Exness Review

Also Exness.uk

Updated: Oct 30, 2020 · Exness.com  · Is this your company?

Exness is an online forex broker. Exness offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Exness.com offers over 110 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Exness

Other websites of this company include exness.ru and exness.eu

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2008
Address: F20, 1st floor, Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Seychelles, Seychelles
Contact: support@exness.com, 00801 14 8968
Regulators: CySEC #178/12 (Exness (CY) Ltd), FSA-S #SD 025 (Nymstar Limited), FCA #730729 (Exness (UK) Ltd)
Dealing Desk: Yes
CFD: (130+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Boleto, CASHU, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Exness.com on our forum

Exness.com profile provided by Alexander Pyrsikov, May 7, 2020

Еxness is a world-leading regulated provider of online trading and investment services. With a strong international reputation, Exness has one of the largest trading volumes in the FX/CFD industry, with an annual figure of 4153 bln USD (2018) on instruments such as Gold, FX, Crypto, oil, indices and stocks. Its mission is to provide innovative, personalised and localised products and services that cater to a worldwide clientele, both in the B2B and retail sectors.

DDN, India,
Oct 29, 2020,

Exness paid my money in trading platform

Hi account number 10560894 My dispute regarding 13 Oct 2020 deposit issue solved today , I got refund in my trading account .

It could be possible for Indian traders there might be bank or payment gateway technical fault. But not sure I am not techie.
I hope no one should face any issue ,

Oct 23, 2020 - 1 Star from My SBI :

Please find the resolution below:

As confirmed with merchant, transaction IGAJPXUYF0 has been successful.
Case with exness : Case #06841448 & Case #06838314
yet did not refund my money .

Oct 20, 2020 - 1 Star My account no 10560894.
Deposited money from SBI $20 on 13 Oct 2020

Account Name : Lucson Ecom BILL_RMKVS Payments

Reference/Cheque No. SSB193265437871GAJPXUYFO d13 Oct 2020

It is to inform you that transaction carried out in your account Reference/Cheque No. SSB193265437871GAJPXUYFO as on 13 Oct 2020 but yet not credited to my trading .

Request expedite

Account Name : Lucson Ecom BILL_RMKVS Payments

Reference/Cheque No. SSB193265437871GAJPXUYFO

Case #06838314 has been opened for you and one of our Support representatives will reply to you shortly.

Case #06841448

from SBI :

Please find the resolution below:

As confirmed with merchant, transaction IGAJPXUYF0 has been successful. For more details kindly contact your merchant.

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Oct 22, 2020 Dear satish37,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced inconveniences while working with us, and we have investigated the cases provided.

We would like to inform you that we have sent you an email on the 15th October, explaining the next steps to take.

If you need further clarifications, please contact our customer team via live chat on exness.com or reply to our email.

Have a nice day

Mumbai, India,
Oct 23, 2020,

FAILED WITHDRAWALS ARE A SERIOUS MATTER!!!

My account number 44009790. My withdrawal request numbers : -150051313, 150085537, 150364154, 150365257, 150413885, 150553209, 150553316, 150553604, 150993372, 150994328, 151015459.

Depositing into Exness is easy, But withdrawal is where your bells start ringing. Its been a week since I have tried to withdraw my money from my account, it either gets rejected, accepted, or deposited back in the trading account but never reaches my bank account.

The Funny thing is even when you try to withdraw a full amount available in your trading account, they will hold back $1+ in your trading account for some unknown reasons.

The support are useless as they don't have any information of the transaction UTR no., when I ask them to provide one. Which simply means Exness never transferred money back into my bank account. They just have their stupid history of operations report with useless withdrawal request numbers as mentioned above.

I have also written complaints to their email address :- support@exness.com. Haven't solved my query till date. have even provided them with pictures of the same.

Better to stay away from such bogus brokers who fail request to withdraw your own money on time!!! Support is pathetic. Email support is non-existent!!!

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Oct 26, 2020:
Dear npitroda,

We are sorry for the inconveniences.

