TheForexTradingCoach.com (Andrew Mitchem) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 22, 2018

Andrew is now giving free Daily Currency Strengths and Weaknesses Analysis at the FPA.  CLICK HERE to read what he has to say.

TheForexTradingCoach.com (Andrew Mitchem)

Join live discussion of TheForexTradingCoach.com (Andrew Mitchem) on our forum

TheForexTradingCoach.com (Andrew Mitchem) profile provided by Andrew Mitchem, Sep 1, 2015

Andrew Mitchem has been teaching traders from all parts of the world since 2009. Clients receive access to a membership site that contains many excellent trading resources - with the aim benig to help the client become an indpendant and successful Forex trader.

1. The course and strategy is laid out in a series of easy to follow videos, screenshots and text.

2. Andrew provides clients with a daily market analysis which can be used for the upcoming trading day - this also includes specific trades with the reasons for the trade setup and the exact entry and exit levels.

3. Live webinars are held which allows clients to follow along in real time with Andrew's analysis of the market. Trades are taken on a live account in front of clients.

4. Trading software is provided which aids the decision making process.

5. A comprehensive support site contains clients questions and answers to trading topics.

6. Full email support is included.

snakes,
London baby, United Kingdom,
Sep 16, 2018,

Andrew Mitchel thanks very much

wanted to leave a review about Andrews course which I should have done long time ago I joined Andrews course December 2015. but first I would like to address those people who write reviews with low rating with criticism what I can say to them is that number 1 is that I believe that your the problem you need to really look at yourself why I say that is because this man Andrew has provided you with upmost professional course any one can deliver in the upmost easiest way to trade with no complications you may get upset when you lose money thinking the strategy does not work but remember he has said not every A grade setup is going to work and you can't just take every set up you see it don't work like that but 70 percent of the time they do. so if your getting upset over losses am affraid this game is not for you , you have to have mental strength to be able to trade but people you really make me laugh when I see comments like that seriously cause you no when something Is great and his clients are making good percentage returns not money quote good percentage returns. you think what planet are these guys on or what course are they looking at lol

but back to me Andrew I love you like my Sunday dinner your an inspiration to us all, for all the guys girls thinking of joining Andrew you will not be disappointed but you don't no me you just have to take my word so the decision is really yours I say that because people think these reviews are fake but am a retail trader wanting to make this full time am sure you can tell by the way I type am just normal young guy . the greatest thing for me was the fortnightly weekly webinars back then when I started now change to weekly and all the past videos because thats were you learn so much more extras any questions you have you will get them answered very quickly we all here to learn it takes time to learn forex but depending how quick your brain can take it in because everyone is different but it does take time.

sorry to babble on Andrew but one thing learn his system over time you would realise that you can make more percent gain than a professional trader as in other traders who are online. they make more money than you cause they have a large account but its not about that but I can guarantee you the percentage gains is greater.
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Sep 24, 2018:
Thanks for your review and feedback. I'm sure that will be very useful for people who are looking at learning how to trade properly for themselves. It's also nice to see that after nearly 3 years your trading is going well and you are feeling good about what the course has given you. Thanks again and keep making those percentages!
TBrady00,
Florida, USA,
Aug 12, 2018,

Best FOREX educational program. BAR NONE

After searching for months to find a trading system with proven documented results I was fortunate enough to find Andrew Mitchem's Forex Trading Coach course. I am a true "newbie" to the FOREX world and so far with Andrews help I am finding my way to becoming a profitable trader. The course is outstanding and is all meat and no fluff! He does a great job breaking down this very complex world into bite sized chunks that are easy to digest and understand. Andrew is not about Hype and flash..refreshing. He has built a community over the years that is supportive and educational. Everyone has the same mission which is to become a profitable FOREX trader. Andrews sole goal is that all members be able to learn this market and go off on their own and become a trader with what they learn through the program. He is not about selling chat room memberships.

If you are looking for a true proven systems that works ( Andrew trades in his LIVE account on webinars for all members to see) with a great guy and a great community then look no further. I urge you to do your due diligence like I did and if you do I am sure you will end up with the same answer I did.

Best of luck to you and Cheers,

Tom Brady
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Aug 14, 2018:
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your kind comments. Thanks for joining and it's awesome to know you are enjoying the way we teach the course. Looking forward to helping you progress with your Forex journey and reaching your trading goals.
Mate Visky,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 3, 2018,

Most transparent and consistence teacher

Joined Andrew long time ago, my plan was that I will become a trader. Many years has been passed, and I have been changed a lot, his system and results are not.
I am still adopting myself to get hooked down this world, but the reason for this is myself:)
Appropriate his openness and consistency, but his greatest skill is the transparency. Very very few teacher could give this to their students.
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Aug 9, 2018:
Hi Mate,
Thanks for your kind comments. It's great know you like our style of trading and teaching.
eskimos,
Jul 7, 2018,

