RFXT.com (Royal) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 13, 2018
Other websites of this company include RFXT.com.lb and RFXT.com.au

Royal is a forex broker. RFXT offers the MetaTrader 4 global forex trading top platform. RFXT.com offers the most traded currency pairs, cfds, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

RFXT.com (Royal)

Join live discussion of RFXT.com (Royal) on our forum

RFXT.com (Royal) profile provided by RFXT.com, Nov 2, 2018

Royal (rfxt.com) is a regulated Forex and CFD brokerage brand and among the world’s most respected providers to the financial markets. Founded in 2006, our success is attributed to our foundation that is built on the principles of trust, transparency, and ethics along with a solid financial backbone.

Our technology is best-in-class, allowing us to deliver carefully-integrated solutions for all clients regardless of their size and type. We invest heavily in our technology and trading resources, as we believe having the right tailored solution is key to a successful long-term trading partnership.

We work closely with our retail, partner, and institutional clients and adopt a flexible approach to business, while also providing the highest levels of service via our 100+ industry professionals located in our offices in Australia, Cyprus, the Middle East and United States of America.

Royal complies with international regulatory standards and is licensed and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Such licenses provide Royal with a sound framework to practice a transparent business model while fully preserving the rights of our clients.

YellowHawk,
beirut, Lebanon,
Dec 12, 2018,

Very good broker

Excellent services. very good spreads, and fair commissions. And the support is outstanding. #1 in Beirut
msz91314,
china, China,
Sep 30, 2018,

RFXT embezzlement of personal property the entire process of record, please investors around the world judge business integrity. I, a citizen of the People's Republic of China and a domain name holder, shall be liable for the following statement of record.(the Chinese version shall prevail for law )

mazen,
Turkey,
Jan 15, 2017,

i have tried RFXT since 2008 and i didnt find any problem with them . and about what Mr Amine says about the slippage on NFP this is very normal in volatility market specially in NFP and in a buy stop order !! . the problem that we were used to work with market maker broker which they put the system automatic but at the end you should fight to take your profit and also your fund . At least there is a full safety of funds with this regulated broker and the fastest withdrawal and best spread ever .
ryan,
Honesty, , Canada,
Sep 23, 2015,

Disgusting! I signed up for application sent my skrill looking to get approved quickly and onto trading. Was never sent any email confirming anything or my signup application, NOTHING. Live chat first said I need to wait then ignored my IP, and on different IP they said same thing! No one answers the phone or email. -100USD
Len,
, USA,
Nov 28, 2014,

Have nothing to do with this scam. They claim they sent me emails saying they would charge me extra fees, then confiscated my balance (they called it "withdrawn")
Amin EL-HAKIM,
Beirut, Lebanon,
Mar 15, 2013,

Updating my previous post, and to ellaborate a bit more, my problem was with an order processing on NFP, where I had a buy stop which was immediately executed with a slippage and went into profit, so my EA set +1 pip stop loss for it, and in the next 2 minuted, market reversed and the order was locked for a full minute before closing with a SL slippage of 60 pips.
I'm not going to submit an FPA claim for 3 reasons:
1. RFXT agreed to refund 13 pips which was not satisfying at all but in exchange, I've closed my account and moved on to another broker.
2. I have a personal friendship with some of the staff.
3.In one year of trading, I've never faced a problem like that.

Overall, I can say that RFXT remains one of the best brokers in Lebanon, providing an unparalleled leverage of 400:1, an extremely professional sales team, and the fastest withdrawals and deposits ever experienced. Adding to that they sit on the top of the list of well capitalized brokers in Lebanon. But apparently, they have a bit of a problem with their dealing procedure and therefore can't be approached around fast markets.

2013-03-08 No Rating I'm having a major problem with this broker who claims to be an ECN/STP. I'll keep you posted if the probelm was solved in a professional way, otherwise, it's going to the FPA Trader's Court.