Please, note that a withdrawal may be rejected if you don't enter the correct information or don't follow our general rules for withdrawing funds.

Exness is transparent and the reasons why your withdrawals have been rejected are visible on exness.com. You are able to withdraw all the free margin amount in your account, a minimum amount is not held by Exness.

If you need more clarifications, please send us an email at forum@exness.com with your trading account number and secret word/phone password.

Mallikarjuna,
vijayawada, India,
Oct 22, 2020,

Amount not credited into my trading account

My name is mallikarjuna I have send money from My HDFC bank On 18.10.2020 To 50200051668362 INR 5000 but upto date they are not deposited in to my trade account ref no. 0000000175592993

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Oct 26, 2020:
Hello Mallikarjuna,

Kindly note that those reference numbers are not related to Exness.

If you have faced an issue while depositing, please provide your trading account number and secret word/phone password at forum@exness.com. We'd be happy to help you.

Thank you!
nairobi, Kenya,
Oct 20, 2020,

withdraw delays

if you are a kenyan looking for a Broker, please don't even think of Exness,, i withdrew cash from my account 10922400 and it has taken more than 2 days and still no money has reflected in my m-pesa account and my trading account is reading 0.00,, when i contact their live chart customer service, they are taking me round and round giving me numbers " finsupport 75236" which is not helping at all,, so kenyan be warned of this group of thugs
Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Oct 22, 2020:
Hello, dear Bonii.

Please note that it usually takes 24-48 hours to investigate the transactions. However, it may take more time.

We are sorry for the delay and we would like to reassure you that we are working on your case.

Kindly wait, you will receive an email from us as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 19, 2020,

Withdrawals

This broker does not want to pay me they keep returning my funds to my trading account when I try to withdraw!!! People warned me but I did not listen. Stay away from exness!
The support team won’t even help! SCAM BROKER

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Hello, dear Sophie123!

We apologize for the difficulties you experienced while making a withdrawal.
Kindly provide your trading account number and secret word to forum@exness.com, and we will check your withdrawal.

Please, note that we always withdraw clients' funds, and if the withdrawals are not successful, there should be a reason.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Oct 16, 2020,

Exness can not send withdraw verification code

If you deposit the money you but can not withdraw i try 10 time but can not received the code before 10 days they can sent the code but we try 2 days they can not sent the code i check network system but other message can be received

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Oct 20, 2020:
Dear Attaaullah,

We're sorry to hear that.
We have received your case and as soon as possible we will help you to receive the code.

Kindly wait for our email, thank you
chandigarh, India,
Oct 12, 2020,

i have not received my money back

my account number is 4845597
case number is 06763074..

i have deposited 101 $ to my account and due to technical problem transaction was failed and somehow money got deducted from my bank account.. i told my query to exness support team and they told me first to check with my bank authority so i had talked with my bank and they told me that they money is actually transferred to exness broker with account number 50200051668362 again i told exness guys that my bank is denying and the told me that the money is credit it to your account , so they exness support team asked me to send them latest bank statement and so i did and then after checking my bank statement and also checking with their finance team they assuered me that i will get back my money in 7-14 business but now its been 1 month they still not refund my money and keep me waiting for days and days.. i want my money back otherwise i m going to complaint about u on FCA..

My exness account number - 4845597
my case number - 06763074
and the amount in which my money is credit - 50200051668362 on 16th sept 2020..
i have all the proof on my email with their customer care support team and i can again provide my latest bank account details if u want to check. please refund my money back ..

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Oct 13, 2020:
Hello, dear Bawa.

We're sorry for you experience with us.

We had investigated your case and replied accordingly on the 13th October, kindly check your email inbox.

Our cases are usually investigated in 24-48 working hours after we've received all the documentation needed. Based on the case, proof/documents are required to help you.

If you have any questions, please contact us at forum@exness.com.

Punjab, India,
Oct 8, 2020,

No deposit

I have made a withdrawal on 8 oct 2020 in the morning through online bank transfer and its 10 clock the deposit money haven't come in my trading account

Exness if you reading this please help me out otherwise its a totally SCAM

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Oct 13, 2020:
Dear Raunak,

Please note that the withdrawal processing time depends on the payment system you use. In India, if you use online bank transfer, the withdrawals takes up to 24 hours.