I was on the edge to stop trading or do something different. I bought Andrew's course and never looked back. It is a simple and eye-opening. There is some chance that you probably know all this stuff, but He allows you to look at his on proper angle and you start seeing what you need. Recommend.
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Jul 15, 2018:
Thanks for your feedback. It's great to know that taking my coaching course has helped you so much with your trading. Keep up the good work and happy trading!
Tatiana15,
Jun 27, 2018,

How professional traders think and trade

I personally experienced and would like to recommend mentorship program from Andrew Mitchem. Material is recorded in video lessons that are easy to follow, you have great communication and follow up with Andrew. He and Paul are very diligent with organizing and leading training sessions every week, that are available to view as recordings. The main advantage for me is that I can see how professional traders think and trade instead of struggling alone. On the Forum all traders are very supportive and provide constructive feedback on trades placed. So I can practice together with more experienced traders. Strategy is clear and works wellon all timeframes, most important to be selective and patient.
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Jul 2, 2018:
Hi Tatiana,
Thanks for your review. It's great to have you on board with us and taking part in our large community of like-minded Forex traders. As you mention, the selective and patient approach works the best.
Golftrader,
Jun 19, 2018,

Excellent course with great system!

I've spent past 4 years learning about trading and forex. Taken 1 paid and 2 free courses previously, but this course has been worth its weight in gold! Excellent course, which i will continue to review, great system, and amazing community of traders! Hopefully one day I will be able to trade for a living! Thanks Andrew!
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Jun 21, 2018:
Thanks for your feedback. It's great to see the trades you are posting on the client's forum site as it shows you have really taken on board the material I teach in the course - not only that but it's working so well for you and the results speak for themselves. Great job and keep up the good trading and you'll be trading for a living really soon.
Mark McCready,
Wellington, New Zealand,
May 18, 2018,

Fantastic course and great value.
Up 9.5% on my account 17 days & I am a beginner!
Believe it
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted May 22, 2018:
Hi Mark,
Wow, that's a great achievement. Up +9.5% in under 1 month. Great effort and continue to trade well.
GregM,
Perth, Australia,
May 13, 2018,

Awesome Forex course, and education- and ongoing support

I joined Andrews online course 3 weeks ago.....looking for that edge, that extra help in my - dare I say it- disappointing results in my trading thus far...Now Im already profit!

Andrew simplifies trading , he 'joined the dots for me' - brilliant course - very beneficial downloads, from trading plan to MT4 software, that just simply works and provides for higher probability trade set ups.. then theres his weekly webinars- cant fault them- hugely beneficial on every level- and finally , his customer service is exemplary.. customer service is king in any business- Andrews is first class- he genuinely want this client to be successful...... watch this space- I will post again when I smash it out of the park - thanks to Andrew!
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted May 14, 2018:
Hi Greg,
Fantastic news. Thanks for your comments and I'm pleased you are enjoying my course and webinars. Looking forward to helping you along your journey to becoming a great Forex trader.
mattp66,
Taupo, New Zealand,
Apr 17, 2018,

Highly recommend to anyone interested in learning to trade

Have been on Andrews course for two weeks now after watching many of his youtube videos. Very impressed with the content and detail of the learning material and the approach and delivery. Follow up and coaching/mentoring is abundant and also IT support (a major for me).
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Apr 19, 2018:
Hi Matt,

That's great news. I'm pleased you are enjoying the course and our service.
Trade well.

imresg,
Apr 14, 2018,

Update to older review

This is an update to a previous review:

I have made the transition to full-time trading following the system that Andrew teaches in his course and shares with all of his clients. I finally feel like a successful and independent trader. I recently shared with Andrew a major milestone where I was able to make a great withdrawal that will allow me to live off of my trading for the remainder of the year.

One of the best things I could suggest to anyone trying to become a consistently profitable trader is to find a mentor like Andrew. I would never say that trading is easy. It certainly isn't; but having Andrew in your corner can only benefit you.

Dec 14, 2017 - 5 Stars I first became aware of Andrew when I discovered his podcast series on iTunes. A lot of the concepts he discusses connected with me - I realized that I don’t want to be glued to my charts, that I want a simple and rule-based system to trade, that I want to be confident entering and exiting the market.

I signed up for Andrew’s course and I can tell you that it’s value far exceeds the cost. If you have either struggled to see your equity curve rise in a consistent manner, or if you are new to the markets, I promise you that Andrew will turn things around for you.

Here is what you will get:
1. a comprehensive and simple system that you can literally follow step-by-step to become a consistently profitable trader - how to enter and manage trades, how to manage risk
2. Personal support and interaction with Andrew in the form of emails, instant message chats, forum posts, and interactive webinars
3. Trade setups with clearly defined entry and exit points (my personal advice is to always check your own charts before reading Andrew’s trade ideas for the day - and then see whether you missed something, or why Andrew skipped over a potential trade you may have spotted yourself)
4. A community of traders all following the exact same system

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Dec 21, 2017 Hi Imre,

It's great to know you find my course so beneficial for your trading. Fantastic to also see you are trading well without needing to be glued to your computer screen all day.

Keep up the good work.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Apr 19, 2018:
Hi Imre,

Fantastic news that you are now trading Forex full time. Great effort and I'm pleased you are now "Living the Dream"