiculous you may blow your account or hit stop loss on overnight positions.
One more thing i noticed there is exness representative here in FPA he himself mentioned that exness is a dealing desk broker!!
They lie when they say that the major source of profit for them comes from markup of spreads. If that was the case then why din't they go with the ECN model? Why then do they need to go the dealing desk model?
Guys please don't trade with exness thier business model itself is against the interest of it's clients.

Mar 25, 2020 - 2 Stars I've been trying to deposit money through tether ( usdt ). But the deposit address for tether ( usdth ) is of btc. How can they make such silly mistake? I've been trying to contact live support to help me fix this issue since yesterday and they have only one script to say! "We will update you in 24 hours" and nothing else.
if they can make such silly mistake I wonder how much more serious mistake they can make with other serious things!

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Mar 30, 2020 Good day Anon212!

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you faced difficulties while making a deposit.

However, please be informed that it is not a mistake. When you deposit with Tether, you will deposit to the same address of your Exness Bitcoin address from your Tether wallet. Kindly note that the amount will be credited to the trading account you’ve selected before.

We will be happy to assist you, please send your account details to forums@exness.com.

We will contact you shortly.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted May 1, 2020:
Hello, dear Anon212!

Please be informed that different brokers have different liquidity suppliers, therefore prices are different from broker to broker.

Exness is transparent when it comes to pricing, execution and finance. You can see our Tick History to check for the slightest of market movements in the past here: https://ticks.exness.com/intl/en

We're a dealing desk broker, that's correct. We offered also ECN accounts before. If you had already opened an ECN account with us, you could still trade with it.

If you have any questions, please send us an email at forum@exness.com.

Thank you, have a great day!
Kiev, Ukraine,
Apr 22, 2020,

Exness refuses to withdraw deposit made today without trading

I've been trading with exness in the past. Having my account verified I made a deposit. Soon after I decided I want to make a withdrawal without trading.

Turned out I can not make a withdrawal because I have a new phone number and to change it requires an old phone number which I don't have anymore.

Then I asked support to make a withdrawal. He said it's going to take 3-5 days. I said it's fine. Then he asked if I have any other questinions like a closing talk. I asked if he made a withdrawal. And he didn't, saying I should make it myself from the cabinet as he is not allowed to deal with withdrawals.
Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Apr 27, 2020:
Good day, Alexandr!

You can make a withdrawal 24/7 from your personal area, in order to confirm it kindly enter the verification code sent to your security type. If you don't have access to your security type, we can assist you to change it. Please send your account details to forum@exness.com.

Please be informed that refunds made via bank card take from 3 to 5 business days. You can check if a withdrawal has been accepted in your personal area, clicking on 'Withdrawal' then on 'View Entire Operation History'.

Furthermore, please note that your Exness account may be blocked if recurring deposits and withdrawal operations in the absence of trading operations are identified.

Have a great day ahead!
Algiers, Algeria,
Apr 20, 2020,

Fake prices and huge spread

Oil price now is almost 0 but it stills 20 with exness.. They faked the price so they trade against the customer
They manipulate spead against you
My fund adding was blocked during gold variation so, i can't trade
Big scam
Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Apr 23, 2020:
Dear sadekdz90,

We are sorry that you have had this experience.

We never manipulate our clients' orders. We can never do that because we are regularly audited by one of the biggest and the most authentic accounting companies, Deloitte.

Furthermore, you can check our Tick History to check for the slightest of market movements in the past here: https://ticks.exness.com/intl/en

Exness offers WTI crude oil CFD which is based on cash spot data feed. Other brokers use the nearest date crude oil futures contracts (mostly CL futures contracts). That is why you can see the difference in pricing of USOIL between CFD brokers.
You will find more information about Spot prices on FXStreet WTI data stream.

Please, email us at forum@exness.com if you require further assistance.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 17, 2020,

EXNESS.COM is a broker creating a market for the client to trade and at the same time trading against the Client with the leverage to adjust the market price, by increasing the spread without any notification, until your position will be closed. After I had a problem with the ( change of spread ) and lost all my accounts, I sent an email to the High management. However, no reply received. There were many suspicious actions from EXNESS such as delaying the withdraw by rejecting the credit card while the same was used to deposit the funds, platform inactive for many minutes, change of speed..... since EXNESS.COM is not under restricted financial regulator, the high management ( CEO - Mr. Petr, assistant - Ms. Maria & Mr. David ) neglected my case and dismissed my request. NEVER OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH EXNESS.

