RFXT.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2018

This review page is for RFXT.COM.  There is a separate review page for RFXT.com.AU

Royal Financial Trading is a forex broker. RFXT offers the MetaTrader 4 global forex trading top platform. RFXT.com offers the most traded currency pairs, cfds, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

RFXT.com

Join live discussion of RFXT.com on our forum

Turkey,
Jan 15, 2017,

i have tried RFXT since 2008 and i didnt find any problem with them . and about what Mr Amine says about the slippage on NFP this is very normal in volatility market specially in NFP and in a buy stop order !! . the problem that we were used to work with market maker broker which they put the system automatic but at the end you should fight to take your profit and also your fund . At least there is a full safety of funds with this regulated broker and the fastest withdrawal and best spread ever .
Honesty, , Canada,
Sep 23, 2015,

Disgusting! I signed up for application sent my skrill looking to get approved quickly and onto trading. Was never sent any email confirming anything or my signup application, NOTHING. Live chat first said I need to wait then ignored my IP, and on different IP they said same thing! No one answers the phone or email. -100USD
, USA,
Nov 28, 2014,

Have nothing to do with this scam. They claim they sent me emails saying they would charge me extra fees, then confiscated my balance (they called it "withdrawn")
Beirut, Lebanon,
Mar 15, 2013,

Updating my previous post, and to ellaborate a bit more, my problem was with an order processing on NFP, where I had a buy stop which was immediately executed with a slippage and went into profit, so my EA set +1 pip stop loss for it, and in the next 2 minuted, market reversed and the order was locked for a full minute before closing with a SL slippage of 60 pips.
I'm not going to submit an FPA claim for 3 reasons:
1. RFXT agreed to refund 13 pips which was not satisfying at all but in exchange, I've closed my account and moved on to another broker.
2. I have a personal friendship with some of the staff.
3.In one year of trading, I've never faced a problem like that.

Overall, I can say that RFXT remains one of the best brokers in Lebanon, providing an unparalleled leverage of 400:1, an extremely professional sales team, and the fastest withdrawals and deposits ever experienced. Adding to that they sit on the top of the list of well capitalized brokers in Lebanon. But apparently, they have a bit of a problem with their dealing procedure and therefore can't be approached around fast markets.

2013-03-08 No Rating I'm having a major problem with this broker who claims to be an ECN/STP. I'll keep you posted if the probelm was solved in a professional way, otherwise, it's going to the FPA Trader's Court.