FiboGroup.com Review

Updated: Jul 27, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Fibo Group is forex brokers. FiboGroup offers the MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5 and cTrader top forex trading platforms. Fibogroup.com offers over 55 currency pairs, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FiboGroup.com
Related sites include FiboGroup.eu

Established: 1998
Address: 29 Agias Zonis, 1st Floor, 3027, Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: service@fibogroup.eu, +357 25 030 930
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1063
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, BitPay, Blockchain, CASHU, Connectum, DixiPay, ecoPayz, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySafe Card, RegularPay, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Connectum, DixiPay, Neteller, Qiwi, RegularPay, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FiboGroup.com on our forum

saleh,
IR IRAN,
Dec 14, 2006,

fibo moving positions in news ... Full Scam ............... They are big scam really, they playing with people and traders, and very slow platform and very no connection most of the time, stay away from them

hamed,
iran,
Sep 30, 2008,

very good broker, web money support , mt4 , internal money transfer

GWN,
TEXAS,
Jan 15, 2009,

Very Good Broker, fast response, tight spreads, excellent platform execution.

AJ,
Malaysia,
Jan 27, 2009,

FAT B**** !!!
when ever you click on pair ! and close the position !
they will increase the spread for next time, so you cant continue your strategy on pair more that one!
rejecting order, or manual click so much !
FULL SCAM ! FULL SCAM !
last time, they didnt take my TP , over 40 PIPs!
but they got ur SL , at the PIP exactly !

Farhad,
Toronto,
Apr 23, 2009,

I tried them for 2 weeks. It is totally c***. No customer support at all, nor knowledgeable people and you never know where they are. I closed my account and I send them a fax and I had the ok, but they said they did not receive it and I have to scan to send them again. They finally clear my account, but do not know if they have sent the money or how much I will receive. stay away form them.

Vasily,
Vancouver, Canada,
Jun 4, 2009,

Good broker, never had a problem, website at times a bit slow and spreads on crosses are a bit too wide.
Fast money out and in, quick execution

Grobi01,
Germany,
Jan 5, 2010,

Exellent broker, never had problems and money withdraw was quick. Spreads are mostly fixed and good. I was sceptical in the beginning but now i´m trading heavily with fibo for about 6 month. I had only a few times some slippage but it was during asian session when liquidity is poor.

Mehrzad,
IRAN,
Feb 10, 2010,

Fibo is not good but they are cracksman. They are stealing from your account so that you do not understand or you never can prove your claim. Exact point of a position is not a real point of the position as Signals and trends. Motto of FIBO: Give minimum profit and Take maximum loss !!!

Damon,
Oct 17, 2010,

I don't know if the guys claiming Fibo are c*** are working for another broker, but I have been using them for 2 years, Before that ACM. With ACM I had many phone calls about position that dropped or SL that were not executed, or executed but the charts never came close, I have never had these problems with Fibo, the back office is easy to navigate and the response to my questions are fast. 2 pip spread on the EUR/USD fixed, they are an STP MM broker that is hard to find... if it is a big news release, put your order in the market with all SL andTP parameters and you will not have a problem with execution. ONe bad thing, do not bother with the DEMO Slow as molasses, Real, is very fast unless it is 3X market volume, then I may have to wait 2-3 seconds for my order to get in. Very fast money in, very fast out, I pull money out every month, never takes longer than 2 days, even though they say it will be up to 5. They love you to scalp, have good managed accounts (best I have seen anyway) - Plus they Austrian, so they do not send tax forms!! LOL

Chris,
, Canada,
May 22, 2013,

I was recommended Fibogroup and initially, I had no problems. Recently however, I had only my winners close early and last night, my position closed after a 7 pip loss and I had no stop loss on it. With the strategy I'm using now, this kind of activity has caused me a lot of headaches and a loss on my account. Also with stop orders, this broker will fill you once it hits the price and not when it goes through it. I have not seen this with other brokers. I will be leaving Fibogroup now.