LTGGoldRock.com (Andrew Barnett) Review Visit site

McInnis, Australia,
Sep 14, 2018,

TOTAL SCAM!

TOTAL SCAM!
claim to have a system what gives 2 trades signals each day and only 2% of your account to protect from risk. If everyone is using the same risk management and doing the same 2 trades why do you claim some are making 100% and others 10% a month? it would be the same %... ohh wait because it's made up!! they ask for more and more money and dont each anything you cant find for free on youtube. Dont waste your money, total scam!!
Police,
Australia,
Apr 29, 2018,

Scam

Scam - your better flipping a coin. They cover under education because their trades are so bad.
peter,
nsw, Australia,
Jul 15, 2015,

I have been with LTG Goldrock for a few years and I dont think much of them. The funny thing is they are always changing their systems that they use. I dont get that? Is it a good thing or bad thing? Obviously if a system is changed maybe its not too good to start with. Since I have been with them thy have had stopped the Zinger trade, the phoenex, and some others.They have new and different strategies all the time. I find the moderator very hard to listen to in the trading room too. One time I told him about some information on divergence which he didnt know and wanted me to email him the info, which I gladly did. I never even received a thank you reply, nothing zip!!! Hopefully now he knows the difference between regular and continuing divergence, as well as that there exists hidden and extreme divergence.

You shouldnt waist your money on them. I am sure there is better out there and for a lot less money.
Joan,
HK, Hong Kong,
Jun 23, 2013,

Gold Rock is not an ethical educator and should only be trading on accounts with an unrelated party.

I recently spoke to an ex senior member of Gold Rock who said that the owner of go markets recently purchased LTG.

Funny how gold rock is now saying i have to open an account with go markets. I guess they're not making enough money and need more in rebates. Just dont let anyone from gold rock trade on your account as the trades will be going straight into go markets back pocket.

surely the regulator will put a stop to this soon
Robert,
Perth, Australia,
May 1, 2013,

It's been nearly 3 years since my original review and I can say LTG Goldrock have modified their approach to Forex Training and are now a lot better.
If you follow Andrew Barnett's Wave 5 trading strategy it works. Most people fall down because they don't follow the rules and/or invest too much money.
Try investing 0.5% of your capital per trade (max 4 trades at a time) and you'll see changes.
Also aim for a 200% profit over your anticipated stop loss and trade the 4hr and daily charts to avoid market fluctuations.
Don't blame the company for your mistakes; blame yourself for not being disciplined.
The LTG Goldrock Facebook site is also a great place to get news updates.
Success to your future and stick with it.

2010-06-17 2StarI've been trading with LTG for nearly 12 months and they lose more often than they win. To date I have lost over $14,000 trading the LTG way. I've heard YTR (Your Trading Room) is similar to LTG but have a much better success rate. Save your money and invest in something better.
Damian Faithfull,
Tooborac, Australia,
Nov 12, 2012,

ltg goldrock , they will suck you in with a seminar that is flaba gasping to the desperit investor ok ! then they will promise there are not trying to sell you something for around 20 minutes untill they have you engolfed into the frame of mind that you will make so much money in this dream of spend what you like you are now a millionare lifestyle be aware of this be warned i love other people cheers Damian Faithfull

2012-10-17 1Star ok here i am 2 years after being with LTG GOLDROCK and yes i once spoke very highly of them ! as you will read in a post above!! guys and girls be very careful there are a lot of sharks out there in this world and im afraid to say LTG GOLDROCK SHOULD BE WELL AVOIDED !! dont spend a dime on them!!!!!!!! let alone get sucked in to thier other programmes after you pay $7000 to start and they slowly slowy take your money just like thy have a relationship with a broker if you know what i mean !! stay away

2010-06-27 5Star I did all my trading education with Ltg Goldrock and would do it all over again happily.The team is of top quality, thier methodolgy is second to none on the market. Anyone having difficulty with thier trading should seriously consider some training with Ltg Goldrock. I am a very succsessful trader who will be here for a long long time thanks to Ltg Goldrock. Any questions are welcome i am accountable.
Alex,
Midwest, USA,
Nov 11, 2012,

This company is a huge joke. Plain and simple if you're looking for market direction, if you can get your hands on a quarter flip it and that will give you better advice. These people are worthless and snakes. They are wrong so often that they no longer give you trades, but rather "possible scenarios" and with your knowledge it is up to you to determine your own trading plan/style and trade that way. I believe this is because they were wrong more than they were right on trades. Also, they used to have moderators 24/7 and now they don't. Only during their Australian times which makes it a rip off for US customers. STAY AWAY!
martin p,
nz,
Oct 29, 2011,

LTG now posting results much faster.Great they have fronted up but results are still negative.Do not purchase anything from these people they have had terrible results from the start.

2011-10-09 1Star They also don't post their results until they have had a profitable day.sometimes it takes over a week for their results to be published.

2011-10-06 1Star LTG are a scam as their results don't show a profit.They even hide their results under the heading signal systems.They haven't made any money going by their results for the whole year.How they keep advertising is beyond me.They must have trrouble sleeping at night.Don't give them any money they are a joke.Flip a coin and you would do better than their moderators.
Mark kelly,
Sydney ,
Oct 13, 2011,

I took a punt and signed up with them 10 months ago. I wish i had not. The guy in charge comes across as a Cowboy. Forex Peace Army provides much better advice.
haydn,
Auckland,
Aug 20, 2011,

The instructional videos are ok but I think I've found better written content for free sharing the same information on the interwebs. I haven't taken any txt trades, the ones I look at appear to be late or I can't see why they would call them like they do.
I noticed on the liability release statement (or whatever it's called), that they get up to 30% of your trading volume as kick backs from the broker.