RBCForex.org (RBCForex.ru) Review Visit site

Updated: May 4, 2017
SCAM

SCAM ALERT: 2010-02-04: The FPA Scam Investigations Committee has confirmed a scam complaint against this broker. RBCForex.ru is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.

We urge traders not to do business with this company.

March 2014 UPDATE:  RBCForex.ru is down.  RBCForex.org is still online.
Other websites of this company include rbcforex.org

RBCForex.org (RBCForex.ru)

Join live discussion of RBCForex.org (RBCForex.ru) on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
20102010-02-03FPA Scam Confirmation against RBCForex.ruguilty

Scam!

Amin EL-HAKIM,
Lebanon,
Feb 2, 2010,

Issue escalated to Traders Court FPA Scam Confirmation against RBCForex.ru | GUILTY
The FPA has investigated this case and determined that Amin was scammed by RBCForex.ru

I have opened an account with www.rbcforex.ru, and started trading as a scalper, most of my orders were under 1 minute and I started with small lots, later on, the account grew from 500$ to 1000$. I ordered a withdrawal for 500$ where I received an e-mail from their finance department which translated to they need a copy of my passport and that trades under 1 minute are not allowed.

I sent them passport, and waited, and stopped scalping, then I made a trade where I won 1575$ and the trade was opened more than 5 minutes. Yet, nothing. So I sent the following e-mail:

Why don't you reply? I already sent a copy of the passport and yet money is not withdrawn 2 days now. If you're not going to pay, I will be happy to make this issue public and put it on all the forums. I'm waiting for my money today I will begin the process. I think you understand what I'm writing now so stop ignoring me.

The following morning, I woke up to find that they modified the trade of 1575$ to 45$, and they deleted the bigger orders for scalping while they left the small orders and most of all the losses leaving my account with a total loss of 19$.

effat,
AZERBAIJAN,
Nov 9, 2009,

hello . last time i had one account . but this broker delete all my profits . my profits on they rules but they delete it ! they are scam broker...
bye