You should have received your withdrawal, kindly check your bank statement.

For further questions, you can contact us at forum@exness.com.

Have a nice day!
Oct 8, 2020,

EXCELLENT SERVICE and SUPPORT.

EXCELLENT SERVICE and SUPPORT.

*Low Spreads
*I was able to Deposit in local currency instantly
*I was able to Withdraw to my local bank instantly

Thanks Exness

bishkek, Kyrgyzstan,
Oct 1, 2020,

My True Story with Exness

Long story short, I got SCAMMED from EXNESS BROKER!
I have registered with account# 11354692 and signed the customer agreement with Exness a week ago after that I have made deposit around $2500.
First week was going well, I have opened some trades In and Out (was scalping), was analyzing platform and executions. I have made 20% profit to my account balance. Then I wanted to check how is it going with withdrawal, withdrawal has been done in 2 days which is really good for them.
2 Days ago in the morning time I faced an issue with POSITION SIZING ERROR, which I do mean, I opened trades with 0.5lots but indeed the platform opened 5LOTS, which is huge for my account balance. I opened multiple positions thinking 0.5lots, but those 5 LOTS got to the margin call in 3-5minutes. I didn’t notice it earlier because as I said above I was scalping. I massaged to their live chat and explained to them the situation, we have opened a Case.
Today I have got replay from them that all trades which has been opened from my IP and my account is all in my responsibilities, which I do understand! But, the question is WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TECHICAL ISSUES??? ME OR THE EXNESS???
I have done proper research before I opened account with Exness, and I read a lot of good comments that they have tight spread, low commissions, and instant execution.
I want to point something if the Broker is cheep it doesn’t mean it’s the best, today I have learned these lessons. Be very careful when opening account with Exness. As a scalper I will add that I had a PRO account, and as for the info in their official website that orders are instant in PRO, IT IS NOT!!!
I got a lawyer and now we are working on how to get affected trades money back from them. One thing good is they have Regulators such CySEC, FSA and FCA. We are filling complaint there. Anyway I will complain to my Bank issuer that the service I bought in internet with Exness was not satisfied. Me and my lawyer going to open case for Chargeback.
I wish all my trader mates to be very careful when choosing a broker.

Sep 30, 2020 - 4 Stars I have been with Exness for 2 years now. Today had very unusual issue with my position sizes. I was scalping in the morning and id i open 0.3 lots , platform opened 3 LOTS, same with 0.5 lots = 5LOTS had some huge losses because of it. I didn't notice until margin signal. I do belieieve Exness will stay Relaible and hoest as its been doinf for the last 10 years. I love Exness, but today i was really shocked!!!

If you think i typed those big lots, thats crazy with 2k accaunt. If you see i was having consistent 0.3 0.5 lots till this time and today, i dont know what happent to the platform it killed my day(((. Looking forward to your replay and believe lost amount of money because of the platforms issue have to refund back!!!

Thanks all the best.
Acc number: 11354692
Trades was taken today in the morning 30.09.2020
heres case number: #06798656

P.S: FOI when i do scalping its not like before( before was instant, now its lagging 3-4 seconds to enter a trade

Reply by Alberto Frattin submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Dear nikiuio_09,

We are sorry that you have had this experience.

Kindly be informed that we have reviewed your case and the full explanation has been provided via email. On September 30th, the trading platform was working fine, and many other clients were opening and closing orders without any technical issue arisen, our technical team works 24/7 in order keep our platform functioning and stable.

Kindly note that in accordance with Exness Agreement (part D, clause 1.3), Orders are placed with the Company with the use of Access Data on the Trading Platform, through the Client’s compatible personal computer connected to the internet. The Company will be entitled to rely and act on any Order given by using the Access Data on the Trading Platform without any further enquiry to the Client and any such Orders will be binding upon the Client.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any kind of assistance.