Apr 8, 2020 - 1 Star I have been dealing with Exness since 5 years and there was many suspicious practice ,such as blocking the withdrawal of money ,the high inflation of the currency and specially metals ( gold ) at the time of the news and not passing all the trade to the market and trading inhouse against the Clients....DO NOT EVER OPEN ACCOUNT WITH THEM.

Apr 7, 2020 - 1 Star I am VIP trader who was trading with Exness more than 5 years . I was thinking to consider the trading as small business and I did not often withdraw my money . my total losses reached almost 500,000.00$ . The last account close on 23rd February 2020 with total losses of 150,000.00$ during the Gold price inflation, Exness changed the spread excessively, my account closed within 3 Min after market opened despite I had enough balance . I came to know that Exness is "B Book" model business ; trading against Client and the losses will go directly to the account of the company .

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Apr 10, 2020 Good day, trader73!

We are sorry to hear that, please take into consideration that spread value depends on market volatility. It can be wider during economic news releases or when there's low liquidity in the market. You can find the average spread on our website: https://bit.ly/2PIv0Fi.

We'd like to check it for you, could you please share your account details at forums@exness.com?

Exness has been founded in 2008 and we're a dealing desk broker, this means that we create a market for our clients (market maker). We provide the liquidity to our clients by fillings clients’ orders. The main source of profit comes from the markup spreads between the bids and the asks.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Apr 21, 2020:
Dear Trader73,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced inconveniences while working with us.

Please, provide more information for analysis, and we'll get back to you with explanations.
Kindly email us your account number, secret word and order number at forum@exness.com, this is our official email address. We'll check also your withdrawals.

We are looking forward to your reply
Pretoria, South Africa,
Apr 16, 2020,

DO NOT TRUST THEM

I use two platforms while trading . When I put in my Stop Loss and Take profit in one platform I like to do exact the same on the other (same SL and TP same pairs). After putting in my SL /TP . I can see when my profit gain on one platform (broker not exness) but on the other platform it's like a magnet pulling me into the minuses (keep in mind I'm using exactly the same SL/TP. It's so annoying cause I can see how I gain profit while the other platform go down . A few times I'll put in a buy when I get back it's on sell . I'm like what the wild sex is going on it's like they doing it on purpose . When my trades are on bullish or bearish its telling me I dont have enough money .
Do not use this broker please please please . They are just here to take your money
Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Apr 20, 2020:
Hello, Lee11open!

Thank you for your feedback.
Please be aware that different brokers have different liquidity suppliers, therefore prices are different among brokers.

When the "Not enough money" message appears, it means that you don't have enough funds to cover the margin required to open the position. You can choose to:
-Deposit more funds
-Increase your leverage
-Decrease the size of your position

Please contact us via email at forum@exness.com if you have further questions.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!
South africa, South Africa,
Apr 16, 2020,

Exness ripoff

I have been testing exness for a few months now and i can certainly say its a fraudulent company. They keep adjusting swap rates and spreads. I have compared them to 3 other brokers and at one stage ussrub sprwad was over 2000 compared to other brokers averaging 400 points. Some of my friends have now left exness foe more regulated brokers. How can we report exnesss? Which authority can investigate them? They are definately robbing people.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Apr 20, 2020:
Dear Xolanidstv,

Please take into consideration that spread value depends on market volatility. It can be wider during economic news releases or when there's low liquidity in the market. You can find the average spread in points on our website (in the trading platform is shown pips, 1 point=10 pips).

Furthermore, you may check the current swap in your trading platform. All these data are transparent and visible to you.

If you require further assistance, please email us at forum@exness.com.
Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 10, 2020,

cant change email of my personal area

their system is complete ****, i cant even change my personal area email!!! they lost another trader/investor to the hell with their system

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Apr 14, 2020:
Good day!

Thank you for your review.
You are not able to change your registered email address due to safety reasons. You may open a new personal area using a different email address.

Please contact us at forum@exness.com if you are facing any difficulties.

Have a nice day